New Year's Celebration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison hungrily lapped at Ann's cunt as she treated her to more of her sweet juice.

"Mmmm," Tina moaned standing next to me.

Alison raised her head from between Ann's legs and smiled at us lustily. The lower half of her face was shiny with the fresh cum she'd just coaxed out of Ann. She gave me a head nod, and as I approached, her eyes fixated on the semi-erect cock swinging between my legs. I stood in front of her, and as Alison kept her pussy positioned over Ann's face, she reached out with her hand and pulled my cock into her mouth, sucking hungrily, and quickly making me stiff against her warm tongue.

I don't think that Ann realized I had entered the room. Tina sat down on the opposite couch, lazily tracing circles over her breasts and belly with her finger tips, content to bask in the glow of her multiple orgasms for the moment.

Gently, Alison released her succulent grip of my meat, and she guided me near the entrance of her wet canal. Her pussy quivered just an inch from the head of my throbbing cock. Alison helped keep my presence unknown by spreading Ann's legs wide, and pulling them behind her arms, pulling Ann's knees up along her own ribcage, giving me perfect access to her smooth little toaster.

I steadied myself as Alison played with Ann's clit with her fingers, she lowered her face again, laying it on Ann's belly, giving me the room I needed to enter her, and giving Alison a first hand view of my raging member. I took a deep breath, and plunged forward, instantly filling Ann to the hilt.

"Unngghhhhhh, Fuck!" She screamed, muffled by Alison's pussy lips crammed against her face.

I plundered Ann over and over again, slamming my meat stick deep inside her with long, hard strokes. I wanted Ann to cum again, and I knew just how to do it. I angled my hips down, so my cock could more easily rub against her gspot inside her, and as the ridge surrounding the head began to rub directly on it with each thrust, Ann began to moan into Alison's pussy.

"Oh fuck," I heard Alison whisper into my pelvis inches from her mouth, as she lapped Ann's clit while I drilled her cunt. Her body quivered over Ann in the throes of her orgasm. As she shivered and shook, writhing on top of Ann, I looked down at her face; she swam in complete ecstasy as I drilled my wife beneath her.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh!" Ann moaned into Alison's dripping gash still perched on her face.

I knew she was close to cumming, I pounded her harder. Ramming my cock roughly in and out of her sloppy box chasing the reaction I was look for. She grunted louder and more forcefully. As I slammed into Ann, I looked over at her sister, still quietly touching her body, watching me intently; she gave me a look of excitement that encouraged me to thrust even harder.

"Unnngghhhh!" Ann groaned from between Alison's thighs!

Ann's pussy clamped down on my cock, and grabbed her knees and drove inside her all the way to the hilt. Her cunt gripped me fiercely and exploded sent a torrent of her hot girl cum over my cock. Her orgasm washed over me, as her pussy continued spasming along my entire length, reeling me toward my own orgasm. My cock suddenly convulsed, my balls leaped, and I exploded inside her, washing down her vaginal walls with my hot butter.

Alison's eyes lit up and pushed me back, grasping at my cock and pulling me out of Ann's tight love canal. "I want some!" she shrieked as Ann released my cock, with Alison quickly pulling me toward her mouth.

Another torrent of hot cum shot out of my cock and splattered all over Alison's cheek and lips, coating her chin and splashing down on Ann's bald, quivering, pussy. Alison devoured my cock dripping with Ann's juice, as it erupted again sending the next stream of my cream into her throat. She took me in deep, and held my nuts as I continued to pump again and again into her warm mouth. She moaned as she swallowed her treat.

After seemingly a full minute had passed, my spasming cock subsided in her mouth, and Alison slowly released my already softening cock. Spent, I fell back into the chair behind me, and watch as Alison slowly rolled herself off of Ann, and they both sat up. All four of us just stared at one another other, completely exhausted. My legs were weak, my balls felt completely drained, my cock laid limp across my right leg, still glistening with a mixture of Ann's juice and Alison's saliva.

I looked over at Tina; she was still slowly sliding her finger tips over her body. From the look of her rock hard nipples, she was keeping herself in a state of perpetual arousal. She looked over at me and smiled widely, a look of complete contentment on her face. Her eyes communicated again with me that she was sated, at least for the moment anyway.

My eyes drifted to Alison, she sat closest to me on the couch. She was wiping my cum from her face, and licking her fingers, savoring the taste of my seed that I had splattered onto her cheeks just a moment earlier. She also looked at me lovingly, but with much more lust in her eyes as she sucked each finger clean. As I gazed at her through my own post-orgasmic haze, it seemed that she was ready to go again, part of me thought she might be conveying to me that her 18 year old body wasn't quite done yet. She was young, and relatively inexperienced, but talented and skilled at her ripe age. Her sex drive was racing, and was the only girl in the room I hadn't fucked twice yet tonight. My body though needed a moments rest, and my eyes moved to Ann.

Gorgeous Ann, always knowing how to show up the other girls was sitting in the corner of the couch, facing me. Her legs were slightly spread, as she was slipping her fingers slowly through her slit, carefully picking up her own juice and bits of my butter dripping out of her gash. Raising them to her luscious lips and licking them clean. She made sure to keep direct eye contact with me as she cleaned herself off, clearly enjoying this so completely. Her nipples were hard, and looked painful, glistening with sweat as she again dipped her fingers inside herself and tasted our love juices yet again.

I was the first to break the relative silence of our collective panting. "I could use a shower."

"Me too!" Tina exclaimed standing up, and starting for the bedroom door. The other two girls followed.

I reached the bathroom with the three girls in tow, adorned in deep orange/brown/white marble from floor to ceiling. I turned on the water in the shower, which was enclosed in glass, and marble along the back. There were shower heads on each end of the wide enclosure; a single bench carved out of the stone was in the middle against the back wall, nearly underneath a "rain" type large shower head directly in the center of the shower stall.

I though to myself, this shower was bigger than my first apartment. As I turned on the water and all the shower heads, a symphony of cascading water deafened the room. The girls each began removing the last article of clothing still adorning their bodies, their black sexually charged high heels. Each of was coated in a glistening sheen of sweat, mixed with cum, spread over different areas of our bodies. The girls' hair was a little disheveled, but they still looked fantastic, besides, that "post-fucked look" has always been a turn on for me.

I felt like a giant in the room, as all three women were instantly nearly half a foot shorter than they had been a moment ago. I entered the shower first and moved to the back, turning around in the water as it washed over my shoulders and down my body. It felt warm, and I couldn't help but stare as three gorgeous women followed me into the shower, entering slowly, Ann took up space under the first shower head, while Tina and Alison took center stage underneath the huge shower head in the center.

Alison and Tina playfully caressed each other under the shower. Exchanging glances with me as I washed the sweat off my body, they touched each other, and kissed each other passionately. Alison whispered something that only Tina could here, it was met with frantic nodding my Tina.

Alison walked over to me, and pulled me close, taking nearly my ear into her mouth, she moaned sensually. "I'm not done with you yet big boy!" She grabbed my cock, already semi-erect from the show the girls had been giving, and pulled me to the sent of the shower. She positioned me where she wanted me and pushed hard down on my shoulders, forcing me to the floor of the shower. I lay down on my back, and Alison immediately pounced on top of me, kissing my wildly and grinding her pussy against my steadily hardening cock.

Ann appeared on my left side and Tina on my right, each of them grabbing an arm and pinning it to the smooth floor of the shower. Just then, Alison reached down, and grasped my now hard cock in her tiny little hand, pointed me towards her and slowly eased herself onto my cock. This wasn't the forceful fucking she'd screamed for earlier but more sensual, more loving. I watched her tight little petite body begin to rise and fall as her incredibly tight pussy squeezed the length of my rod as she slipped up and down. Her little tits hugged her rib cage tightly, and bounced slightly as she pumped herself with my meat.

The girls almost in unison, each grabbed my fingers and thrust two fingers of each hand into their own pussies, as the perched themselves above my hands as if they we also fucking my cock. So I laid here on the floor of the shower, water washing over Alison as she rode my cock, with each sister slipping up and down on my fingers. All the women began moving and writhing together. They were rhythmically fucking me together.

