New Year Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers

Slipping the silk knickers down his legs he could feel the wet stains he had caused in them a few minutes earlier and reached for the thong she had been wearing earlier. It was soaking too but it felt very different wearing a pair that had been soaked by his wife's pussy juices.

Next came her blouse which was a little tight across his shoulders but he still managed to fasten the buttons, thinking to himself that he had more of them closed than she had. Last of all came the short skirt and as he slid it up his legs he could understand how his wife would feel slutty dressed like this. He certainly did; slutty and very, very sexy.

He dared to stand up straight and look in the mirror but there wasn't enough light to get a true picture of how he looked so he silently crept across the room and opened the door a little more. As the light spread across the room, Julian turned and once more was faced with the naked couple lying on the bed.

He was amazed that his wife's pussy was still leaking but it was Peter's softening cock that mesmerised him. He wondered how it would taste to suck the man's cum straight from its source just as his wife had done earlier. Walking round to the other side of the bed, tottering a bit now that he was wearing his wife's high heels, he kneeled down, his face inches from the source of his fascination.

Not knowing what came over him, he leaned forward and opened his mouth. Holding the soft cock, he began to lick it as he imagined he would like his wife to do to him. Lapping up and down the length of his rival's cock, he could feel it stiffening again but wasn't aware until it was too late that the new couple were awake and staring down at him.

Suddenly they both burst out laughing and it was his wife who spoke first. Grabbing his head and pulling him across the bed, she pushed him between her legs and ordered him to clean her pussy just as he had cleaned Peter's cock. Julian had no choice nor any other desire but to dive into his wife's cunt as ordered and knew that he was tasting Peter's cum as well as her pussy.

Peter, meanwhile, was busy too. Now that Julian was practically lying across his lap he flicked the tiny skirt up and over the wimp's back, exposing his round cheeks, separated only by the thin back-strap of his wife's thong. Laughing out loud once more, he did what came naturally when he saw an almost naked arse in front of him and began to spank it.

Julian had been embarrassed many times in his married life but never more so than at this moment. To make matters even worse, if that were possible, his wife began to berate him. Pushing him harder against her pussy, she sneered,

"Look at you, you wimp. Dressed in my clothes and sucking another man's cum out of my pussy. You're not a man. You're a worm. Now let me turn over."

At first he wasn't sure what she meant but, as he raised his head, his mouth dripping with a mixture of cum and saliva, his wife rolled over on to her front.

"Now get my other hole ready. I want Peter to fuck my arse."

If Julian had any intention of refusing, which he didn't, he would have found it impossible as Peter was now holding him down, preventing his escape. Once again he was torn between his lust and his shame but it was his lust that won as he spread his wife's cheeks and began to lick around her puckered hole. Just to add to his humiliation, once Peter realised that he wasn't going to fight against them, he released his grip his grip and began to spank Julian again on his reddening cheeks.

His wife meanwhile was moaning with gratification and he realised it had been a long time since he had been allowed to pleasure her in any way. As he continued to swirl his tongue around her tightest hole he could feel her relax even more as she reached round and pressed him deeper between her cheeks.

Julian took that as his cue to move up a level and began to tease her hole a little as he began to push his tongue in, revelling in the new taste. She pushed out and he felt the tip of his tongue enter her, causing her to gasp aloud. Julian had a perverted sense of achievement that he could still make her react in this way and tried to push in even deeper. Just when he began to think that she might even reward him with a kind word, she shook him off.

"That'll do, you slut. I'm ready for a real man now. Peter get on top and fuck my arse."

Peter wasn't going to argue with an invitation like that, or was it a command? Either way he climbed on board and lined up his ever ready cock with her tightest hole. Julian slid off the bed and wondered if he was supposed to stay and watch. He was soon put right.

"Fuck off, you wimp, unless you want to clean up my arse once Peter's finished with it."

Torn once again between revulsion at what he had become and desire to clean not only her hole but Peter's cock too, he made his way out of the bedroom, wondering if he had finally reached his limit. It was only when he saw himself in the mirror on the wall that he realised he was still in his wife's clothes.

0131aj
0131aj
1,143 Followers
12