All Comments on 'New Life Ch. 03'

by Loverofwolves

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
canndcanndover 10 years ago

hmmm is lucien a were? if he is, why wouldn't anya have known?

sarahtrick531sarahtrick531over 10 years ago

Ha I knew it. I knew Lucien was a were

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticover 10 years ago
Gave it a try...

Read the first two chapters and thought the third one had to be better. I was wrong. Anya has no redeeming qualities about her, she is rude, obnoxious, calls people 'nicknames' that they clearly hate and won't stop even when she knows they hate it, doesn't want to be referred to as 'the human' in a compound of were's but has no problem with calling them names. Nothing to like about her.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 10 years ago
A good story marraed by poor grammar and atrocious spelling

Your story is a good one, if a little slow moving. However, the grammar is poor as is the spelling. you need to do a better job of spell checking. There really is no excuse, given the tools available.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 10 years ago
It never ceases to amaze me ...

How much people bitch about FREE content that people contribute in their spare time. Keep writing, LoW. You're creating an interesting world.

angiesloverangiesloverover 10 years ago
We Agree with Geemeedee

We/we are really enjoying this story, do wish chapters where a little longer, keep up the good work and don't listen to the Negative comments they are just being small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Don't listen to the negative people! I honestly can't wait until the next chapter! :)

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i like her tude,but i dont like rereading the same old way a were meets their mate and almost forces their attention on them. she clearly doesnt like him and he wont take no for an answer. since she doesnt know he wants her as his mate and her friends arent telling her how should she feel. being always told you are weak and we know whats best for you puny human is not a way friends or their family show trust or respect. i hope she refuses the mating pull just to be different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really like it....

so please do not care what critics may write and continue to write. THX for the great story! XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story!!!

Your story is off to a wonderful start and I am excited to read more!!! Thanks for doing a great job!

sexybrwneyes41sexybrwneyes41over 10 years ago

LOVE the story. Looking forward to the next chapter but PLEASE make them longer.

hotmisshotmissover 10 years ago

These are all really good, it would be nice if you could make them longer. I'm loving the story line so far too.

shyintxshyintxover 10 years ago

Lucien is a were.

DaddyslilpsychoDaddyslilpsychoover 10 years ago

Love the story line so much hope you start making longer chapters!

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 10 years ago
Really interesting story line

Love the story line so much possibility, still a lot of grammatical errors though that take away from the story keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continue writing

This is a very engaging story. Please hurry up and post more chapters.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Good story

It's developing nicely! I want to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

keep on writing. i love this so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When are more chapters coming?

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Really liking the story, but,,,

Your editor needs a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous