New Day Dawning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?" she asked, squeezing her breasts together and offering a sly smile.

"I, uh," Jeff swallowed, trying to find appropriate words. "It's, um, quite revealing."

Maggie leaned in close to her father's ear, letting him smell the vanilla perfume she knew he loved. "I got it for you."

The words were barely a whisper, but they seemed to strike Jeff right at his core. He stood, holding his hands in front of him almost defensively. "Mags...we can't."

"Why not?" she asked, her lips barely grazing his cheek. "I love you more than anything daddy."

"Because I'm your father," Jeff replied as he started to back away, but he didn't move far, his eyes' still wandering over Maggie's scantily clad body. Glancing down Maggie noticed a slight bulge growing in her father's pants, making her even hotter and wetter than she already was.

"I don't care daddy. I want to be with you. I want to be the woman in your life, not just the girl. I need to be yours daddy in every way I can be."

"But it's..." Jeff's voice was barely a whisper. His hands were around her now, barely touching the skin on her bare back. Maggie felt his hands float over her skin, admiring her, worshiping her, the touch of a man who truly loved her, and it was electric.

Maggie wrapped her arms around his shoulders, gazing deeply into her father's eyes. They stood there for almost a minute, lips slightly parted, just feeling one another's breath on their lips. Maggie looked up at her father, the man she had loved and revered for so long, the man who she wanted more than anything in the world. For all his protestations, Jeff was not moving away and Maggie could feel the hardness of his cock inside his pants as she pressed against him.

Her mouth moved forward so slowly it was almost imperceptible. Jeff didn't move as his daughter's lips pressed gently against his own. Maggie kissed him slowly and softly at first, savoring the taste of wine from his mouth. At first Jeff did not react, there was no positive or negative motion. He simply stood there, and Maggie was worried he was about to push her away. Instead, his arms wrapped around her and held her tightly as he gently kissed her back. After a second, he stopped again, looking deeply into his daughter's eyes.

"You look so much like your mother," he whispered. Maggie smiled and kissed him again, this time more deeply and passionately.

"Then let me do for you what she couldn't," she whispered back. The two kissed slowly and deeply. Maggie pressed her body hard against her father's while he held her tightly, his hands sliding up and down her back. Breaking the kiss, Maggie took her father by the hand, guiding him to his bedroom. Jeff followed behind her, admiring the sway of his daughter's hips as she led him through the small apartment. Once inside the bedroom, Maggie turned and gently pushed her father onto the bed. He fell backwards, his legs dangling off the edge.

Very slowly, Maggie started to undo her father's belt, popping the button on his jeans and slowly sliding the zipper down. She could see the outline of his cock pushing against the fabric of his shorts as she slid his jeans to his ankles. Glancing back up, Maggie saw her father looking down at her with a small smile on his face. Smiling back, she returned her attention to the bulge in her father's boxers. Maggie gently rubbed her cheek over the fabric, letting his cock twitch as her warm breath stimulated it through the boxers.

"Mmmmm daddy," she cooed. "You're so big and hard for your little girl."

"You have that effect on me baby," he said quietly.

Smiling, Maggie pulled his boxer's down, allowing his cock to spring out and smack her in the face. Sticking her tongue out, Maggie ran it up and down the length of her father's cock, savoring the sweet and salty taste of his flesh. Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, she slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft. Leaning forward, she let his cock slide into her mouth, her saliva providing the necessary lubrication. As she worked her mouth up and down she thought how amazing it felt to have her father's cock in her mouth. She imagined how much more amazing it would feel to have it inside her where she desperately wanted it.

Standing up, Maggie slid her panties slowly down to her ankles, making sure her father could see every inch of her. She stood over him, letting him soak in the sight of her trimmed bush, glistening slit, and toned body. Neither of them said a word as Maggie straddled her father, locking eyes with him as she took his cock in her hand, guiding him slowly and gently to her waiting hole. There was no hesitation this time. Maggie felt the head of her father's cock enter her and gasped with pleasure. Inch by delicious inch, her father slid deeper and deeper inside her, spreading her aching pussy with his thick cock. By the time Jeff was entirely inside her Maggie was seconds away from cumming.

"Fuck, you're so big daddy," she moaned, rocking herself a little, as she adjusted to his girth.

"Ahhhh my baby," Jeff moaned in reply. "You're so fucking tight."

"Just for you daddy."

Placing her knees on the bed, Maggie leaned over her father and started to work her hips in earnest, feeling his hard meat sliding in and out of her with slow, deep strokes. His hands found her ass, grinding her against him with every thrust. Neither of them was in a rush, and neither of them wanted this to end too quickly. Their pace was slow, rhythmic, with Maggie moaning each time Jeff's cock slid deep inside her. It didn't take long for her to cum, her orgasm intense as her toes curled and her body trembled against her father's chest.

Sitting back up, her chest heaving from her orgasm, Maggie unhooked her bra and freed her breasts to the air. Her nipples hardened as she teased and pinched them while riding her father's cock with slow, rough rocks of her hips. Jeff sat up, wrapping his arms around his daughter and sucking one of her nipples into his mouth. Maggie moaned loudly and arched her back, pressing her breast hard into his mouth as her free hand caressed the back of his head. The roughness of his unshaven face against her soft skin drove Maggie wild as she abandoned herself to his touch.

She felt Jeff's tongue flick and swirl around her nipple as he held her tightly against him. Maggie twitched and jumped in delight as he switched to her other nipple, his saliva sliding down her breast and onto her stomach. She squeezed her wet pussy around his cock, sucking at him hungrily, wanting every inch of him inside her. Maggie felt her father's arms wrap around her even tighter as he stood, lifting her with him, his cock still buried inside her. Turning her around, Jeff dropped her back to the bed, spreading her legs wide as he thrust in and out of her.

"Fuck daddy," she moaned, while spreading her legs as wide as she could. "You like fucking your little girl?"

Jeff didn't answer her question right away; he just smiled. Then he leaned in close to her. "No," he said, a little growl in his voice. "I fucking love it!"

He punctuated each word with a hard, deep thrust. Maggie squealed with each stroke and her breath came raggedly as she felt her father pound her tight hole. She felt her juices sliding down to her asshole and then onto the bed and loved how dirty it made her feel, being so wet for her father. Looking up she saw the man of her dreams standing over her, her legs spread wide for him, and in that moment, everything seemed perfect in Maggie's world.

She was close to cumming again, but she could tell her father was too. Maggie held her orgasm inside her, letting it build and build, determined to cum at the same time her father did. It wasn't long before his breathing started to become ragged.

"Mags," he gasped. "I'm gonna..."

"Cum for me daddy," she moaned as she bucked her hips. "Cum all over your baby girl."

Four strokes later and Maggie came again, her whole body convulsing around her father's cock as the most intense orgasm she ever had crashed over her. Her orgasm continued for a measurable seconds, her legs stiff, toes curled, while her arms held her father tight against her, the only sound she could manage was a squeaking moan. Maggie felt her father thrust a few more times before he pulled his cock out, groaning as he shot his cum over her pussy and stomach.

"Fuuuuuuuckkkk," Maggie moaned in delight as she watched her father shake as he cum, reveling in her father's warm wetness. She felt him collapse on the bed next to her, chest heaving and sweaty from exertion. Maggie lay still for a few seconds recovering before scooping up some of her father's cum and licking it from her fingers.

"You taste soooooo good daddy."

"Holy fuck baby girl," Jeff whispered, still struggling to catch his breath. "That was unbelievable"

Maggie rolled over, running her hand over her father's chest. "You liked it daddy?"

"I loved it baby. I've wanted to do that for a long time."

"Mmmmm," Maggie leaned up and sucked her father's tongue into her mouth. "We should have done this sooner."

Jeff laughed at that and Maggie felt his arm wrap tight around her, his fingers barely touching her soft, sweaty skin. They lay like that for a while, kissing and caressing each other before they rested.

"Daddy," Maggie whispered. "I love you."

"Love you too baby," Jeff replied.

"No," she said, sitting up and looking her father in the eye. "I love you in every way possible."

Maggie felt her father's hands on her face as he pulled her to him, his lips touching hers gently and passionately. "I love you too Mags. More than anything."

Hearing that, Maggie fell into her father's arms and wanted nothing else in the world. Sleep came to both of them as their sweaty, dirty bodies lay intertwined. The last thought Maggie had as she fell asleep in her father's arms was how much she was looking forward to waking up tomorrow and doing it all over again.

12