New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

"Holy shit that was incredible, I never had a woman swallow me before."

"You still haven't," she said, "I really wanted to but it was just too much and now I have a ruined dress."

"Sorry, M uh Jean."

"It's ok, gives me an excuse to get it off. "

She stood up and turned around so that he could unzip it, when he did, the dress fell to the floor and she went ahead and undid her bra and let that fall as well. Kicking off her shoes, she turned around to face him, dressed only in her black suspender hose. He could not believe how incredibly beautiful she was. Her breasts were firm with huge nipples sticking out like giant pencil erasers. Her gold necklace hung down in between them which only accentuated their firmness. She had a tight stomach and actually, he thought, she has a better body than girls my age.

"You are so fucking hot to look at like that."

"MMM I'm glad you like it." She leaned up to kiss him, with cum still on her lips. He kissed her and tasted his own cum for the first time, thinking to himself this was a night of them.

"Happy New Year, Jean"

"Happy New Year to you too, but you aren't done yet," she said as she got down on the bed.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Go down and eat me. I want you to eat me until you get hard again and then we are going to fuck!"

Thinking he had never heard her talk like this before, he did as she asked and realized she must be drunk for sure. He immediately dove for her pussy and began licking the entrance. He noticed that she was extremely wet as streaks of her juices were trailing down her thighs. With one hand he began pinching and tweaking her nipples as she stuck a finger in her pussy, concentrating on her clit, licking back and forth between her clit and the lips of her pussy. He took one hand from her pussy and began rubbing along the insides of her nylon covered thighs, gently rubbing back and forth as he continued to pinch her nipples. Hs tongue parted the entrance to her pussy and he stuck his face into her, his nose tickling her clit.

"Oh yes, Oh God that's it! Oh God that is oh God." She cried.

As he continued to lick her she began to shake and quiver as her orgasm began to overtake her. She wrapped her legs around his head and shoved his head deeper into her, pushing him in almost smothering him as she shook. After a minute, she eased up and let her legs fall to the side, and pulled his head off of her as she had become sensitive.

As he looked down at the contented look on his mother's face, it dawned on him that he had just eaten his mother's pussy and given her an orgasm! Oh man this is wild. His face was covered with her juices and all he could smell was the scent of her pussy on himself. He wiped his face and then lay down next to her and kissed her. As they kissed, lying side by side, he began rubbing her tits while she stroked on his semi-erect cock. As they made out, he began to think about how her tits were so different from Jackie's and the thought of those huge mounds began to stir him.

"That was nice, Ron. What are you thinking about, you seem far away."

"Just thinking about how beautiful you are and how this is such a great thing, I don't want it to end."

"It is not over yet," she whispered as she gently bit on his earlobe and blew softly into his ear.

"Jean, I love the stockings. They really turn me on."

"Ha ha," she said, "I figured as much. You have been using my nylons to jerk off for a long time."

"You knew?"

"Of course I did hon. I had to practically peel them apart sometimes. I never said anything because I figured it was something that all boys did. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

"Wow, and here I thought I had been getting away with it."

"Just remember, your mother knows everything."

Oh shit, I wonder if that is true and she figured out that I fucked Jackie earlier? Man that would suck if she ever found out.

Licking her hand, she wrapped it around his now blood engorged cock, stroking it to its full length as they continued to kiss, and he bent down and began sucking on her nipples. This is so wrong, what we are doing, she thought. Yet, I have not had a man in so long, and really, what is wrong with this? We are both adults now, and who's business is it anyway?

Ron ran his hand down to his mother's pussy which was still just as wet as it had been before. Getting on top of her, he spread her legs open and looking down began to kiss her. As they kissed, she felt for his erection and pulled it into her. As the tip of his cock went inside her, they both stopped and looked at each other wordlessly, realizing they were both about to go across a line that can never be crossed back over.

He began slowly, working his way into her as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down and sucked on her large nipples as he began the rhythmic thrusting in and out. She lay spread eagled, on the bed, and let him take her, and she marveled at how strong he was and how good it felt to have his manhood inside her.

"Hold on, Ron, get on your back."

Shifting positions, he did as he was told and she climbed on top and lowered herself onto his cock which was sticking straight up. Once she had him in, she leaned into him.

"Suck on my tits while you fuck me," she commanded.

He leaned up and began sucking and licking on her breasts while she raised and lowered herself on his cock. His cock penetrated her deeply, and she loved the feeling as he grabbed her hips and began helping her up and down.

"This feels great, Jean."

"Yes that's it. Fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours. Make me your slut."

Whoa, he thought. This is blowing my mind. Where the hell did these older women get this shit from? Danielle never did anything like this, what a fucking turn-on.

As they continued to fuck, her movements came quicker and he could once again feel the rush flowing through his balls. Shit, not yet, I need to hold off, he thought. Grabbing her hips, he rolled her over until he was back on top again and continued to thrust into her, his cock never leaving her pussy.

"I want to fuck you doggie style."

"Do it, take me from behind."

She rolled over instantly onto all fours, and grabbing her hips, he thrust himself inside her all the way. He loved the way she looked from behind, and he thought once again of what a great ass she had. Nice and tight.

"Can you feel that baby?" he said.

"Oh yes, oh yes fuck me hard show me what a man you are you are fucking stud."

He picked up the pace and was pulling almost all the way out before thrusting himself in as deep as he could go, and soon she was moaning so loud, he was afraid she would wake up Jackie who was sleeping downstairs. As he fucked her, she reached between her legs and played with her clit, trying to hold herself up on one hand while her face was buried in the pillow. They kept up the hard pace for a couple of minutes when finally, he could hold back no longer and began cumming, shooting his seed deep within her pussy. They kept stroking while he finished shooting and she leaned back into him.

"Don't pull out yet. Leave it in there; I want to feel it inside me as it gets soft."

He leaned forward and kissed her until his soft cock popped gently out of her pussy.

"Wow that was great honey, you make love really good," she said.

"Thanks, Mom," forgetting himself. "You are the best I have ever been with."

She smiled and then they pulled back the covers and as they fell asleep, all Jean could think about was where do they go from here.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers