New to Nudism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's a nude lifestyle resort does that mean people can screw right out in the open?" I asked.

"Well, ah... You might have been steered to the wrong place. This isn't just a nude resort; it's a Lifestyle resort. You know, like 'swingers'?" he stated in an apologetic tone.

It suddenly hit me why my hair stylist had such a big smile on her face when she approved of me selecting this particular resort. I had gone to a swinger's haven without even knowing it!

"So people can have sex anywhere in the resort?" I asked.

"Sure can."

I was still pretty horny from having just been with the boys and admittedly, the action at the pool had made me even more so. Now I was standing in front of this beautiful man with his massive cock dangling between his thighs and I was staring to have certain thoughts!

"Listen, uh...?" he gestured to me for my name.

"Renee."

"Okay, Renee. My name is Nick and I'm the owner. Now, if it's a problem, please accept my apologies and know that I'll give you a full refund for the confusion. Why don't you step into my office where we can talk?"

He walked me into his office and asked me to sit down on the couch while he prepared my refund, but I had developed other ides by then.

"I think I'm okay with this Nick," I stated.

"Well, are you sure?" he asked.

With that, I sat back on the couch and lifted my legs high in the air and began massaging my pussy.

"Yeah, I think I can hang," I said, slipping a finger inside myself.

In a few short seconds, Nick was on his knees in front of me and had his amazing tongue all the way inside me! I decided right then and there that I was going to enjoy myself and once again I thought, "When in Rome..." He brought me to an incredible orgasm then to my delight, Nick stood up and showed me his enormous 11" cock before and slowly entering my pussy with it. Before I could say another word, his mouth was on mine and soon enough, I felt like I was absolutely filled with cock. With every thrust, I felt like I was being screwed with a baseball bat and I kept swooping from one orgasm to the next. Eventually, I needed a break and pushed him off me only to get on top of him in a 69, taking his huge member in my mouth. I had to work at it for a while but I managed to get him all the way down my throat, which I think actually made him a little harder.

After a little while, he picked me up off the desk and carried me out to the pool where he introduced me to everyone and then lay me down on a large air mattress under one of the cabanas and sank his beautiful cock back into me while the others looked on. Over the next two hours, I had sex with all 12 men and 8 women who were at the pool that day. Nick fucked all the different ladies and I spent my time with two or three men at a time, finally finishing the afternoon off with Nick fucking me and Tina –from the snackbar- under the cabana and cumming in such a way that it looked like a spasming fire hose, spraying us with a good 20 huge streams of cum!

I stayed a full 8 days, not once getting dressed, having sex at least a half-dozen times a day and often wondering why I had resisted going somewhere like this for so long. Over the course of the next few months, I went back every weekend and eventually began working part time as a host.

Ultimately, I quit my old job and moved to the resort. I live with Nick, Dan and Tina. I'm now a fulltime host and assistant manager, making the same money I was making and having an absolute blast. And what do I do, exactly? Well, let's just say that when everyone comes, I make sure everyone cums.

12