Never a Lender or Borrower...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go Donna. If you go I can't protect you. I can't help you."

She paused and then turned around.

"I have to. I will die if I can't have my drink."

"If you leave you will already be dead."

She slumped to the floor and began to sob uncontrollably.

Brad came to her and lifted her up and carried her back to the bed.

"No don't put me on the bed. I've been lying on the bed too long."

"I made you a milkshake." Brad said.

Her eyes lit up.

"I knew you would get me my special drink."

"Come and drink it."

Donna gulped down the drink.

"It doesn't taste like Eddies but it's still good. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Now you

have to fuck me."

Donna grabbed his arm and pulled him back to the bed shedding clothes as she went. She pushed him onto his back and took his cock in both hands. The feel of her lips as she slowly absorbed it into her mouth was like putting your finger into a light socket. Brad's cock was hard as soon as her lips touched it and by the time she had taken it into the back of her throat the sensations were so strong he thought he would explode. She slowly drew her lips back and looked at it admiringly.

"You are so quick to get hard. It's amazing. Just lie there and I will sit on you." She instructed. Brad was lost in the sensation of his cock again being absorbed into a hot wet orifice. But suddenly he pushed her away.

"Wait," he shouted and ran to the table and rustled through his shopping bag and came back with a condom.

Donna looked at him shocked.

"What is the matter, you can't make me pregnant. I'm already pregnant. You fucked me before with no condoms."

"I'm not worried about that, I'm worried about diseases. I was thinking about it when you were sleeping. In the past two months Eddie sold you to hundreds of men and some of them may have had STD's. The first thing we have to do for you is get you to a doctor for a check-up but until then we will have to be careful.

Donna started to cry.

"Oh Brad, I am such a mess. I am a filthy dirty whore with diseases and all I wanted all this time was to make it alright to wash away all of the shittiness with your cum but I can't even do that right. Here, let me put it on for you."

Brad and Donna slept fitfully that evening. Donna talked and trashed, making it impossible to get any consistent sleep.

When morning finally arrived Brad and Donna showered and then got dressed.

"Stay here Donna, I need to check whether we're safe to get out of here." Brad whispered.

He opened the door and proceeded to look in both directions. He crept down the corridor and down the steps to the lower floor. Yellow tape covered the door to eddies old apartment. Everything was quiet. Brad ran back up the stairs to the apartment, grabbed all their gear and holding Donna's arm pulled her down the stairs. At the front door as he reached out to pull the door open he saw a police car pull up outside.

"Shit." He said and grabbed Donna's arm and pulled her back away from the door. "Get under the stairs." He hissed. "I'll take their attention. Go! Quick!"

Donna ducked under the stairs and tried to make a low profile.

The cops came banged through the door. It was Detectives Rogers and Janosek again. Brad smiled at them.

"Did you find the murderer?" Brad asked.

Detective Rogers squinted at him.

"You are? Oh, I recognize you." He pulled out his note book. "Brad Mullen right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"You haven't thought of anything that might help us have you?"

"Not really. I know there were some other guys living there too, maybe they know something."

"We pulled in a guy who led us to a couple of other potential leads. You didn't know any of these guys do you?"

"I don't think you told me anything about them. What were their names?"

"The murder victim was an Eddie James."

"Eddie James? Kind of thick set about eighteen or nineteen years old?"

"Yes, you know him?"

"Sure, he went to my school. Always in trouble as far as I could see. Bad news with a capital N. There was some rumours that he was dealing drugs."

"Yeah, so we've heard. We picked up some of his room-mates, Joe Misen, Sam Allice, Ted Norten and Billy Graham, not related the tele-evangelist. Know any of them?"

"No, sorry. I've heard Eddie talk about a Joe but he didn't go to our school. I've seen him a couple of times with a group of guys. They seemed to like intimidating people. Eddie wasn't one of my friends. It wouldn't surprise me to find out they were selling drugs though."

"Well we probably won't need you to come in and identify them. We found a number of other people who gave us a pretty good idea of what they were into. We'll know better when we search the other apartment they had. Still no thoughts on that picture of the girl?"

Brad thought he heard Donna gasp but it could just have been his imagination running wild.

"No. She kind of looked like an elementary school kid. You know maybe twelve to fourteen years old. Don't you think?"

"Well that's possible. What about someone at your school?"

"Well from that blurry picture she could be anyone. My girlfriend might look that if you had a good imagination. Do you think they might have been taking pictures of potential kidnap victims? Maybe they took pictures of girls they though might be good drug mules or something. Like you see on TV all the time."

Rogers chuckled.

"You watch too much TV kid. These guys don't seem to be smart enough to pull off something like that. Anyway we need to do some more forensics on the apartment. You going to be around if we need to talk to you again."

"Actually I'm moving out. Too much excitement here for my liking. I can write down my address if you want."

"Yeah that would be good, though we probably won't need to talk again."

Brad scribbled down his address and gave it to Rogers who tucked it in his notebook, gave Brad a smile and a playful fist to the shoulder and stomped off upstairs followed by Janosek.

When they disappeared into the apartment, Brad and Donna exited the apartment and in minutes were on their way back to Donna's house.

The death was a seven-day wonder and though blunt force trauma is uncommon form of gang retribution there was little enthusiasm for spending undue resources to solve the death of someone who was obviously part of the underbelly of society. The police finally closed the case concluding that it was probably a gang slaying or a drug deal gone wrong. Investigation soon identified Eddie's other apartment and when it and the apartments of the other identified gang members were searched they discovered a stash of cocaine inside a heating vent in Eddie's apartment and other stashes of ecstasy, cocaine, and heroine in the other member's apartments. It was apparent that the murder site was some sort of business office for selling drugs and possibly a trick pad. DNA tests of bedding at the crime scene identified female DNA.

Joe Misen eluded capture for almost a month until a tip led police to a motel room at the Sunset Motel on Lauderdale where they broke in on Joe, coach Smith and a married mother of one of the cheerleaders engaged in a threesome. Despite the name of the woman being kept out of the news release, several marriage break-ups occurred before the start of the next school year. On the evidence gleaned from a number of mothers the coach and Joe were sentenced to 15 to 30 years in prison for sexual assault, voyeurism, blackmail, sexual offender registration for life. In the case of Joe, a further charge of drug possession for the purposes of trafficking was added. At trial the rape charges were dropped when the jury could not reach unanimity as to whether the sex was consensual. As as result Joe was sentenced to a minimum of 35 years and coach Smith, 25 years. Tests of the female DNA from the crime scene were not a match with the female found in the motel room.

Brad let the lease on his apartment run out and moved in with Donna and her mother. It turned out that Elizabeth Canby, like her daughter, had been impregnated as a result of being fucked by Eddie's associates. Seven months after Brad moved in with them, Donna gave birth to a girl they called Edie and a month later Lizzie had a son called Danby.

However, for the women their experiences had in one case ignited and in the other re-ignited her sexual desires and it was a rare night when either or both women were not found in bed with Brad.

It was a month later when Brad answered the door to find Lori and her mother Jessica.

Jessica's mother cleared her throat.

"I understand you have some pictures and movies of actions we might find embarrassing and we wonder whether we can persuade you to keep them secret." She said as she pulled her coat open to reveal her nude and quite pregnant, anatomy.

Brad politely coughed as her replied. "Ah, well you better come in then."

1...345678