All Comments on 'New Years Gala Indeed!'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It's nicw when SR-71 writes straighter porn

SR-71 is such a talent that it is always welcome when he includes women in the picture. Not all of us want all gay, all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
That was HOT!!!!

I wasnt ready for the guy guy thing but DAMN THAT WAS HOT. And being a ST8MWM thats saying a lot. The story really sucked me into the plot .... I felt as if we were there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not likely

Almost a sure thing the couple will never see another erotic time like this together either new years nor anniversary. To begin this way is to end quickly. Both are into homosexual behavior to much to be much to each other. And to be so easily seduced withour mutual consent and agreement will spell the doom for their relationship. A nice jack off story tho but not much to do with reality.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeabout 1 year ago

I would really like to continue this wonderful fantastic swing beginning !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3027 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...