I looked at Tina, her tight body impaling my fingers gently inside her tight little box, her perky titties bounced on her chest as she rode me toward oblivion. I looked then to Ann, my gorgeous wife, who'd set all this up, bouncing herself toward her own orgasm, she cupped both her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples hard with her fingers.

Ann and Tina, matched Alison's motions as she picked up the pace, Alison moved herself into a squatting position, pistoning herself faster up and down on my cock. The girls assumed the same position and rocked themselves up and down with my fingers buried inside them. They worked me over, fucking my together as one. The sensation of being inside three pussies at one was too much, and even after all the sex today, I was ready to cum. But I wanted to girls to all have one more round. I thought of anything to take my mind off of my impending orgasm and focused on the needs of the women with me.

I gently began curling my fingers inside Tina and Ann, and judging from their reactions, they appreciated the effort. Each of them ground into me harder, flexing their kegel muscles around my digits as they continued to impale themselves. I twisted my hips back underneath Alison, so the head of my cock was also rubbing her gspot, and in reaction, she picked up her pace again, grinding into me harder with each thrust.

"Oh yes, baby!' Alison cried, "I'm going to cum again!"

"Oh fuck yea!" Ann joined in, "Me too!"

"Mmmmm, yes!' was all Tina could muster, but she was getting close as well.

My own cock felt like concrete inside Alison's slippery gash as she fucked me for all she was worth. Her soft velvety pussy gripped my cock tightly and prepared for her eruption.

It came quickly, and all three women erupted in a chorus of elation! "Unnnnghhhhhhh!" they all screamed in unison.

My fingers and cock felt the same reaction from the girls; all three pussies clamped down on me an instant before the coated me with their warm juices. All three bodies quivering and shaking as they uncontrollably erupted on top of me. The feeling was too much, and my own moment had arrived.

"Oh yes, unnnngghhhh!' I grunted loudly!

My cock erupted deep inside Alison as she squealed with delight, my body went tense, and I must have flexed my hands, squeezing the girls g-spots with my fingers as they trembled over my digits. My cock was hosing down Alison's warm walls; the girls were all still cumming and screaming out.

"Oh fuck yes baby!' Ann cried out, her pussy still convulsing over me.

"Unnghhh, yes baby, cum for us!" Tina yelled out still reeling in her own orgasm.

"Mmmmm, yea baby, cum inside me, fill my pussy!" Alison moaned as I erupted again inside her.

My cock was spewing a torrent of cum inside Alison! I don't know where my body was producing all this juice, my each thrust and convulsion was met with the feeling of a huge load of liquid spraying out of my slit and into Alison's warm cavern. Over and over again, my cock erupted inside her.

As all of our orgasms subsided, each women collapsed on top of me, first Alison on my chest, and then Tina and Ann on each of my shoulders. We all laid there on the floor of the shower, completely spent, and unable to move for a long, long time. What seemed like an hour passed, although it was probably only 15 minutes, we laid there motionless, just breathing with each other.

We slowly, gathered ourselves up, and cleaned up. Gently soaping each other down, and cleaning all the lovely fluids that had been plastered all over each of our bodies. After the shower we quickly dried off and jumped into the king sized bed. Ann and Alison laid down on the left side of me, and Tina on the other as we took up all the space on the entire bed.

"That was incredible." I simply stated, exhausted.

"Mmmmm," Ann answered, "yes it was."

"You're incredible!" Alison offered, looked directly at me.

"Mmmmm," Tina echoed, "yes you are," playfully mimicking her sister.

All of us must have been completely exhausted, because I don't remember anything after that; just the sound of the slow breathing of Ann and Tina, their heads on either side of my chest drifting off to sleep. Alison was spooning behind Ann, with her hand draped over her onto my stomach. All of us seemed content to collapse and sleep with each other in somewhat of a pile the rest of the night, content, relaxed, and completely sated. 'Happy New Year', I thought to myself, looking down at the three gorgeous women surrounding me, 'Happy New Year'.