New Experience Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's news: I do. Hasn't anybody ever eaten you?"

"No," she moaned.

"Then it's time," I told her and slid my tongue between the tender lips into her heated slot.

"Oh my god!" she shrieked. "That's so good. Don't stop, please don't stop!" Her hips started pulsing, pumping her hungry snatch against my face. I ran my tongue up her slit, collecting her honey and letting it run over my taste buds. Her juices were incredibly sweet.

I used my thumbs to spread the puffed vulva, exposing the shining pink tissues of her inner sex. My tongue delved into the sweet wet flesh, dipping into the tight opening of her vagina. She groaned and thrashed. I glanced upward and saw her twisting and pulling her nipples. The astonishing breasts prevented me from seeing her face, but I could tell her head was rolling back and forth on the pillow.

Directing my attention back to her furrow, I kept working her sex with my tongue. I slid a finger into her cock tube, pushing in and out slowly at the same time I worked my tongue in her wetness. As I licked upward I discovered her little clitoris standing out like a tiny pink knob. I closed my lips over it as gently as I could and sucked lightly. Her muscles snapped and froze like she'd been hit with a jolt of electricity.

"Stop!!!! Oh shit, STOP!!!!" she screamed. Her hands clawed my shoulders and hauled upward frantically. I looked into her glazed green eyes and settled my chest against those incredible tits, resting my weight on them. They hardly sagged at all, accepting me as unyieldingly as high-density foam rubber.

"In me," she panted. "Do it now. I want you inside me when I come. Hurry, fuck me before it's too late." Her small hips bounced and jounced. She reached between us and seized my prick with frenzied fingers, guiding me into her oozing slot. I pressed forward, easing into her snug channel.

She was incredibly tight. She had said she'd had a good sex life with her husband, but it occurred to me that her comment on my size reflected her inexperience with very many peckers and he must have been rather small. She'd never had any children either, so she wasn't stretched from that.

It took some doing, but her thrusting pelvis and my jabbing finally effected full penetration. I felt my balls lodge against her swollen snatch lips. She whined and gasped, adjusting her hips to let her channel accommodate my dick. "My god you're deep. That feels so good. Move it, come on. I'm going to come right away, hurry up and give it to me," she begged.

I pulled out slowly, feeling her walls grasp at me, then moved into her carefully, letting her expand and adjust. Her snatch was hot and slippery but so tight it felt like it was peeling the skin off my prick when I moved in and out. This wasn't going to last very long. The sensation was too intense and she was on the edge in any case.

She moaned and twitched. Her freckled cleavage flushed until the darker spots almost disappeared. I pumped her as slowly as she would permit, but she kept trying to boost the rhythm, hoisting her hips and hunching against me. As she got closer and closer to climax she wrapped those beautiful long legs around my back and hooked her ankles together.

"It's been so long," she wheezed. "I gotta do it. Hurry up and get there, I'm not going to last." Her heels pounded my spine, jerking us together in quickly increasing demand for satisfaction. Her tight twat sucked at my pole, working my meat wildly. My balls tightened with each stroke. I wanted to spend more time in her hot hole before I let go, but it wasn't something I could control. The pressure was building too fast.

Suddenly her teeth locked in my shoulder and clamped down painfully. Tears rolled from her eyes and she shrieked into my flesh. At the same time her hips lifted me completely off the bed in a high arch. Her cunt muscles locked on my dick savagely, preventing any movement in and out. Her climax seemed to rip her whole body and I couldn't hold back any more. I groaned as the burning fuck juice slammed up the length of my dick and sprayed her interior walls over and over.

She moaned through jaws locked in my shoulder muscle. "Uh, uh, yuh, yuuuuhhhh..." Her entire body shook and quaked in violent spasms. Those massive chest orbs quivered and vibrated against me as she crashed through her orgasm. Her arms clamped me so tight I could feel every charge slam through them like electrical impulses.

Nobody can sustain that kind of tension very long. When she finally finished she went so totally limp I wondered if she had passed out. Her teeth relaxed their clamp on my flesh. I lifted my head and looked down at her face. It was pasty white, the freckles standing out like they'd been dabbed on with a brush. Her breathing was shallow and damp.

"Jean? You okay? Hey!" No response. I pulled my hands from under her shoulders and shook her. Her whole upper body rocked limply, those tremendous tits shifting back and forth slightly. I kissed her cheek and spoke directly into her ear. "Hey, you still with me?"

Somewhere in the back room of her near-unconscious state was a tiny response. "Uh-huh." Her arms slowly relaxed their grip and fell loosely. Her tummy was flexing rapidly against me as she seemed to fight for oxygen. But when I tried to lift my hips away she immediately clamped her arms, legs, and pussy muscles again, freezing me in position.

"Don't take it out," she pleaded in a weak voice. "You won't get back in again. Leave it, please!"

I relaxed against her magnificent chest and tried to catch my own breath. I could feel her rapid heartbeat vibrating through those hard tits. She was a long time spiraling down from her orgasm. Every few seconds her honey tunnel tightened spasmodically on my dick. Her internal muscles gripped me so tightly I couldn't go soft. The blood was trapped in my length, still filling her clutching tube.

