All Comments on 'New Year Cuckold'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A CUCK HE IS

and forever to remain, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting

Why are stories about wives that have consensual sex outside of their relationship while their mate willingly and knowingly encourage it "supposed to be in Fetish, where they belong" (according to the TLW crowd, who still go there to read them and condemn them as sick and depraved), yet stories of humiliation and degradation allowed to remain here and are applauded by the same anti-cuck crew?

And why is it that Loving Wives is continuously attacked as immoral while stories of rape and incest are left alone? Seems a bit one-sided to me. I guess having a mother seduce her son into ass fucking her is more acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just shot her

She is the lowest form of life, and should be eliminated.

There is no use in maintaining her existence.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
I find this funny

If a man was to beat his wife he would be a social pariah. He would be sent to jail or even lynched. But a woman can be more and viscus and cruel and that is is OK. Not only that but there are many fuck heads out there that find it erotic. I just don't understand.

But I guess the difference is I was taught that a marriage is a union that should elevate both partners not destroy one for the pleasure of the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great vv sexy !!

Hilarious that 'deadone' calls people who find it sexy 'fuckheads' - what is he doing here reading it if he don't like it himself ?!!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
And the erotic cannibalism????

@ Dear Anon if you look at some other erotic sites you will find such erotic site where there are EROTIC CANIBAL STORIES. I think you would like read them and you would be angry those people who do not think erotic the erotic canibalism!!!!!!!!

It is true there are erotic cannibalism stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
braindeadone

There is alot you don't understand. What the rest of us can't understand is why you aren't the posterboy for Closet Cuckoldry - after all, you read a story titled "New Year Cuckold" then complain about people finding it erotic. Braindead indeed.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I just didn't think this was a good loving wives genre story.

Perhaps it would have been better in the fetish genre, because it's so over the top to be really believable.

It was interesting in a way that the husband was more gay than straight, and still felt humiliated by his wife doing to the guy what he himself wanted to do.

I think her husband should be true to himself and leave the slut. Let the slut support herself without her husband's money, that was giving her all of the nice things she likes and for him to find himself a guy to live with.

Perhaps she can start selling some of that pussy she has been giving away to support herself, because she surely has the reputation of being a whore now.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 12 years ago

He is getting off on his humiliation. That is masochistic. This belongs in BDSM not LW. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
in hindsight

maybe I shouldn't have outed myself as a cuck by commenting on a story titles "New Year Cuckold." If you read a story with cuckold in the title you are a cuckold or masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
braindeadone or hindsight, bigger cuck?

Both commented after reading obvious cuck story, which outed closet cuck deserves to be the poster child?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I haven't read the story I have just voted one star because the out in the open willing wimp cuckolds are defending a cuckold story. That is reason enough to vote one star on this writers stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
johnDoe - the poster boy closet cuck!!

what a slimey pompous ass - hucuck!! what a cucked nig.

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 12 years ago

There are some angry cucks about tonight, they are desperate to defend their stories, you go cuckboys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slimey?

I'm guessing you didn't win the spelling bee. STFU and GTFO - WBC rule over closet cucks little boy. Read, spank, comment. WBC4EVER

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Torn between desire and humiliation...

this story is all about a conflicted man fighting within himself... and a woman who has no respect for him.

A sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story - vv hot !!

Hilarious to read the negative comments below. The cuck subject really seems to hit a nerve with some guys. They must be insecure. It's only a wank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My crank needs release.

I would have eaten her asshole with wild abandon. Tasting her funky residue. Sucking that balloon knot until it was swollen.

wifwatwifwatover 10 years ago
Good Cuck Story

Enjoyed your New Year story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong section

This story should be in the Transgender Wannabe section.

Here's hoping the main character drinks poison in Ch. 2.

spinderspinderover 9 years ago
lovely degredation

Lovely tale.maybe tagged wrong but good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another slut wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another worthless hate story

Pathetic crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Makes me wish I were Julian

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A cuck should be looking for a quick way to die. He's already brain dead.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I do hope by this time you've either gotten the mental health issues you have looked into or you tried to swim the English channel, fully clothed and wearing Army boots.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Too cucky for me! I’m outta here…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous