New Year's Celebration Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann moaned, "Please, no more teasing, fuck me, please!"

I smiled in response. Tina wasted no time, placing my pulsating head at the entrance to her sister's hungry fuck hole. The heat escaping her pussy was intense, and she instantly superheated the tip, as I paused to allow her agony to last just a little longer. I looked into Ann's eyes; her eyes were begging me to enter her.

I allowed myself to slip the head inside her, the heat inside her was searing as the head pushed its way into her hot little box with a mild 'pop'.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out! "Give it to me!'

She balanced herself on the edge of the couch and wrapped her legs around my waist, thrusting my length inside her. Her cunt gripped me tightly, but she forced my cock inside her, stretching her roughly as my shaft disappeared past her hungry pussy lips.

"Unnnghhh," I moaned, reacting to the heat of her pussy as my length speared its way inside her.

Alison reach up to the straps on her dressed and pulled them over her arms, exposing her small breasts to all of us. She immediately cupped them and began rubbing and pinching her nipples. Now fully buried inside Ann, I held myself there, and leaned over and took one of Alison's nipples into my mouth, immediately sucking and licking it to now fully erect status. Her sensitive flesh grew hard inside my mouth, and I flicked my tongue over it again and again, enjoying the sensations it was giving me, and relishing Alison's reaction.

"Oh yes!" she squealed! Pinching her other nipple and tugging on it as I paid attention to the one still inside my warm mouth.

I slowly began to withdraw my cock from Ann's slippery cavern. As the throbbing head reached the entrance, it gently pulled on her pussy muscles, stretching them before they released and I popped out. I looked down at my cock, now glistening wet from her juices, her pussy tightened up and closed nearly immediately, but I leaned forward again posing myself to drive back inside her.

My head of my throbbing meat spread her lips, and I entered her again, this time forcefully, ramming my length entirely inside her, nearly knocking her off her position on the couch. I pulled back, and rammed back inside her again.

"Oh, fuck yes! Fuck me hard!" She screamed breathlessly.

I grabbed Ann's hips and began pounding my steely cock inside her luscious cavern. Her pussy gripped my tightly as I rocked my hips back and forth impaling her with my rod. Alison and Tina reached over and pulled her dress over her head, exposing all of Ann's naked body to my eyes. Her tits swayed in rhythm of the pounding I was giving her. Alison latched onto one of her tits with her mouth and cupped the other one.

Tina kissed me breathlessly and moved behind me and underneath Alison. I continued pounding Ann as Tina squatted underneath Alison's dress, pushing it effortlessly up around her waist, and impaling her face in Alison's slippery wet pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Alison moaned around Ann's nipple as Tina began to ravage her slit!

Watching this, my efforts impaling Ann took on more urgency, and I rapidly began drilling her little pussy with my entire length. My balls slapped against her ass cheeks as I invaded her cunt over and over. Her slippery pussy making loud sucking noises as she arched her back to allow Alison better access and allow my the head of my throbbing cock to rub against her g spot as I hammered into her.

Alison lifted off Ann nipple long enough to pull her own dress off over her head. She now was also completely naked, except for her stilettos of course, bent over lapping Ann's perky tits as Tina worked her pussy with her tongue.

"MMMM, fuck yea!" Ann yelled breathlessly, "I'm going to cum!"\

I increased my speed and pounded her cunt ferociously, impaling her soft flesh with my concrete cock over and over. I filled her with each thrust, so fast, I couldn't feel her spongy g spot but I knew my throbbing cock head was rubbing over and over again. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and Alison pinched her nipples hard with both her hands. I pounded into her faster and harder.

"Ungh, ungh!" Ann cried out, "Fuck I'm close! Fuck me harder!"

I pounded into her sloppy pussy with all I had, my cock practically numb from the friction, I continued relentlessly wanted her to cum hard, all over my cock.

"Ungh, Unghm Ungh, Oh yes!' she yelled now breathless, "Oh fuck!"

I pounded harder, gripping her hips and impaling my cock into her depths.

"YESSSS!" She screamed!

Her pussy convulsed so hard she squeezed me completely out of her spasming cunt. My cock slipped out with a "plop" and her juices immediately streamed out of her pussy, arching towards my already wet cock. Her clear cream splattered against my belly and coated my cock, as it hung in front of her. I watched her pussy contract again, sending another stream of arching cum out of her body, splattering my cock again, and splashing down onto the floor.

Tina grabbed my hips, and twisted me, forcefully taking my cock into her mouth and down her throat. She pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, smearing her sister's cum all over her lips, and swallowing some for herself.

Alison lowered her head, and lapped at Ann's still spasming cunt, as her juice flowed freely into Alison's mouth. Alison sucked and licked with skill, and moaned into Ann's pussy as she engorged herself with her taste.

Tina was working my cock with both her hand and mouth, all the while her eyes locked on me, gazing up at me as she worked my meat with her succulent lips. Alison then twisted around to look at me, her face covered in my wife's glistening cum, and planted a wet kiss onto my lips. She forced her tongue into my mouth, and kissed me passionately, Ann's juices were sweet on Alison's lips, and she made sure I had a good taste, before returning to kiss Ann on the lips, effectively smearing her mouth with her own cream.

Now that we'd all had a taste of her, I didn't waste any time, I wanted another pussy, and I didn't particularly care whose it was. I grabbed Tina by her hair and roughly pulled her into a standing position in front of me. I spun her around, forcing her to bend over the back of the couch. Flipping her dress over her hips I gripped my cock, and aimed it straight for her wet gash. She was plenty wet, in fact her juices had flowed onto her legs, and as my cock spread her lips, I slid in easily, stretching her moist pussy and impaling her easily.

'Oh God yes!" she wailed as the head bumped against her cervix!

Alison stopped kissing Ann, and kneeled behind me, lowering herself and forcing my legs apart. She sat down underneath my legs and Tina's, immediately I felt her tongue on my balls; I slowed my rhythm with Tina so she could lick me for a moment. As she got her fill of my sack, her mouth moved to Tina's clit, and she began feverishly lapping at her pussy as I drilled inside her from behind.

"Oh shit, oh yes, of fuck!' Tina moaned between gasps as I continued fucking her.

I increased my pace again, grunting each time I entered her tight pussy. Ann leaned forward and sat up again, reaching around my neck and kissing my lips passionately. I could still taste her own juice slightly as her tongue darted in and out of my mouth.

Tina's pussy felt amazing and she began to rock back into me forcefully. Her tight little heart shaped as cheeks slapping against me with each thrust. Her tight little pussy gripped my hard cock hard as I thrust my throbbing member inside her over and over again.

"Unggh, Fuck!' I groaned, as I pounded my stick inside her.

"Yes baby, make me cum for you!" Tina squealed breathlessly!

I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or Alison. Alison kept licking away at her clit loudly, I could hear her sucking Tina's clit into her mouth, every once and a while sucking my nuts into her warm mouth and coating them in her plentiful saliva. I pushed into Tina with my entire length over and over again, ramming my cock home. My balls were slapping against Alison's chin as I buried myself to the hilt.

"Ungh, Fuck!' Tina yelped between breaths! "I'm gonna cum!"

Her pussy constricted around my meaty snake as I shoved it inside her to the hilt. I felt Alison's tongue lapping both my balls and Tina's clit as her pussy squeezed hard and exploded, sending a torrent of warm fluid over my buried cock and over Alison's waiting face beneath us. Alison moaned in response as Tina's explosive pussy flooded her mouth over and over again.

I wanted to empty my own load so badly. I desperately wanted to quench this thirst, but my body wasn't cooperating. The little pill Ann had given me was holding my own orgasm at bay. I wanted to finish this; all I wanted to do was cum!

As Tina's spasming pussy released it's death grip on my trouser snake I pulled out of her, my cock slippery with her juices, came out with a 'plop' and a small rush of fluid trapped inside her rushed out and over Alison's cheeks. Alison quickly slid my cock into her mouth, pumping her lips down my shaft quickly. Her hand soon joined in stroking me feverishly into her mouth. Begging me closer to my own impending orgasm.

Tina collapsed in front of me over the back of the couch. It was then that I first noticed that Ann was no longer sitting next to her. With Alison still force feeding her face with my cock, I turned to see where Ann ran off to. I noticed her immediately behind me, lying on the floor, lapping Alison's pussy. The vision of her buried in this teenager's tight little pussy nearly made me fill Alison's little mouth. But that elusive orgasm was still far away.

I couldn't take it; I pulled Alison into a standing position, grasped her legs and pulled her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She lowered herself quickly onto my cock, and buried me inside her almost instantly. I was shocked that I slid into her pussy so easily, but she was 'sloppy' wet for all the anticipation and she bottomed out immediately with my entire length buried inside her with a grunt.

"Ungghhhhh," Alison grunted loudly, "Oh, fuck, your cock feels good!"

I grabbed her ass and began bouncing her body up and down on top of my cock. She wildly bounced up and down, as I held her in a standing position easily balancing with her light frame hammering down on my cock. Each thrust was deep, and filled her completely, she felt amazing, still very tight, but she'd never been this wet before, I could feel her juices running out around my cock and over my balls, as she impaled herself happily on my cock.

I looked over Alison's shoulder to see both sisters sitting on the couch facing me. Both their legs spread wide, and fingers furiously attacking their own clits. We had grown very close as a family in the past few weeks, but seeing both Ann and Tina on the couch masturbating to the sight of this teenager fucking me was too much. My orgasm finally began to boil deep in my balls.

"Oh fuck, you feel so good!" Alison cried out! "I am going to cum!"

With that she drove my cock deep inside her, filling herself completely, and exploded onto my steely shaft. Her pussy convulsed hard, almost painfully, clutching at my shaft, and tightening around it. Milking my cock towards its own pending eruption. Her fluids washed over me as she shuttered in my embrace, still clutching her tightly against me, her own weight preventing her pussy from squeezing me out of her warm embrace.

Her body's quivering was sending me over the edge. "I am going to cum!" I grunted.

Instantly the girls, leaped off the couch, and moved next to where we were standing, kneeling in front of me.

"Share it with all of us!" Ann commanded.

Alison released her grip on my neck and slid down, slipping my cock out of her pussy roughly, as it popped out of her tight twat, it recoiled and slapped wetly against my own pelvis, she lowered herself further, joining the girls on their knees on the floor.

Ann grasped my cock, dripping with Alison's cum, and began stroking it violently. The sight of these three women begging me to cum in front of me was too much. The tingling sensation left my balls and traveled along my shaft in Ann's grasp. My cock pulsed and engorged further a second before I started to spew.

"Uuuunnnggghhhhhhh!" I grunted loudly.

My cock spit forth my first shot of warm semen, directly onto Ann's face, splattering her right cheek and lips, before she pointed me toward Tina, who received the second burst. This coated her outstretched tongue and landed on her nose. Ann quickly pointed me at Alison who'd pushed me over the edge, and the third blast hit her across the nose, and into her eyes.

"Aaack!" Alison squealed with delight! She quickly wiped her eyes, and opened them again.

"Ha, ha, ha,!" Tina giggled at the sight!

Again my cock shot forth more cum for these women, Ann continued to share, before seemingly all three women were lapping at my the pulsating head of my cock, play fighting over you got to 'drink from the tap' as my orgasms became less powerful. Still with each throb, another glob of cum pumped out of my engorged head. Each time the girls would press their faces together and lap, and lick at the head of my cock. As my orgasm subsided, they each took turns taking the head of my cock into their mouths, and cleaning me of their own juices, as well as my own.

Tina had been rubbing her pussy furiously as I erupted, and she was the first to stand up and walk past the couches to the balcony outside. As she opened the double doors, she turned and motioned with her finger for me to follow.

Ann and Alison got up and headed over to the couch, immediately locked in a passionate embrace, kissing wildly, sharing my warm cum between them. I watched intently for a moment, noting that my erection had not even gotten a little soft, I quickly joined Tina back out on the balcony.

She was standing against the stone railing at the edge of the balcony facing me, as I approached she turned around, shoving her sweet ass towards me. I looked down; she began rubbing her clit again. Looking over her shoulder she growled at me, "Fuck me with that meat stud!"

I simply walked behind her, gently pressing the head of my cock into her soaking gash from behind for the second time tonight. She responded by pushing back into me and instantly I was inside her. I grasped her hips, as she grabbed the stone railing and began pressing back into me, fucking me forcefully as she stood in her heels. I reached around her and help onto her perky swinging breasts.

"Fuck yes!" She grunted loudly, "fuck me, fuck me harder! Fuck my cunt!"

I grabbed her hips again and pushed forward as hard as I could. Impaling myself into her wet gash over and over again.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh!" She grunted back over her right shoulder.

I was sweating and the cool night air felt good. It made her pussy feel that much hotter as my cock continued to bang in and out of her forcefully.

"Ungh, ungh," I moaned back at her between breaths.