I lifted a bit and looked down past those wondrous mammaries to where I was inserted into her body. Her pussy lips were stretched widely, gripping my rod as snugly as a surgeon's rubber glove fits the hand. Experimentally I flexed my pecker. Instantly her interior clamped down in response.

"Keep that up I'm going to rape you," she mumbled. Her legs slid down off my back and hooked around my thighs while her pelvis curled slowly upward. "It feels like the end of your thing is clear up in my throat," she said. "I like it there. Don't move, okay? I think I'm going to just stay right here for a week or two."

"I'm glad you like it. You are stupendous. What's this about you getting too tight?"

She looked up at me, the mad glitter gone from those beautiful green eyes. They were now soft and happy. "After I come my vaginal muscles sort of retract and tighten. If you take it out I close down so tight you won't get back in. I want to do it some more, so leave it there until we're ready again."

"You won't hear me arguing. I like being inside you." I had to tease her just a bit, to show it wasn't all seriousness. "Besides, I never had such a comfortable mattress in my life."

"Oh, you horrid man. I should have known." She pretended to pout. "Just like all the rest, all you want are my tits."

"Wrong. I want your tits, your ass, your waist, your ears, your toes, but most of all I want some more of that tight pussy. It's fantastic."

"See?" she demanded. "All physical. Oh, dear, I shall never find somebody who admires my mind," she said mournfully.

"You have a grand mind. It takes some time to get past the body to find it, but it's there," I promised. I drew tiny designs on a smooth shoulder with my fingertip.

"Horrible, horrible male pig. I shall never let you near me again. So you must take all you can while you have me captured." She wiggled her hips suggestively.

I shifted my weight a bit. Our perspiration had glued me to those mammoth mounds. My shoulder stung. I looked down. There was an oval of bloody dots where she'd fanged me.

"You get excited don't you? Look what you did. I'll need a tetanus shot."

She kissed the wound gently. "I know. I'm not even fully aware when I do it. Way back when I first lost my cherry, my boyfriend complained about me screaming when we made love. It bothered him, especially considering we were often in range of where his parents or mine could hear. I learned to bite instead. Now it's habit."

"When I was in high school it would have been a real trophy to have hickeys. Now I worry about infection," I joked. "We're alone here, though. You can scream your lungs raw." I had an evil desire to find out how Mrs. Harris would report it to the neighborhood.

"My sweet, in that case I can give you a whole symphony." She flexed her pussy muscles around my bone. "How do you feel about that?"

"It feels pretty good. Of course you have me at a slight disadvantage right at the moment. Could I possibly say no?"

"You'd better not, male oink. I don't let just anybody onto my chest cushions, you know."

"I'm sure you don't. I feel appropriately privileged. You plan to keep on squeezing my joint like that? You're liable to get me excited."

"Good. Go for it." She did it again. The sensation was unbelievable. I pulled back an inch or so and pressed forward again.

"Good man. You're reading my mind. Keep it up."

I did. Her fuck tube was finally slick enough to permit easier movement. I thrust deep and retracted my pole. Her hips started gyrating slowly in response and gained speed as she got more involved. "Yeah, you're getting the idea," she said approvingly.

I kept pumping, deeper and faster as excitement built. Her legs tightened on my thighs and she started to moan. "That's good, so good. Keep going. I love your cock. Give it to me." Her magnificent tits wobbled against my chest, swollen nipples scrubbing back and forth. Her tight little snatch started its sucking rhythm, seeming to pull the juice from my nuts by sheer vacuum.

As we approached climax her lips sought my shoulder again and her arms clamped down across my back to pull me closer. I managed to lift my shoulders enough to keep her from biting me. "When you want to, just holler," I told her. "Let it out."

"Soon," she puffed. "So close. Going to do it." Our breathing grew faster and more labored. I could feel the pressure building faster than I could have believed possible. Any control I had was fading rapidly.

"Uhhh.... Gonna...do...it..." she gasped. Perspiration beaded on her face. Her head was tossing back and forth. Her legs suddenly freed my thighs and she jabbed her heels into the bed, hoisting her loins savagely upward, straining to get my pecker as deep as she could. My spear stabbing in and out of her oily gash made wet sucking sounds.

Her eyes stared blankly at the ceiling as she opened her mouth wide. "Coming!" she shrieked. "Coming now! Give me your juice. Shoot in me!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, her demands echoing around the room. "NOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

I did. I stabbed all the way into her and ground my pubis against her clit to give her all the sensation she could tolerate. Then my poor laboring nuts gave up the struggle and dumped their load into her sucking snatch, shot after shot of white heat. When she felt the hot cream flooding her she lost all language, just screamed pure physical release, "AAAAAHHHHHH....." in a long drawn-out sound that echoed through my house.

Her body went spastic, jerking and bouncing. Her fingers stabbed into my back and her crotch pumped savagely. I just hung on and let the sperm blast away, filling her full of male goo until I was totally depleted. I was so exhausted my muscles twitched and jerked in uncontrollable reflex while she humped and pounded against me.

We lay limp, so completely drained I don't think I could have moved if the house caught fire. In some countries sexual climax is called "the little death." I can understand why. Our hot breath mingled as the sweat rolled off our bodies. The odor of sexual completion floated around us like a haze. I could feel her tummy and loins twitching, the pulsations transferring to my cock, still deeply embedded in her sated slot.

"I can't believe you could make me explode like that," she puffed. "I've never felt so totally finished in my life."

"I'm pleased. You are one incredible woman."

"Can we do it again?"

I couldn't help it, I roared, laughter that bounced around the room. "Damn! You're unbelievable. You think I'm going to be able to go through that again anytime in the next week, you are one greedy wench."

"Not this instant, you screwball," she giggled. "I'm going to be hobbling around like I've got terminal arthritis for the next week myself. No, I meant sometime in the future when we've both finished rehab."

That sobered me. She was one astounding piece of ass, but good as she was I still wanted to confine my attentions to Karen. For some reason she had hit a responsive area that nobody else could seem to penetrate. I really did not want to get myself into a situation where any woman but the little blonde had claim on my time, energies, and pecker.

That was something curious, too. The first time we got together she made it vividly clear that she was going to be the only one I would be sticking my dick in. Yet she had sent her daughter and her best friend around for vaginal massage, perhaps not deliberately but she surely must have had some idea of the risk.

Just the same I never willingly hurt anybody. Laying on top of a woman with your pecker buried in her and telling her you are reluctant to see her again is not exactly a diplomatic way to ease out of an uncomfortable emotional situation.

"Give me a break, greedy woman. We'll discuss it when we can both think again, like maybe in a couple months, okay?"

"That's fair. In fact, I'm so sure I'm done you can even pull out if you want to."

"No rush, I'm happy. I'm shrinking anyway." I was, too. My poor wilted stalk had lost all stiffness. The only thing holding it in place was her snug snatch tube. I could feel it relaxing.

"Mmmm, I do like you in me, though," she said and kissed me lightly, still holding me easily against her firm chest mountains. "If somebody told me this afternoon I was going to meet a total stranger and end up getting fucked helpless I would have told them to see a psychiatrist. What kind of voodoo do you cast over women anyway? You got some kind of special juju other people don't know about? Karen told me she screwed you the first time you met, too."

"I chant and toss chicken bones. No, the truth is it's been a lot of years since I was with a woman at all. I guess the wheel rolled around in my favor for once. I didn't seduce her anyway, she assaulted me. I had no choice in the matter." That actually wasn't very far from the truth. And I certainly wasn't going to tell this wonderfully sensual lady I'd porked Karen's daughter on our first meeting too.

I rolled sideways and she went with me. Kissy-face and huggy time, slowly winding down from the tensions of violent sex. I wanted very much to just stay there holding her and go to sleep that way. It's a nice feeling. She pressed her prominent pubic mound against me. "I think it's a good thing we finished together," she purred. "Like you said, I'm a greedy bitch, I guess. You sure make me feel good. You reckon that hamburger joint is still open?"

I chuckled and raised my head to look at the clock. "Not likely. It's almost witching hour, as in midnight."

She jerked and twisted, staring at the green digits. "What?! I have GOT to get going!"

Her agitation surprised me. "What's the matter? "

"My sister's going to have shit fits. We live together. Every time I stay out late she goes nuts. You'd think I was her teenage daughter instead of an older sister. I love her, but sometimes she drives me crazy. She's going to grill me like you wouldn't believe for this one."

"Tell her you were out hammering the fillings out of your teeth. That should slow her down."

"Not even. She'd have me up until daylight prying every single detail out of me. This time I most emphatically do not feel like confiding."

"She doesn't have a man friend?"

"No, and she isn't gay or anything. Makes me crazy." She gave an evil grin. "Maybe I should send her around. She's built like me, but she's more high-strung. You could calm her down maybe, give her something to think about besides what I'm up to. She could use a good boning."

"Geez, you really do want me dead, don't you?" I grumbled.

"Just kidding. I wouldn't aim her at someone I like. She's too moody. She'd screw you into paralysis and then bitch because her hair got mussed." She kissed me quickly. "In any case, I have to go." When she got up and moved around those incredible jugs again reminded me of a pair of guided missiles tracking a target.

I pulled on a robe while she dressed. Before she got in her van she wrapped her arms around my neck and squashed me against that amazing chest one last time. " Take care," she whispered.

"You too, friend Jean. And remember that not all men are cads. Take a chance once in a while."

"Maybe. Something to consider, that's all I can say for now."

"Uh, can I ask you something? Just because I'm incredibly nosy?"

"Thirty-eight, triple-D," she giggled. "You really ought to meet my sister. She's a 36, but quad. Almost makes me look puny."

"Dear lord above. I've missed my chance for a fortune. I should start a factory that makes custom bras."

"Good money in it," she agreed. "We have to special order, and the damn things cost a fortune. But I really do have to go." She touched her lips to my cheek briefly. "Toodle-oo, hun."

The big van rumbled up the street. I glanced up at Mrs. Harris's house. Although all the lights were off I saw the drapes move. Shit.

12