New Year's Celebration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison on the other hand was just starting her college career this semester. She'd taken one semester off after graduating high school to work full time and make enough money for this semester's tuition. Ann and I had met her on my birthday, as she was our server for dinner at a local chain restaurant. She'd worked hard, and was looking forward to starting her nursing program this spring semester. She was young, and up until now, my only interactions with her were completely physical. I was impressed to see her hold her own in these conversations with the rest of us at the table. When she spoke, she really didn't come across as a typical ignorant teenager.

The food arrived and was exquisite as usual. The chef stopped by our table mid-way through the meal to check to see if everything was ok. He was American, and spoke clearly, but trying hard to hide his heavy Boston accent. His chef's hat did little to hide his tightly cropped back hair, and from his posture, he looked to be in decent shape for a guy who spends 12 hours a day preparing food.

"I trust everything is to your satisfaction, Mrs. Ann?" he asked looking directly at Ann after surveying the table.

This took me by surprise, how'd this chef know my Ann? I must have looked quizzically at Ann; she quickly winked at me as she prepared her response. "Yes Martin, the place is fantastic, and your creation here, is absolutely superb," thank you for all your help making this night special for all of us.

He smiled silently and nodded, again looking over the table. We all nodded in agreement with Ann's comment, he seemed pleased and was off to the kitchen again.

"So," I looked at Ann inquisitively, "do I need to ask?"

"Martin is the reason we are sitting here tonight, it's his restaurant." She answered, evading the question.

"Uh, huh, we all figured that out moments ago Ann..." I answered, mildly annoyed at her toying with us.

"He's a new client," Ann continued, "and I cut his fees in half for this table tonight.

Now it all panned out. That was how we got into this place! I smiled at Ann, and exchanged glances with the rest of the women at my table.

We continued with dinner, the conversation staying central around the girl's school, and what they expected this semester. Alison was looking forward to trying out for the cheerleading squad. I didn't figure her for a cheerleader, but apparently she'd been captain of her high school squad that apparently won the State Championship last year. That started my mind racing, I had a flashback to our tryst in the garage the night before, only this time Alison was wearing a cheer leader outfit. That thought got my cock to wake up momentarily in my pants. What is it about every guy and having sex with cheerleaders, I think we all have that fantasy woven deeply in the dark parts of our fantasies.

Dinner was amazing, and at the conclusion, Martin stopped by our table once again to ensure everything was perfect, and to let us know that the dinner was 'on him'. This was no small feat; between the bottle of wine and 5 course meals for all four of us, the bill had to be over $450 not including a tip! He then offered that we retire outside for dessert, the restaurant had an outdoor patio overlooking the mountain preserve, and many small conversation sitting areas surrounding fire pits. Seemed like a perfect end to an already outstanding dinner adventure.

I stood first, and Ann immediately took my arm. As they moved around the table, Tina took her place on my other side, with Alison locked onto her other arm. We were quite the sight; me and my black suite, and three gorgeous women in their silk, electric blue dresses and stiletto heels. In those shoes, I was nearly eye to eye with Alison, the tallest of the three. The cool night air had its desired effect on the six nipples barely concealed on the dresses of all three women. All of them stiffened painfully in the slight breeze, and the women all gasped together in a chorus of discomfort, each other them making a vain attempt at covering their rock hard protrusions with their arms. From within my pants I began to 'chub up' at the mere sight of these women's breasts practically on display for me to enjoy.

So we made our way quickly to a fire pit that was furthest away from the restaurant and offered some quiet, semi-private conversation. The brick lined fire pit radiated heat, and had already done its job to warm the cushions of the large 'couch' that surrounded it. Upon closer inspection, these seats were more like beds; they were so deep, with a raised back to lean against. The four of us sat closely together, bathing in the warmth of the fire, the women relaxed again, their scantily clad bodies, now more comfortable with an external source of heat near them. My more leaned back position made my semi-hard erection even more obvious, and Ann and Tina had already taken noticed.

Ann patted my erection softly, "don't worry baby, they'll be plenty of play time later."

I smiled; her patting certainly wasn't helping my situation any, but this most certainly wasn't the place to risk an open public sexual display either. Something told me that we'd have cops on us before she even got my zipper down. So reluctantly I tried to concentrate on other things, this was proving challenging given the company I was in.

Before long our waiter arrived with dessert for each of us. I wasn't shy, and neither was my company about stuffing our faces with the sweet concoction of this world class kitchen. About mid-way through desert Ann slipped a little blue pill onto my plate. I looked at it and back to her, knowing full well that this was another Viagra that we'd picked up a couple weeks back before she videotaped the two if us having sex for hours in the kitchen. Come to think of it, we still hadn't even watched that tape. Oh well, getting back to matter of the pill on my plate. Something was going on in her mind, that I didn't have all the details of just yet, but I liked how it was shaping up. She knew I didn't need any Viagra to stay hard, unless she was expecting something nearly impossible of me. Considering my company, I wondered if all three women would be coming back to the house tonight. I half-expected another 3-some with Ann and her sister, but if Alison was involved, this was going to be spectacular! I popped the pill into my mouth after the next bite and swallowed, smiling while trying to figure out what she had planned.

Dessert was filling, and we all enjoyed the warmth of the fire as we completed our meal. Several times an employee of the resort came by with additional wood he toted in a wheeled cart behind him, stoking our fire to keep it burning high and hot for us. This helped ensure my barely clothed companions didn't get a chill in the night air.

I looked at each of the girls sitting next to me on the oversized lounge. Each of them dressed in nothing but a thin silk dress, and heels. There was not a stitch of underwear on any of them; the nature of the form fitting dresses wouldn't allow it. My cock throbbed in my slacks at the thought of what Ann may have planned for us. At least I hoped it would include all of us retreating back to the house. But I had no idea what she was up to. I liked when she kept me in suspense and surprised me, especially when those surprises were tightly packaged in tiny silk dresses.

"Well. I'm sure you are getting cold, should I have the valet bring our car around?" I tried to take control of the situation.

"Relax baby," Ann replied, "there's no where to go tonight, we are staying here!"

Okay, so she'd also booked a room that was good. But I still didn't have the details I wanted of who was going back up to the room. Was it just Ann and I, or were all 4 of us headed back there? The suspense was starting to eat at me, and the thoughts of what might be was causing my growing pole in my pants to become a little more insistent again.

Ann leaned over and kissed me passionately on my lips. Her mouth was warm, and her tongue was soft as is gently parted my lips. She broke off the kiss and whispered in my ear, "Tonight, anything goes honey." She then looked at me directly in the eyes. Her deep green eyes sparkled in the fire light, "anything you want is yours..." she kissed me again, with just a slight hint of urgency in her lips.

She had just given me permission to write my own ticket. She'd done this before, with herself, and also with the other girls sitting with us tonight individually, but never all together like this. This is not what I expected at all, but it was one hell of a surprise.

"Hey, leave some for me!" I heard Tina playfully exclaim next to me.

Ann broke off our kiss, I opened my eyes to look at Tina, and she turned my head and locked lips with me, much like Ann just had. She kissed me passionately. Tina and I were just starting our meaningful relationship, and there was still a 'newness' to her touch. Her lips were soft, and her tongue hungrily explored, she even moaned slightly into my mouth as I kissed her back. Her passion was evident, and as I felt my cock throb gently again in my pants, I thought Tina's pussy must be throbbing as well.

"Ah, hem," I heard Alison now, clearing her throat insistently.

Tina, pulled away from me, and Alison leaned over Tina, bringing her face close to mine. I leaned over right in front of Tina to reach her, and we locked lips in another passionate embrace. Alison and I hadn't actually kissed much during both our earlier times together. She was young but her mouth expertly worked over my lips, and her tongue against mine, causing me to thicken again in my pants. One of the women noticed, and I felt a hand on my crotch, gently squeezing my hardening cock. I pulsed harder against the unknown hand paying my now rigid member attention.

Alison pulled away from me, and I opened my eyes as I looked down; I realized the hand playing with my now bulging erection belonged to Ann, she had that devilish grin on her face again, and I knew she must have been getting wet underneath the smooth silk dress. In fact, I imagined all these women were beginning to self-lubricate in anticipation of the events to come.

I looked at each of the girls, all of us now mildly panting in anticipation; Ann grabbed my jaw and pulled me to her for another kiss. After sating herself temporarily, she broke off the kiss and whispered again in my ear. "Anything you want goes, but I have one rule," she paused, "each one of us gets at least one orgasm out of you all to ourselves."

Her words melted into my ear, sending a warm tingling shockwave throughout my body. She wanted me to finish with each girl, and that meant at least three orgasms were in store tonight, but judging from the intensity of each kiss, these women weren't going to be content with just one round a piece. Ann was probably right in slipping me the Viagra; she wanted to make sure I could satisfy each girl equally. With the sex drives these women each possessed, that likely could likely take all night!

Alison leaned over Tina again, and pulled my face away from Ann, planting a wildly passionate kiss on my lips. Her mouth was so warm and she forced her tongue into my mouth to dance with mine. As she did, Tina lent her lips to my ear which was right in front of her. The sensations if kissing Alison and Tina's magic on my ear sent goose bumps throughout the left side of my body. Suddenly I felt another set of lips on the back of my neck, these must belong to Ann, I thought. Her mouth felt hot against the cool night air, and she managed to send shivers throughout my body.

After a few moments of kissing these luscious women's lips, Ann stood up and extended a hand, offer me to come along. We all got up with her and Ann led up back inside. My jacket was thankfully covering my raging hard-on as the four of us headed back inside. We walked back through the restaurant to the main lobby, I noticed one of the men working behind the front desk saw us coming, and carefully held his own dropping jaw in check, knew in advance that Ann was coming, and he had a room key ready.

He held it up, as we neared, I must have given him a tremendous 'shit-eating' grin as I approached, he looked at me, and the three girls as if it was the first time he ever set eyes on something as outrageous as this. His eyes were wide, drinking in the form of each woman, prominently displaying their sexuality with their attire, he was most definitely envious of yours truly, and was completely unable to hide it. We walked past him and I snatched the key quickly out of his hand as we headed towards the elevator bay. The girls giggling the entire way as everyone in the lobby got an eyeful of our entourage.

As the elevator door closed, Ann looked at the other girls and me, "Wow, I don't think I've been the center of attention like THAT before!"

We all laughed, no kidding, wondering just what all those people in the lobby are thinking right now about the four of us heading up to our room, was making me even more turned on than I was before. From the look of it, all three girls were thinking the same thing and having the same effect. I tested the waters...

"Anyone else really turned on that all those people know we are heading upstairs to have sex?" I questioned, half-knowing the answer.

A chorus of "Oh my god yes!" followed my question from all three women.

The doors opened almost immediately afterward, and as we exited, the girl's heels were now silenced from the tile in the elevator. Ann lead the way, with Alison on Tina on each of my arms behind her, we walked clear down to the end of the hall, where two double-doors awaited our arrival.

Ann slid the electronic key card through the slot, and a small green light illuminated. As Ann grabbed the door handle and twisted, my stomach knotted up with nervous energy. Was I really entering a hotel room with 3 gorgeous women? I felt like pinching myself to see if I was dreaming, but decided that even if I was, I didn't want to wake up now!

The girl's heels echoed off the slate floors in the large foyer that we entered immediately after the doors closed behind me. The room expanded into a large sitting area in front of floor to ceiling windows, and kitchen/bar area, and another sitting area complete with a large flat panel television. The room was warm, decorated in earth tones, and dimly lit with indirect lighting throughout. It had the feeling of walking into an animal den. I noticed off to the side that 4 bags were curiously lined up against the wall. Must have been our luggage brought up when we arrived. That's what Ann was whispering to the valet!

I looked at the three girls standing with me, admiring the suite, and my cock began throbbing in my pants. They were gorgeous. Ann didn't waste any time getting things back where she wanted them. She looked about me, threw her arms around my neck, and jumped into my arms. Locking her lips onto my mine she kissed me hungrily, and passionately. I opened my eyes just as another two sets of arms hugged us from either side. Ann broke off our kiss, and Tina immediately replaced her mouth onto mine, kissing me feverishly, she released me and pushed my face toward Alison, who sucked my tongue into her mouth as we kissed forcefully.

The anticipation was driving me wild, and as I stood there clutching Ann tightly and kissing Alison, my cock throbbed hard against her. Her crotch was pressed tightly against mine, and as it I throbbed to life against her, she pulled against me even tighter, relishing the feeling of me growing harder against her soft flesh, now only separated by the thin fabric of my pants.

Ann released her legs grip on my hips and let go of my neck, sliding into a kneeling position in front of me. She immediately began tugging on my belt forcefully, quickly loosening it, and unbuttoning and unzipping my pants. My lips switched back and forth between Alison and Tina, their kissing became more urgent as the pressed their perky breasts against my rib cage. Ann yanked my pants to the floor; my cock sprang to attention under the silk boxers. She didn't waste any time, and pulled them off too! My cock bobbed for a moment in front of her face, as I broke off from kissing the girls to see my wife kneeling in front of me.

"Fuck, I love your cock!' Ann exclaimed.

The girls caught sight of my full erection posed inches from Ann's warm mouth. Like magnets both Tina and Alison wrapped their hands around my cock, and began stroking it in front of my wife's lips. Ann moved closer, extending her tongue and licking the precum now dripping from the head. She girls giggled as the slid the head of my cock over Ann's lips and cheeks, smearing her with my precum and her own saliva. Ann never took her eyes off mine and she smiled as the girls rubbed my swollen member over her beautiful face.

"Ann, you look so sexy with precum smeared on your face!" Alison exclaimed!

All I could do was smile in response, completely captivated by this scene. Ann lowered her head and pulled my balls against the base of my cock, she stuck out her tongue and started at my ass, dragged her tongue over my balls and all the way up my shaft to the head of my cock. As the girls let go of my mast to allow her warm tongue to glide along the underside of my throbbing dick, they kneeled on either side of me.

Now all three women were kneeling in front of me, each of them leaned closer, and began attacking my cock with their hungry mouths. First Ann engulfed my length as Alison and Tina licked my balls, sucking them gently in and out of their hot mouths. As Ann emptied her mouth of my meat, Alison impaled herself on it, as Ann and her sister took turns sucking my nuts into their warm embrace.

"Dammit, Ann!" Tina started, "This is amazing, thanks for sharing him with us!"

"I know me too," Alison exclaimed between licks of my sack, "I'm so wet right now!"

The other two women nodded in agreement, and my head reeled towards the thought of what lurked under each of their dresses. My mind pictured each one so wet it was running over their lips and onto their thighs. Their pussies had to be warm, and moist, and ready to encase my cock in their velvet embrace.

The vision of these three gorgeous women, worshipping my cock, was enough to make me explode. I wanted to cum all over their faces at this very moment. The Viagra I had taken earlier though was having its effect and numbing my cock just enough to hold off my orgasm. Ann's plan of wanting me to last a long time was going to work, because I should have unloaded right there. I cock was fully engorged, and throbbing, as the alternated their attention to it, the head swelled further, now deep red, stretching the skin all along my cock to it's maximum. Each vein along the shaft was pulsing, and trying to cause my member to swell, and grow further for these three little sluts in front of me.

Ann stood up, grabbed hold of my shaft and pulled me towards the couches in the sitting area. The girls stood behind me and followed close behind. When she reached the back of the couch she turned, leaned up against it and began slowly lifting her skirt up her thighs, as it exposed her smooth pussy, I confirmed my earlier thoughts. She was soaked, and ready for a pounding. Without stopping she continued pulling on my cock, guiding it toward wet sopping slit in front of me. The girls joined us and immediately replaced Ann's hand with their own. They playfully slapped the engorged head of my throbbing member against Ann's clit. She moaned with delight, as I kissed Tina passionately, the girls began sliding my cock through Ann's slit, lubricating the entire length with her sweet juice.

Alison kneeled quickly, and popped the head of my cock into her mouth, licking and sucking Ann's essence off my cock. She hungrily attacked my length, shoving as much of it into her mouth as she could, savoring the taste of my hot wife's pussy juice. Again this vision made me want to cum, and send a torrent of cum down Alison's pretty little throat, but I was long way from being able to. It was mildly frustrating, but my orgasm's intensity continued to build. She released me from her mouth, as Tina grabbed the shaft again and fed it to Ann's hungry slit. My cock glistened again with Ann's juices as Tina slid it through her wet gash.