"Oh fuck, yes baby!" she cried urgently! "I'm going to cum!"

She hammered back into me again harder, slamming my cock into her forcefully; the head of my piston was banging her cervix with each thrust. Then she slammed back into me hard, and held herself there.

"Unnnggghhhhhh!" She screamed loud enough for anyone outside within 100 yards could hear.

Her pussy constricted tightly around my cock, I looked down and watched her tight little asshole pucker and squeeze, mimicking her pussy's actions on my prick buried deep inside her.

"Unnnnggghhh!" She screamed again.

She came hard enough to push my cock out of her spasming cunt. Following my head exiting her canal was a stream of her love juice spraying back towards me, splashing my feel and the floor. She shuttered hard, and her legs buckled. She squatted in front of me as she finished her orgasm.

I thought she'd be completely spent, instead she looked over her shoulder at me and growled again "I want you to cum in my ass! Lay down!"

Shocked with her immediate reaction to cumming, but not wasting a second, I dropped to the floor. I stretched my legs out toward her and rested back on my hands. A moment later she turned to face and me and climbed on top of me. She sat up, and moved her legs underneath her so she was sitting on top of my legs, her legs were splayed out wide, giving me a full frontal shot of her sex crazed body. She quickly grasped my cock and raised her hips, placing my cock at the entrance to her starfish. He pussy still quivered with aftershocks from her orgasm, her pink lips parted, still dribbling her cum all over her ass and my cock, lubricating it fully.

A few pumped of her hand and I was fully lubricated. She began to lower herself and eased my throbbing cock head into her tight sphincter. The purple headed monster disappeared into her bum as she slide me as far as she could, before reversing directions to better lube up before plunging on top of me.

"Oh fuck, Scott!" She squealed, "You're big cock feels so good in my ass!"

Her facial expressions were exquisite; somewhere a mixture of pleasure and pain was hiding behind her lustful eyes. She squealed a couple of times, and squirmed as she attempted to get my entire length inside her. After a few unsuccessful attempts at burying me to the hilt, she settled for getting the first 6 inches into her stretched asshole, and began pumping me feverishly.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh!" she grunted loudly. I began to wonder if the people around our room could hear, I didn't care.

Her ass was tight, and hot, she squeezed my shaft like a vise as she pumped up and down on top of me. We never broke eye contact. I watched her expressions and saw glimpses of love and tenderness in between the forceful grunts she was making to cram my cock into her tight little ass.

"Do you like it?" She asked between her own grunts!

"Oh fuck yes I do!" I grunted back.

Breathlessly she asked me, "Do you like fucking my virgin asshole?"

What was that? Was I the first to be fucking her in the ass? Holy shit! First her sister last week and now her! I couldn't believe it. I was so turned on by the feeling, the visual candy in front of me, and what she just told me, my body rocket toward orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I am gonna cum!" was all I could grunt.

"Cum in my ass baby!" She yelled!

"Unnghhh!" I grunted.

My cock pulsed as my balls tightened underneath her, and I unloaded. Another orgasm washed over me sending streams of hot cum deep into Tina's tight little ass! Over and over again I pumped inside her; coating her virgin ass with my hot batter of semen.

She squirmed on my cock, rotating her hips in a circle as I filled her. She never took her eyes away from mine, all the while watching my expressions as I filled her with a huge load of cum. Eventually as my eruption subsided, she pulled herself off me, my cock exited her tight hole with an audible 'pop' and she kneeled down between my knees. She gently took my semi-hard cock into her mouth, as it was coated with my own cum, and began licking me clean. She no doubt had to taste her own ass on my cock, but I was sure, she spent as much time cleaning that up as she did cleaning her strawberry tasting pussy. It wouldn't surprise me, if it was actually good as opposed to rancid.

The vision of her cleaning my cock off kept me and a firm, semi-aroused state, and it was then in the quiet of my own post-orgasmic bliss, that I heard moaning coming from inside our hotel room.

It sounded like Ann and Alison were having some fun of their own. Tina looked up at me with a mouthful of my meat, and we wordlessly exchanged a short conversation. Immediately she released my cock and stood up, and extended a hand to help me up off the cool tile floor. We entered the suite looking toward the couches to find Ann and Alison in a passionate 69, Alison was on top of Ann. Her tight little slim body lying on top of Ann's more curvaceous frame underneath her. Ann cried out, and her pussy convulsed into Alison's mouth as she began to cum.