New Directions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers

Robyn moved towards me as I moved towards her. In a brief second I sank to my full depth into her velvet tunnel. We both sighed with pleasure at the penetration.

Then our oscillations started: my hips rising and falling to plunge my cock into her; her hips rotating in synch with my moves to ensure deep penetration and maximum feeling for our union.

I whispered the open question, "How should I end this? Inside? Outside?"

Robyn looked lovingly at me, "Cum deep in me, Rob. I'm safe and on the pill. I want every drop of you in me."

I was fine with that and so we continued working our way towards our inevitable conclusion when I exploded my jets of man-juice into her open pussy. Robyn came a few seconds after I did. I think she'd been waiting for me to explode so she could follow suit.

After our pleasures washed over us, we remained coupled but I was in an awkward position as I was still on my knees. I pulled out slowly as we looked into each other's eyes.

When we'd separated, Robyn hopped up and said, "Come with me." She led the way back to her bedroom. She tossed the spread and covers aside and lay down on her back. "Come back inside me. Can you get back in?"

I had deflated some, but we were both so slippery that I slid right back into her body. The feeling was fantastic.

"There," she said. "Now we're both comfortable and we can enjoy our coupling for a while longer."

"I like this," I told her as I showered her upper body and face with kisses and licks.

Robyn said, "Let me tell you about one of my hotter and more memorable fucks. I mean we've both had other lovers; let's share hot stories. All right?"

I said, "Go ahead, I can hardly wait."

She went on, "One guy I dated over ten years ago was an exhibitionist at heart. One summer day, we double dated with another couple and went down to one of the lakes in New York to swim and have a picnic. When we got there we found a remote spot and laid out our picnic and took our first swim. In the process he started to finger me under water. I was getting really hot and bothered. I mean he really knew how to use his fingers inside me."

"Go on," I whispered as I felt some life start to spring back into my cock.

"Anyway I grabbed his cock and started to masturbate him under water too. Then we looked and the other couple we were with had shed their bathing suits. She was lying back on the picnic bench and the guy was eating her pussy. It was very erotic. So I told my boyfriend, I want to be on the table too."

"Sounds like fun," I offered as I twitched a little inside her.

Robyn continued, "So we walked up the bank from the lake to the picnic table, losing our suits along the way too. I lay down at the other end of the table and quite quickly he started to fuck me. The other couple was fucking now too. The sunlight was warm, the sky blue, and the air soft. We thrust into each other for a while until the other guy says, "Hey, wanna switch?"

"Oh," I said as I hardened even more.

"So we did," she said. "The next I knew my boyfriend was fucking his girlfriend as he thrust his long, thick cock into me."

By now I was back to my 'ready' state and had started to fuck Robyn again. She moved to welcome my every move.

"And, you liked that?" I asked as I thrust into her.

"Oh, yes. It was so 'hot.' We moved where we two girls were side by side as the guys fucked us. They'd switch back and forth over and over again. At one point the girl leaned over and kissed me ... and I kissed back. It was like getting fucked by three people not just one. That was hot too. Then her hand started to rub my clit so I started to do the same thing to her."

"Does this have a happy ending?" I asked softly with a big grin.

"Oooooh, yes," Robyn said as she mashed her pussy against me. "Everyone came in buckets and we had orgasms galore. But that wasn't the ending. We did it over and over again. And then the four of us became really close and went out together all the time. Every time we did we'd fuck each other's brains out. There was no telling who was going to cum with whom or how. We did everything we could think of."

"What fun," I exclaimed as I thrust into her body.

"Sometimes one of us would be away and the other two would take care of the one still in town. If she were away I'd fuck both guys. If he was away my boyfriend and I would fuck her 'til she begged for merci."

"Are you 'bi'?" I asked.

"Yea, I guess," Robyn replied with a wry grin. "I certainly was during that time -- with her, with him. I had other experiences with another girl I'll tell you about some day. It's not an 'everyone' decision for me. Does that turn you off? On?"

"On, actually," I replied. "I never thought about it but that's 'hot'. I don't think I could find a guy that interesting but having two women interested in each other doesn't bother me at all. It's a turn on."

"What if it had been your wife?" Robyn asked with playful look on her face.

"We'd probably still be married and fucking all the time," I said with an equally mischievous look on my facet too.

"Oh, good," Robyn said. "Now fuck me again."

We began our thrusting into each other in earnest now, fueled in part by the story of her old boyfriend and the other couple as well as a vision of Robyn and another equally beautiful woman sexually satisfying each other.

Our second orgasms were better than our first, but now I was really done for the night. We cuddled and mewed into each other's bodies. Robyn asked me to stay the night -- and so I did.

Robyn's alarm clock clicked. It didn't go off; it just clicked. It was set for six-thirty; I figured this was when she'd set it so she could get up and meet me yesterday -- Saturday morning. Robyn didn't hear it; she was sound asleep.

I lay and watched her sleeping. She was so peaceful -- an angel asleep beside me. We were both still naked and I could feel her hip against me -- her shoulder nestled beneath my arm. I gently kissed her but she still slept. I dozed and in the process realized my heart was going flip flop, flip flop, flip flop. My bells went off; I was falling for Robyn.

Around eight o'clock Robyn groaned in her sleep yet snuggled more tightly against me. I figured she was still asleep.

I kissed her again and a small voice came from next to me and said, "Thank you for still being here." She looked up at me and kissed my cheek.

"I can't think of any place in the Universe I would rather be than here," I whispered to her. I hugged her to me.

Robyn rolled over more closely to me pressing her body against me. She was fully awake now.

She said, "I really enjoyed last night." She paused, "No, that sounds too trite. I want you to know that ... that, well I really, really like you. Last night just made me more sure of what I'd thought before that than ever before."

We kissed a lot. I reached down and slowly, but sensuously massaged one of her breasts. Her nipple became erect and then so did I.

Robyn rolled over on top of me, reached down and took my cock and inserted it into her warm vagina. I'm sure most of the fluids that gushed around our union were the result of our lovemaking the night before.

We made love as Robyn hovered over me, her motions proving her affection beyond a doubt. We kissed, hugged, fondled, rubbed, licked, and touched every conceivable part of each other's bodies and made sweet love. When we were done we just snuggled back in her bed, our fluids leaking from her onto my sweaty body. She reached down and used her hand to rub the fluids into my skin.

"Most people would be horrified at leaking on their new lover," she said. "Or they'd apologize and go to the bathroom and try to staunch the flow by ejecting the fluid in the toilet. I love that I am full of your fluid. I love that it leaks from me, mixed with mine, down onto you. I love that we can rub in into each other to celebrate a new relationship."

And celebrate we did.

We finally got out of bed around nine-thirty. Robyn insisted that we not shower and that we each a light breakfast in the nude. She was my kind of person.

After breakfast, she dressed in running clothes. I gave her the key to my apartment and she went down and got my running clothes from where I told her they were and brought them back up to her condo so I could get ready for a run. I dressed and then took my other clothes back to my place.

We did the long run again, but at a slow and easy pace. We enjoyed a coffee at the Harvard Square Starbucks again, this time making 'ga-ga' eyes at each other. To this day I can't tell you whether the Square was busy or empty; I only had eyes for her.

When we got back we really were odiferous -- an interesting mix of exercise and sexual smells that permeated the air around us. I suggested showers but she said no. Instead, Robyn came back to my apartment with me and we started to make love again.

I wasn't sure that I'd be able to rise to her demands but my body responded as I wanted it to, particularly after she sucked on my cock for a while. She commented on how she loved our musky aromas. Robyn mounted me allowing me to cup and suck on her taut breasts as she offered them to me.

After we were coupled and fucking slowly in my bed so we could draw out our pleasure, she asked, "Tell me one of your hot stories. What's the hottest fuck you've ever had?"

"Well, there have been so many, it's hard to choose," I offered somewhat tentatively.

Robyn tickled me and I broke into laughter at my over statement.

I finally began, "Just after I graduated college a fraternity brother and I took a little road trip. We wanted to hike up in Vermont and New Hampshire -- to camp out. So we went up in the Green Mountains and then over into the Presidential Range in New Hampshire. He remembered he knew a girl that lived near the University of New Hampshire. They'd gone steady in high school but her parents had moved up to that area. I think her father taught there."

