New Horizons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers

She allowed me to lead her into the bedroom and the sight of the flowers and the fragrance of the candles had a soothing affect on her. I didn't turn the lights on, hoping that she would be less resistant in the ambiance of candle light.

We stopped just inside the room and came into each other's arms, our lips coming together so sweetly and softly at first, and then more insistent as she began to mewl into my lips.

"We'll go through the orientation," I offered. "You'll have to imagine the restraints though because I don't have any."

"That's all right," she replied. "If you're going to be there, I won't be so nervous."

When I began to undress, she looked confused.. "I want this to be realistic and the women in the ceremony all have to be naked," I explained. Getting a blindfold from my dresser drawer, I stepped over to her.

"Did it bother you when they put the blindfold on you?" I asked.. She shook her head as I began to slip it over her head. "How about when they began to strip you?" I asked, as I began to unbutton her blouse. At first, she shook her head, but then I felt a quiver move over her body.

"It bothered me for a few seconds," she admitted, "but I took some deep breaths and nodded so they could continue." When her blouse fell, my heart began beating faster. I was so close to what I desired and needed her so badly.

I began to caress her just as the women had done to me. She began to mewl softly and then I stopped. I waited a few seconds to give her a chance to change her mind, then I removed her bra, allowing those wonderful globes to fall into my hands. I began kissing her all over her shoulders, chest, back, arms and neck, fueled by the moans I was hearing. When my lips first touched her breasts, I felt her tremble but she didn't offer to reject me so I continued, not making contact with her nipples at all.

She seemed to handle it well when I removed her skirt, but when I lowered her to the bed, I felt her body tense before she finally relaxed. I spread her arms and legs just as they would be at the orientation, and she played along, leaving them where I put them. Then I stood for a second, studying that tiny pink pussy of hers. I knew she wasn't a virgin but you'd never know it from the looks of that pussy.

I knew that I couldn't recreate the roles of all six women but I wanted to give her a sampling so I began by kissing her face, neck and ears, then working my way down to her breasts. Her hands were full of my sheets as I began slowly laving my tongue over and under her breasts, while my fingers roamed over her stomach and down to her mons. I knew by her moans that she wasn't going to stop me any time soon as I sucked her nipple into my mouth for the first time. She gasped.and groaned loudly and my pussy began to moisten even more.

I denied myself so much in my concern about her mental state. I wanted to chew on those hard nipples, not just suck on them and lick them. I wanted to tug on them until she screamed with pleasure, but I settled for what I knew she would experience in her orientation.

I know she wanted to dig her hands into my hair, but she kept them where I put them, still clutching at the sheets. Though her feet remained where I put them, her hips had not, thrusting into my fingers that wandered around her thighs and mons without making any penetration until at last, I gave myself permission to possess her. With the tips of my fingers, I worked through her slit and under the soft pink petals that were swollen with desire, then began slowly going deeper and deeper and deeper until my knuckles were between those same lips and my fingertips were moving around inside her wet pussy. She was cursing and moaning. I had forgotten to remind her that she wasn't allowed to speak. No matter, those words were what was making my pussy so wet.

Using my fingers as ramrods, I drove into her until her thighs began to twitch and her stomach muscles flexed in the dance so familiar to me. When she peaked, she cried out, driving her body into my fingers over and over until it passed. It was time for me to get my reward. Getting between her thighs with my head, I began licking away the cum and other fluids she had given me. Lapping at her hungrily, I probed into her lips with my tongue, repeatedly jabbing at her clit while my fingers toyed with it from above. Oh, the beautiful sounds she was making as she once again approached her peak and I was there once again to lap up every drop.

I allowed her to slowly calm, then I went to stand next to her. "Dani, the next thing you will experience in the orientation is the taste of one or more women. Do you want me to give you that now? "

"Yes," she replied. I had been waiting for this and now I was to feel her lips and tongue on my hot lips and clit.

Crawling over her body, I lowered my pussy to just above her lips, allowing the fragrance of fresh pussy to waft over her face. When her tongue contacted my pussy, I wanted to cry with joy. What she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in effort. She sucked on my lips, licked at my slit, dove for my clit, sucking it into her mouth, then lapped at it so fast I almost screamed. I had been so aroused that she quickly brought me to not one but two hard orgasms without letting go of the sheets. I knew she was going to fly through her orientation but then, as I climbed off of her face, I remembered the anal penetration. How could I prepare her for that without frightening her away?

"Dani, you're doing fine." I advised her, slowly trailing my fingers over her and wanting to take her completely but knowing I had to restrain myself. Hopefully, there would be more opportunities in the future.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"No, honey, not all," I replied. "I'm just trying to find a way to prepare you for the rest without violating any rules."

"Samantha, I know you're trying to make this easy for me but I need to know. I can't stand going through all of this only to change my mind at the last minute. I won't do it again if I do and we both know it."

