Examined at Auction

Story Info
New sex slave is examined at auction by men taking notes.
3.4k words
4.52
83.4k
93

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Disclaimer: This story involves sex slaves and involves nonconsentual activities and reluctant enjoyment. All characters are older than 18. If that doesn't float your boat, please move on. This is a fantasy. This is my first upload. I could never find a fantasy quite like what I was looking for so I decided to write it myself. There might be a part two.]

*****

How did I get here? That's all I could ask myself as I woke slowly. I heard the voices around me and a soothing hand stroked the hair out of my face. My eyes were covered with a blindfold, so I couldn't get a sense for how big the room was or how many people were in there with me, but by the number of voices it sounded no less than ten. They were all talking to each other so nonchalantly as if I wasn't stark naked and tied up on a surface in front of them. They were mostly men by the sound of them and they were talking about the weather, about the drive, what they might have for dinner. It sounded like they did this every day.

The hand in my hair did not stop its soothing motions. My heart was about to burst with anxiety and fear as I took stock of just how my body was laid out. My wrists were tied together and when I tried to move them, I realized they were bound to whatever hard surface I was laying on. I instantly became aware of how exposed my breasts felt. But that was nothing compared to the feeling of nakedness I felt below.

My legs had been spread apart wider than I had ever allowed them to be before and there was something under my hips, propping my ass in the air. I could feel the same kind of rope used on my wrists holding my knees in place pulled up next to my ribs and I assumed they were also connected to the table or whatever surface I was presented on. When I tried to pull my legs together, the ropes prevented me from doing so. I felt horror and humiliation when I realized that I was completely open for all of these men to see. And yet it sounded like none of them were interested in me at the moment.

The hand was still in my hair. The only kindness in this messed up situation.

"Please... There's been some kind of mistake..." I managed to get out.

The thumb in my hair stroked a small circle on my temple. I felt whoever it belonged to lean down and breathe into my ear, "No mistakes, love. You knew this was a possibility when you signed that contract. I have personally seen that your little brother is fed until he can make his own living. And you signed your freedom away. That was the deal."

I gasped. I knew that voice. Devin. I had thought him a better man than this. We had even shared a moment before I had to sign my life away in his office. Was it all just a trick to get one more slave for his trade?

As if reading my mind and keeping his voice low so no one else could hear him, he whispered again. "I'm thinking about bidding for you myself. I haven't been able to stop thinking about those lips."

I shuddered. "Please, I'll do anything else. I'll clean toilets. I'll cook-"

His hand came down over my mouth. "Shush now. The gentlemen are mingling and you need to be silent once the examination starts. Unless youre moaning, they don't want to hear you. So don't make me gag you." Fear coursed through me and I dared not speak again.

Devin's hand left a second later and then his voice was louder, carrying across the room. "Welcome, gentlemen! It's a pleasure to have you back, again. Please, if you could all be seated." There was a shuffling of what sounded like folding chairs. All of them had to be aimed looking right at my exposed parts and I instinctively tried to cover myself only to remember I couldn't. I was completely helpless.

"Please, Devin," I began to whimper.

I felt a cloth part my mouth. It was tied tightly and pulled at the corners of my lips. "I warned you," Devin said. Then he addressed the room.

"As you can see," came a voice to my right. He sounded older. "We are starting the night off with some fresh meat. She isn't trained, but she seems pliable. And training is always the best part." A chuckle went around the room.

"This young woman has perfect, perky breasts, a slim waist, yet wide hips if you take child bearing into consideration when thinking about your investments. As usual, you are allowed to get up close and personal and truly investigate what you might be buying. Make sure she responds the way you want her to. Just no penises or damaging the goods until you own her. Anyone who may be interested in owning this property, let's get you lined up."

I began to squirm. I had to get away. I didn't know how, but I needed to be free of the restraints, and now. I was not going to be put on display like this for a room full of old pervy men to see, no less purchase.

If I had to be purchased at all, I hoped it would be Devin. The surprising thought consumed me for a moment. Devin. He had been rough with his kisses the other day, but they had turned me on like nothing else. He was attractive. Tall and dark haired and muscular. Everything I wanted in a man. I hated myself for being okay with the thought of being his sex slave. I was humiliated as I felt warmth flood my clit at the thought.

"Don't forget to take notes," the auctioneer at my right said. "We like to show them all before you bid, remember? That way you know exactly which one you want the most. No man leaves without a slave today."

I felt men approach. The air around me grew close.

"She is quite beautiful," said one man.

"Her tits look like they would bounce perfectly when you're fucking her," said another.

"Please, touch away!" the auctioneer reminded them. "But one at a time."

I felt a hand trace up my torso. The other kneaded at my breast. I gasped around the gag in my mouth. I had never been touched with so little regard for my feelings before. He rolled my nipple between its fingers and I felt repulsed, but the zap of pleasure it sent to my clit was not something I could control.

"Alright. Onto the real goods," I heard the man above me say. He sounded old. His hands felt wrinkled. I shook my head in vain. A finger was already stroking the outline of my cunt. Then it wiggled right at my opening. I squeezed my muscles to try to keep him out. Every man around me seemed to chuckle and I remembered just how exposed I was.

"She's a feisty one," Devin said with a smirk in his voice.

"I like feisty," the man at my pussy said. He pushed his finger inside until he was knuckles deep. I didn't mean to let out a noise, but I did. He withdrew his finger and then thrust it in again. "But I don't think she's for me. Her moaning isn't high pitch enough. I'll get her ready for you lot though." His fingers curled and hit my g-spot. My own fingers searched to grasp something and found only the rope around my wrists. Then he was gone again.

I felt him be replaced by another man. "Fuck, she's beutiful," he moaned to himself. "And already wet, too."

"Is she?" Another man asked close by.

I shook my head, denying it. I wanted to be free. I didn't want this. I was being finger-fucked by strangers against my will. This was not the slave life I signed up for.

"You'd think she was almost turned on by the fact we're trying her out for purchase," said the first man.

He put two fingers inside me and fucked me like that for a few seconds before withdrawing and adding another. I could tell he was right. I was wet. I hated myself for it.

"Alright man. My turn."

I felt another shift. The next man flicked my clit and I bucked as much as my restraints would let me. He flicked relentlessly until the next man took over.

"This slut doesn't even need lube because shes dripping wet already," he said and I felt something press against my entrance. I couldn't help myself. I moaned against the gag in my mouth and was relieved when I felt Devin untie it, but humiliated at the sound I made when I felt a dildo slip through and slam against my inner wall. There was no regard for how slow I needed to take it. This was all for them.

"How long is this dildo?" asked the man at the end of the table who was now fucking me with it relentlessly. My whole body moved with the effort and just like the earlier man predicted, I could feel my breasts bounce with each thrust.

"It's eight inches," replied Devin.

"Fuck. I can get her to take it all the way to the base. Do you have a bigger one? I need to document just how deep each of these girls can take it before I bid."

"Of course, sir. But it's wider, too." Somehow, through my agony and ecstacy, I heard some shuffling. Then the dildo was removed and I felt both empty and at peace again. Then it was replaced. It slowly filled me and I moaned. I felt it spread my cunt wide and it had ridges. I moaned with every little push. Then it was seated inside me. But the man kept trying to fuck it further into me as if it had somewhere else to go. The head of it hit my cervix repeatedly and I groaned. I wanted to pass out. I had never had something so large inside of me before, stretching me wide and filling me up to the brink.

"Look how it's bloating her," one of the men said.

"Fuck her a few more times before you take the measurement. I want to watch it ripple her belly. Yeah- just like that. Look, you can literally see it move inside her at this angle."

I wanted to see. I wanted to see what I looked like with this giant dildo inside me. I wanted to see my skin bulge because it was too big to contain. The thoughts came unbidden. No. This had not been consensual. This was not what I wanted. And yet I moaned as I felt the dildo press against my walls, my uterus, my colon. It pounded into me, stretching me. I wanted more. Harder. And then it stopped. The dildo was buried inside me. "How deep is that? I need an exact measurement."

Someone must have produced a ruler. I felt the cool tip on my mound as they measured the excess of the dildo sticking out of me. "Looks like she can fit about 9 and 1/4 inches inside her when she's tented enough," came another voice. "Not to mention how thick this thing is."

I wanted to cry. They were studying me like a specimen. Or surveying me like cattle. My pussy throbbed. My clit ached to be touched. And yet I wanted nothing more than to escape this hell.

I heard the scratching of pen on paper. They had recorded the numbers. That was all I was worth to him: how much I could fit inside me, which I had to admit I was surprised to hear was far more than average. Then the dildo was pulled out of me and I heard the sloppy wet noise. I felt myself drip from my hole and imagined the strings still attached to the dildo as it was pulled away. I knew I could only be this wet as a way to protect myself.

And yet I suddenly remembered those fantasies I had when I was younger. Men would tie me up and look me over as if I were nothing more to them than an investment. I was hardly human. Just something to fuck. They would talk to each other about me like I wasn't even there, even as they touched me, fingered me, fucked me. They measured me. Took notes on clipboards about how deep I could take things and what kind of sounds I made. They had to remember it all. I was not the only woman they would be poking and prodding that day.

And I realized it was all coming true. Every bit of it. No wonder I was soaking wet. Somewhere in my subconscious I did not see this as abhorrent. Deep down, it remembered getting off to the idea of a dozen men or more looking at me while I was completely unable to do anything about it.

"Can't wait until she's mine," said a voice. "If she drips like that all on her own, just think how she'll drip when I fill her up."

"Not so fast," said another man. "I have my heart set on her." I felt a finger swipe me from from asshole to clit. I was slick the whole way. There was nothing I could do. "Mmm," he hummed. "She tastes just as delicious as she looks."

"Let me taste her." It was getting difficult to tell the men apart. There were too many voices. More men than I thought there had been at the start. I felt hands on my thighs and what felt like the fabric of a suit. These men wore suits to bid on sex slaves. I didn't know what I had expected. For them to all be naked standing around me? His tongue lapped at my cunt in a way that was meant more to please him than me, but then he stopped at my clit and sucked almost gently and I reacted despite myself. I moaned and arched back. I heard laughter. My face warmed.

"She blushes from her cheeks all the way down her breasts."

"Let me take another measurement," came a familiar voice. The same one that had fucked me with the massive dildo. I felt his fingers on my labia, which I could tell was swollen. He spread them wide. I felt cool air inside me. He added his other hand to make it easier to stretch my opening to his liking and I imagined him looking directly into my pussy. "Can someone measure how wide her lips can spread while I hold her?"

I surprised myself by letting out a moan. Devin at my head chuckled. "Do you like this, girl? Being examined?" I tried to shake my head, but even my body wouldn't let me lie.

I felt the ruler return to my cunt. The cold metal slapped against my clit a few times just to get another reaction out of me before I felt them finally take the measurement. I heard pens on paper again. I wanted to come. I wanted someone to stretch my walls beyond the point of that number they wrote down and I wanted to please these men.

"Please," I tried to say, but I could barely get the word out.

I felt Devin lean down. "What's that?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, but I didn't care.

"Please... I need to come..." I whispered.

"Come? They've barely touched you. This really does it for you, huh? See, I knew you were meant for this life."

I gripped the rope at my wrists. "Please...!"

I hated myself. I wanted this to be over. I wanted my old life back. And yet I wanted every one of these men to fuck me, too. How could both of those things be true at the same time?

"Well, you heard her boys. Let's make fireworks," the auctioneer said. "Who would like to do the honors?"

"I would."

I was surprised to hear Devin's voice. I felt him move from my side and around the table. His hand found my cunt and it just rested there for a moment. I felt another hand at my mouth, a finger splitting my lips open.

I felt strangely comforted knowing it was Devin. And strangely disappointed, too. I sucked on his finger a moment, then it was gone and it pressed against my asshole. I thought I might get away without anyone touching me there, but I was wrong. Devin pressed inside and I almost screamed. With his other hand he inserted three fingers into my cunt and fucked me as he worked the finder in my ass deeper and deeper. His thumb circled my clit and the juices that dripped from me lubed my ass up for him to go further.

"No, no, please, not there. Please take it out!"

"You sold your body," he reminded me. "You have no ownership over it. We can do whatever we want to it. And besides. Don't pretend you're not enjoying this."

He pressed the finger in my ass upward while pressing down with the fingers in my pussy. I felt his fingers meet through the wall inside me and I moaned, long and loud. His thumb started back on my clit as he worked the wall, then moved one knuckle up to focus on my g-spot.

"Oh, god," I groaned, gripping the rope and trying to both get away and push him further inside me. "Oh, fuck, please, please, please."

"Someone put a vibrator on her. Let's she what she can do." Someone obliged. I heard the sound of it turning on and felt the pressure of the toy against my clit. I let out a noise I had never made before in my life. It was something between a moan and a strangled scream.

"Fuck, she's gripping me tight now," Devin said for the other men. "If this were my cock she'd be milking it for all its worth."

My mouth fell open. I felt the rush of heat flow through my body. Normally my legs closed during orgasm, but now they just shook, unable to move from their places. And I was glad. I didn't want the orgasm to end. I felt my cum coat Devin's hand. I felt my ass squeeze tight around his finger. Still he did not relent moving both inside and and outside of me. He worked my clit until it was raw and sensitive and fucked both of my holes with his fingers and I tried to get away and I screamed. A tear streamed down my cheek and I came again before the aftershocks of the first climax were even over.

And then his hands were gone. And I was humiliated I had let myself enjoy that. I had moaned and screamed and bucked and come harder than I had in my life in front of a group of strange men. Strangers who were about to bid on me. It came back to me that I was to become their fuck toy. Whoever won the auction would own me. And I had just done my part beautifully to sell myself.

My breathing slowed and I felt Devin's hand on my chest. His warm palm held one of my breasts and he leaned down to whisper in my ear again. "After that? I'll outbid anyone for you."

I shivered. There was the sound of a gong. I heard the shuffle of all the men head back to their seats. Then soft hands- women's hands- started to untie me. They held me up and I was thankful because I would not have been able to stand. My legs were not used to being in that position for so long and I was raw from the dildo. Not to mention the orgasm I just had was still making me shake.

They half carried me from the room, guiding me with my blindfold still on though hallways and corridors until I was finally deposited onto a couch. When the blindfold was untied, I realized this was where the other slaves like myself were being kept during the auction. Some of the women looked at my fearfully. I had been the first one to go through it, after all. I couldn't lie to them and tell them they would enjoy it. Not everyone was as sick as me...