New Life in a New World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
835 Followers

Sirenia quickly stepped away and turned to face him, "That's alright John, I can take care of myself."

He arched his eyebrows in confusion, "Is it not my duty to protect my mistress and make her comfortable?"

"Well...yes..." she replied nervously. Sirenia had promised that she would not take advantage of John's condition. But...Gods, he was handsome! Her rational self tried to remind her that this was not morally right, but her body screamed to let him take her. She bit her lip she felt her lower back ache as well.

"Please, mistress," he pleaded as a devout servant would, "Allow me to service you."

"Alright," the necromancer sighed as she started to unbuckle her armor, "But you will stop when I say so."

"Of course, mistress." he replied.

Just a back rub and no farther. That would be ok, right? So she might be taking a little advantage of her command over the fake soul that resided in John's body. But after everything she did for the group today, she deserved this small luxury. Hell, she could probably command him to give Lydia a massage as well. But something told her that would not make things any better.

She wished that she could only expose a small part of herself to him. Unfortunately, her armor was practically a one piece set. Her back turned to him, she unbuckled a couple straps and slid her armor off her body and onto the ground. She was completely exposed to him, save for her high-heeled boots Her servant's eyes looked over her stunning, albino skinned body. Her hair was wrapped up to a tight bun, leaving the back of her neck exposed. Her smooth back following the gentile curves of her spine before ending at her tight, round ass. Her long legs disappeared into her black, thigh high boots. She nearly gasped when she felt him gently place his hands on her sides.

"Please lay down on your front," he said softly into her ear.

Nodding in agreement, she got down on her knees now feeling like the obedient one. Sirenia was surprised just how soft the grass was. The thick, long blades of grass forming a natural carpet on the ground. She shuttered as her ample, soft naked breasts pressed against the cool grass. She could feel her nipples already hardening, increasing their sensitivity and arousal. Crossing her arms in front of her, she rested her head on her folded hands.

John kneeled down next to his mistress, rubbing his hands together to warm them up. The necromancer gasped slightly as he softly placed his hands on her upper back. Slowly curling his fingers around her shoulder, he gently applied pressure with his palms while his thumbs kneaded the knots in her muscles. She winced as there was a small amount of pain as first. But as his hands worked her shoulders, her body began to loosen up. She breathed a contented sigh as his thumbs now moved in small circles just behind her shoulders and along her upper back.

Both of his hands wrapped around her left arm, gently squeezing and releasing her biceps and triceps. Sirenia closed her eyes and cracked a small grin as his hands moved across her back to her other arm, never breaking contact with her skin. She kept trying to tell herself that this was nothing more than to help work out her tired muscles, that she would not allow the situation to go any farther. But, Gods! His touch was just magical, so soothing. She moaned ever so slightly as she felt his hands move and his fingertips press the tight muscles in her neck.

Her upper body already beginning to feel like jelly, his hands moved further down. He slid his palms down her back in long, sensual strokes. His fingertips just brushing her sides, tracing the wonderful contours of her body. As this continued for several minutes, she felt her own arousal growing. Her nipples began to harden. Her body became more sensitive, enhancing the feeling of the soft grass touching her skin. She bit her lip as she tried stifling her moans.

John slid his hands down further, gliding them over her shapely ass. Turning his attention to her right leg, he kneaded the tight muscles in her foot. She exhaled loudly at the delightful pressure being applied to the bottoms of her feet. Never had the necromancer experienced a massage like this. Her whole body just felt so disconnected. There was an audible pop as her servant gave each of her toes a tug that sent a jolt of electricity through her. He then slowly worked his way up her calf, her muscles were nothing more than putty in his warm hands. It was like he was an artist sculpting her beautiful body. His hands moved up higher; gently squeezing her fit, muscular thighs.

Sirenia's eyes shot wide open and she gasped as John's hand brushed the inside of her thigh, his fingers touching the soft folds of her womanhood. Out of pure reflex, she pressed her thighs together and trapped his hand between them. However, he did not pull back. Instead he lightly laid his body on hers and slowly kissed the back of her bare neck. The necromancer realized something was off. She could understand her spell encouraging the young man to service her with a massage. But to romance her? Quickly going through her mind, she thought of all the commands and tasks she gave the manufactured soul that now resided in the soldier's body. It was only then she realized what she had done. When she conceived the idea of creating a fake soul, she wanted more than just a protector. She wanted a lover. Someone who could tend to her physical needs. Obviously, she was not going to stoop low enough to make love to a corpse. But as John being proof, her manufactured soul spell would not just revive a freshly expired body. But truly bring it alive, breathing lungs and beating heart. The body was not puppet, but actually living. When she put the soul into John, she forgot to modify it to remove his need to sexually pleasure her. Lydia would kill her if she found out.

If there was a line that should not be crossed, they certainly had reached it. What was supposed to be a simple massage was turning into something much more. She had told herself that she would not let this get out of hand. Sirenia made a promise to her companion that she would not take advantage of John's current state. Lydia trusted her. She knew she couldn't go any farther, but she didn't want this moment to end.

"Is everything alright, mistress?" John asked, sensing her uneasiness.

The necromancer knew that she could command him to stop at any moment and he would dutifully obey her. But her lust was overpowering any sensible decisions. She wanted him so badly. Her first night with him was absolute heaven! She wanted to run her hands along his naked back, feel his hard manhood hammering away inside her. Just one more night with him before he would be taken away. She opened her mouth to command him to stop, but different words came out.

"Take off your clothes," she replied frantically.

The young solder nodded and obediently began removing his clothes. Sirenia rolled onto her back and propped herself on her elbows, eagerly wanting to see her lover strip. First his shirt came off, revealing his broad chest and fit abs covered by the bandages. He kicked off his boots and pushed down his trousers. The necromancer found her hand wandering down her flat stomach, fingers stretching for the apex of her legs. Her eyes locked onto the young man, she slowly ran her finger up and down her folds as more of his body was revealed to her. He finally removed his underwear, revealing himself fully to her. She looked at him hungrily as she saw his large member just in front of her. Her finger was now drenched from the juices seeping from her cunt as she slowly moved the digit in and out of herself.

John looked down at the beautiful necromancer. "Would mistress like to be orally pleasured?"

Before she could even reply, John was already laying prone on the grass with his head between her thighs. She let out a small whimper as she felt his warm breath against her soft flesh. That whimper turned into a low, sustained moan as he slowly licked the folds of her labia. Her toes curled as he drove his tongue deeper into her wet core. Reaching her hand out, she grabbed a fistful of his hair and kept his face pinned between her legs.

But John didn't need to be controlled, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He dutifully remained between her thighs as a loyal servant should. The albino woman looked up at the starry sky as her lover continued to gently lick her soft petals. Her eyes squinted shut when he thrust his tongue into her cunt. His hands slowly roamed their way up her smooth, white legs and over her thighs. Sirenia moved one of her hands along her leg to meet his, but his hand pushed passed hers. Instead, both of his hands cupped the cheeks of her firm ass and lifted her hips slightly.

"Ohh...Yes!" she cried, moving her hand to the back of his head and pushing him tighter against her mound.

Twisting and turning, his tongue probed her insides. Her free hand moved back up her body and tightly grasped her breast. With every moan, the necromancer rolled her hips against her lover's face. Her back lifting slightly off the cool grass while squeezing her soft breast. The albino's mouth started to hang open as she basked in the sensations between her legs and all over her body. Her naked back leaving, then coming back into contact with the cool grass. The soldier's strong hands gripping her ass, attempting to take control of her and refusing to let go. His wet tongue pushing into her tight hole, brushing against her inner walls. The rough texture of his unshaven face rubbing against her sensitive flesh.

"S...suck my clit! Please!" the albino stuttered as she felt a pleasurable tingle between her legs.

He removed his tongue from her twat and gave her one last taste. She had no idea if he actually enjoyed how she tasted, but she knew the real John did. He slowly traced between her soft, sensitive folds until he reached her clit. Bolts of electricity shot through the necromancer's body as her lover began to gently flick her sensitive clit with the tip of his tongue. As her hips jerked in pleasure, the warrior moved a hand out from under her rear and began to trace her womanly folds with the tip of his finger. He then began to suck gently on her sensitive bud, drawing it between his lips as he continued to flick it with his tongue.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she wailed as her body was wracked with a sudden burst of ever growing pleasure.

Her hips involuntarily raised from the ground as he continued to gently suck on her sopping wet mound. Slowly, he pushed his middle finger deeper into her aching cunt. Sirenia squealed in delight, her hips twisting as that pleasurable tingle began to spread to the rest of her body. Her eyes flew open as she gasped suddenly, John's index finger now slipped inside her. She moaned softly between her deep breaths as his magic fingers slowly moved in and out of her. Her juices were flowing freely now, drenching his fingers while he eagerly lapped up her sweet nectar.

"Gods! I'm so close," Sirenia breathed.

A fire was building within her, threatening to break out. Her hands tightly clutched at the blades of grass beneath her, grabbing it by the fistful. His index finger curled inside her, hitting that special spot. Sirenia's eyes shot wide open as he vigorously rubbed her G-spot, her mouth hanging open as she gasped for air. Her back arching, her toes curling, an exploding rush of pleasure running through every inch of her body.

"FUCK...YESSSS!!!!!!!!" the necromancer screamed in rapture.

Her juices flowed freely from her flower which John gladly drank. She quivered underneath him for a few more moments, the twitching in her limbs finally subsiding. Just as the young man was licking the remaining nectar, she suddenly hooked her leg under his shoulder and rolled him over. A small giggle escaped the necromancer's lips as she saw the look of surprise in her lover's face. For a moment, Sirenia expected a snappy one-liner from him. But then she reminded herself that this was not the real John. She slowly slid her pale body down his front, her wet lotus leaving slicks of her new arousal along his skin. Sliding herself down further, her lips sucking at his neck, her delicate softness now positioned directly over his rock hard manhood.

"I don't care if you're not really him," she whispered as her hand moved between them to move his cock into place, "This is real enough for me."

With his mushroomed head at her entrance, she lowered herself slowly onto his shaft. A long moan the entire time as he slowly filled her. The young man underneath her groaned as well, his staff surrounded by her warm, velvety tightness. Her hands pressing on his chest, holding herself up while she rode him. She threw her head back, looking up at the stars. Mewling at the feeling of his hard arousal filling her, the brilliant night sky above her, so beautiful.

Letting go of his chest, the necromancer leaned back further; allowing his length to slide even deeper. She gasped when she felt his tip touch the entrance to her womb for a moment. She clinched herself around him, feeling his length with her muscles. Her lips curled into a smile when the young man groaned under her.

"Mmmm, gods you make me feel so full," she moaned.

Her hands moved to her breasts, cupping them, caressing her globes. An electric shock went through her as her fingertips grazed her pert nipples. The small, jutting nubs were so sensitive; the slightest touch causing her to squeal in delight. Her fingers then lightly pinched them, her back arching in response. Sirenia slid a hand down her front, feeling her own warmth along her skin until it reached in between her thighs. She let the edges of her fingers slide back and fourth over her clit. As she moved her hips, her own fingering becoming faster and more forceful. The necromancer's other hand reached back and gently grabbed the balls of her lover.

"Gods, that's wonderful, mistress," her lover moaned as she gave him a little squeeze with her hand.

The necromancer continued to gyrate her hips back and forth, her finger pressing against her mound while John gasped and moaned with every way she was manipulating him. His hands then began to reach for her thighs, sliding up the tops of her legs. Suddenly in a flash, she seized his wrists.

"Oh no my love, it's time for me to be in charge," she purred next to his ear as she pushed his wrists back to the ground.

Her hips holding him down, her hands immobilizing his arms. Sirenia smiled at the quick succession of small cries escaping his lips, knowing that he was close. She slammed her hips down even harder in response. While she could fight effectively alongside other warriors back at the mercenary camp, but she was never more than a piece of meat when they bedded her. Now she could feel dominant, she was the one in charge and she was fucking him.

"Oh yes John!" she cried out, "Fuck your mistress!"

Obeying her command, he lifted his hips off the ground despite her efforts to keep him there. The result of their pelvic bones smashing together, taking him in deeper than ever before. The pace of her thrusts increased as her warm tightness squeezed and tugged at his manhood. Her pussy sliding up the length of his cock until it was nearly out of her, then thrusting herself back down. Allowing him to feel every inch of her depths as his hot shaft made the long journey into her cunt.

His heavy breathing turning into a succession of small whimpers, "Mistress...I....I'm...."

She kissed the base of his neck before nibbling on his earlobe, "That's it...cum for mistress...cum deep inside me."

She squeezed her muscles once more and he could no longer hold on. His back arched off the cool grass as he cried out in pleasure. Rope after rope of his hot cum filling her. His erupting member triggering her own orgasm as she wailed in passion. Her body convulsing as waves of bliss wracked every limb. Both taking a moment to catch their breathing, she laid down on top of her lover. As she kissed him deeply, she forgot for a moment that his soul was fake.

"I love you, John," she whispered, "I want you more than ever."

Suddenly, an unwanted voice broke through the night. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"

Sirenia looked up to see the half-lycan at the edge of the clearing, her jaw hung open in absolute shock. The necromancer's world came crashing down around her, only then realizing the grave error she had made. The wonderful feeling of bliss quickly faded away, replaced by guilt and remorse. She quickly climbed off his member and scrambled for her clothes.

"Lydia...I..." the albino stuttered trying to explain herself, "I'm...sorry....I.."

"Sorry!?" Lydia shrieked, "Oh, you'll be sorry!"

The wolf girl pulled out her dagger and began to rush for Sirenia. John obeyed his instincts to protect his mistress and reached for his knife in his pile of clothes. His knife in hand, he rushed to intercept the charging half-lycan. Ready to kill.

"John! Stop!" Sirenia commanded.

He stopped obediently, as did Lydia. She stood there, her mind flashing back to the cave where he attacked her. A dreadful feeling gripped her heart as she was reliving the situation all over again.

"Lydia, I'm sorry," the necromancer said more calmly, "I...I let my physical needs get the better of me....I should....."

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Lydia shouted back, trying to get control of her rage. "When we get John's soul back, you will leave. You will not follow us and you will not see us, or John, ever again."

The necromancer's heart sank. Her chances of being part of their group gone. Her chances of being with the man she cared for, gone. But Lydia was right and what she had done was wrong. She betrayed the trust of her companion and for that, she deserved exile. Sirenia simply nodded in response.

At that moment, Sasha rushed into the clearing. Her eyes wide open in confusion. Lydia with a dagger in her hand, Sirenia and John both very naked. She readied herself to physically restrain the wolf girl. But instead, the half-lycan turned around and began to walk away. Lydia stopped and glared at the dragoness.

"If you ever try anything like that as well, I won't hesitate to kill you," she hissed before making her way back to camp.

***********************************

Sasha had always wondered what it was like for humans to experience a sleepless night, now she knew. Reaching her hand up to her face, she rubbed the puffy bags that formed under her deep blue eyes with her slender fingers. It had been a long night, much too long. When she wasn't trying to keep her other two companions from killing each other, she was keeping a close eye on John as well. Not only for his own wellbeing, but to make sure he didn't try and rush to Sirenia's aid and attack anyone. It was like babysitting a bunch of angry children, and she was exhausted. Even after the wolf girl and the necromancer finally went to sleep, the dragoness still kept a watchful eye just in case one tried to slit the other's throat in their sleep.

Luckily, they managed to make it through the night without killing each other. But breakfast was very tense. Both girls simply stared each other down while they ate, not saying a single word to each other. Lydia's anger almost boiled over when Sirenia commanded John, who had been on his feet all night, to take a seat next to her. It took one simple look from the dragoness to prevent the half-lycan from lunging across the camp fire. The glance was one reminding the wolf girl that she would intervene, and that she was stronger than her. Under a tense silence, with the exception of the young soldier, they finished their meals and began to make the day long trek to their destination.

They spent most of the day following the long, winding trail. Passing through endless rows of trees, the thick canopy hiding much of the sunlight. Only stopping for short periods of time, the trip was finally beginning to take its toll on their feet and legs. Sirenia led the way with John following next to her or close behind. Lydia followed, her eyes burning a hole in the back of the necromancer's head when she wasn't looking at the young soldier with the faux soul. Sasha followed last, keeping a watchful eye on everyone...mostly Lydia. After spending most of the day eyeing the wolf girl's weapons, seeing if she reached for them, the dragoness finally took a moment to relax. Her sigh was rather audible and caught the half-lycan's attention. Cracking a small smile, she slowed her pace until she was walking alongside Sasha.

johneb87
johneb87
835 Followers