"I know," I agreed.

"Is it painful?" she asked, and I could hear the stress in her voice as it quivered. She was nibbling on her lips as well.

"Dani, there is some pain at times, but is replaced by pleasure. Do you remember when you lost your virginity? It's something like that but a little more painful at the beginning. Then it becomes pleasurable."

"When I lost my virginity, it hurt like hell because he didn't know what he was doing and I had a thick hymen. I kept waiting for it to be what everyone told me it would be but it never became something I wanted. It burned and he was in such a hurry, he came right away and as soon as it was over, he left. I never talked to him again."

I smiled, remembering my first man. It hadn't been much better than her experience though. "It's not that bad, Danni, but I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that it does hurt some."

She laid there for a few seconds, allowing my fingers to work their magic on her nipples as she pondered her next statement.

"I think I'd rather have you do it to me the first time. Can you, without getting in trouble?"

I thought for a second, then made a decision. "I can't duplicate what you will experience, Dani. For one thing, I don't have the equipment that they have, and for another thing, I think I'd be violating my confidences if I did. What I can do is to let you experience a small sample of it so you can experience the feeling without the pain. Is that all right?"

"I'd like that, Samantha. Would you just take it slow though? I'm such a big chicken."

I laughed and bent to kiss her. "No you're not, Dani. You just needed someone to hold your hand and promise to be there."

For a few minutes, I contemplated how I should proceed until she reminded me she was waiting.

"I'm trying to decide how to do this, Dani. I don't have any way to duplicate any of what they do. Let me think for a minute or two."

The dildo I would preferred to use was in the trunk of my car, in a bag I'd started carrying for whatever opportunity might arise. Searching through my old toys, I found a medium thickness vibrator of about nine inch length. It was cock shaped but there were ridges down the sides of it and I wondered if it might irritate rather than pleasure her.

"I'm going to use something I have available, Dani. If it irritates you or if it is very uncomfortable, let me know and we'll have to think of something else."

She nodded but I noticed she was still chewing her lip. "I guess I'll just have to have you get up on your hands and knees."

As soon as I said it, I saw the panic flush over her face. "Do we really have to do that, Samantha?" she asked.

"It's part of the orientation, Dani, but I promise to be very gentle and go slow."

She moved to the middle of the bed, with her feet over the end. I gave her some pillows and once she arranged them the way she wanted them, I spread her knees wide and gazed at her virgin anus. I couldn't deny that I was hungrily wanting to do this. After liberally applying a coating of lube to the vibrator, I drizzled some into my hands to warm it, then began working into her crease and over her beautiful pink anus. She tensed, but didn't say anything and it wasn't until I moved a finger tip into her that she displayed any second thoughts.

"Samantha," she cautioned.

"Just a little more lube to make it more comfortable Dani," I replied, as I moved my finger into her, applying lube to her anus and rectum with my finger. As I did so, I moved my finger around in her to try to open her up a bit more before introducing the second finger.

"Ow, oh shit, Samantha," she cried as the second finger slipped in. Pumping both fingers into her slowly, I added more lube and moved them around inside her rectum.

"Ok now, Dani. You need to relax completely. You'll feel a bit of pain for a few seconds but that's all. It helps if you push back, kind of like you're passing a....well, you know."

She didn't replay and I waited for a few seconds as I stroked her back and hips tenderly to help her relax. Spreading her cheeks wide, I moved the vibrator over her anus a few times to let her get the feel of it and when she once again seemed to relax, I forced the tip of it into her.

"Oh fuck," she cried as it slid past her sphincter and once again as it moved past the inner muscles but then she settled down as I began moving it deeper and deeper with each short stroke until it was buried in her rectum. I left it there for her body to accept, then I began slowly, adding just a bit of speed to each long stroke. I was wishing I had a strap-on but I'd never bought one. I'd had no reason to, but as I continued fucking her virgin ass, I decided that it was the next thing I was going to purchase.

When she began pushing into the vibrator, I began going faster and deeper until she was verbalizing her first ever oncoming anal orgasm. It hit her hard as I rammed the vibrator deep and left it there while I forced two fingers into her pussy and began driving into her. The orgasm seemed to go on forever and I finally pulled my fingers out and began rubbing her back and shoulders to help settle the spasms.

When she had calmed, I climbed onto the bed next to her to take her in my arms, kissing her tears away and telling her she was beautiful, which was the absolute truth. We held each other close, stroking over each other's bodies as she drifted off to sleep. For a while, I just lay quietly, watching the rise and fall of her breasts as she slept and then I too dozed off, happy in the knowledge that I'd passed my first test, regained her friendship, and at last tasted her on my tongue, heard her in orgasm and knew we were just beginning a new level of affection for one another.

By the time I began to slip off to sleep, I knew that I was entering a new level of pleasure and maybe more. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that I was ready for it.

fantac64
fantac64
335 Followers
12