All Comments on 'New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 11'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffalmost 14 years ago
Nice Twist

I love the twist at the end. You've wrapped it all up very nicely! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! I can;t wait to see what happens with the children!!

catori1catori1almost 14 years ago
OMG!

That was crazy i love it Now how is this going to play out?

LunanoireLunanoirealmost 14 years ago
Well done

Nice step forward!

denverjohndenverjohnalmost 14 years ago

I still want to see Alena become FULL vampire.

xhallexhallealmost 14 years ago
love it

this story just gets better and better i cant wait to read the next chapter

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful chapter!

Wish it had been longer now the wait for more will be driving me mad so please for my sanity post very,very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmm

Gabriel should be the one leading the kingdom. He seems to be the one willing to do what needs to be done and without complaint.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Ahh!

Gabe seems to have a real soft spot for the baby girl, like an adoring daddy! It is so sweet! The name he picked for her says it all Abigail ("a father's joy")

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

i love this story and cant wait for the next chapter please continue

jenza87jenza87almost 14 years ago
More More More!!

Can't wait for more to be posted, will be checking daily!! Thankyou for a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Please keep going!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Frickin BIG confusing leap!!

Is it just me or does Ch. 10&11 not connect? Chapter 11 doesn't even introduce Emma and Anthony properly whatsoever and when you finally do introduce them properly it's AFTER the fight in America where Helen was involved. It especially confused and irrated me (since I couldn't see how it was possible) that George died in america but lives in Italy and works for Anthony. Big WTF! I really wouldve enjoyed the whole series if the plot was a little more organized.

I'm not mocking your stories (infact I do love the many diffrent genres you lightly touch base, on compared to other literotica members whose only use for the website is to write really crappy stories) I am merely just commenting constructive criticisim on behalf of any future stories that you may write, I mean you really wouldn't want to intentionally evoke frustration and confusion to any of you readers would you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Majorly confused!!!

I agree with the previous comment. I was really enjoying the series until I hit chapter 11 and then I felt like everything I was reading was pointing to a missing chapter or something...or that maybe they were out of order...good start but confusing middle.

MicKayMicKayalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Revision Error

Hey! A revision was submitted for ch 11 of the next series but was posted to NKAC. I've submitted a request to correct but if you'd like, I can email the NKAC Ch 11 to you.

LynLeoLynLeoalmost 12 years ago
interesting...

Now how did they figure that out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
who edited this?

how is this possible?? "slowly counting to some unreasonable number with lightening speed. " it doesn't even make sense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous