All Comments on 'New Kingdom: Australian Court Ch. 06'

by MicKay

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Flabbergasted!

Phenomenal series & story with a magnificent ending (new beginning)? Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay!!

When is the next installment? I absolutely refuse to believe the story ends here. I'm eagerly awaiting more.

popparazzipopparazziover 12 years ago
Well Done

Congratulations on a well done series, I enjoyed then.Had some minor spelling errors but did not distract from the story for me.I loved the characters and hope to see them in the future. Job well done.Good luck on your future writing endeavors and hope to see more writings from you.

StarMAPStarMAPover 12 years ago
A job well done:)

I really enjoyed this series. Gabriel and Alena are still my favourite couple but the love between all of the others was amazing to read. Thanks!enjoyed this series. Gabriel and Alena are still my favourite couple but the love between all of the others was amazing to read. Thanks!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
excellent... but not the end

Excellent story..you had me on the edge of my seat throughout the whole story congratulations. But i can't believe this is the end.. i hope in the near future their will be another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRAVO!!

I hate to see this amazing story end. I have enjoyed every chapter and wish you well on your future endeavors.

*****

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Thank You

for sharing your story. It brought me many hours of enjoyment. It appears you have left it open ended. Could that mean you have found the personal joy that being a published author can provide. I hope so. I also hope that we your fans provided you with something similar to the enjoyment you gave by sharing your story.

I wish you much success with your writing career. And whether you start a "New Kingdom storyline or something totally new, I will be here waiting.

Good Luck

whenwilliwhenwilliover 12 years ago
Thanks bunches!!

This has been an awesome ride! I love the ending and hope you will continue the story. No matter what you decide these have been awesome.

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago
Nope Nada No Way

You can't stop now the war isn't over and we have a new generation to get to know.

AlistevAlistevover 12 years ago
Arggg

Please tell us that your starting a new arc in this series.. The "epilog" was just way too good a set up not to :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Fan-Freakin-Tastic Series!

Enjoyed EVERY word!

Thank you seems such a mundane phrase to express appreciation for your gift!

WOW!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Sometimes I wish that I could give a story more than 5 stars! I love the way that Gabriel manipulated the situation to finally have Alex change! Great story, great writing. Thank you for the ride!

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

i don't care how many continents there are, just invent new ones to keep on adding. darn ales it took him 18y to fight the pull and then a rusty nail in his thigh quickly solves that one. nice ending.

i like how you closed all the little things and at the same time left enough clues to clearly let us know there is still more to come one day.

i'll be waiting for that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this series...it will be missed

I have loved the Kingdom series. I wish you were able to grant us more in this line. You have a way with this storyline and you truly caught me by surprise when Matthias was friend and foe without anyone knowing.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Ah huh!!

You are going to have to do a epilogue at least. I want to read Alex's reaction when he wakes up,I loved Joshua when he was explaining things as the was beating the crap out of Greg. LOL so we need more of him. Then there is our hero Gabe coming out of semi retirement. I love the complete turn around for Antony he went from wanting to run from the 'children' when they first arrived at his home in NKEC to having a house full and being a doting father. LOL All in all I loved your series and would love more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

I have read this series over and over again.It is one of those stories that one can read over and over again.I am sad to see that the story is over though. I hope you come out with another series that is as good as this one

mikothebabymikothebabyover 12 years ago
awesome, brilliant

I pray that there are more installments to come and that this is not truely the end. You are one amazing story teller and I can not wait to read your work. I check weekly to see if there are new posts. I will continue to do that in hopes that you keep writing.

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 12 years ago
great ending hope there is more but I'm a little confused

did Alex do that to himself on purpose or was it an accident and a twist of fate?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great ending!!

Loved how the little boy was so mad over the teeth I laughed out loud that was so cute! I really hope you continue this series! I LOVE IT!

secretitosecretitoover 12 years ago
*sniff sniff*

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this series. I was hoping to "catch up" I didn't realize this had been completed until I started reading this chapter. I hope you change you mind and continue it in the future. Leaving it open is definitely a good sign. Meantime, I'm glad to see you have other works to share. You are truly gifted.

Thanks

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 12 years ago
Needing More!

Please dont let this end MicKay. These stories are way up there with all the Best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this cant be it

this has to be one of the best stories that i have read. its taken me over 2 days to read this and i hope you decide to continue this in the future. hopefully very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story, Mostly

I've just read all of your New Kingdom stories. I think the story itself is original, it draws the reader in to its plot, there are unexpected twists, and you have interesting characters. You did a great job developing 2 of your characters - Alena and Gabe. However, I feel like you short-changed most of your other characters. I understand that those 2 were your first, and are fan favorites, however when the American Court story ended, you should have ended your focus on those characters and started developing your new characters. I was really interested in Emma and Antony's story. The entire first half of European Court was devoted to their story. And then you had Alena and Gabe join them and Emma and Antony's story ceased. I was very disappointed and I almost quit reading. The same was true in the Australian series. It should have been devoted to developing Abigail and Joshua's love stories along with the war. But you glossed over it and kept forcing the story to concentrate on Emma and Gabe's relationship. I couldn't figure out why Nola was brought to Australia because so little was talked about her previously. I thought she was a first crush, and you never made her feel relevant to Joshua's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More??

I feel like there could be another series are you planning to continue? Also, I have to disagree with the previous commenter. Having multiple couples going on in the series is a hard thing to balance, and I thought you did a good job of introducing new characters without abandoning the original characters we loved first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
publish please

This story needs to be published. It is spectacular. And that ending was hilarious and perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best series on LIT!

*****

well done. .. I think this is the 5TH time I've read this series.

nadali

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely loved it. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great characters with lovely storyline

Just finished first three stories. American court, Europe, and Australia. Ending of Australia made this series awesome. Editors need to hang up their hats, but if readers can get over wording hiccups MicKay is a gem in the rough. With a little more polishing I would count as a favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous