FemDom Dream I Wish Was Real

Story Info
My best friend uses me as a sex doll for men.
2.2k words
4.22
7.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJimJim
MrJimJim
127 Followers

This is a dream I had last night. It's not true, but I really wish it was!

---

I wake up late in the morning. The sun is streaming in through the windows, bathing the room in a warm, sun yellow glow.

I can barely move. My hands and ankles are restrained. My pantyhose make the restraints slip easily around my ankles but I can't move more than that. There's a cock gag in my mouth that feels very deep. I can tell it's past my throat barrier.

My little dick is locked in a chastity cage. Despite my alarm I'm turned on and can feel the cage getting tighter and tighter under my pantyhose.

"I know you've been lying to me" I hear a familiar voice say.

It's my best friend (We will call her Jenny) standing next to me. She's wearing a spandex suit that leaves nothing to the imagination. It shows off every delicious curve of her body. She's also wearing her bright red lipstick that shows off her sexy full natural lips.

I try to protest but the gag down my throat stops any noise I try to make. Just turning my head to look at her and I can feel it deep down tensing against my throat muscles.

"You've been lying every time you told me a story about letting men use your body" she says. I shake my head no, and the gag in my throat pushes against the inside of my throat back and forth, and she just shakes her head.

"We're going to play a game" she continues. "I'm going to give you a series of tasks to perform. If you obey and complete each task, things will get easier for you. Resist, and things will get much more difficult. Understand?" she finishes.

I nod my head yes. I'm staring intently into her big brown eyes and trying desperately to maintain that eye contact and not let my eyes wander over her sexy form.

"Good" she says. "Now, the first task is simple. I'm going to release your left hand, and you're going to use it to stroke this man I found on Grindr to completion. Got it?" she asks. I nod my head yes slowly so I can peek at the DDD's being held captive in that spandex suit.

She removed the cock gag from my throat and it looks like it's twelve inches long! I'm both happy and sad it's gone...

"Begin" she says, untying my hand, and the mystery man stepping toward me. He's a bit out of shape. I wouldn't say fat, but he's husky. He's got an average size white cock and he's semi hard already. Who could blame him? A sexy woman telling him he's getting a free handjob from a random stranger? I would say yes too!

I grasp his cock with my hand. It's warm and thicker than it appears. I begin moving my hand up and down his shaft. He's getting harder by the second and is staring intently at my hand servicing his cock.

I start moving my hand faster and I can hear a slight moan from him. He's almost fully hard now. I'm stroking him a little faster. Then a little faster again. He's rock hard now.

"You are free to finish anywhere you like" Jenny says.

He kneels on the bed and aims his cock directly at my face. After a few more minutes of stroking I feel his cock swell and his balls tighten. He shoots a nice size load of semen all over the left side of my face. To prove to Jenny I wasn't lying I keep my eyes open and open my mouth. I'm glad that none gets in my eye but sad that none lands in my mouth. I let go of his cock and he wipes the last bit of cum on my tongue. It's salty but not unpleasant.

He backs away and I can tell Jenny is pleased. She is standing at the foot of the bed with a wry smile on her face.

"Well done" she beams. "You passed the first task and you've got a load of cum on your face as a reward!"

"Are you ready for the next task?" she asks. I nod my head yes quickly. I'm honestly loving this task set! The front of my pantyhose are wet because I've been leaking inside the chastity cage. The cage has gotten much tighter. The lack of erection has me feeling pretty aroused too.

"Let's begin the second task" she says. She unties my right hand and I immediately feel my cage through my pantyhose. "No no" she says, slapping my hand away. "No cheating!"

"For task number two you will need both hands. You're going to stroke two men at once to completion. They also get to finish anywhere they like. You have five minutes. Understood?" she asks. I nod my head quickly because I'm really looking forward to the next task!

"Begin" she commands. Two men I've never met kneel on the bed on either side of me. I grab their cocks hungrily and start massaging their cocks, taking a moment here and there to fondle their balls, which feel heavy. This excite me even more, and I go back to stroking their cock shafts, knowing their loads of hot sticky cum will be huge.

I am stroking these two strangers like mad. I feel like I'm the star of a bizarre porn movie. They're rock hard and I'm stroking feverishly. The man on my right moves closer and blasts a large amount of cum onto the right side of my face. Like before I keep my eyes open and my tongue out eagerly. The cum feels very hot and sticky on my face. It starts cooling immediately and running down my face in places. Some of it is just large gobs of cum resting on my face.

The man on my left doesn't move. Why isn't he moving? I look at Jenny who has a wicked grin on her face. She's hoping I lose! What happens if I lose?

I push those thoughts aside and focus on making this man cum.

It feels like ages pass and he still hasn't cum!

I hear a timer beep somewhere noting my five minutes are over. Just them this man surprisingly lets go of a massive amount of sperm. The jets of jizz are strong and the first spurt lands on my chest. The next five to six spray on my hand and arm.

"Oh. Too bad" Jenny purrs. "It seems you failed".

She moves toward me as the two men back away and she puts the cock gag back in my mouth. After a moment she thrusts it past my throat barrier and I almost choke. She ties the straps around the back of my head again and my throat is impaled.

"Maybe you'll try harder for task three?" she asks, smirking.

"Now for task three" she says. "This task is a bit tougher" she says, tying my wrists back as they were before. I don't even try to fight her because I want so badly to know what the next task is!

She unties my ankles and pulls my pantyhose down to my knees.

"This man is going to fuck you. Your task is to not cum before he is done with you".

I stare at her. I've told her being fucked makes me cum hard. She's looking back at me with joy and malice in her big brown eyes.

"Begin" she demands again.

The next man I recognize but I don't recall from where. He picks up my legs and lifts them so he can get behind me on the bed. He's applying lube to my hole and his cock. The cage is un bearably tight now.

He adjusts himself and puts the head of his black cock up to the entrance to my hole and starts to push. I can already feel myself getting aroused more and the cum getting ready inside me.

He's hard and about eight inches and he pushes his cock into me and I forget everything about Jenny, the tasks, and the room full of men for a moment. I am loving the feeling of a nice cock entering me at the demands of someone else.

He starts thrusting in and out of me with such force and rhythm that I let out a gutteral beta moan. I can't help it at all.

After fifteen to twenty minutes of this man thrusting in and out of me my caged dick is leaking precum everywhere and this man is still going at it. I feel his cock swell inside me and he suddenly pulls his cock out of me and cums all over my caged dick. He's rubbing my pantyhose calves with one hand and squeezing every drop of sperm from his cock onto my caged dick.

He shoves his cock back inside me and thrusts a few times and I cannot control myself any longer. My little dick erupts out of my cage adding a bigger mess to my chastity.

Jenny laughs out loud and says "You made it slut! Just barely, but you made it!"

The man moves away from me and Jenny pulls my pantyhose back up. I arch my back and lift my ass so she can pull them all the way up. The mess on my caged dick soaks into my pantyhose after a moment.

"Now for the fourth and final task" Jenny says to the room.

She unties my wrists and leaves my ankles unrestrained. She unstraps the cock gag and slides it out of my throat.

"For this task you must deepthroat a cock, stroke two cocks, and get fucked by another. If any of the men are unsatisfied with your performance you lose. I will tell you that your punishment will be six months locked in that cage with no chance of sexual relief. Begin" she says suddenly.

Four men take their places. One man is rathe soft and puts his cock in my mouth and I immediately get to work sucking it. Two more men hold me up and I grab their semi hard cocks and start stroking. Another black man gets behind me and pulls my pantyhose down and swiftly slides his rock hard nine inch cock into me and I moan around the hardening cock in my mouth.

It's awkward at first but I soon develop a rhythm. I'm moving back and forth taking the cock in my ass and the cock in my mouth. I'm stroking at the same times I make this kind of square with the movements of my body.

This seems to go on for about ten minutes when the man on my left grunts and squirts his semen all over my shoulder and my arm. He wipes his cock on the side of my face and leaves.

The next is the man in my mouth. He's rock hard and going down my throat every time I move that way. He tilts his head back and I feel and nice size load of cum thump the back of my throat. I take him down to his balls for his last squirts of cum and he leaves.

Soon the man on my right is starting to breathe heavily. I squeeze his cock hard and stroke at the same time and he moans loud. He pulls his cock out of my hand and moves down to where the other man is fucking me and dumps a nice load of cum on my pantyhose legs. When he's done he wipes the last little bit of cum on my pantyhose and leaves.

That means I'm free to rock the last mans world. I start backing up on his cock hard. He's a bit surprised but just kneels there letting me milk his cock. I'm squeezing with my ass muscles on his way into me and relaxing them on his way out of me. This takes about three minutes and he grabs my hips and grunts and squirts a large amout of jizz deep inside me. He stays inside me until he's soft and pulls out of me.

Before I can move Jenny pops a medium size plug in my ass in one push.

"I am impressed" she says demurely. "For extra points you will wear this plug until morning. You will tex me a video of you removing it so I can see the sperm leak out of you. Understand?" she finishes.

I nod my head and say "Yes ma'am", to which she smiles devilishly.

"Are any of you unsatisfied with this sluts performance? she asks the group of men. They all shake their heads no.

"Well then. It seems you passed and you weren't lying after all. I would apologize for the accusation but I'm not sorry" she says.

And she moves toward me on the bed and surprises me with a long kiss, which she has never done before. Her lips are full and warm and she tastes like cinnamon.

She starts to slip her tongue into my mouth and...

I sit up, sweating. Fuck! It was just a dream!

I lay back down and try to relax, hoping sleep will come soon, and I can finish that kiss.

MrJimJim
MrJimJim
127 Followers