All Comments on 'New Horizons'

by llacy66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not plagiarism but still a copycat of...

I won't say it was plagiarism but it's a close copycat of Jaid Black's Hunter's Oath and Ada Stuart's Abduction all thrown in together and poorly written at that too.

Your dialogues were sometimes mixed up whereby Regan and Toni spoke on the same paragraph.

Your emphasis on Toni's beauty was getting to be cliche with no real explanation how exactly she was a beauty.

Another pet peeve was the 'your' and 'you're'. You don't know them well. Not to mention some missing punctuation here and there.

All in all the story didn't really appeal or outstanding in anyway to capture the reader's interest. The sex scenes were completely lack lustre with no heat.

I suppose it was your first story and you were overly eager to see it published, hence the sloppy work.

I would suggest for your next installmnet spice up the plot and be more detailed in checking for mistakes.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
try again...

This should have never been posted...try harder!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give it a break!!!

Give the author break! There is very little out there that does not resemble some story or another.

I enjoyed this story and hope the author continues with further chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

This story was wonderful please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't stop now!

Great start. But there are so many possibilities in carrying this theme forward. You have done a good job. Some folks can never be pleased; do not listen to them. IF you enjoy the writing, you MUST contine. Please.

LostgurlLostgurlover 17 years ago
Write more!

I love it keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It was great!!!!!!!!!!

I loved your story and can't wait to read more. Please continue with the story and post the next chapter soon!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous