New Mexico's Best Club Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early so the crowd at the mall was minimal. Inga tried to keep her eyes forward and concentrate on her tasks but she kept feeling the air-conditioned breeze dusting the cheeks of her tight ass as they peeked out from under her short dress. Then there were her poor hidden tits. The same cool air forced her nipples to press against the material of the halter style top.

She moved from store to store, picking up things on her list and items ordered by her Mistress. When inga dropped a couple of packages, a security guard picked them up for her, of course he tried to hit on her, she wanted to just tell him to “fuck off” but Ramona had trained her to flirt with men and politely turn him down.

Inga carried her items back out to the car. Three high school boys passed by as she bent over to put the things in the trunk. She heard them make a couple of immature comments.

Inga pulled into the driveway and saw puppy’s truck. She liked that, more pussy.

The blonde entered the house through the kitchen, with her packages. Ramona was fixing herself a cup of tea so inga quickly put the items on the table and knelt at he owner’s feet. “Did you get everything?” asked Ramona.
“Ya Milady” answered inga.

“Puppy is already working, she ate me real well. Put the things away and return to me as fast as you can.” Ordered the Domme.

Inga stood up, grabbed the items and quick stepped to her tasks. She put the household items in the pantry, the cleaning items in the cabinet and while heading for the bedroom she ran into puppy in the hall. Puppy looked up from her dusting and gave inga a nod, inga saw the ends of her mouth go up as she attempted a smile through the gag.

The blonde house slave put her Mistress’ shoes and underwear away then stripped down. The only items she wore were her piercing in her labia. She checked her hair and makeup in the mirror and set off to find her sexy owner. The slave’s sex was already wet.

Inga found puppy kneeling in the hall outside the Blue Room. Puppy nodded toward the door. Inga knocked gently and was told to enter by Ramona. She opened the door and entered with head bowed. When she glanced up, she saw Ramona standing with several leather straps. Inga knew this was not going to be a sweetness and cream session.

Inga stood in front of the Domme with the wrists crossed behind her. Ramona grasped each tit in turn and wrapped the leather around the base of each one. They were not tight but enough to put each breast into a sexy ball. Walking behind the slave Ramona wrapped one of her leather and stainless steel collars on her. When the collar was locked on, Ramona moved her hands to inga’s nipples. They were growing to hard points. Ramona rolled each between her finger, each twist she got tighter and tighter, until she heard the slave take in a deep breath. The Mistress would have liked to prolong the torment but her libido was pushing her on.

Ramona picked a long rod, at each end was a screw clamp. Inga had not seen the device before, as the sadist attached one end to a pert nipple. Ramona was not gentile. She then pulled the other of the tied tits out and attached the other clamp. This spread inga’s tits painfully wide apart. Most would thing the nipple clamps and the spreader bar enough, but not Ramona. With a gleam in her eye, the dark Spanish woman pulled each leather strap tight. The slave moaned loudly as her tits were forced into large melon balls!

Ramona clipped a leather strap to the center of the torturous spreader bar. She brought the strap down between the slut totally naked cunt then up the crack of her ass. Holding the strap up tight she ordered inga, “Hold it!” inga clamped her tight buttocks together as her owner ordered, “Ya Mistress” she answered.

Ramona clamped stainless steel cuffs on her property. Not handcuffs but almost medieval looking cuffs. Then roughly grabbing the leather she pulled it up very tight and wrapped it around the chain connecting the cuffs.

Ramona had more torment in mind but her pussy just would not let her.

Clipping a leash to inga’s cunt ring, she led the slave out of the room. Grabbing puppy’s leash, she lead them both down the hall with a huge shit eatin grin on her face.

It was just noon and she had already cum, tortured two sluts and was looking forward to one more huge orgasm.

In the middle of the bright living room Ramona removed the gag from puppy and put the sluts on their knees. “Undress me.” She ordered.
Silently both slaves reached and removed their Mistress’s clothes. That was not hard as she only wore a tee shirt, jogging shorts, socks and sneakers.

Now naked Ramona circled her abject slaves. She rubbed her pussy for them to see. Telling them, how horny she was and how they were such worthless beings, they just would not be able to satisfy her. She pulled on inga’s tit rod, watching her grit her teeth trying not to cry out. Ramona would then grab puppy’s tits hard and twisted and turn them.

When she was happy that she had tormented both cunts, the Mistress picked up a silver dollar from the coffee table, tossed it in the air and ordered inga to call it. She called “Heads”, it was tails.

Ramona stood between her two slaves and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was toward puppy, her ass faced inga. “Inga you lost, get you mouth in there and lick my ass while lovely puppy sucks my cunt until I cum!”

Both slaves shuffled on their knees into position. Ramona moaned as each mouth touched the appointed spot at the same time! She had already felt puppy’s mouth on her cunt but with the talented inga eating her ass; it sent Ramona into heaven. After only a few minutes, she wondered if it was a good idea as her legs began to go weak. Ah! However, she was experienced and soon gained her strength back as she pushed her ass back on to her house slave.

Reaching the peak that she had wanted so badly, Ramona grabbed her tits. She kneaded them like bread dough. Each bound bitch used every trick to please her owner so she might allow her her needed orgasm!

The noises Ramona made told the slaves that she came, one, two and three times. That was even too much for the Dominatrix, she pushed her slaves away and collapsed onto the nearby couch.

With her panting breath, Ramona told her two slaves that they had earned their reward.
Of course, it would take the rest of the day in their torturous bondage before they would receive it.


Well, I hope you like this installment. The feedback had been great. I would like to make an offer. If you send a pic of your sub I will return in kind. Heck if you really want one, especially you ladies, just ask. These are real so Ii expect real.

Thanks a lot for your nice comments. More, more.

12