"Anyway, as we started to head back south he talked me into stopping at her house. She was there -- and she was 'hot,' present company excluded, of course. I mean my tongue started to hang out of the side of my mouth and all my hormones clicked into high gear."

"So anyway we decided to hang around with his friend; Joanne was her name. For some reason her parents were away and she had the house to herself; I think they were overseas. That night she called in sick to her job and we stayed around her house."

"After a while, we were watching some B-grade film on television and she asks if we want to watch some porn. Turned out she'd found her father's secret cache. Anyway, she scampered off and came back with two VHS tapes. She started up the tape and soon we were sitting there watching C-grade acting and A-grade porn."

Robyn leaned in and started to lick my neck, "Go on," she whispered. "Don't let me distract you from your story. I like it so far."

"So Joanne snuggles up to my friend and they start making out. I'm sort of glued to the TV screen cause the porn has my attention. Did I mention I like porn?"

"The next I knew he's pulling Joanne's top over her head so he can reach her breasts and then he removes her bra too. Her tits weren't huge but apparently she's unbelievably sensitive and she has large areolas. She's moaning and pleading with him to fuck her."

"In the meantime, the first skit on the porn tape ends and changes to one of two guys who are all over some bosomy and very willing and innocent looking school girl. The parallel to what's going on the room is unmistakable. Meantime, I'm wondering if I should take a walk so my friend can fuck Joanne."

"Joanne then turns to me and says, 'You know, I have two tits. There's one for each of you. Come join us Tom.' So I go over to the sofa and start sucking on the tit that's available. My friend nods his approval to me and says, 'Let's do her.'"

"Next I know Joanne and we are naked and she's seated between us jerking our cocks up and down. Then she leans towards me and starts to suck on my cock. I was afraid she'd pull my insides out she had such vacuum power. Anyway she got me all hard while my friend finger-fucked her."

Robyn said in a husky voice, "You know you've grown six inches longer and thicker inside me since you started this story. Keep going." She rose and fell slowly on me again, our bodies slapping together.

I continued, "So Joanne turns and starts sucking on my friend. I run my fingers around her cunt for a minute and then decide I want to eat her pussy. So I go down on her. She starts gyrating and pushing her pussy into my face. She tasted really good as I recall."

"Then Joanne turned briefly to me and said, 'Tom, put you cock in me. Fuck me.' So as she knelt and gave a blowjob I slid by cock into her juicy cunt and started to fuck her. She kept moaning and then I'd watch some more of the porn tape and get even harder and fuck her some more."

Robyn was really concentrating on me as I talked. I could tell she was near. I continued, "I reached around and started to massage her clit -- just like this." I used my thumb on Robyn's clit. "Next I knew Joanne blew a huge orgasm -- a big, happy, wet, juicy, warm, wooly orgasm."

Robyn came. Her head snapped back and she arched her back and pushed her cunt into me. I guess I was able to hold off since I was straining to deliver and I was really getting into my story that at this point was only partly finished.

As Robyn, came back to reality, she leaned down and kissed me. I had been sucking on one of her large breasts and she pulled me up. "God, you are a magnificent lover. Now, tell me some more of your story."

We kissed and I continued as she started to rise and fall slowly on my cock again, "Well, as Joanne came she also finished jerking off my friend. He came all over her face and neck and tits. I hadn't cum so I pulled out of her for a minute and watched as she licked the creamy fluid off my friends cock and rubbed the fluid into her body. It was really sexy."

"Joanne then turned to me and said, 'You need to finish fucking me. You haven't cum and I want your cum in my pussy.' With that she lays back in my friend's lap so she can occasionally suck on his cock. She spreads her legs and I'm right back into her cunt only this time I can see her whole naked body."

Robyn said, "You like nudity, don't you? You like it when I'm not wearing any clothes don't you?"

"Of course," I answered. "Back to my story, I leaned down and sucked on Joanne's tits even though she just rubbed my friend's cum into her chest. She liked that and it made her thrust into me even harder. We kissed a lot too."

"Then I told her I was about to cum. Joanne said that was great 'cause she was ready too. 'Just blast into me,' she told me. Well, I came and came and came. I don't think I've ever cum as much before or after that climax. I was so worked up between my throbbing twenty-year old hormones, watching the porn flick, watching my friend get a blowjob, and just watching Joanne and having her talk about how happy our fucking her made her."

"So you filled her?" Robyn asked.

"I'll say. We flooded the sofa and created a huge pool of our mixed juices on the floor when she stood up. Joanne didn't seem to care. She just lay back the other way and insisted my friend start to fuck her. He went at it. Joanne grabbed me and pulled me to her mouth and started to suck on me. I was really turned on and ready for action in about ten seconds."

"Did you fuck her again?" Robyn asked as she pulled herself nearly all the way off my cock and then dropped down onto me -- taking my entire shaft into her body in some body-shattering erotic move. I could tell I was getting near.

"Yea, of course. I was only twenty or so. After my friend had blasted his second load into her, Joanne insisted I fuck her again. My friend went to clean up or something and she told me I was the best lover she'd ever had. She said she just wanted me to keep fucking her and that I could come back anytime, even without my friend. She then concentrated on our fucking."

"And you came again?" she asked.

"Oh, yes. And with much the same results - a gallon of cum and a rewarding climax. Joanne loved it. When we were through she caught some of the cum from her pussy and started to rub it into her body and face. She said it was the world's best skin cream. Besides, she said, she was horny and just wanted to take a bath in cum."

Robyn was now grinding into me and I was rapidly losing it.

"Robyn, I'm about to cum. All this talk about sex and fucking and cum is making me very horny and I really want to focus on fucking you."

"Then fuck me," she said. She pulled my head up to her breasts.

Thirty seconds later I blasted about ten large jets of cum into Robyn's pussy. She came too. We ground our pelvic bones into one another, trying to get even closer to one another than my deep penetration of her body. There was also a time when we just stopped breathing, closed our eyes and let the ecstasy wash over us.

"Oh fuck, you are a great lover. No wonder Joanne liked you. I'll want to hear more about that some other time. Right now I just want you to stay in me." We rolled to our sides and Robyn held me tightly to her so I didn't slide out. We stroked and smoothed each other's bodies for a while. We also told each other what great lover's we were.

After a silence she asked, "Just one quick question, did you see her again?"

"Yes," I replied, "but the details will have to wait for another time." I gave her a lecherous grin that hinted of further good sex stories for our enjoyment. Robyn look pleased.

After another silence I spoke, "Robyn, you excite me in so many ways and on so many different levels. I want to tell you I love you but I don't want to scare you off."

She hugged me and in an excited voice said, "Oh, Tom. I love you too. I've never felt like this before and so fast."

We hugged and kissed and cooed and talked more and more about the differences between 'like' and 'love,' intensities, and how we loved each other and what that meant to each of us.

Eventually we showered in my shower and for the first time in almost eighteen hours were clean and smelling good -- not that I minded the aroma of sex. After our shower I took her key and retrieved some clothes for her to change into.

We stayed together for the rest of the day. We took a long walk around Boston, kissing frequently as we walked. Anyone seeing us could instantly have told that we were in love. And, of course, there's no love like a new love.

As we walked I kept trying to get a grip on reality. I raised issues to her and she responded as to how she felt about them.

"Robyn," I told her, "I'm about twenty years older than you are; I even have kids just a little younger than you. Are you sure you want a relationship with an old man? Think of all the problems down the road. What will your friends say? Would you really want to be married to an 'older man?'"

She hugged and kissed me. "Love conquers all," she practically shouted to the passers-by on Arlington Street. "I don't care how old you are. That's not the issue. The only thing I need to know is that you could love me. Besides we can just live together forever and never get married if that makes you more comfortable. I'm not after you money; I'm after you, my darling man."

"How about what your friends will say?"

"I really don't think any of them will care so long as I'm happy. There are a couple of other interesting age combinations amongst my friends anyway and no one thinks much about it."

I could see no arguable position there for me at that moment. I raised another point, "You seem so liberated sexually. I'm thinking of that story you told me about last night -- and how you told it. It still excites you. It was exciting and arousing in one sense, but if it happened now I might get jealous or fly into a rage."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,984 Followers