All Comments on 'Never Saw THAT Coming'

by innyuendo

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah.

Just a mean asshole husband with a hard dick and stuff for queers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No mean asshole husband here. He could

have ruined both womens careers. As it is he now owns two sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Written for a 10y old----

By a 10y old !!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I knew was my cock was at full throttle.

At that point I stopped reading are rated it 1*.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
How funny!

I stopped reading at the same point as DWornock; probably for the same reason. The story had already degenerated to worthless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No, written by an 8-year old retard.

Stupid as I'm sure the 8-year old author is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck sat down

to give her mind a rest

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For Sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Shit

So the cheating wife likes women. Doesn't mean she won't fuck other guys too. Husband's an asshole.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
stabbed in the back

buggered in the cornhole, meatiest cock is smoked, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
talk about stupid

kick door open guarantee receptionist is there then on phone before he gets pics taken.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
erotic but not good

The reason I didn't like this is because the wife never discussed her fantasies with her husband before hand in this story. The husband's yielding to this set of circumstances is totally implausible. I have seen this situation in real life where the wide ends up leaving her husband for another woman. I know it is hot as an aphrodisiac to see two women getting it on. However, the women involved were married and both cheating on their spouses. I don't like cheaters in any form. I don't cheat myself but I have had many urges and opportunities but I wouldn't want to face the consequences of disappointment to my spouse myself my childred my friends and my family. I am not saying it's easy especially if you're really attractive and in situations of great interaction with other people. When I read this kind of story I lose my sense of humour at the context that a husband would be complicit with his wife cheating. There are people that actively pursue swinging and those alternate lifestyles but this is cold blooded cheating. One star.

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
I hope we don't hear about it!

Lets walk away from this one shall we? 3* for the technical writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's hard to like a story when the husband is such a perverted loser. When your principals go up in smoke just because your dick gets hard then you are a perverted loser! 1*

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
nope

no credibility, no possibility, no plausibility.

stethoscopes just laying around, white dr's coat along side them. Receptionist says nothing during all the yelling and confrontation. He loses all his resolve as soon as he sees that Aaron is Erin. And they all walk out together as if nothing happened?

NOT!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
who chooses the tags?

For the story Never Saw THAT Coming by innyuendo the tags were:

hot wife –

black man –

interracial adultery

But it was about two women, and the husband of one of them. The only reference to someone or something being black is the strap-on dildo used by one of the women on the other.

????

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
when did the cops show up ?

When did the cops show up ?

He KICKS IN THE OFFICE DOOR in front of the receptionist, she should have called 911 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please don't bother.

Women into women don't want men, you stupid twit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
worthless shit

dried up drivel from depraved minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

She betrayed and he gets horny?! Thats the real AngloAmerican men!! Bravo!! Your brain is in your cock i can see it now!!! But you are not a good writer! Your story is lower than cow dung!!!

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
NEVER SAW IS AN AFTER THOUGHT

never should be a key word in his vocabulary right next to naïve TK U MLJ LV NV

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
5 stars

YOU JUST CAN'T TRUST A WOMAN, EVEN THE WIFE! OH YEAH, GOOD STORY. I'D GIVE IT 10 STARS IF I COULD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Don’t Think So

I think this one is just plain silly. And stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Think Before You Write

How the hell did he plan to blackmail Erin with photos if he left the door open for the receptionist to see everything he saw? And forget 911, the receptionist would have hospital security on the line in seconds. Of course, maybe she knew what was going on and wanted her turn playing doctor with Erin and Wendy. She could be their very receptive office sexritary. Maybe a follow-up story?

I've never been into lesbian stories but this one was worth reading.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
He kicks the door open...

...and they DON’T notice him? Really?

P-leez...

Hospital doors are usually fire rated, which also means the are inset into steel frames. A kick hard enough to open a door like that would be REALLY LOUD!

1-star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty bad...

...in the beginning I didn't see any evidence that would make him even think she was cheating. At one point Erin and Wendy's names got switched. Also the blue haired receptionist didn't do anything when he kicked in the door of the hospital? Surely the door wouldn't be able to close once he kicked it in, so nobody did anything while blue hair and the whole hospital was watching? Not even when he yelled YEAAAAGH! feeling generous, so 2 stars. Thanx!

Loklie

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not even

Not even typical LW trash. This doesn't even approach the level of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Your Best Story

This Story had No plot to it at all ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What was this? Was this supposed to be entertaining? A literary genius, you're certainly not. Methinks the strapon was meant for you.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Bad plot, bad story, just plain bad.

This didn't work for me and some others as I can see. He is still a cuck, but not in the usual sense. His wife cheated on him, with another (a woman, not a man). And since "EVERY MAN'S" fanasty is to see a woman to woman sex thing, he joins in. Made no sense and just can't get behind this so called story... A 1 star fail.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

So he's happy that she lies, cheats and loses his trust? It doesn't matter that its with a woman, she is a cheat and he should be outraged. Just not believable.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Nope, the way you wrote her made him wimping out just not believable

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - sick lezzy voyeur crap and that shit is not listed in the story tags you ass wipe.

Thankfully you have not written anything for the last 10 years and that is a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The unseen hand trying to brainwash men into giving up their women to the man hating club. This is it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous