All Comments on 'New Life, Here We Come Ch. 07'

by JohnForyou

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great going! Very hot! I was wondering if you are planning on some gay sex. That will complete the experince.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
choppy & remedial

You really need an editor, the grammar is badly fractured and there's spelling problems all over. It kills it for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lush hot cunt,fab

I JUST WANT TO EAT THESE TWO CUNTS AND GET STONED ON THEIR CUNT JUICE, THEN FUCK THEM TILL WE ALL PASS OUT WITH THE INSANE LEVEL OF SEXUAL PLEASURE. WHEN WE RECOVER WE WILL START OVER. MY TWO GIRL FRIENDS COULD NOT STOP CUMMING WHEN WE ACTED THIS OUT, MORE AND MORE AND SOON

JohnForyouJohnForyouover 11 years agoAuthor
Specifics please?

Dear Choppy and remedial -

Can you please provide me some specifics on grammar errors in this story? I know I was not careful in part 1 of the series. But would love to hear from you on where you saw grammatical errors.

On needing editor, I would love to get editorial help. That always adds value.

Thanks and regards

Author of this story

JohnForyouJohnForyouover 11 years agoAuthor
Dear Lush got cunt fab

People like you are my encouragement for going on with the series. I always strive for providing readers with what they mostly seek here at literotica - simple and straight porn.

My greetings to you and both your girlfriends. Have fun and share happiness. Life is short - live it.

statispro1statispro1over 11 years ago
Not a bad series.

You seem to be getting better with each chapter. As previously stated by others, keep working on adding details to the sex acts. Readers want to be able to paint a picture in their minds. Hope you continue this story. I personally would like to see both grandparents join the family and neighbors for a huge orgy. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous