New Older Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, I'll give him the key. Tonight, while I am enjoying the steak meal he's prepared."

Beth smiled as she took a large bite of her sandwich. She swallowed and let out another giggle. "You have to tell me all about it on Monday. You two will be too busy making use of tabletops to tell me any sooner."

Chapter 5

After school, I went home and packed a bag with three changes of clothes and extra condoms. I didn't have any intention of coming home if I could help it. Giving John the key to my house would hopefully encourage him to take me to bed a lot. Really though, he didn't need a whole lot of encouraging in that area. I was just providing more inspiration with the house key.

I arrived at John's house at 6:30.

"You're early," John said as he leaned down to kiss me.

"I thought I could help. Maybe I could make a salad or something."

"That sounds good."

I carried my bag and my purse in and set both items next to the doorway. John raised his eyebrows, but then his face quickly turned to a smile.

"I hope you don't mind," I said, "but I don't plan on leaving until Monday morning."

"I like the sound of that," John said as he pulled me into an embrace. His hands snaked down my backside and begin grabbing my butt. Soon he was kissing me deeply. I began rubbing my hands up and down his back and grabbing his rear. John's hands were suddenly unbuttoning my blouse, and he began kissing and sucking the flesh down my neck. Once he freed me from my blouse, he was quick to take my bra off. His hands groped at my breasts, pinching my nipples into tight buds. His wondering lips moved down my neck to my nipples. He kissed one nipple and licked the underside of my breast, while his other hand squeezed my other breast and nipple.

Not liking that I was the only topless person, I began pulling at John's shirt. John stepped back a minute to allow me to pull it off. Quickly I was pulled back into an embrace, and then felt myself moving backwards until I was braced against the metal door. The cold metal of the door startled me and I let out a small cry. John chuckled, but didn't pull me away from the door. Instead he went for my jeans. I helped by sliding off my sandals as he unbuttoned my jeans. John's fingers hooked my waist band and my panties and he pulled both down at the same time. I kicked my jeans and panties away and soon felt John's fingers sliding up and down my wet folds.

"That feels so damn good," I breathed heavily.

John began rubbing his finger back and forth across my clitoris. My head fell back against the door and I let out a cry. John's other arm circled around my back and braced me before my knees gave way. His mouth latched on to one of my nipples and sucked hard, and then he did the same to the other nipple. I was in total bliss. John's sensual assault led to quick and powerful orgasm. As my climax rippled through my body, I felt my arms lock tight and the palms of my hands lay flat and rigid against the door. My head lulled to one side, and I was certain I was just going to slide right down the door until my butt hit the floor.

"I'm not sure if I can wait until the bedroom to do you," John breathed heavily into my ear, as he held me in a tighter embrace.

"You don't have to, I have condoms in my bag."

John half carried me half walked me to the carpeted steps and laid me back on them. He kissed me deeply and quickly and then stood up to remove his pants and boxers. Finally, he made his way to my bag and all but ransacked it searching for the condoms. Quickly he slid a condom on and turned toward me.

I had a smile on my face and my eyelids were half closed. My chest was a nice red glow from my last orgasm and I could feel my wetness dripping down between my cheeks. I watched John walk toward me almost as if in slow motion. And then his hands were on me as he grabbed me by my lower thighs and quickly slid into me. I let out another moan, loving the feeling of John filling me and stretching me. He just held me for a moment without moving.

"Don't tease John. Please just do me."

John laughed softly and then began slowly pumping in and out of me. I let my head fall back and my eyes close so I could completely focus on the feel of John's penis sliding in and out of me. John's pumping became faster and harder. He grabbed onto my hips and braced me so he could move as quickly as he wanted.

"Table tops aren't the only great place to watch your breasts bounce up and down," John said into my ear. I could only groan in response. Still pumping fiercely into me, John slid one of his hands between my legs. He began rubbing my clitoris. My vaginal muscled clamped tightly around him and I allowed my hips to buck. John groaned out and then leaned forward to brace me with the weight of his body. My hands slid around his backside and gripped him tightly. My body began to clench and release as my orgasm filled me. I felt my climax rush through my body, and then felt John's penis tighten and his body go rigid. In unison of groans, John and I enjoyed our releases together.

We held each other for awhile, breathing heavily. Eventually I had to sit up. My back was burning in the two areas where it was rubbed against the carpeted steps.

"I swear every time we try a new location, my back is injured."

John pulled me forward to examine my back and then smiled. "Next time you'll just have to ride me. That should protect your back."

I laughed, and wondered if I could try riding him that very night. I was sure John wouldn't mind if I suggested it later.

"We've made quite a mess," John said as he bent down to retrieve his boxers. I looked around and saw my shirt, jeans and panties were in pile by the door. Somehow my bra was now half hanging off a small table that was close to the door. I walked passed John to put my clothing on. As I passed him, he couldn't resist the urge to pinch me in the ass. I jumped and half-heartedly swatted his hand away.

"I'm beginning to think you aren't really 50. In fact, I think you're lying about your age. Truthfully you're a college age guy with a huge sexual appetite."

John chuckled and said, "You do have a way of bringing that out in me, Jan. Speaking of appetite, I seem to have built up a rather large appetite. How about dinner now?"

"Sounds good."

John made a lovely steak dinner and I completed it with a salad. After dinner, we sat on his deck talking about nothing in particular and enjoying a bottle of wine. It occurred to me that I still hadn't given John my house key. My limbs were tingling pleasantly from the wine, and I wondered if giving John the key would encourage him to make other parts of my body tingle.

"Hold on a minute, I have to go get something," I told John as I stood up.

"What are you getting?"

"Just wait here and I'll bring it right back."

John laughed, but leaned back in his seat to show me he was content to wait for the moment. I ran through the house to the front door where my purse and bag were still sitting. From my purse I grabbed my house key and from bag I grabbed a condom and placed it in the back pocket of my jeans. I rushed back to the deck concealing the key in my fist.

"What's in your hand?" John asked immediately after I slipped into my seat.

"This," I said as I held up my house key.

A large flashed across John's face as he accepted my house key. "I see, you want naked surprises in your bed too."

I laughed and finished off the last of my wine. John lifted the bottle and filled my glass again. Once he poured my glass, he topped off his wine glass with the rest of the wine.

"I'm very happy you gave me your house key. I like that we can trust each other so easily."

"Do you think it's too fast? Our trust, is it building too fast?"

John laughed and took a sip of wine. "I love where our relationship is going. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I know things are moving along quickly, but everything feels so right. Are things too quick for you, Jan?"

"I feel like I should think things are moving too quickly, but really everything does feel right. I guess it is just a bit strange to me. I haven't been serious about a man in three years. And all of a sudden, I'm spending so much time with you. Still, our relationship does feel right."

John leaned across the table, and pulled my hands into his. "Jan, I don't want to scare you away, but I know I've fallen in love with you. I understand if you can't return the feelings right now, but I want you to know exactly how I feel about you."

I had been ignoring the issue of love, trying to keep as far from my mind as possible. At the moment, I couldn't understand why I had done that. I didn't feel rushed or pressured by John. And like John, this was the first time I'd been this happy in a very long time.

"I love you too John," I whispered.

John stood up and pulled me up with him. I was pulled tightly into his arms and John just held me. It was comforting. I felt extremely happy and much loved.

After awhile of just holding me, John's hands began to wander. He slid grabbed my ass and squeezed hard. Just as quickly he let go, and his right hand dived into my back pocket. He retrieved the condom packet and stepped back to get a better look at it.

"Well if that isn't and invitation, I don't know what is," John chuckled.

"Hey you promised I could ride you."

"I think that can be arranged immediately."

I tugged John's hand to pull him toward the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Inside, to your bed."

"But I have this lovely fold out chair right here that I intend for both of us to enjoy. You'll be on top, of course," John said, while tugging me in the direction of the fold out chair.

"Out here? Somebody will see!"

"Don't worry Jan, it's mostly dark, and I have pine trees lining both sides of my property. It'll be fun," John said as he leaned forward and began kissing my neck, while unbuttoning my blouse for a second time that evening.

"Are you sure John?" My resolve to go inside was quickly leaving me. John had already slipped the blouse off my shoulders, and my bra followed shortly afterwards. His hands were massaging my breasts, and, unable to help myself, I pulled at his shirt to get it off quickly. John stepped back and stripped off all his clothing in short order.

I began giggling. I couldn't help it. I couldn't remember the last time I had made love outside. I felt the wine probably had something to do with my lack of inhibition.

John grabbed me again and pulled off my jeans and panties. "Just the way I like you," he murmured. He tugged me to the fold out chair and laid down, pulling me on top of him. For a long time we just kissed and ran our hands along each others body.

John pulled away from a kiss and whisper, "Jan sit on my face. I want to lick and suck you until you scream."

I giggled and quickly moved myself so I was sitting on his face. John was good to his word, and soon I felt myself moaning and then screaming. I clapped my hands over my mouth trying to quiet the sound.

"Just let it go Jan. Take your hands away from your mouth and let me hear you scream."

I pulled my hands away and quickly I was moaning in between screams. Not wanting John to miss out on any of the fun, I leaned my body back and allowed my right hand to wander over his penis. I squeezed it and then slid my hand up and down its length. I massaged the balls, while every so often giving them a tight squeeze. This made John moan and the vibrations of his voice felt funny against my sensitive skin. I began rubbing his penis even more quickly, and John focused all his attentions on my clitoris. Soon I was grinding down on John's face in sheer anticipation. I felt my orgasm build until it finally hit the breaking point and burst forth through my body. I let out a very loud scream that got the neighbor's dog barking.

In the distance John and I heard "Hey! What's going on over there?" I slid off of John's face and repositioned my body so I was laying flat against him. I put my hand over my mouth trying to stifle a giggle.

"Come on," John whispered, "we better get inside or my busybody neighbor will be over to see if everything is all right."

I giggled, got up and ran for the house. John was right behind me. He wrapped his arm around my waist, laughing as he did. I found myself being ushered up stairs to his bedroom.

"I guess we both get our way tonight. I got you on the deck and you get me on the bed," John said he fell back on the bed pulling me on top of him.

"It's almost too bad," I laughed, "that condom did make a good invitation and we didn't even get to use it on the deck." I slid down John's chest, loving how his erection brushed across me. Soon my mouth was latched onto John's penis and I was contently sucking away.

John let out a groan, "Don't worry, I'm sure I have another condom I'd be happy to share." He reached for his bedside table and grabbed a box of condoms. He quickly pulled a packet out and handed one to me. I slid it on his erection and then positioned myself a mere inch above his penis. Ever so slowly I allowed myself to slide down his erection.

"That feels so damn good," I moaned.

John groaned his appreciation and then grabbed me by the hips and began sliding me up and down at fast and hard pace. I reached my hand behind me and began massaging his balls. John groaned even louder in clear appreciation.

John's hand found its way to my clitoris and began rubbing. My muscles clenched almost forcing John's penis out of me. I let out a loud moan. My orgasm hit suddenly in a violent burst. I moaned and fell forward on John, my vaginal muscles still clenching and unclenching. John wrapped his arm tightly around me and I felt his muscles go rigid as he released. I rolled off a John and lay sprawled and heaving on the bed. The only sound in the room for awhile was the sound of our breathing.

John grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. Holding me tightly, John said, "I really love you Jan. Please don't ever forget that."

I snuggled closer to John and kissed me on the cheek. "I know you love me. I love you too."

12