Nestic Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I guess I'm just lucky," Abby said smiling at her in the mirror. She liked what the woman was doing and wondered if it was by accident.

Marge was curious to see just how far she could go and gave Abby's butt a little squeeze. When she didn't say anything she rubbed her boobs harder along her back and said, "Excuse my French honey, but I have to tell you, it makes me all wet just thinking about you out there sucking your husband off."

Abby turned around slowly. She knew she was being hit on and it turned her on. She gave an innocent laugh and said, "I certainly still am, and I had no idea he could cum like that. One minute he was in my mouth and the next it was shooting all over my face and hair." Wanting to do something to let her know how much she liked how she'd been rubbing her body against hers; she impulsively threw her arms around her and gave her a big hug and said, "You're so sweet; I really appreciate you helping me like this." She held the embrace just long enough to let Marge know much she was interested.

"No problem honey. We girls have to stick together." Marge quickly returned the girls hug with one of her own. She made sure their tits were pressed against each other and looked into her eyes and searched for a sign that said she was willing for more. She correctly read Abby's eyes and leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. "You're the sweet one honey."

Abby liked that. "Thanks, I'm glad you think so." She wanted to be kissed again, but when it didn't happen she flirted by seductively licking her lips, as if searching for more of her father's cum. "I just had no idea he could cum so much."

"I bet he says the same thing about you too sweetie." Marge put her lips to Abby's ear and flicked her tongue lightly and said, "I'd love to find out."

"Oh my, you are the talker," Abby said and turned and faced the mirror. She could feel a flush of red spread around her neck and face. Pretending to search for more semen she combed at her hair. In the mirror she saw how Marge was checking out her ass. To make it even easier for her, she leaned over the vanity and braced herself on her elbows. She felt her skirt ridding up and hoped that Marge could see that she wasn't wearing panties. A cool breeze drifted across her bare thighs and between her legs and made her tremble. She gave her butt a saucy little wiggle and breathlessly said, "I'm still so turned on. I don't know what to do with myself."

"I can give you a few suggestions honey," Marge said as she stepped up behind her and suggestively ground her pussy into Abby's bottom. When Abby moved her butt back against her, she took it as a signal that she liked what she was doing and held her by the waist and pressed her pussy even harder into her. "Now that's nice honey." Putting her lips to Abby's ear, she said, "Just say the word sweetie and I'll show you more." She didn't wait for Abby to respond and knelt behind her and ran her hands all over Abby's exposed bottom. "Such a cute little ass you have honey." She no longer bothered pretending what she wanted and moved her hand between Abby's quivering legs and touched her pussy. Her fingers just grazed Abby's cunt and it made her smile when she heard her gasp. "A pretty girl like you probably needs lots of loving before she's satisfied."

"Lots." Abby moaned approvingly and pushed her pussy back at Marge's hand. She liked what was happening and turned around and faced her new friend. "I guess I'm horny all the time."

Marge stood up smiling and said, "Halleluiah to that. I know what you mean honey." She put her hands on Abby's waist and moved them up and down her sides, making sure she brushed her tits. "The guys out in the trucks said you knew they were watching when you were blowing your husband. Is that right honey? You like an audience?" She was so close now that their breasts touched. "You like it kinky?"

"Kinky is fun," Abby said breathlessly. Her body felt on fire and she quickly decided what she was going to do about it and pushed her breasts back against Marge's. Smiling timidly, she said, "It was exciting knowing they were watching. My husband really gets off on that kind of thing too. We both like it kinky."

"That makes three of us honey," Marge said bringing her lips to Abby's and kissing her again. "Nothing like giving a blowjob in front of a bunch of horny truckers or making it with someone you just met."

"Nothing like it," Abby smiled and tentatively returned Marge's kiss before coyly turning and facing the mirror again. She gave Marge gave a look over her shoulder and said, "New is fun and I'm always open for something new and kinky." To show her how open she was, she reached around and pulled her short skirt up past her waist. "I just get so turned on sometimes; I don't know what to do with myself."

"I just bet you don't," Marge said as she knelt between her legs again and pressed her face to Abby's dripping cunt. "I sure can see why that husband of yours came so much, sweetheart. I bet he can't keep his hands off of your pussy." She flicked her tongue over Abby's cunt and ran her hand up between her legs. "I know I sure can't.

Abby pretended to be surprised and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Just checking," Marge laughed as she moved her hands freely over Abby's pussy.

"Checking for what?" Abby asked breathlessly.

"Checking to see if you minded if I did this," she said as she moved her fingers between her wet lips. When Abby moaned and spread her legs wider, she moved her fingers over her cunt and began fingering her pussy. "You've got a great little snapper here sweetheart. I don't suppose you like girls too?" Before Abby could answer, Marge slipped her finger into her cunt and began finger fucking her. "Just tell me to stop if I'm doing something you don't like." She waited for a rejection. None came.

"Mmmmm, ahhhh, nooo, don't stop," Abby said through closed eyes. She loved what she was doing and squeezed her pussy around the woman's finger and held her there. "I've never been with another woman before," she said as she hungrily humped Marge's finger, praying she didn't stop. She wished her father were here though. She knew this would turn him on. "That feels so good," she said as she fucked the invading finger. When Marge slipped a second finger into her cunt, Abby let out a long satisfied sigh. "Mmmm, yes, that feels even better."

"Oh you are a hot one." Marge laughed and inserted a third finger up the girl's cunt.

"You're pretty hot yourself Marge. You really know how to turn a girl on." She couldn't wait to tell her father how dirty she was being.

"You have no idea the number of ways I can turn you on sweetie." The way Abby was moaning and pushing her pussy back at her fingers told her she could do anything she wanted to her now.

"I'd like to find out," Abby panted. This was certainly a day for firsts she thought.

"I was hoping you would," Marge said as she pressed her face between her spread cheeks. "Just relax honey and let Marge show you how much fun it can be to have another woman make love to this delicious little pussy of yours." Her tongue found Abby's ass and penetrated it quickly and then searched for her cunt and licked it until she knew she was driving the poor girl crazy. "What a tasty little cunt you have sweetie," Marge told her and then spun her around. "Sit up on the counter honey. I want to really be able to get at this sweet pussy of yours."

Without hesitation, Abby jumped up on the vanity and hiked her skirt up and opened her legs wide. "How's this?"

"Perfect sweetheart," Marge said as put her face to the girl's cunt and began tonguing her cunt. "I just bet your husband loves eating you out too." Marge parted Abby's lips with her tongue and then slipped a finger up her cunt as she licked at her clit.

"That feels so good," Abby said as she pulled her legs up as high as she could. She knew what would make this even hotter. "Marge?"

"Yes baby," the woman said pausing at what she was doing.

"Would you mind if my husband watched us?"

Marge didn't have to pause to think. "Hell no sweetie, want to go get him?" She couldn't think of anything hotter than to eat this hot little girl's cunt right in front of her husband.

"I'll call him," Abby said pulling her phone from her pocket. Her father answered immediately phone.

"So did you change your mind about me holding your hand?" Stone chuckled.

"Something better," Abby said. "You'd better hurry Mr. Stone. I think you're going to like this.

"Be right there sweetheart." He hung up and walked to the ladies room and looked quickly around before pushing the door partially open and calling out, "Abby?"

"Come on in Jack," Abby said trying to control the excitement in her voice.

Stone stuck his head in and saw what was happening. "Well, what do we have here?" He smiled as he closed the door behind him.

"You said you wanted to watch me make it with a girl sometime," Abby giggled. "Well here we are."

"Hi there honey," Marge grinned up at him from between his daughter's legs. She still had her finger inside Abby's pussy and as he watched her she put her mouth back to her juicy cunt and continued licking her. "Hope you don't mind," Marge said as she nibbled on Abby's clit.

"Hi yourself," Stone said moving closer. "And no I certainly don't' mind." He could see how wet his daughter's cunt was already. "Looks like you girls started the party without me." He could feel his cock stiffening. He walked up behind Marge and watched her lick his daughter's pussy.

"Your wife said you like watching." She eyed Stone's crotch and reached for his cock. "From the feel of this," Marge said rubbing the front of his pants, "she was right." It made her excited that he was so fucking hard. "We could make this a threesome if you wanted to honey." She got up off of her knees and hiked her dress up over her cute bottom and wiggled it seductively at him. "Be my guest good-looking."

Stone looked at his daughter and got the answer he wanted. She was nodding comically. "Well, it seems like my wife is for it, why not?"

"Oh baby, yes," Abby said. "I've always wanted to watch you fuck another woman and Marge is so fun. She's teaching me how girls do it to each other."

"Looks like she knows what she's doing honey," Stone said as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He eyed Marge's hot looking ass and stepped up behind her and pressed his cock against her panties.

"You can take them off or just pull them aside honey, I don't care, just get that big beautiful cock inside of me. From what your wife here says, you're quite the stud."

Stone decided he wanted them off and quickly skinned her black silk panties down and off. Her cheeks were firm and tight and he could see she was shaved. "Nice Marge," he said as he pressed his cock between her legs and searched for her cunt. She was as wet as his daughter and he easily slipped right inside of her. "This is nice too. I love a tight pussy," he said as he eased his cock into her cunt.

"Have at it," Marge laughed as she put her face back between Abby's legs and started licking her cunt again. "I'll do my thing and you do yours and we'll all have a good time," she said as she snacked on Abby's clit.

"My gawd that feels good Marge," Abby panted as she watched her father fuck the woman. She'd never seen anyone fucking before and thought it incredibly hot that it was her father that was doing the fucking. "Do her good Mr. Stone. Fuck her and cum in her honey," she excitedly urged him. "I want to see your cum running out of her baby."

"No problem honey," he said as he pumped his cock into Marge's cunt. "Little Margie here is just my kind of woman. You be a good girl for her because I want to see you cum all over her face."

"That's going to be easy," Abby moaned. She could already feel herself beginning to orgasm. Just then an attractive, well dressed woman walked in and saw the three of them. Abby was nonplused. "Sorry, this won't take long," she giggled as she held Marge's face tight to her pussy. The woman watched for a few seconds, smiled approvingly and left. "Oh that was fun. Another first," she said just before a powerful orgasm rocked her. "Oh shit," she cried and yanked Marge's face hard into her cunt.

"Eat that pussy," Stone said as he rammed his cock deep into Marge's pussy. He held her firmly by the hips and fucked her hard. "Cumming," he growled. Marge just kept right licking and sucking on Abby's cunt as he fucked her. When his daughter started moaning louder, it sent him off and he let his balls empty into her cunt. "Cumming baby! Cumming in her right now," he gasped. It took only seconds to unload. Marge kept him going when she reached between her legs and cupped his balls. "Ahhhhhh yessss!" Stone found one more burst of energy and drove Marge's face hard into his daughter's cunt.

Only when Marge felt his cock going limp and slip out of her did she stop licking Abby's cunt and turn around. "That was one hell of a ride sweetie. I can see why your little wife came in here with cum all over her." She took Stone's cock in her mouth and sucked the last of his juices off of him. "Sweet," she said licking her lips.

Abby wanted more and pulled Marge to her feet. "I want to return the favor Marge." She guided the stunned woman to her feet and then indicated that she wanted her to sit where she'd just been. "I want to taste your pussy and my husband's cum."

"Oh my god, I've died and gone to heaven," Marge said as she scooted up on the vanity and held her legs wide apart. Stone's cum was running out of her. "You better hurry up honey or you're going to lose it all."

"No way," Abby said as she eagerly put her face to between her legs and for the first time in her life, put her mouth to another woman's cunt. She didn't need any instructions. She did what came naturally. Her little tongue found Marge's clitty and then probed deep into her pink flesh until she tasted her father's cum. She quickly discovered she loved pussy. She did exactly what Marge had done and fingered and licked and sucked and stuck her tongue as deep up into her cunt as she could.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck yes," Marge cried over and over. She held Abby by her hair and if she could have, she would have pulled the girls face inside her. It only took a few minutes and she was cumming. Marge was a screamer and let out a loud and long shriek. "Ahhhhhh yesss, fuck yesssss!" she yelled as she bounced and squirmed all over the counter top.

It was difficult but Abby was able to hold her tongue inside her cunt until Marge was done cumming. Her face was slick from ear to ear with pussy juice. She looked up sheepishly at her father and licked her lips. "I had no idea that was going to be that much fun."

"Oh girl, you can do that for me anytime," Marge said. She was totally out of breath and would have collapsed to the floor if Stone hadn't caught her. Looking at Abby, she said to Stone, "You've got yourself a million dollar wife there. She sucks cock and eats pussy, just what every man...or woman wants." She half heartedly pulled her starched uniform down and picked her panties up off the floor and stuffed them in her pocket. "If I put them on now, they'd be soaked in a minute."

"Thank you Marge," Abby said pulling the woman to her and kissing her. "I really loved what you did to me and it was so cool watching daddy fuck you."

"Daddy?" Marge said with a look of shock on her face. "You're his daughter?"

"Ah huh," Abby said grinning. "Kinky huh?"

"Very kinky! That is so hot," Marge said returning her kiss. "I grew up fucking my two brothers and then my daddy, so I know how hot incest is baby girl. Good for you," she said kissing her again.

Stone tucked his cock away. "Thanks for the fun time Marge, you're pretty damn hot."

"Any time honey," Marge said washing her face. "You can put that beautiful cock in me anytime you want and you girl, you can eat me out anytime." She looked at Stone and gave him a wink and said, "If she were my daughter, I'd never let her out of bed."

"I don't plan on it Marge." He kissed her and put his face to her ear and said, "I loved fucking you and I bet your dad did too."

"He sure did sugar," she said grinning. "I better get back out there; you too have a good time."

As soon as they were alone, Stone pulled his daughter into his arms and kissed her. "Thank you for letting me watch her eat you and you just blew me away when you went down on her sweetheart! I thought it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen." He gave her a big hug and told her, "And thank you for letting me fuck her."

"Your welcome daddy," Abby grinned. She wasn't one bit jealous. "I bet it was the best fuck she's had in a long time."

"We're going to have so much fun honey," Stone said as he led her out of the restaurant.

"I feel so wicked," she giggled as she rubbed his cock through his pants.

"You should, you dirty little girl." He knew they were perfect for each other. "Let's get out of her honey. You've made me so damn horny, I don't know if I'm coming or going."

"Don't cum without me daddy," Abby laughed. "That's what I'm here for."

"Oh geez," Jack said as he led her across the parking lot. His hand was on her butt and before they'd gone ten feet, he'd worked his finger into her tight little asshole. "Did she lick you here too honey?"

Abby giggled delightfully and said, "She sure did daddy. She licked my behind and my pussy." She gave him a sexy inquiring smile and asked, "Do you want to fuck me in the ass daddy? Because if you do, I I'd like that. I've never let a guy do that before so you 'd be the first."

"Oh geez baby, yes, yes, yes I'd love to fuck this sweet little ass of yours. Daddy wants to fuck every one of your holes."

"Good, because that's what I want too," she said laughing.

When they got to truck, Stone opened her door her and helped her in. The same trucker was watching them and it gave him an idea. "Feeling horny yet honey?"

"Of course," she giggled. "Did you have something in mind daddy?"

He looked over his shoulder at the trucker. "I sure do honey." He nodded towards the trucker and said, "He watched you blow me, how about if we let him watch me eat your pretty little pussy. Are you ok with that?"

Abby smiled up that the face in the window and gave him a little wave. "Very ok daddy." She jumped up on the seat and turned and let her legs hang out the open door. Her short skirt was already up past her crotch and her pussy was fully exposed. She let her legs fall open. "How's this daddy?"

"Perfect baby," he said as he moved between her legs. Her well trimmed pubic hair glistened with moisture and her thick cunt lips looked red from the tonguing Marge had given her. As he licked and sucked, he hotly told her, "My little girl has the most beautiful little cunt I've ever seen." He slipped his hands under her strong thighs and pulled her tight to his face and pushed his tongue as deep as possible up her cunt. Her pussy was steadily flowing into his mouth. "Delicious baby, the best tasting cunt I've ever eaten." He licked and fingered her and sucked on her clit until his face was wet from ear to ear. Standing back, he wiped his chin and said, "You taste so damn good. I may just have to eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner from now on."

She looked up at the smiling face of the trucker and blew him a kiss. "He's watching daddy. He's watching you eat me."

"Good, I want him to see what a hot little cunt my baby girl has."

That turned her on so much that she pulled his head back to her pussy and told him, "More daddy, I need more of that hot tongue of yours." She laid back and let her father feast on her pussy. It made her incredibly hot knowing the trucker was watching. To make sure he really got turned on, she shoved a finger up her cunt alongside her father's tongue. "It's so hot that you want him to watch you eat cunt daddy. I've always wanted to do stuff like this. It's so nasty and it makes me so damn horny." She ran her fingers deep between her pussy lips and then brought her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked loudly. "I'm such a dirty slut," she giggled.