New Kid on the Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying there on my front I started to wonder what I had let myself in for. Okay, there was this weekend but after that I would know not to come back, even if this was somewhat exciting to me. Still, I’d only been here what ½ an hour so far and there was promise of actual orgasms to come. I was looking forward to having her suck me off while I was tied up like this, although it was going to be difficult being laid face down like this.

She returned with a tube of shaving cream and an electric razor. “Ready?” she asked but I didn’t bother replying. She reached over and started to turn a dial under the table and I felt the cushions that were under my front to fall away from me. Instead, in their place, there were thick straps under me in the same position as the ones that were across my back.

The next thing I knew Kelly had put her hand gently on the back of my shoulders and had started to press down. I could feel myself being pivoted around my hips so my legs came above the table now, my body still in a straight line. She continued to press against my back until I was now vertical but upside down. “Neat little gadget, isn’t it?” she said. She started turning another knob then and I felt my legs being separated, getting wider and wider making me resemble a Y. “Tell me when it starts to hurt.” She said this as she continued to turn the knob.

“It’s starting to hurt now.” I said but rather than stopping she just slowed down. I could feel the skin between my legs getting taught and my hips were starting to dig in. “It’s REALLY starting to hurt now.” I said emphatically.

She stopped twisting. “Hmm, disappointing, we’ll have to work on that you know.” She said. “Now, shaving.”

I was spread open, wide open, to her now which gave her easy access to my cock and balls. Kelly stepped into the table contraption now and sat on a stool in front of me, her PVC clad body pressing against my naked skin and my head just between her thighs. She took my cock into her hands and stroked it a couple of times, getting me all excited again. By now my cock was staying between semi-rigid and rock hard but there had been no let up for it yet.

“Please, don’t.” I said, hoping that she would at least spare me this indignity. I felt her pull the skin of the underside of my balls taught and heard her start up the electric shaver. In a moment of desperation I leaned my head forward a little and nuzzled against the crotch of her PVC cat-suit. That appeared to work, I felt her loosen her grip on my balls and there was no touch of the metal of the razor yet.

“Ah, yes, how could I forget.” She said. She reached down and behind her, pulling away from my head. She pulled on a zipper that opened the crotch of her cat suit and I was able to see her open lips. Lips that were already wet, excited and ready for my attention. If I could distract her enough maybe she would stop all this let me go. She slid forward on the stool again and I immediately started to attack her pussy with my lips and tongue. She shuddered a little at first, “Hmm, eager little thing aren’t you.”

I didn’t stop to answer, I was concentrating on doing the things that I’d been told by girlfriends in the past about cunnilingus, although being upside down made it a little more difficult. My tongue lapped up and down her opening, occasionally catching the little nub of her swollen clit on the down stroke and digging into the tight opening on the up. I got into a rhythm now, pressing hard with my tongue all the way through the stroke. I noticed that the electric razor was turned off now and she was starting to grind her hips against me, pressing my head into her crotch harder, pressing her body away from mine as well until she was leaning back against the table and the only point of contact between us was my head against her thighs and crotch. I could hear her moaning now and I was pleased that I was having such an affect on her. The moans were getting shorter and higher in pitch with the more excitement she was getting.

Suddenly I felt her thighs tighten against my head and her body slip down, pressing me right into her pussy. I could barely breathe, my tongue deep inside her opening and wiggling away, and I felt her tighten even more before she let out a sudden primeval cry, tightened even more on me and then relaxed, letting me breathe again, as she reached orgasm.

I slowed down and reduced the pressure my tongue placed against her pussy, then finally stopped. My face was soaked with her juices and I could feel them sliding up my face. “Hmm, that’s good, you can do that more.” She said after a while.

“Let me go and I will.” I said.

“We’ll see.” She sat up and I could feel her pressed again me again. I felt her take my balls into her hand again and stretch the skin, then I heard the electric razor again. A thought flashed through my head and I put my mouth against her lips again, then sucked one of the lips into my mouth and held it gently but firmly between my teeth. “Stop, or I’ll bite.” I said as best I could.

There was a moment’s thought, I heard the razor shut off and I thought I had done it. Then, without warning, she squeezed my nuts tightly. I yelled out in pain, releasing her lip from between my teeth in the process, and she slid back on the stool, away from me. “That was foolish.” She said.

She stood up and walked away, leaving me to recover slowly from having my testicles crushed like that. When she returned I tensed up, wondering what was to happen next. The first thing was a blindfold, something that she wrapped around my head and over my eyes before tying it off in a knot behind my head. The next thing I wasn’t expecting at all. She took my cock into her hand and slowly started to stroke it, keeping me excited but not so much as to push me over the edge. “That’s nice, isn’t it?” she asked.

“Mmm, yes.” I said. As I opened my mouth I felt the bar against my teeth and I involuntarily opened my mouth wider, allowing the bar to go in deeper until all I could do was bite down on it. Kelly stopped stroking my cock now and I felt the strap go around the back of my head, then the bar being pulled deeper into my mouth. Once she stopped pulling it tight I felt the bar opening up, opening my mouth. Wider and wider she opened my mouth until I started to call out in discomfort.

“There, that’s better, you can carry on with your ministrations without biting now.” She said. Again, she sat on the stool in front of me, pressing against me and now my mouth was open, forced against her still wet pussy. I felt her hand take my balls again and stretch the skin, then heard the buzz of the electric razor start up again, and finally I felt the cold of the razor. I’d resigned myself to my fate by now.

She took her time shaving me. She would stretch my skin, slowly draw the razor over that area and let the hair fall away, then start another patch. Her actions were deliberate, she would tease me, stroke me occasionally to keep my erection hard, but never enough to let me come. While she did that I slowly licked her pussy, my tongue playing in circular patterns, one side on the up stroke, one side on the down stroke. Finally, she clicked off the razor. She brushed away the remaining hair then started to rub the cream all over my cock and balls, all over where the hair was before. Again, her strokes were slow and deliberate, covering all over while not letting me come. Once covered she got up and walked away from me, turning me flat again on my front as I was before and still held by the straps.

I was there for a minute or so before I started to feel the stinging; that’s when I realised what she had done. Having shaved me she had applied a dilapidation cream to take away the rest of the hair. It started to sting more and more now and I desperately wanted to scratch my balls, to clear away the cream and stop it. When I thought I could take it no more I felt a cold cloth starting to clean away the cream, again with slow deliberate strokes. Slowly the stinging started to die down. “There, much better.” She said once she had cleared away all the cream.

“So, do you think you’re ready to come yet?” she asked, slowly stroking my cock.

‘Was I ready to come, oh God yes’ I thought to myself, but all I could do was moan. She was toying with me now though, I knew it. I felt a cold wet finger work its way down my shaft, between my balls, then to the sensitive skin between my balls and my anus. Slowly, inexorably, that cold wet finger worked its way closer and closer to my tight anal hole. She hadn’t forgotten after all.

As the finger touched my ring I tightened, hoping to keep her out. “Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don’t resist it, I’ve got all night now.” She said. I knew there was nothing that was going to stop her but I was going to try for as long as I could. I could feel the cold, wet, tip of her finger keeping its pressure on my entry, a constant pressure that would only stop once that finger was all the way in. Then, with her other hand, she started to stroke my cock again, pulling at it harder now.

I was lost, I couldn’t concentrate, slowly my ring relaxed, slowly the finger entered deeper, getting wider as it did. She stopped stroking me now knowing that there was nothing I could do to stop the entry. Deeper, wider the cold finger went, then suddenly I realised this was wrong, this wasn’t a finger, it was too wide for that. I tightened on it but could not get it to come out with her pressure against it. I tried calling out to tell her to stop but couldn’t form the words. It was in too deep, there was no going back. My anus relaxed involuntarily and the plug slid all the way in. There was a thicker part then a tapering, pulling the plug in as my anus tightened around the tapering part until the final part of the plug pressed against my hole, keeping it from going any further.

“That’s it, there’s a good boy.” She said, gently patting my backside a couple of times. “Now you’re ready to come.”

She started to masturbate me again. At first I thought that she was toying with me but the strokes were getting longer, her grip tighter, her strokes faster. More and more she pulled at me, harder, faster, longer, until, with a cry like I’ve never had before, I came. I was so excited I could not believe it, I felt my cock twitch over and over again, come pouring out every time and she continued to pump me, milking me but slowing down her strokes until I stopped twitching.

She let me get my breath again. “There, was that good?”

I made a noise for yes.

“Would you like some more?”

Again, I made a noise for yes.

“Good.” She started to stroke my cock again and I soon became hard. “There’s just once thing…” she said. I heard a hiss, and then felt the plug in my anus expand. “… every time you come I’m going to inflate this a little more.”

I didn’t care, there was nothing that I could do now. She continued to stroke me, continued to masturbate me, to milk me. I would come, she would rest, then there would be a pumping of the plug and she would start again. Each time took longer, each time there was less come, until after the 5th time I could come no more.

“Not bad, not bad at all.” She said. My anus was stretched wide now, mildly aching. She walked away again but soon returned. I heard a hiss again and the pressure in my anus disappeared, followed by the plug being pulled out.

She pressed on my back again and turned me all the way over so that I was resting on my back now. She removed the blindfold so I was able to see again. Just above my mouth there was a plastic ball full of my come. “Now, as I recall it, you said it was rude to spit.” She said as the ball was lowered into my mouth. With dread I knew what I had to do. Once in my mouth the ball expanded, then the lower part opened and my come came into my mouth. I could taste the saltiness; feel the viscous liquid in my mouth. I tried to hold it there but with the ball expanded there was only one way that liquid was coming out of my mouth. I swallowed, grimacing at the thought of swallowing my own come. “Good, you know I think you’re getting the hang of this.” She said.

“Now, you’re not going to like this.” She said. She raised my head a little so that I could see down my body, so I could see my shaven crotch. She picked up shaped tube and put my cock into it, sliding the tube all the way down until it was resting on my balls. It was a fairly tight fit, even with my cock now limp. She put a cup shaped object over my balls as well and attached the tube to it so that my cock was held down, pointing at my feet.

“Watch over here.” She said. Over to the side she had another device just like the one that was now attached to me. In this one there was a banana and two plums where my balls and cock would be. “Now, pay attention, I’ll only explain this once. This is my control over you. From now on you’ll do as I say. If you tamper with this at all this is what will happen.” She reached over and broke off a small wire that held it together. It took a few seconds before I saw the plums being crushed, the juice spreading away underneath, and then ½ the banana fell out of the tube. “That’s what will happen. There is also a remote control that will do the same. From now on you will never get an erection unless I decide you can.” She smiled sweetly at me. “It’s really very rude to go through other people’s drawers you know.”

I looked on in horror at the fruit on the side as she started to unbuckle me. “Now, for the next three months you’re going to be my Wednesday night man. That means, every Wednesday night you will use your mouth to please me, like you did before. Or, I may decide that you need to do something else for me.”

I was free now. I thought for a moment about grabbing her and trying to force her to remove the tube now but thought about the remote control. “And after three months?”

“Well, if you pass the test I’ll release you.” She said, throwing my clothes over to me.

“What’s the test?” I asked as I got dressed.

“I’ll test your submissiveness. You’ll do anything I say. After all, there’s something you’ve not done tonight that you’ve said you like.”

“There is?”

She smiled at me. “Go.”

She followed me down the stairs and opened the front door for me. As I walked down the garden path she called to me. “Karl, wait a moment.”

The door opened a little more and I saw Mel standing there. “I’ve something for you.” Mel said.

I came back to the door and Mel handed me a tape. “For your entertainment.” She said, then kissed Kelly on the lips. As I turned and walked away I heard Kelly again. “Remember, a little bi bother you?” she asked as she closed the door.

That’s when I realised what my final test would be.

Many thanks to Molly for volunteering to edit this before submission.

12