New Directions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

I'd decided that I didn't want to tempt anything on the 'rebound' anyway, not that I felt I was rebounding. I just wanted to be really 'over' my defunct marriage. It was funny, I didn't feel bitter or any remorse; just a sense of relief I could get onto a new track.

One weekend I went down to New York and spent a Saturday with Julie. She jogged through Central Park with me and I was pleased that I could wear out a twenty-three year old. We had a sidewalk lunch then went to the Guggenheim and MoMA. We had a wonderful dinner at the Top of the Sixes (the restaurant closed about a year later). I slept on Julie's couch, took another run through Central Park in the morning and caught the noon shuttle back to Boston.

I repeated the process a week later only this time Christy took the train from Philly down to Washington, DC. We took a mini-suite at the Marriott so we each had a room and played tourist for the weekend.

The two or us had a moment to always remember just after dawn on Sunday morning when we were out jogging. We'd run from the hotel past the Washington Monument then to the Jefferson Monument and then to the Lincoln Memorial. We stood in front of Lincoln in all his white majestic appearance, panting from our exertions as we read the various quotes from him on the walls. There was no one else around; it was eerie but so inspiring and tearfully memorable and patriotic.

I had great conversations with both girls. I was open to their advice about dating, single-hood, and all. They'd always been closer to Melissa thus I was pleased that they opened up for me. I think they knew I was reaching out to them on many levels.

Then I met someone.

Robyn was thirty-two and looked about twenty-five or even younger. I didn't know that when I met her in the gym in my building. The first time I saw her I'd just finished my morning workout and was leaving the gym as she was coming in. I nodded and held the door for her; she gave me a lovely smile and said "Thank you."

As I walked towards the elevators I reflected on the shapely brunette that seemed to have a spring in her step. I had one of my thirty-second fantasies and then totally forgot about her.

The next day the same pretty girl came into the gym a little earlier. I was doing my last reps on the Nautilus and was using minimal weights. I smiled at her and eked out a "Hi" to her "Hello." She stretched a little then started on the Stairmaster, a torture machine devised by a sadist. As I slowly completed the reps I could look into the mirrors and watch her shapely ass oscillating with her exertions. It was hard to tell what was really happening under her loose top, but I noted that it was probably interesting.

I sighed, finished and picked up my towel. Today was to be one of those days that I did seven miles along the Charles River. I stashed my towel under the stairwell and headed out for my run. I knocked off the miles at less than eight minutes a mile, using the last half-mile to slow and allow my body to return to some stage of equilibrium.

I retrieved my towel and went to the bank of elevators. As I got there the door opened and Robyn stepped out nicely dressed in what passes for upscale business casual around Boston.

She looked at me and said, "Oh, good grief. You've been out exercising all this time? Running?"

I was still panting and so I nodded and said between pants, "Yes, seven today. If you ever want to come along just let me know. I warm up in the gym first. We've seen each other there."

"Oh, I know," she said. "When you left this morning I thought you were done. You put me to shame."

I put out my hand; "I'm Tom Devine. I'm in 412." I pointed in an upward direction with my other hand.

"Oh," she said reaching out and shaking my hand, "I'm Robyn Elwell. 515."

The elevator door started to close and I jumped in. "I'll see you tomorrow morning." She was laughing as the doors shut and the elevator started upwards.

Robyn came to the gym a little earlier the next day. I had my maximum weights on each exercise I was doing so I was really straining. She watched me and tried one of the stations after I'd vacated to move to another machine.

"I can't even budge this thing and yet I just watched you do fifteen reps on this," she told me with a sense of awe in her voice.

"These are the maximum weights I can do," I told her. "I'm trying to break down muscle fiber -- tear it slightly -- so it rebuilds and is even stronger; no pain, no gain and all that."

I watched her tinker with some of the weights, do some Nautilus work, and then opt for the Stairmaster again. I admired her shapely body as she started to climb to nowhere. I finished the last of my heavy sets and then reduced the weights and made my light pass through the exercise stations. She watched me in the mirrors occasionally giving me a smile when our eyes met.

As I finished I said to her, "If you want to run, I'm about to do a slow jog along the Charles. Do you want to come along?"

She stopped Stairmastering and looked at me; "Yes," she told me. "Will I be warm enough?"

The temperatures in the late autumn mornings were pretty chilly for Boston. I'd taken to wearing a light windbreaker.

"Here," I said. "Take my windbreaker. I can live without it for a day. Come on; let's go," I grinned at her.

She pulled on the windbreaker over her loose t-shirt and sports bra thanking me for the courtesy. I had enough heat from my workout so that I could coast through the run, plus I thought the windbreaker had never looked better.

"How far are we going?" she asked as we cut across Clarendon Street on the way to the miles of park that borders the river.

"There are a bunch of different circuits you can do. I was thinking of five miles at about this pace. Can you do that?"

"Yes," she answered, "but don't go any faster. I'm not in the same shape you are."

I explained that three months earlier I had forty-five pounds extra and lots of bad habits and that I'd decided I didn't want to live that way. I told her about the seminar. Somewhere in my explanation I tossed in a neutral remark about ending a loveless marriage too. I told her I'd lived north of the City about thirty miles for many years."

Robyn was panting but managed to say a few things about her background. She'd come to Boston from Syracuse. She'd graduated from school there and then gone to work for the University in their admissions office. Now she was working for Harvard in their admissions office. She explained that this was one of the more relaxed times of year since application reviews for early admissions and then the regular March notifications hadn't started yet.

We trudged along as the sun rose higher in the sky. I noted that while the sun was up it was doing little to warm the atmosphere. What did warm my heart was the view when I occasionally ran a little behind Robyn. Did I mention that she had one of the nicest butts in the whole world?

We finished back at our apartment complex, went in and caught the next elevator heading up. As we slowly rose I asked, "Tomorrow? More or less the same routine?"

Robyn gave me a wide smile and said, "Most definitely. I feel so alive after the run. Thank you for getting me out."

I hopped off the elevator on my floor with a cheery, "See ya!" I felt warm inside from the presence of a lovely and talented female in my life.

After I'd showered and dressed for work, I started to head out the door. Hanging on my doorknob was my windbreaker with a note tucked into it. The note just said one word - "Thanks," and there was the lipstick impression of a kiss. My heart did one little flip-flop. I tucked the note in my pocket and tossed the garment into my flat.

Several times during the day I took Robyn's note from my pocket and looked at it. By the end of the day it was getting a little worn.

Robyn had just started her workout in the gym when I got there the next morning. She gave me a very cheery 'good morning' and through our exertions talked about how virtuous we were, particularly at this early hour. We recounted all the benefits we were deriving from this. After thirty minutes I announced I was ready for my run. We both had windbreakers this time as we headed for the Charles River.

As we jogged we shared a few more elements of our life story and our jobs. I shared more of my self-discoveries at the California seminar, in particular talking about my job and then mentioning that I wanted a more peaceful, loving and spiritual life. She said she understood.

As we went Robyn told me about her upbringing in upper-New York State. She mentioned that she had a sister three years younger and had been in and out of a couple of serious relationships. She emphasized that she wasn't dating anyone at the time.

Robyn was impressed that I was a pilot and had my own plane at one of the airports surrounding Boston. She really wanted to fly someplace she told me.

Towards the end of our run I confessed that the little note she'd left me the day before had warmed my life for the entire day, what with the 'kiss' and all. Robyn laughed yet as we waited for the elevator she came around in front of me, gently took my face in her hands and gave me one warm, mind-bending, soul-searing kiss.

When she was through she said, "There. Now isn't that better than one on paper?"

I was dumbstruck and just stood there with all my bells ringing. I just nodded numbly and finally whispered, "Yea ... most definitely." The elevator came and seconds later we parted as we had the day before agreeing to see each other the following morning. Since it was going to be Saturday I suggested we meet an hour later. She agreed.

Saturday morning I found Robyn in the gym at seven o'clock rather than our usual six a.m. She was well into her workout. I joined her and soon we were both heated and gasping our way through our workout stations in the large room. I noted that she was pushing herself harder than when I'd first seen her.

I suggested a longer run than usual to Robyn baiting her with a stop for a cup of coffee in the middle of the run. She agreed and so we jogged five miles at a slow pace up river to Harvard Square where we got cups of coffee at Starbucks and sat on a bench, watched the morning traffic start to build, and enjoyed the brisk morning and just being together.

Robyn sat close to me so that we were more together on the bench than apart. There was a lot of extra room on the bench. I was pleased she felt comfortable with me and our physical contact.

When our coffees were gone we jogged the five or so miles back to the apartment complex. As we walked the last couple of hundred yard to cool down I turned to her and asked, "Robyn, I don't know what your plans are but I'd be delighted if you'd join me for dinner tonight -- or one of these evenings."

She reached out and touched my arm and said, "I can't think of a nicer way to spend a Saturday night. What time? Do you want to come up to my place for a glass of wine before we go?"

"How about seven and yes," I replied. We walked into the building and parted with a little squeeze of each other's hands as I left the elevator. Now my heart did several major flip-flops. I thought, 'My God, I've met a woman.'

Hours later I knocked on Robyn's door. She opened it and I was stunned by how nice she looked. She was dolled up to the nines. Her frosty brunette hair was done up in a twist with little curly strands hanging down beside her lovely face. Had it been frosty before?

She had on a muted flowered top with a long strand of pearls that disappeared into her cleavage at that instant. This was the first time I was aware that she had lovely breasts -- taut and round in all the right places. Robyn's black slacks amplified the fact that she had a flat tummy and shapely legs. Lastly, she had a pair of three-inch heels that looked sexy as all hell.

I presented her with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. Leaving both in my hands she came into my arms and planted another of those earth-shaking kisses on me.

"I rather liked kissing you yesterday," she told me as she pulled away and took the wine and flowers from my outstretched hands. "I think we should do more of that."

I nodded agreement and followed her towards her kitchen. The pants also showed off Robyn's nice butt. Oh, happy day! My heart was doing flip-flops at random due to both the kiss and the tight slacks.

She opened the wine and poured us two glasses. I confessed this was the first wine I'd had in months and so this really was a special occasion. I toasted her and our growing friendship. She laughed, sipped to the toast then came and kissed me again. What a nice arrangement.

Conversation came easily as she found a vase for the flowers and I commented on the differences between our apartments. Robyn, it turned out, had a two-bedroom unit that she'd bought as a condo. Mine was a one-bedroom condo unit that I was renting from the owner.

We stood by one of her large windows and watched the traffic below along Newbury Street and a small segment of Boyston Street. After we'd emptied our wine glasses Robyn suggested we go. I made a couple of phone calls and we put our jackets on and went down to street level.

I'd captured a rare dinner reservation at Radius, on High Street in Boston. It's one of the nicer restaurants in the City where I've met the chef several times. The place was superb.

As Robyn and I ate I basked in how easily our conversation came and how open I felt with this young woman. Further, she was intelligent and had a keen intellect that was interested in everything.

We had a long discussion about my failed marriage and my lessons learned. She offered points she'd learned from a couple of abortive relationships she'd had over the years, the most recent ending a year earlier. She had profound insights into life I'd failed to learn despite being over twelve years older.

We carefully avoided talking as though there was a "we" at the table. Each of us picked our words carefully in the sensitive parts of our conversation. The conversation went, "I learned this ..." or "I should have done ..." I noticed we both shouldered more than our share of the blame for past relationship failures.

After dinner we decided to walk back to our apartments. Robyn hugged my arm to her body and walked along holding onto me in a very friendly gesture. She often put her head on my shoulder for a few seconds and enjoyed our closeness. We shifted at one point and I put my arms around her and held her to me. Now we were a "we."

Mostly we walked along Boylston Street, stopping often to window shop or watch something of interest. The City was abuzz with activity and traffic.

At the condo building, Robyn pulled me to her and said, "Please come up." She had a very loving look in her eye.

Back in her flat we shed our jackets and Robyn melted into my arms. She'd left the radio on a jazz station and Eva Cassidy's I Know You By Heart was playing -- a love song. We swayed gently to the music as we kissed and kissed and kissed.

Robyn started to undo the buttons on my shirt; I did not resist but I did kiss the top of her head and inhaled the scent of her hair as she did. When she'd bared my chest she leaned in and kissed and licked my skin. Then she ran her tongue around one of my nipples, one of the more sensitive parts of my body and a part of me that sends all sorts of sexual sensations through me.

I gently pulled her top from within the confines of her black slacks, allowing my fingers to stroke her skin as it became available to me. When I had the blouse free I moved to pull it over her head. Robyn raised her arms and allowed me to carefully and slowly pull the flowery top over her head. As I finished I shed my own shirt too.

Robyn was wearing a little frilly bra that was doing little to actually confine her breasts. I'd only seen her in a sports bra with a t-shirt over that so this was a real treat. She had full, ripe breasts that invited being held and suckled.

I moved my head down and targeted over a nipple through the thin material of the bra. I could feel the nipple stiffen beneath the material. I brought my other hand to her other breast as I exhaled hot, moist air through the material to her breast.

Robyn moaned a little and said, "Oh, Rob, I like that." She cradled my head in her arms and we stood that way for a while. Finally she said, "Come. Sofa." We moved and sat close to one another.

In the process Robyn took her bra off, freeing her beautiful breasts. We continued to kiss and hug, our attentions to each other becoming increasingly oral and wet.

Robyn reached down and rubbed the evident bulge in my pants. "Let's take this to the next level," she told me softly.

I was concentrating on running my tongue around her left ear when I felt her undo the zipper to my pants -- and then my belt. In another few seconds she had my inflating rod in her hands.

I allowed her to shift her body around so she could take me into her sweet mouth. Now I found yet another talent she had hidden from me. She gave world-class blowjobs. I lay back and enjoyed the sensations she was delivering for a few minutes.

I reached over and undid the button and zipper to Robyn's black slacks. Although awkward from my position, I pushed them off of her hips along with the thong that I found beneath them. She wiggled them down her thighs a little to show I was making the right move.

As her pussy became uncovered I reached under her with the fingers of one hand and toyed with the folds of skin I found there feeling, with purpose, for her clitoris. I knew I'd found it when I heard her mew loudly into my cock.

I kept my fingers busy occasionally dipping them into the folds of her vagina. Robyn's body was pouring fluids into the area preparing it for the sexual union that it was sure was coming. I brought my fingers to my lips and nostrils to taste and breath in the aroma of her sweetness.

"Let's finish undressing," I finally said. We both took twenty seconds to shed the last of our clothing, most of it all but off our bodies at that point anyway.

As Robyn lay back on the sofa and opened herself to me I realized that all she had on was the one strand of pearls that had so sexily nestled in her cleavage most of the night. They gave Robyn a sophisticated look yet I found it also one of the sexiest accoutrements I had every envisioned.

I positioned myself between her legs and then lowered my mouth to her hot cunt. I quickly found her clit again with my tongue and ran several fingers deep into her body.

"Oh, Tom, if you keep doing that I'm going to cum," she exclaimed. I kept doing it.

Robyn's cum was joyful. I have always enjoyed bringing pleasure to my love object and this was no exception. I helped her along, stroking her G-spot and licking her clit until the explosion happened.

Robyn's legs came up around my ears and closed, freezing my head in position. I could feel her entire body throb with the climax. The throbbing gave way to a long shudder of pleasure. Her hands held my head to her pussy, pushing me into her as she ground her pussy up into my face. I briefly wondered if anyone had ever died from suffocation this way. I silently volunteered to try.

"Oh, Tom, Oh, Tom, Oh Tom," she kept repeating and then finally after a huge gasp for breath, "THAT was wonderful." I got a lovely smile from her ravished body.

"How about I ravish you a little more completely," I suggested. She held her arms up to me.

I moved up her body, stopping to again lick and suck on her breasts. When I got to her lips she hummed into my mouth. We separated and she said, "I can taste myself on you. Good thing I like pussy juice."

I had hardened to something approaching re-bar as I'd orally loved her. Now, as I knelt before her, I took that hard cock and with one hand rubbed the head into the lubrication that flooded her pussy. When it was coated with her fluids I carefully placed the head at the entrance to her body.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers