New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

"Wendy and I have been talking. We want you to set up a trust fund for the education of Derek junior and any other children you might have. When you've done that, I'll transfer all the cash into it. Something good has to come out of that mess."

"If that's what you want, Dad, I'll do it."

"Pay the income from the house into the new account and I can take it out in cash"

"Well, if you're careful, that should keep your whereabouts secure."

That night we all went out to a New Year party. Around midnight we had the obligatory countdown and the toast to the new year. When the cheering died down, I looked at my little party and filled their glasses before proposing another toast.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I give you New Beginnings"

We all raised our glasses in the toast. As we put them down, I walked around and knelt on one knee in front of Wendy.

"Wendy Turnbull, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife."

Wendy threw her arms around my neck. "Oh, Yes, Derek! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I put the engagement ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit and so were we. As she sat looking at the chip of diamond, I stood up. I had the best feeling I'd had in more than seven years. It truly was a new beginning.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers