New School Year Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun for Tara.
11.3k words
4.61
51.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 03/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weeks went by and I was getting fucked regularly by Charles and several of his teammates. I was so bored with doing the coach but continued to do it because it pleased Charles. I was done with all my papers for my classes and the only thing I had to worry about was finals.

I was sitting in the library when some guy approached me and he asked if he could sit down. I nodded and he sat down across from me.

“Miss Austin.” I presume.

“Yea” I said. I wondered how he knew my name and wondered what he wanted from me. I reached my hand into my purse sitting on the chair next to me and pulled out the mace I had there in case he tried something on me.

“I was wondering if you could help me with a few problems?” He asked. “Now, you understand the importance of a winning football team to the university and how much exposure and money it brings it, it benefits the whole student body.” He added.

I nodded my head in agreement wondering where this was going.

“Now several of our star players are having trouble with their classes and need your help.” He commented.

“Oh, you want me to tutor them, how did you know I wanted to be a teacher and love doing that kinda stuff.” I mentioned with a smile.

“Well, something like that, Here is the deal, we want you to write several term papers for the players on the team.” He told me.

“Isn't that illegal and couldn't I get in trouble for doing this?” I asked.

“Who is gonna find out or tell and if I can find out your transcripts and seen you have taken these classes already, don't you think we can take care of any transgression on your part.” He said as he reached into his coat and pulled out an envelope and slid it across the table.

“Are you in?” He asked tapping the envelope.

I nodded in agreement and looked at the thickness of the envelope and wondered how much was in there.

“This is how it is gonna work, there is a P.O. Box key in the envelope when you finish with this papers, you bring it to the box, place the term papers in the box and there will be an envelope with your next assignment and reward inside it. You wont know who the paper goes to, so you can deny any involvement and just remember you are helping us and when graduation time comes around we will help you.” He commented.

He stood up as I put the envelope into my purse and smiled as he walked away. I figured I get this started since I was here and the team was outta town for a game so I knew I wouldn’t be getting the cock that I need so bad. I pulled out the assignment sheet and looked over the projects and got to work. They weren't that hard to do nor very time consuming. I was gathering my materials and organizing them. I was sure that the several people who saw me there wondered what a hottie like me was doing in the library on a Friday night.

I began my walk home and there were tons of drunken people wandering past me, some guys making lewd comments and some girls just being bitches. I paid them no attention and continued to walk home. I made it home and threw my book bag to the ground, checked to see if I had any messages and then turned on the TV. There was nothing on TV, so I decided to rent a few movies, get some junk food and be a lazy bum.

I was on my way back from the video store when the urge to get a new vibrator suddenly came over me as I was passing the adult entertainment store. I turned my car around and arrived at the store. I didn't look anything spectacular or even as slutty as I have looked before going in there. I was in a t-shirt with no bra and a pair of khaki shorts due to the unseasonably warm weather in the fall. Several guys’ heads turned as they walked past me. I entered the store and several of the employees checked me out, as did many of the male customers. I made my way to the area where the vibrators were to see if anything catches my eye.

“If you want something big and black, then meet me in viewing room three.” A voice from behind me said.

I turned and saw the tall black man walking back of the store and my nipples became hard. I set down the vibrator I had in my hand then started to walk back. I walked thru the velvet curtain and saw booth after booth with guys viewing either porn or a girl dancing. I made it to number three and opened the door.

“So, looks like the white girl needs her chocolate fix.” He said as he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor.

My eyes went from the girl dancing behind the glass to his cock. I dropped to my knees in front of him, caresses his cock then began to stroke it making it hard as a rock. I wrapped my lips around this stranger’s cock and twirled my tongue around the head and teased the tip of his head with my tongue. I began to bob back and forth as I placed one hand on his thigh and the other was cupping his balls. He placed his hand on my head and then I felt his hand begin to push me closer towards him and his cock deeper in my mouth.

“Oh damn, that’s good baby, don’t stop.” He said.

I went on with my usual routine then he blew his load in my mouth. I stroked him until all his cum was out then licked off the last few remaining drops from his cock. I reached inside my purse with my free hand. I looked up and rose off my knees with a rubber in hand and gave it to him with a smile on my face. He began to play with my breasts and I wondered if the girl dancing could see what was happening here but his touch sent shivers up and down my spine. We repositioned ourselves and he was behind me with my hands on the glass watching the girl as he undid my shorts and pulled my t-shirt over my head. He cupped my breasts from behind and pressed his body against mine. I felt his cock beginning to become hard again then heard the condom package opening. I spread my legs and lean back into him. He grabbed onto my hips and rubbed his hard black cock over my soaking wet pussy.

“Pound my white pussy!” I moaned out.

His massive member invaded my pussy with such force that I didn't have a chance to brace myself against the glass and my chest and face were pressed against the glass as he pounding my pussy with such force the I bit my inner lip due to the pain.

“Oh god, oh yes, fuck me!” I moaned out as his gripped tightened and his pace increased.

After several minutes of hard fucking. I felt his cock even my pussy and saw the heard something hit the glass. I crumbled to a squatting position then turned around slowly. He shoved his cock into my mouth and a few seconds later. He blew a second load into my mouth. I caught a glimpse of his right hand and saw a wedding ring on it as he pulled up his pants. He walked out and left to there to regain my composure. I got dressed and adjusted my clothes. I returned to the vibrator area and grabbed the one that I wanted and went to the cashier.

He just smiled as he handed me my change and my merchandise. As I almost got to the door. I heard a female voice.

“Should I pay you for the nice show, you gave me.” She said jokingly. I saw that it was the girl dancing. I just smiled and nodded my head left to right and walked out the door.

I made it home and decided to put the new toy to the test. My legs were still sticky from the fuck session at the store. I kicked my shorts off and took it out of the package then inserted the D cell batteries. I turned on the TV and VCR and went with watching the ending of the video I was on. I slowly ran the vibrator over my semi - swollen lips and over the hood of my clit. I moaned softly with delight then slid the vibrator inside me.

I then grabbed the remote that came with it and started to change speeds and it began to drive me wild. I bit down on my bottom lip to muffle the sounds of enjoyment as I watched these black studs from the summer unload their seed on my face and my breasts.

“Mmmm, this will make fucking the coach so much better and I guess it time for old reliable to be put to rest.” I thought to myself.

I walked into my room and put the new vibrator in my nightstand drawer and retire my old vibrator. Then I got this idea in my head and I grabbed both of them, threw them on my bed and I joined them on my bed. I rubbed my clit softly as I was on my knees. I turned on both vibrators and listened to them purr. I slowly slid the new vibrator into my pussy and it felt so wonderful inside me. I then grabbed the old one and guided it to the entrance of my ass. I slowly pushed it into my ass and moaned wildly as it entered. I turned both vibrators on high and let them send wave after wave of pure enjoyment over my body. I was in heavenly bliss on my bed as I slowly adjusted myself onto my back. I then vigorously began to rub my clit and it sent me into a sexual frenzy as I moaned and screamed in ecstasy. I finished myself off and lay there with a satisfied smile on my face.

I took them both out and wiped them clean then decided to keep both of them and have more fun. After a few minutes of relishing the sexual release. I decided to hop in the shower and clean my slutty self off. As I was finishing my shower, I heard the phone ringing but then heard the answering machine get the call. I walked out of the bathroom just wearing a towel and as I was listening to the message. There was a knock on my door. I looked thru the peephole and saw 2 guys at the door. I asked who it was and they said they were looking for some girl named Mary. I told them that they got the wrong apartment but they kept pounding on my door.

I became scared and my heart was beating out of my chest as their pounding and kicking became harder. I thought that they would break down my door then wondered what they would do to me. I grabbed my phone and dialed 911. I told the operator what was going on and she said that an officer would arrive there softly. I ran into my kitchen and grabbed a knife and started to cry as they continued their attempt to get in my apartment.

I heard a commotion in the hallway then silence. I heard a single voice in the hallway and saw police lights in the parking lot. I let out a huge sigh of relief and gathered myself. I jumped as I heard a knock on my door.

“It’s the police, m’am, Are you okay?” The voice said from outside the door.

I walked slowly towards the door and used the peephole and saw a police uniform. I opened the door slowly and saw two policemen.

“Don't worry miss, it’s all over.” One of the officers said.

“May we enter?” The other asked.

The two officers walked into my place and I asked if they would like anything. The both shook their heads no. They sat down and asked me to tell them what happened. I was still visibly shakened by the event but told them what happened. I stood up to get a tissue from off the table when the towel that I was still wearing fell to the ground. I was somewhat embarrassed by what happened and quickly reached for the towel. I completely forgot that I had it on. I apologized for what just happened. I could see that they both enjoyed the view, so I took my time wrapping it back around me with a coy smile on my face.

“Apparently, those two were just drunk and being idiots, and were too stupid to realize they had the wrong place.” The officer said. “Do you want to press charges against them?” He added.

I thought it over for a few minutes and was just relived that it was over. “ No, I don't wanna press charges, the fines and the night in jail is more than enough.” I said to the officers.

“If they come back again, then give us a call.” The officers said, as I was finishing up signing some paperwork then they walked out the door.

“Have a good night.” They both said as they left my apartment.

I looked at the door and it seemed ok to me and figured I would just call Mr. Bernstein when I wake up and have him or his maintenance person check it out. I finally fell asleep and woke up early to a knock on my door. My heart skipped a beat. I walked out of my room to the door to see who it was.

“Tara, its me, Mr. Bernstein.” The voice said as I saw that it was really him.

I opened the door and he looked at the door and everything around it.

“I heard from my friend on the force what happened here last night and wanted to see the damage for myself and see if you were okay.” He said.

“I'm fine, I was a lil scared and shaken last night but now I'm okay.” I said. “How bad is the damage to the door?” I asked.

“Pretty bad, I'm gonna have to put in a new door and frame.” He said.

“How long will it take?” I asked.

“A few hours, I'm calling my repair guy now and he will put the new door in by the end of today.” Mr. Bernstein said. “If you wanna, I'm gonna be all around town today and you can stay at my place while he is working.” He added.

“No, I will be fine here, I got some school work I need to do, so I may have to go to the library while he is here or just stay out of his way when he gets here.” I replied.

He nodded in agreement while he was on the phone with his maintenance guy.

“He will be here in an hour or so and he will knock before he enters and told him that you will be around.” Mr. Bernstein said.

He left my place and checked on the rest of the building. I instinctively went to my VCR and removed and hide the videotape. I got completely dressed, watched some TV and waited for the repair guy to show up. I was thumbing thru my copy of Jane when there was a knock on my door and someone announcing that it was maintenance.

I walked to the door and checked then opened it up.

“I can see why they guys were trying to knock down the door.” The maintenance man joked.

I smiled and let him go about his business. He was in his mid forties and a decent looking white guy but he did nothing for me. He made idle small talk with me until his assistant came up to the apartment.

“I fixed the leak in number one.” He said.

“Good, now you can help me with this door.” The older maintenance guy said.

My jaw dropped as I saw his assistant walk into the door. He was around six feet tall and was built like a brick house and kinda looked like Taye Diggs. He saw me on the couch reading my magazine, smiled and waved.

“Hi, I'm Tara” I said as I felt my pussy getting wet.

“Oh, I am sorry, this is my partner’s kid, Carl; he is helping me out until he starts college in the spring.” The maintenance guy said.

“Hi Carl, nice to meet you.” I said to him. He just smiled and nodded.

“Carl is deaf, Tara.” He said. “We will try to get this done as fast as we can.” He added.

They started to work on the door and I saw Carl glance over at me once in awhile and as soon as I saw him and looked back, he would turn away and get back to work. His biceps almost ripped thru his shirt as he carried the old door out into the hallway. He then signed something to the other guy and he pointed down my hallway.

“Is it okay if he uses your bathroom?” He asked.

“Yea, sure.” I said and watched Carl walk towards the bathroom with a shy, embarrassed smile on his face.

The other guy went to his truck to get a tool and I saw it as my opportunity to see what this guy was packing. I opened up the bathroom door and Carl didn't see the door out and I saw by far the biggest and thickest cock I ever seen on a man. He was hung like a horse and my mouth started to water and I licked my lips. He saw me out of the corner of his eyes and turned away.

I closed the door quickly acting embarrassed and went back to the couch with a huge smile on my face. He exited the bathroom and wouldn't look at me. They both worked a little longer then I heard the older maintenance guy cuss.

“Sorry, m’am, I didn't mean to cuss.” He said.

I smiled and paid it no mind. He signed to the young stud then told me that he had to run to the store and get a few things to finish the project. I nodded and went back to reading my magazine. I was waiting for the right moment to spring into action because I wanted that cock so bad and feel it inside my pussy and even my ass. I got off the couch as Carl was doing some minor work. I entered the bathroom and tore off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out of the bathroom and Carl saw me in just a towel. I came closer towards him and he couldn't take his eyes off of me. I opened my towel up in front of him and he looked me up and down. I closed my towel then motioned for him to follow me.

I waited a few seconds and saw him slowly enter my room. I motioned him to come closer and he did. I wrote a little note for him then showed it to him and while he read it I ran my hand over his crotch. I felt his cock being semi erect and I started to undo his belt and pants. His pants fell to the ground and I pulled his boxers down and saw this magnificent specimen of a cock in front of me. I readied my jaw as he almost stood there froze expect for his growing cock. I grabbed onto the shaft and stroked it a few times and he blew his load all over my towel. He got really embraced and started to pull up his pants. I stopped him and stood up in front of him. I let my towel drop to the ground and placed his hands on my breasts while I stroked his cock to make him hard again.

A few quick minutes went by and me moaning to his touch. His monster was hard again and I dropped to my knees in front of him and began to lick up and down his cock. I knew that I didn't have a lot of time so I got him rock hard. My pussy was soaking wet and so ready to get pounded. I stroked him as I reached into my nightstand and pulled out a rubber. I handed it to him and he had no idea what to do with it. It seemed to me that he was a virgin or just wanted me to do the work for him. I simulated what I wanted him to do as I got onto my bed. He joined me on his knees in the bed and I slow rolled the condom onto his cock. It barely fit over his massive member and barely touched the base of his cock. I got onto my hands and knees wiggling my ass closer to him as I lined my soaking wet pussy up with his big black missile.

I slowly rocked back and felt his massive member entering my eager pussy. I slowly moved back more and more feeling his cock stretch me out and throbbing inside me. I slowly moved back and forth moaning in sheer delight. I increased my pace just wanting to feel this monster rip me in half. I bit down on the pillow as I began to cum muffling the screams of pure enjoyment. He finally got the hang of what I was doing then he grabbed onto my hips and held me there and just started to slam his cock into me repeatedly. I had several more vocal orgasms during him pounding me. A few minutes later I felt his rock hard cock starting to be come limp. He released his grip as I looked back and he had that look of bliss on his face. I looked at his semi erect cock then pulled off his rubber and licked the cum that was left on his cock. I smiled at him and wrote him a note saying that was great.

He smiled and was pleased with what has happened. I wrote him another note and it said that he better get dressed since his boss would be back soon. He put his pants on staring at me on my bed spread eagle wanting him again. He ran his hand over my pussy and I moaned in enjoyment to his touch. He stuck his finger inside it and I moaned some more. I wrote another note to him and asked if he was a virgin. He nodded his head yes with a little embarrassment.

I laid there as he went back to work. I wondered if he could be my greatest find and figured once I get him up to the same sexual prowess as Ron or Charles has, he would have every woman at his mercy or at least my pussy at his beckoned call. I wrapped a robe around me, lit a candle in my room and hopped in the shower. I saw Carl watching me as I exited my room and he was working with the other guy. As I showered, I flashed back to that quick but rather orgasmic experience I just had with Carl and wondered to myself. I got dressed again and sat back down on the couch seeing that they were almost finished with the door.