New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Uh no, I'm Luna's friend Anya." she said.

"That's what I meant Anya."

"Well that's not what you said." She said then remembering that she was talking to someone who could snap her in half with one hand.

"Well 'Anya', would you like to spar with me?"

"Who are you? I don't just go fight with complete strange were men."

He laughed at her, "My name is Daniel, and fighting a stranger might save your life one day."

"I don't know if you notice, but I hang out with a lot of were." she said. "I hope a stranger wouldn't be that dumb."

He laughed at her again and she started to wonder why he thought everything she said was so funny.

Daniel noticed her perturbed look, so he stopped laughing. He gently grabbed her by the hand and walked them over to a place in the corner, " You'd be amazed how dumb strangers are this day and age. Now hands up and let me see how well you can protect yourself."

Daniel could smell the fear slowly coming off of her. As she was backing away from him. He liked the way she dried to not show she was scared. He took in another deep breath, seeing how scared she really was.

"Seriously, do I stink?" she said "Everywhere I go in this place someone is sniffing me, or at me, or where I've been. I thought y'all have humans here all the time."

Daniel knew why everyone was so interested in her sent. Though he wasn't going to go there with her right now. The only thing he wanted to know right now is if she could defend herself.

"We do, but we have yet to have someone who smells as sweet as you." With a wink he came at her with a speed she could barley register. All she could do is let out a yelp before ducking out the way.

"What the hell, jack ass!"

"Strangers don't always announce there going to attack you before they, well you know attack." Daniel said with a smirk as he began to rush her again. She ducked out his way again. "Are you gonna defend yourself, or am I going to kick your butt?"

"Ok it's just a little much when Goliath is running at you."

Goliath she thought he was a Goliath? Well then she shouldn't be surprised when the big bad giant takes ahold of her. Rushing at her, he quickly grabbed her as she tried to duck out his way again. Holding her around the neck with his arm. Her sent was so strong holding her this close. He couldn't help growl his appreciation.

Oh shit, Anya thought. Did he just growl in my ear? Trying to remain passive, "Ok, Ok Goliath you got me. You can let me go now." she said.

Gripping her neck a little tighter, but not to cause her harm. "From what I hear, Goliath was not a nice man. So why should I let you loose?"

Now Anya was starting to get a little pissed. "Because if you don't, like David, I will kick your ass." With as much strength as she could muster, she drove her elbow into his side. He let her loose, she turned to him and said, "What the eff Goliath. Where you trying to kill me!"

Rubbing his side. "That almost hurt a little." He knew that would anger her, he tried to see if he could anger her more. "If you need help with some self defense, we could get you in here with the pups in the morning." Ok, that did it.

"Your not only an ass but a dick as well." With that being said she sent her fist as hard as she could to his nose. Then while he was distracted she round house kicked as high up as she could reach. Not missing a beat she lowered herself to the ground doing a spin kick to try to knock him off balance. All she managed was to get him to wobble back a few steps. So she jumped up and pulled a page out of his book, and just ran at him full speed until her force knocked him and him on the floor. Landing on top of him.

"Ha!" She said feeling a little triumphant. A little to early. Swiftly he rolls over on top of her pinning her to the ground.

In her ear he says, "Not bad. You took me by surprise. That rarely happens." He inhales her neck deeply before getting up. Holding out his hand to help her up.

Not bothering to take his hand she got up rolling her eyes. Before either of them could come back with a snappy retort. Daniel heard Luna and Gregg.

"Oh my Anya are you alright?"

"I am fine Luna. You can stop brushing me like I fell in dirt." Anya was more than embraced.

"I'm just checking to make sure nothing broken." Looking up to chastise Daniel, "You could of hurt her Daniel. What were you thinking."

"I think she handled herself just fine. Besides she's the one who knocked me over." Daniel said trying to defend himself.

"If I remember correctly Goliath, your the one who came rushing at me first." Anya interjected quickly.

"So this is the human who has the house all going crazy."

Everyone stopped and turned towards the sound of the deep Barry White voice. Anya was amazed to see yet another handsome huge male. This guy topped them all though. He was close to seven feet tall, and saying he was huge would be an under statement. His eye were just as light as Daniel's, Along with his skin complexion and facial features. They could be related.

Being the only human in the in the place, Anya waved, and wince at the pain in her elbow. Daniel rushes to her side. "Are you ok, is it broken, do you need to see a medic?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Back up Goliath."

"Let me see."

Anya was about to protest when she looked up at his face and saw the genuine concern. So with an eye roll she let him look at her elbow. Slowly taking in the slight coloring already starting to turn into bruises. Daniel was hurt. Softening his eyes, he says. "I'm sorry. I really did not mean to cause you any harm."

"I'm ok. It's really not as bad as it looks, or is gonna look. I bruise easily." She gave him a half a million dollar smile, and try to take a step back. His closeness was starting to get to her.

"Well let's get you to see the pack doctor never the less." Said Mr. Barry White Voice. Then politely placing his hand on the small of her back to usher her out the gym. That action caused him to receive a growl from Daniel.

With Mr. Barry White Voice ushering her out the gym, Daniel growling, and Luna and Gregg falling behind us like they didn't walk in the gym together. Anya just snapped.

"Ok, why are you two all the way back there all 'head bowed to the ground'? Why are you growling like some sort of animal?" Looking up at Mr. Barry White Voice, and pointing a finger, "And who the hell are you?"

Well that got everyone's attention in the gym. Looking around everyone had that 'oh shit' look on their faces. Luna and Gregg had that 'what are we going to to with you' look in their faces. And Daniel had his normal smirk wrapped around his face. Mr. Barry White Voice had a puzzled look on his face as if he were thinking about what is was going to say next before he said it.

"To answer your questions in order. Luna and Gregg are lowering their heads out of respect. Daniel is growling like some sort of animal, well because he is, sort of. And I my dear am Davian Louden. Alpha of the Louden Pack."

12