New Life: The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have left the training collar for my slaves in the chest. If you so wish to continue training, kneel and lock the collar I have left for you. This will prove to me that you are ready to continue your initiation into your new life. In addition to your training collar, I have left some chains and other bindings here for you to experiment with. There are various toys in there I want you to use. Start off with the smallest plug and the smallest vibrator. Insert both, one right after the other, every day. Start with each in for 10 minutes, then take them out until the next day. Every day for the next two weeks, you will move to the next largest plug and vibrator and extend the time by 10 minutes. In two weeks, you will be able to handle the largest toy in you, for an hour at the least. I will be watching to see if you complete your training. Do not tell anyone of our contact or no one will hear from you again, notice no one saw you were gone for an entire weekend? Think carefully about your life, slave. I will be back for you."

Stunned at the words printed on the letter, I remembered to breathe after a few moments. Licking my lips, my trembling fingers moved to open the chest, my eyes wide as I picked up a slender silver collar, the ends made to lock together with the means of a tiny silver padlock. I studied the beautiful design for a moment before slipping to my knees in front of the couch.

Lowering my head, my trembling fingers slid the cool metal around my throat, almost unable to click the padlocked shut due to my trembling. Taking a deep breath, I closed the lock, the weight of the collar settling upon my throat. My eyes slipped closed as I exhaled, the click of the lock echoing in my head as I imagined my Master watching his slave collar herself, feeling truly happy for the first time in my life.

To be continued...?

12