New Directions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,968 Followers

"No you wouldn't," Robyn said. "You were turned on - plus you have your own stories too. If it happened again, you'd get turned on like you did a few hours ago telling me about Joanne. Who knows, it may happen sooner than you think and then you'll have to decide." She laughed and added, "Besides, jealousy is a controllable emotion; you can decide to be jealous or not to be. When our foursome was focused on the sex during that year or so, we'd all decided to be sexual beings and to not be jealous. It worked fine."

I said, "I remind you that my story happened almost thirty years ago and yours only happened ten or so years ago. You're more current! And a question about your foursome; why did it end?"

"My boyfriend decided he had to go into the Army. He talked the other guy into going in with him and so off they went. Beth, the other girl, and I tried being a twosome but it didn't click for us without the guys around. Eventually we gave it up and parted ways. We all lost touch as the months passed. I went back to college to finish up the last two years that I'd postponed. I got in a straight relationship there and everything prior was forgotten."

"Would you want another group relationship if one came along?" I asked.

Robyn shot me a curious glance and answered, "It's hard to say. The answer's not cut and dried the way it was twelve years ago for me. Then I just did it more for fun and sex; today it'd have to be for love and a sense of family. Further, none of us thought about the consequences or, for that matter, the feelings of the others involved. I couldn't do it today without feeling something in here," she touched her heart.

I hugged her and we continued walking.

"Does it bother you that I'm newly divorced?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "That just makes you experienced. I like that. Plus even you said that you had learned a lot about yourself over the past ten years as you increasingly examined the relationship."

"How about that I have kids only a few years younger than you?"

"We'll have fun when they visit. We can share clothes and do fun 'girly' things together. I don't have issues; do you think they will with a girlfriend only eight years older?"

"Nooooo," I answered slowly as I thought how Julie or Christy would think about Robyn. I was silent for a while and decided they wouldn't see an issue so long as Robyn was cool about things.

"Besides," she added, "I'm not going to be their Step-Mom -- at least we're not that far along. That raises an interesting question; what will your ex-wife think of me," Robyn asked.

I laughed. "She'll think I've taken a trophy girlfriend. So will a lot of other people. Does that appellation bother you? Will you mind being a trophy chick?"

"Hardly," she replied. "I'll just explain to anyone that asks that I can suck the chrome off a bumper hitch and that I married you because you can fuck my brains out better than anyone I've ever known and you do it four times a day."

I laughed and told her, "As we go to more and more events together and you meet some of the horn-dogs I work with, you may indeed have to tell them that. One, it'll stop them cold; and two, it'll do wonders for my image in the firm." We both laughed.

We bought a baguette and fed some of the geese and ducks along the esplanade. A few daring squirrels came in for some gnosh too.

When dusk came we found a Thai restaurant off Newbury Street and ate a light dinner there. Afterwards, we went back to Robyn's flat and made love again then went to sleep nestled in each other's arms.

The clock went off at five-thirty. We both put on our exercise clothes. I had been smart the evening before and brought them to her place as we came upstairs. We spent a half hour in the gym and then did a five-mile run. I kissed her goodbye and went back to my apartment to shower, change and head for work.

I couldn't remember a nicer weekend.

To be continued...

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,968 Followers