New School Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“A few more minutes and we will be done, Tara.” He said. “I hope Carl wasn't too much of a bother when I went to the store.” He added.

“He was amazing.” I said. “Amazingly sweet.” I added with a smile on my face as he saw me talking about him.

“I take it him can read lips.” I commented. Carl nodded his head with a smile.

“There is your answer.” The maintenance guy said.

They finished up and I asked Carl to help me with something in my room. He followed me into my room and I wrote my name down and a message that read anytime that you want this, its yours it read. I slid the note into his pants pocket and ran my hand over his crotch letting his hands grab my breasts and squeeze my ass. He walked out of my room with a huge smile on his face and as he exited my apartment he waved good bye.

I fell onto my bed with anticipation of training this guy to be one of my fuck toys and maybe the best. I got up and made it back to the living room and locked my door. I laid on my couch trying to find my school on TV. I saw the final score come across the screen on one of the other games and saw that we had lost. I wondered if Charles would be back tonight and if he might need some pussy to make him feel better. So I decided to take the lead and left a message for him to call me when he got home. I started to work on the assignments that I had to do. Once I started I couldn't stop. I knocked out every assignment by midnight and was rather impressed with my work. But still no response from Charles. I went to bed and fell asleep in a heartbeat.

I woke up the next morning and made my way down to the post office to drop off the assignments. I opened the P.O. Box and saw another envelope waiting in there for me, I grabbed the envelope and replaced it with the work from the first envelope. I looked inside and decided to go shopping with my newfound spending money. I bought some new clothes and shoes then stopped by the bookstore and got a book on learning sign language.

I was leaving the mall and it was pouring rain outside. I quickly ran to my car and wished that I had parked closer to the door. I was completely drenched and if I were in a wet t-shirt contest I would win hands down. I made it back to my place and peeled off the wet clothes and toweled off and started to walk around my place naked putting away the new things I bought.

There was a knock on my door and I threw on a t-shirt then answered the door.

“Hey Vanilla.” Charles says.

A huge smile lit up my face as I said. “Hi.”

He walked in and the storm outside seemed to get worse and I jumped at the rumbling of thunder outside. He made himself comfortable on the couch and started to watch the Sunday night football game.

“Hey Vanilla, get that slutty ass over here and blow me.” He said.

His words send chills up and down my back and I instinctively scurried over to him and dropped to my knees in front of him. I undid his pants and pulled out his magnificent cock.

“You miss my cock, didn't ya baby.” He said.

I nodded my head as my hand began to slowly move up and down his limp cock

“Beg me to suck my cock, slut.” Charles ordered.

“Please let me suck on your massive black cock.” I pleaded with him.

“Please give your slut what she needs.” I added.

He smiled and pushed my head down to his hard cock. I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue, licking around the head then up and down the shaft. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and spun my tongue around his head clockwise then counter clockwise. I released his cock and kissed up and down his shaft moving my focus to his balls while stroking his cock at a more rapid pace. I kissed and teased his balls then placed one in my mouth and hummed softly repeating the process to his other ball followed by making my way back up his shaft by running the tip of my tongue up the underside of his cock. I saw precum formed on the tip of his cock and my tongue instinctively went for it. I pressed my tongue against it and started to pull back slowly while looking up at Charles. He was enjoying the moments and I moved back towards his cock wrapped my lips around it and started to bob up and down slowly while he watched the game.

I continued my normal routine savoring every moment that his wonderful cock was in my mouth and my pussy become soaking wet with the anticipation of being impaled on it. He blew his load deep in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of his savory black seed. I kept his cock in my mouth getting every last drop and felt it go limp in my mouth.

“Miss that cock, didn't ya slut?” He said.

Taking his cock out of my mouth and nodded yes while my hand was still cupping his massive black balls.

“Make me something to eat, slut.” He ordered.

I rose off the floor and made my way to the kitchen and started to prepare him something. I brought over his meal and waited for him to finish to see if he would violate my pussy and ass.

“That's an ugly t-shirt, take it off.” He commanded.

I took off the t-shirt and sat their naked with my nipples erect and my pussy wet ready to be used. He finished his meal and I cleared the table off and did the dishes waiting for the fucking that I adored getting. I sat there patiently waiting for the game to end and see what was gonna happen next. I really didn't care about the game and was so happy when it ended.

“So, I take it you wanna get fucked now.” He asked.

I nodded yes.

“Why should I fuck you, slut?” He asked.

“Because I need your big, black cock in me, please use your white slut over and over, I need it bad.” I begged him.

“What are you?” He asked.

“I'm a black cock slut and need yours really bad.” I pleaded to him.

He got up and grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me into my bedroom. He threw me onto my bed and began to get undressed. I lay on my side licking my lips watching this stud disrobe. I pulled out a few rubbers and watched him slide off his boxers.

“On your hands and knees, I'm gonna fuck you doggy style, that way I can get that pussy or that ass.” He told.

I got on all fours wiggling my ass for him as he positioned himself behind me. He smacked my ass hard and the shock of the moment radiated over my ass. He reached over and grabs the rubber then plopped his limp cock on my ass. I moved back and forth felling it between my cheeks. He slapped his hardening cock on my ass and the wait was driving me crazy.

I felt his cock head pressed against my pussy lips and leaned back to get him inside me. He grabbed onto my hips and slowly inched his cock into my soaking pussy. I moaned in pure delight to this cock inside me. He began to pick up the pace and I loved every moment.

“Fuck me with that big black cock!” “Use my white pussy!” I screamed out as his pace quickened.

He pounded my pussy for what seems like hours. I buried my head in a pillow to muffle my screams of enjoyment. He smacked my ass over and over during his pounding turning both cheeks bright red but the pain was overtaken but the intensity of the orgasms. I felt a void in my pussy as I felt streams of cum hit my ass and lower back.

I stayed in that position savoring the moment and shaking in sheer delight. He recovered rather quickly and I felt his cock head approaching my asshole. I braced myself for the pounding that my ass was gonna get. He put his head into my ass and paused.

“What do you want, wanna join in?” I heard Charles say.

I turned, looked and saw Carl standing at my bedroom door watching what was happening. He was running his hand over his crotch wanting to unleash his monster.

“That's Carl, he is deaf.” I told Charles as I motioned for him to come closer.

As, he got closer he saw Charles’ cock in my ass and he looked at Charles then started to get undressed. I knelt there purring like a kitten and Carl was now nude. I motioned for him to come closer to my face.

“Damn, the boy is a horse.” Charles said.

He smiled and lay down in front of me. I started to lick and tease his cock watching it grow in front of my eyes then devouring this monster into my mouth. I was drooling like a dog in heat as Charles pulled his cock out of my ass and fucked my pussy. I showed Carl my cock sucking skills for a second time and he blew his load rather quickly in my mouth and I licked him clean.

“Yea, she is damn good at that.” Charles said as he pounded away on my pussy.

Carl nodded and watched me get fucked waiting for his cock to get hard again. I saw him nod several times as I raised my head up then moaning in pure delight to the pounding my pussy was taking.

“I love black cock in me!” I moaned out and Charles smacked my ass.

“Louder, she Carl can hear you!” He said.

I screamed at the top of my lungs looking at Carl so he could read my lips. “I love black cock in me.”

They switched positions and now Carl huge black member stretched my already sore pussy to the brink and it felt so wonderful. I heard Charles giving him instruction and he followed everyone to a tee. Charles grabbed my head and pushed it onto his cock. I bobbed back and forth to the pounding that my pussy was taking from this new stud. I just heard Carl grunting and Charles laughing, as I was a rag doll in-between these two Adonis’s.

Several minutes of harder and faster pounding by Carl sent me into a multi orgasmic frenzy. I heard a loud pop and emptiness in my pussy as once again several streams of cum hit my ass and pussy. I was shaking in sheer bliss with my whole body covered in sweat. I was exhausted already but wanted so much more. They switched positions for the next few hours communicating to one another and Charles showing him the ropes. My legs felt like Jell-O and my pussy was thoroughly used and my ass wanted some of that now.

“Fuck my white ass.” I moaned out.

“Fuck it hard and good.” I added.

Charles got up from in front of me after he blew his load in my mouth just before I said that comment. He mouthed something to Carl and a devilish laugh suddenly appeared.

“Pound my white ass with your black cock.” I begged Carl.

He grabbed onto my hips and several hard smacks hit my ass from Charles.

“You want this black cock in your ass, slut.” Charles said menacingly.

“Oh god, yes, rape my big white ass.” I begged.

I felt Carl’s cock head enter my ass. I purred like a kitten and wanted it so bad. Then something unexpected happened. He grabbed onto my hips tightly and rammed his cock deep into my ass. I screamed in pain as his cock invaded new, virgin territory on my ass. Tears began to run down my cheek as he pulled his cock out slowly and rammed it inside me. I thought he would completely rip me in half. His paced quickened and he savagely raped my white ass. I screamed in pain begging him to stop but he kept going.


“What are you begging him to stop for, Isn't that what you wanted you lil slut.” Charles said.

He leaned in as I begged and pleaded for him to stop and said. “This is what a white trash slut like you deserves and the funny thing is that as big as a slut you are, you will be begging us for more.”

Carl continued his powerful thrusts in my ass. He pounded my ass over and over as Charles mocked me, slapped his cock against my face and called me names while this monster ripped my ass apart. I don't remember what happened after Charles told me to beg him to fuck my ass harder. I woke up the next morning on my stomach. I rolled onto my side and saw my digital camera on the nightstand. I raised up and saw a note and a picture on the camera. I read the note then crumbled it up and saw the picture. It was the aftermath of Carl’s massive black cock in my ass. I had a gapping hole and it was stretched beyond my belief. You could have put your whole fist in my ass after he was done. As much as I was pissed at what happened, I found myself getting horny looking at the damage done to me and the memories of those cocks using me for half of the night.

I deleted the picture and check to see if any others were taken and that was the only one. I tried sitting up by my ass was so sore I couldn't sit. My legs were weak as I slowly walked to the bathroom. I squatted over the seat and saw the mixture of cum, sweat and blood on my legs from the night before. Everything in the pelvic region hurt like never before. I ran myself a warm bath and slowly made my way to my room while the tub filled. I saw my bed sheets and they were a mess. I shook my head in disbelief of what happened. I saw the time and decided to blow off classes and rest. I slowly lower myself into the tub and it hurt to soak in the tub. The warm water felt so good over the soreness I felt.

I closed my eyes and flashbacked to images of the night before and was aroused. I never thought that Carl would be able to fuck like that and as much as I was pissed at him. I was excited and turned on that he was learning to fuck me like I wanna to be fucked. I kept imaging his huge cock in my small hands and how his cock was thicker than my forearm. I kinda hoped that Charles would befriend him and show him the ropes and around the campus since he would be coming to the university in the spring.

I lay on my couch all day recovering from the night before and hoped and prayed that the coach or Charles would come over because I don't know if I could take it. There was a knock on my door and I slowly made it to the door. I looked and saw that it was Charles. I almost didn't open the door because I was so pissed at him for what he helped to do me last night. I reluctantly let him in.

“So how is that ass feeling today?” He joked.

“You are an asshole!” I told him.

“Aww, my lil slut mad at me.” He said.

“Damn, right I'm mad.” I said.

“My lil vanilla slut needs something to take her mind off the pain.” He said that as he undid his shorts letting them fall to the ground.

I was so angry but my eyes and my pussy were starting to betray me. I started to get moist as my eyes locked onto his limp cock. He started to shake it for me as I stared at it licking my lips.

“Come, on Vanilla you know you want it.” He said with a mocking tone.

I was watching his cock get hard in his hand and I couldn't take it anymore. I hurried in front of him, squatted in front of him, placed my hands on his chiseled thighs and started to suck him off. I started my blow job routine.

“See, you aren't mad at me, I gave you what your slutty ass needed and wanted.” He said.

I went thru my usual routine showing him my cock sucking skills once again and he shot his load in my mouth and I of course licked him clean.

“You want this cock in you, don't ya Vanilla.” He said.

I lowered my head and shook it up and down.

“Want me to fuck that big white ass of yours?” He said.

I nodded my head once again and started to rub my clit. He lay back on the couch with his cock hard once again and ordered me to get a rubber then get to riding him. I slowly walked into the bedroom then came back in front of him unrolled the rubber onto him then started to straddle him facing him.

He grabbed onto my hips and said. “Turn around that big white ass around.”

I turned around and he grabbed onto my hips as I positioned myself over his erect cock. I guided it into my wet pussy and slowly lowered myself onto it. I inched my way down and the mild pain I felt in my ass went away due to the sheer bliss that my pussy felt from having his addictive black cock in me. I started to bounce up and down on his cock moaning softly.

“That lil white pussy of yours loves my big black cock, doesn't it.” He said as he gripped harder onto my hips and helped me up and down.

“OH GOD yes, I love your black cock in me.” I moaned out.

“Where do you like black cock, Vanilla?” He asked.

“Anywhere and everywhere, use all my slutty white holes. Oh God fuck my white pussy baby.” I said.

My riding of him increased with each up and down motion until he pushed me off and told me to kneel in front of him. He pulled off the rubber and told me to squeeze my breasts together and let him titty fuck me. I squeezed my breasts around his cock and began to move up and down until I felt a stream of cum hit my chin quickly followed by another. I left go of my breasts and let him shoot his load onto my chest scooping up as much as I could.

“Beg me to fuck that white ass of yours, Vanilla.” He said.

I took a huge gulp then begged him to fuck my ass. “Please baby, tear my slutty white ass up, fuck your black cock slut’s ass, I need it so bad”

He laughed at me as I begged and he ordered me on all fours on the floor. I got on my hands and knees with my ass in the air facing Charles on the couch.

“Close your eyes, slut and brace for the pounding that your ass needs again.” Charles commanded me.

I closed my eyes and braced for the pain and the pounding that was about to happen. I patiently waited for the action to start.

“Please, pound my white ass and use me for your pleasure.” I begged.

I begged him some more until I opened my eyes and looked behind me and saw that he was gone. I looked around my place and he was gone. I was sort of relieved but disappointed that Charles had left. I locked my door, turned off the lights and went to sleep with a smile of satisfaction on my face.

I was walking back from my last class and the soreness from the other night was now just a mild discomfort. I crossed the Quad and hear a voice asking me to wait up for a minute. I just figured it was some guy wanting to hit on me so I just kept walking. I felt someone grab my arm and panting out of breath. I turned to see who it was and saw a long mane of red hair bent over trying to catch her breath. She straightened up and was just wearing a sports bra with the school initials across the front and spandex shorts. She stood about 5’9” and had a slender figure. Her 34c breasts seemed to deify gravity and she had a nice onion shaped booty. Her belly button was pierced and she had matching tattoos on either side of her belly button. She was the classic Latina beauty along the lines of Salma Hayek

“Sorry, to scare you like that but aren’t you in my into to sociology class with Ms. Harris.” She asked with a rather sexy Hispanic accent. . “Yes, I am and it’s such a boring class and if she didn’t call on me every time in class, I’d sleep thru the class.” I said.

She laughed and asked. “I'm having trouble in the class and need some tutoring or a study partner, so I can maintain my GPA and stay on the dance team.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I’m Carmen.” She added.

“Nice to meet you Carmen, I’m Tara and sure I have no problem with tutoring you.” I said. I stood there trying to think of a time that would be good for her to come over and study and not interfere with my extracurricular activities. I pulled out a pen and paper and wrote down my address, phone number and she did the same.

“Thanks Tara.” She said.

“No problem, but just give me a day or so notice so I can clear some time for you.” I said.

“Okay, I gotta get back to practice and I will call you.” Carmen said.

She turned and started to walk away and I was rather impressive with her figure wishing that my body looked like hers. I made it home and didn't see Charles waiting for me and I just hoped and prayed that coach wasn't coming over tonight. I figured that I had plenty of time during the week to tutor Carmen since I would see Charles on weekends if it was a home game or just Saturday and Sunday when its a road game. He would swing by during the week usually late at night after partying or call me up to come over, fuck me, then kick me out.

I fell asleep reading the material for classes the next day and images of Carmen flashed in and out of my dreams and thoughts. I cleaned Mr. Bernstein’s place as I did every Wednesday and fulfilled his weekly fantasy. This week was a schoolgirl. I laughed when I put on the uniform because it was similar to the one I wore in high school. I finished up my cleaning and doing Mr. Bernstein then went grocery shopping then went to home. I saw a message on my machine. It was from Carmen asking me if I had time to help her for next week’s test. I put away my groceries then called her back.