New Brew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

I mean, I really got into the girl-girl humping where I was on my back and she was between my legs just thrusting away, making her pussy-bone grind my clit! I also loved it when I had my turn doing the same thing!

We spent lots of time in the tub, went outside and relaxed in the jacuzzi, made love to each other with our toes when we were in there, and pretty much just hung out. I mean even in the wide open, it was private because only the ocean was there, and so we just walked around naked the whole time with no fear of anyone seeing.

I think in all we made love eight different times that first day, and Sunday it was one long love making session from 6 am when we woke up, till almost 2 in the afternoon. We did everything: fingers, tongues, toes being inserted, sixty-nine (which I never liked that much with guys because they'd spurt after only a minute lots of times and stop licking you), anal stuff (her ass-hole is so creamy smooth and wonderful) and stuff like that first night with the pissing; except now we were doing it on purpose and on each other.

That was just so sexy! Felt like I'd bathed in her 'essence' or something! But when she asked me to piss on her, it was such a thrill that I was actually cumming while the piss was shooting out of me.

I got pretty good 'aiming' that first weekend too.

So that weekend turned into a get-together that following Tuesday because Chuck's on the water polo team at the same college. When I found that we attended the same University it just made my toes curl and stuff! But she came to my dorm room and we just went at it like crazy. I mean she's still a guy in so many ways, but in bed—wow. Plus I don't gag while sucking her clit; not like I did sometimes trying to hog down some guy's dong or something.

Then that Tuesday became the next day and the next and then it was the next weekend and things just continued to happen. Like I was laying face down on one of Chucky's deck chairs at one point, totally naked and working on my tan, and suddenly there's be a shadow over me and she just comes and lays gently on my back, covering me. She's just been swimming so she's icy-cold and wet and dripping and my whole body gets a chill, and when she pressed down on me, pushing my pussy-bulge into the chair, that whole squished-up feeling really got me going.

But then, right where her own pussy bulge was pushing into my ass, there's all this warmth suddenly trickling down between my buns and down my crack and between my legs!

God, knowing that something that's just been in Chucky's body was now drenching my cunt just got me instantly hot! I got her back later, but there was this total contrast with her smooth, wet, cold skin and her hot piss leaking between my legs and I got so turned-on I started turning over to face her. She let me. She just held her big, strong self up and I turned and then we were crotch to crotch, and I spread my legs out and around her, rolled my cunt toward her and she did it again, only this time I got to feel her piss dribble directly against my pussy lips.

I came. I couldn't help it!

Sometimes we'd just lay crotch-to-crotch, rubbing our cunts together and that was great. I mean using my own most sensitive place to bring another girl off? It was perfect! And then we added our own special thing and would keep rubbing and pee on each other at the same time. The smell, the feel—everything—made everything we did that much hotter.

But there was lots of times when we were both all nice and clean and freshly bathed and we'd just lay around caressing each other. Just real gentle, slow moving touches, and the thing was, I never knew you could cum like that. Not where it takes an hour to build up to a climax and then things just floating and falling over the edge. For me it had always been fast, furious fucking. Thing is though, the orgasms I'd gotten from that way of doing things were like little sniffles and sneezes compared to what I'd have with Chucky.

So anyhow, I guess you could call me a lesbian now. I say 'guess' because neither she or me are all that interested in political issues and stuff; marching in parades and like that. We...just like making love together, as much and as often as possible. But whatever my 'label' is now, I'm sure glad things changed. I mean, it was getting a bit boring waking up with jiz all over me, you know?

Now it's just Chuck's pee if that was the last thing we did before going to sleep and I have to tell you, I love the smell and feel of it loads better.

Hey that last part was funny! Get it? Loads.

But...yah, I have to say it: I also love the taste of her pee. It totally beats anything I ever had at any club or out of any bottle, and I'll take it any day over what I used to drink.

Especially when I'm laying right there watching that clear golden 'brew' streaming out from Chucky's body as she fills my glass up for me!

END

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A 5 out of 5

This piece is actually a good example for other authors, excluding the original commenter, who apparently is already far too wise to need further instruction.

First of all, note that this piece is in the first-person. First-person style is a great foundation for creating the character on-the-fly; to delve into the thoughts and point of view of said character without the sometimes cumbersome 'Then Sally walked silently to the door' type of descriptions.

The other aspect of this first-person account style of writing is that it is—or can be—conversational in nature, giving the main character personality simply by the use and choice of words. This story, if read with this in mind, fleshes out the character in subtle ways simply by use of language. It is conversational, chatty, very informal to say the least, and adds to the imagery of the writer/character being a talkative college-age person with a lot to say.

Admittedly the overuse of 'like', which seems to be the sole concept the first commenter focused upon, can become irritating, but no more so than listening to actual conversations of like-aged real-life females of a certain upbringing and life-style. In other words, by being irritated by this colloquial use of language—American English (which perhaps is not the original commenter's first language)—the first commenter has been completely fooled into believing the reality of the character.

And that, as hopefully most writers—including his/her '6 year old'—would know, is the entire point of good fiction writing.

Read some of this author's other works to see the variety of styles used to convey the stories. She seldom writes as 'herself,' but rather allows her characters to act, react, think, move and speak as independent entities. Her 'style' seems to be largely character-based, with the 'author' becoming invisible in order to allow the character the freedom to tell the tale. This is the main point the original commenter failed to comprehend.

And that is truly 'rather sad.'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Like the worst Like story Like ever.

My 6 year old can write better than you. Rather sad.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pee Fun at the Beach Pt. 01 Pee Fun with Kathy at the Beach.in Fetish
Pee for Me Pee play between lovers on vacation.in Fetish
Strange Thoughts and a Wet Walk A young couple tries out pee play.in Fetish
Golden Girls Young widow is introduced to kink by her sister-in-law.in Fetish
Just a Little Pee You fill her up and take her for a walk.in Fetish
More Stories