All Comments on 'Never Too Much Pregnancy Ch. 04'

by ZotDragon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Funny!

Isn't it nice what you can do on paper?? I really liked some of the lines, like his one: "I gave her my 'just plain happy' smile." There were plenty more. The whole thing just cracked me up! "Lucky" him...

clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
This. is .out. of. this. world.

Very very amazing. Thank You.

Duckydan49Duckydan49about 14 years ago
If only...

We all could be so open and jealous free. Here he is breeding three women and none are possessive or jealous. It will be a challenge to explain to the kids when they get old enough to ask “who is my daddy?” and “why isn't mommies husband my daddy?” but with love and openness they will work it out…

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
congrats

your story is funny, light and extremely hot.

Too bad people don't seem to enjoy stories like these.

I love your writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Don't know if you're still around since I haven't read your other works yet, but this series has been amazing. Loved it, many schlicks were had~ Like the other commenter, I wanted to show some praise since you haven't had any others yet.

Keep up the good work!

mandyrj85mandyrj85almost 9 years ago

Love it Wish there were more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hitting all my buttons

Eating a creampie is an interesing fetish. Swapping them is even better. I like the idea of the girls eating and swapping his and other men's creampies. An idea for future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZotDragon@ZotDragon
Always open to interesting comments and email. Please don't waste my time with childish attacks and poor grammar. Thanks to all who've sent supportive emails and compliments!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES