New School Year Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is Carmen there?” I asked.

“This is her.” She said.

“Its me, Tara.” I told her.

“Oh hey girl, I was wondering if you could tutor me tomorrow night.” She said.

“Yea sure, I have nothing else going on, do you wanna come over to my place, meet at the library or your place?” I asked.

“Well, if you could come over to my place, Id really appreciate it, we can order pizza and study, if that's cool with you?” Carmen asked.

“Okay, how is around seven?” I asked.

“Perfect.” She said.

Her accent was so sexy as I listened to her talk about class and other things. She had to run so we said our good-byes and told her I would see her tomorrow. I finished up some reading and went to sleep. I woke up and saw an envelope on my floor and the memories of Ron flooded my thoughts. I picked up the envelope and read the letter from Carl. He said that he was sorry for what happened the other night but really enjoyed having sex with me and would like to do it again. I looked out my window and saw him moving the lawn and wrote him a reply and a few things I liked sexually. I got dressed and was walking to class when I passed Carl. I waved to him then walked up to him and handed him the letter then ran my hand over his crotch area. I walked away with showing him my seductive smile and shook my ass for him.

I finished my classes and spend the day in the library working on the assignments I was getting paid for I went to the post office and made the usual exchange then walked over to Carmen’s place. I knocked on the door and this adorable 5-year-old girl answered the door.

“Hi there, is your sister Carmen here?” I said.

“Mommy, someone here for you.” This girl yells.

Carmen walks to the door and says “ Hi, you are early, come on in.”

I walked in and saw kid’s toys all over the place.

‘This is my daughter, Maria.” Carmen said.

“Well, aren't you an adorable girl.” I said.

“My mom is running late from work and will be here soon, so we can study.” Carmen said as she brought in a glass of water.

Her mom arrived and she introduced me and I sat there wondering how she was able to keep that body with a kid and wondered where the guy was and a myriad other thoughts ran thru my head.

“I am assuming you are wondering about Maria, well, I was young and dumb in high school and got knocked up then after high school. I married the guy who got me pregnant but he was killed while serving in the military.” She tells me.

“My mom helps me out when I need her. Maria just started school, so I have time to go to my classes and be on the dance team and work part time.” Carmen explained.

“You work too!” I said shockingly.

“Yea, I work for in the admissions office a few days a week.” Carmen commented.

We made small talk for awhile longer then we got into studying. I explained topics covered on the upcoming test and listened to her sexy voice ask questions. I at times was distracted by her angelic and exotic accent.

I finally broke down and asked. “ I love your accent, where are you from?”

“Well, hun, my family is from Puerto Rico and when I was young, we immigrated to the states.” She said. I listened to hear story until there was a knock on the door. The pizza was finally here and Carmen went into the kitchen, got some plates and brought out a bottle of wine to have with the pizza.

“Wine, I don't drink.” I said.

“Pretty please, one glass, it won’t hurt ya and I wont take advantage of you when you are drunk.” She joked.

I was actually intrigued by the comment but I just smiled and laughed. We sat there and talked more about nothing than studied. I was starting to feel weird from the wine. She started to loose up and talked about what was going on in her life and how she was having trouble meeting people due to having a kid. She rambled on that the guys on campus would ask her out but as soon as they found out I had a kid, they wouldn't bother caling her back or seeing her.

She stands up and pulls off her shirt revealing her stomach and firm breasts and a lacy red bra.

“You would think with this body, guys would be coming back for more.” She says while laughing. She then did a split on the living room floor and commented that I can do this too.

“No one says guys were smart, not enough blood to work both heads.” I joked back.

We were both drunk and the conversation went from normal minor stuff to nothing but sex. She didn't bother to put her top back on and just sat there in her bra and short shorts. I guessed she just felt comfortable around me. I told her about a few of my experiences but left out many details and mentioned Carl to her and she was impressed with his size and joked if I would share him with her.

We finished the bottle of wine laughing like giddily schoolgirls at a sleepover.

“Since I’m in my bra and this is my house, I think that it is only fair that you do the same.” Carmen said.

“Umm..I don’t know.” I said.

“Come on, don’t be shy, its only me and you here.” She commented.

I started to take off my shirt and Carmen started humming some bad porn music as I took off my shirt.

“Damn, those are huge.” Carmen said rather excitedly.

I smile and blushed at the comment as she walked over and straddle me. She quickly followed that by cupping my breasts and playing with them.

“Big and bouncy” She joked. “You can touch mine if you like,” She added.

I caressed her breast with my hands and they were firm and so soft to touch. The silky material brushed against her nipples as I ran my hands over them caused her to moan softly and her nipples to become hard. I was about to pull my hands away from her chest but she placed her hands firmly against mine.

“Don’t stop.” She moaned under her breath.

I caused to play with her breasts, squeezing them and circling my finger around her areolas and nipples. She leaned back moaning softly then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. I moved my hands under her bra as it slowly fell off her body. I moved in closer to her and teased her right nipple with my tongue then kissing it gently. She ran her hands thru my long sandy blond hair as I moved to her left breasts and kissing and teasing is softly while rolling her hard nipple between my fingers. I started to kiss my way from her left breasts to her right one stopping at her cleavage to run the tip of my tongue up and down. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back.

She moved in and kissed me passionately on my lips. Her tongue began to explore my mouth. I felt like putty in her hands. I felt her hands roaming up and down my back and I shook with excitement. She slowly unhooked my bra and slowly began to take it off. Our passionate kiss became more intense as my hands explored her back and got its first feeling of her firm, supple ass. I cupped her cheeks and pulled her closer t me wanting her so bad right now. She started to kiss my neck making her way down to my breasts.

“Oh Carmen, that feels so good don't stop.” I moaned softly.

She cupped my left breast and kissed it lightly all over then did the same thing to my right breast. I ran my fingers thru her long red hair as her tongue whirled around my nipple. My breathing rate increased with her every touch. She kissed her way back up to my lips then kissed me deeply. My hands explored her muscular but soft back as her hand brushed against my cheek and gently squeezed my breast. She pulled back from the kiss. Both of us, chests heaving. She looked deep in my eyes and I did the same. I lost myself in her beautiful green eyes.

She stood up over me and I kissed her stomach a few times as she took a few steps back then extended her hand to me. I reached out and she led me to her bedroom. I stood in front of her shaking in anticipation and to her fingernails gently running over my skin. She circled my belly button a few times and lowered her hands under my pants unbuttoning them. She placed her hands on my hips lowering her in front of me kissing my breasts then my stomach while slowly lowering my pants. She moved in closer to me and took her hand and ran it over my panties. I moaned in pure delight. I stepped out of my pants and her hands explored my ass and hips. She slowly lowered my panties and she followed my panties downward with soft kisses down my hips and legs.

Her hands then moved in between my thighs ran then slowly up and down my inner thighs then behind my knees. I purred like a kitten. She raised herself up and kissed me hard and deep in the lips. She started to fall back onto the bed and I just went with her. I fell on top of her still locked in our passionate embrace. She raised her legs and wrapped them around me holding me tight against her sexy body. She squeezed me close while my hand explored her outer thigh then releasing her grip we began to roll back and forth on the bed kissing each other. I suddenly felt a mild pain in my back and pulled myself back.

“Ouch, there is something in my back.” I said.

She reached under me and pulled out a doll from my back.

“Interesting sex toy you have there,” I joked while she tossed the toy onto the floor.

“Yea, I guess she wanted to get in on the action too.” She said as her long slender frame straddled my stomach. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my bare stomach thru her shorts. She ran her hands over my breasts squeezing them softly.

“Oh Carmen, take me I’m yours.” I moaned.

She unbuttoned her shorts and leaned forward kissing me softly then deeply on my lips lying on top of me. My legs parted and I used them to lower her shorts off. I ran my hands over the perfect onion shaped ass squeezing it. She started to make her way down my torso and her hands were running up and down my thighs as she positioned herself between my legs. She ran the tip of her tongue down between my lips then pushed it a little deeper on the way up. She paused with her nose pressed against my clit then she brushed my clit with her nose as she slowly inserted her finger inside my wet pussy.

“Mmm..Oh yes, that's it, don't stop.” I moaned out.

I ran my hands over my breasts as she used her tongue to flick at my hood. I looked downward and saw her eyes looking up at me. I looked into her eyes for a few seconds then arched my back in ecstasy as she slid a second finger inside me and increased her tongue work. She finger fucked me for several minutes as her free hand pulled back my hood exposing my engorged clit. She blew on it softly and teased it with the tip of her tongue.

She then moved away from my clit and kissed my inner thigh and started to do figure eights while her hands moved up my stomach and played with my breasts.

I was in sensory overload and bit my bottom lip in pure pleasure.

“Mmmm..Carmen, make me cum.” I begged her.

She moved back to my pussy and pulled the hood back and circled her tongue around my clit then flicking at it over and over while she slid her fingers back inside my pussy. Her pace started out slow the increased as my chest was heaving up and down more and more. I moaned and purred wildly as the sensation of her magical tongue worked me into a sexual frenzy. She wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked on it softly then released it then she applied more pressure to it. I arched my back moaning wildly. She was furiously fingering my pussy and playing with my clit.

“I'm cumming for you Carmen” I yelled out as the intensity of the moment got the best of me.

My hips rose off the bed and I was wiggling all around but Carmen’s stayed locked onto my clit. I came over and over as she wouldn't stop what she was doing. She finally released my clit from her luscious lips and slid her fingers out from inside me. I was covered in sweat with my chest heaving from the intense moment. I looked down with a satisfied exhausted look across my body feeling flushed. I saw Carmen looking back up at me then suck on the two fingers that fucked my pussy.

“Wow, that was amazing.” I said with a giddily, joyful tone.

She crawled up my body stopping to kiss my stomach then resting her head on my chest listening to my heart for a few moments then kissed me softly on the lips. I gently stroked her hair as I was coming down from my sexual high. I brushed my fingertips over her arms as she kissed my chest and my neck. My hands began to explore her body and she purred like a kitten.

“Bring that beautiful pussy up to my face.” I told her.

She crawled up me and placed her pussy mere inches from my mouth and when I raised my head up to lick it she would pull away teasing me a few times until I placed my hands on her firm ass and pushed her close to my face. Her scent was so intoxicating as I raised my head and ran my tongue between her lips listening to her moan softly. I teased her pussy with my tongue while running my hands up and down her firm thighs then parted her lips with my tongue and began to move it in and out of her wet mound.

I began to flick my tongue in and out of her at a faster pace listening to her moan in delight. I slid my tongue up to the top of her opening and then tease her clit with my tongue. I grabbed onto her hips as she began to wiggle to my tongue work then started to suck on her exposed clit. I twirled my tongue around her engorged clit then brushed the tip of my tongue against it.

“Aye, mami, yes, oh yes.” She moaned out.

Her breathing started to become more heavy and looked up and saw her playing with her supple breasts while I played with her clit. I saw the look of a woman in ecstasy. I adjusted the pressure or my lips around her clit and sucked on it softly then hard. Her body bucked and wiggled in my hands as her orgasms began to explode within her. She started to moan and speak in Spanish and her words seem to turn me on more and more. I just wouldn't let go of her clit. I felt her sweat and juices hit my face as I slide two fingers inside her and with the pressure on her clit and the rapid pace of my fingering. Her moans and screams of sexual delight filled the room and she took her hands off the headboard and grinded herself on my face over and over. She was now constantly moaning in Spanish as wave after wave went thru her perfect body.

I finally let go of her clit and she placed her hands back onto the headboard completely covered in sweat with her chest heaving up and down and her long red hair covering her face.

“Aye, mami, damn that was intense,” Carmen said as she gathered her strength and moved down my body lying next to me. Her juices glistened off my face and on my upper chest.

“So, should we get back to studying now, its almost eleven.” I joked.

She popped up and looked at the clock and had a frantic look on her face,

“What’s wrong Carmen?” I asked.

She jumped off the bed, started to get dressed and threw some of my clothes at me.

“Hurry up and get dressed, my mom will be back with my daughter soon.” Carmen said as she was jumping up and down trying to get her tight shorts back on.

I found my clothes and got dressed then went into the bathroom and freshened up. She was scurrying through the living room throwing out the bottle of wine and lit some incense to mask the smell of sex in the air. We moved back into the living room pretending to study but was really talking about what just happened between us. Her mom showed up with her daughter and she jumped into Carmen’s arms telling her about her night with her grandma.

“Well, its pretty late and I think that you got all I can give to you tonight, so I'm gonna get going.” I commented.

Carmen laughed then reached into her purse and pulled out some money for my time. I pushed away her hand.

“Keep your money Carmen, you paid for the pizza and we can call it even.” I said.

“Aren't you a sweetie, but can I give you anything for your time next time.” She said.

“It’s late and I walked here, how about a ride home?” I asked.

Her mom jumped into the conversation and said. “I will give her a ride home, it’s late and you need to put Maria to bed.”

I gathered my things and started towards the door. I hugged Maria goodbye then hugged Carmen and she squeezed me tight and whispered in my ear.

“Thanks, you were amazing.”

I smiled and waved good bye and left with her mom.

“Thanks for helping my daughter out with her classes, with her working, the dance team, and being a mom, she doesn't have much time to study and her grades have been okay but that class drives her crazy.” Her mom said.

“Its no big deal, I wanna be a teacher and enjoy tutoring people and she seems like a wonderful woman.” I said as she pulled into my parking lot. Her mom then went on tangents about her daughter and how money was tight; she has no time for a social life and her goals in the future. I listened intently then said thanks and goodbye as I exited the car.

I made it to my apartment and saw I had some messages. I hit play and it was a message from my mom followed by a call from Carmen. She said that I left something in her bed and see if I could figure out what it was. I paused and thought for a moment then turned red in embarrassment as I forgot my thong in her bed.