New York Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers

Of course, my actions were obscured by the long tablecloth, and I continued to tease her with my light touches as we sipped our wine. The waiter stopped by to refill our glasses, and as he walked away, I could feel Jackie's legs part just a little bit as she relaxed and enjoyed the warm glow created by the chianti and my touch.

The lighting in the room was quite dim. A single candle in the center of each table and a few decorative sconces placed strategically around the brick walls provided the only illumination. The result was a warm and intimate ambiance that made each table feel private, even though most were just inches away from the next.

Our little corner table seemed just a bit darker than most of the others, although we were able to see the faces of the young couple next to us, as they leaned together and held hands.

The room hummed quietly with conversation as the tables filled with evening diners, giving the room a cozy, almost crowded feeling. In fact, by listening carefully, I could hear occasional snippets of conversation from the couple next to us.

"Do you think they're a couple," from the young woman, and I knew she was talking about Jackie and me.

I wanted to stand up and announce to the whole room that we were, indeed, a couple . . . at least for this wonderful weekend. But I thought better of it and concentrated my attention on Jackie's upper thigh, teasing the inside of it with my fingers. I touched the warm, tender flesh there and reveled in the feel of it.

We almost didn't notice when the waiter came to the table again, but quickly composed ourselves and placed our dinner order.

As she conducted some other diners to a nearby table, the pretty young hostess approached again. "How are you finding everything so far this evening, ladies?" Her gaze was more intense this time, and she didn't try to hide the fact that she was admiring how we both looked.

She stood very close to my chair—close enough that I could clearly smell the scent of her perfume and perhaps a faint hint of her arousal.

"We're doing wonderfully," Jackie responded. "Thank you so much for finding this out-of-the way little table for us." Jackie smiled and winked at her as only Jackie can do.

"What was your name, sweetheart," she inquired innocently.

"Lisa."

"My god," I said to myself, "another Lisa," thinking of Jackie's seduction of the pretty clerk in the shoe store. Could this be an omen, a sign? I dismissed the idea with a chuckle.

As Lisa turned to leave, she allowed her hand to just touch my hair. It was clear that the young hostess knew there was something special between Jackie and me—something she clearly appreciated.

Knowing that we had a little time before our entrée arrived, I became bolder with my touch, leaning in just a bit to allow the very tips of my fingers to reach Jackie's panties, which I could picture clearly in my mind because they were exactly like my own. I traced one finger along the outline of her slit. Through the wet fabric, her lips already felt swollen, open to me.

Jackie moaned softly, causing the couple at the next table to glance our way. As I returned their gaze, they looked away and resumed their own conversation. I overheard the woman, "How could they do that right here?"

I moved a bit closer, allowing my hand to cup Jackie's pussy through the fabric of her panties, my middle finger pressing near the top on her emerging clit. I moved my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Take off your panties and give them to me."

I removed my hand and leaned away, studying Jackie's face. Her wide hazel eyes betrayed her apprehension at my request, particularly knowing that the couple at the next table and the young hostess were both very aware of our actions. But the parting of her lips and rapid breathing let me know she was going to do just as I asked.

Partially shielded by the long tablecloth, Jackie slowly and carefully raised her hips from her chair, just enough to allow her to push her panties past them. As she completed this part of the process, her bare bottom returned to the chair, and her panties rested for a moment just above her knees. She sat very still, analyzing the reaction of the couple at the next table and the hostess.

The couple were pretending not to look, but it was clear that they had been. The woman's nipples had become clearly visible, standing tall and firm and doing their best to poke through the fabric of her cotton top. I'm sure that if it were not for the long tablecloth, we could have seen something of the man trying to poke through, as well.

The young hostess was watching, too. Her eyes locked on Jackie's, trying to see inside her mind. Trying to understand what could possibly empower a woman to do such a daringly erotic thing right here in her restaurant. We watched the hostess' hand move unconsciously to her own breast as her eyes met ours.

For a moment, time seemed to stand still. The soft buzz of the conversation, the tinkling of the glasses and silver were gone. For us, there were only five people in the restaurant—Jackie and I, the couple at the next table and Lisa, the young hostess. And all of us were dying to know exactly what was going to happen next.

What happened was the thing that all five of us wanted at that moment. Jackie reached under the table with both hands and slipped her panties below her knees, where a few careful movements of her legs caused them to drop to her ankles.

Jackie looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "There, my darling, now I'm the slut you want me to be." And with that, she reached down to retrieve her panties from the floor and transferred them to my hand as she sat back up.

I held the black boyshorts under the table and marveled at their wetness, imagining the current state of Jackie's pussy as it sat naked on her chair. Although I was tempted, I decided not to raise the panties to my nose to savor the scent, fearing that we might find ourselves removed from the restaurant, or worse still, arrested.

However, even holding them in my lap, the panties clearly yielded the aroma of Jackie's extreme arousal to me, and I'm certain to the couple at the next table. And to the young hostess, as well! Unbeknownst to me, she had walked up behind my chair, just as Jackie transferred the panties from her hand to mine.

She smiled knowingly and asked, "Are we still doing okay, ladies?"

Lisa's eyes moved casually from Jackie to me and back again, drinking in our state of arousal and, I think, enjoying the fact that we didn't exactly know what to expect her reaction to be.

But, as she pressed against the back of my chair, her waist about even with my face, there was no question that she was aroused, as well. Her legs were slightly parted under her long black skirt and her own scent began to mix with ours.

Almost without thinking, I turned to her and said, "Oh, I'm glad you stopped by the table, Lisa. I found these on the floor. Could you take care of them for me?"

And with that, I handed her Jackie's panties, still soaking with her nectar.

Lisa's pale cheeks turned bright red and her lips parted slightly. I heard the woman at the next table gasp as I handed the hostess the lacy boyshorts, which were just like the ones which still covered my own soaking pussy. From the corner of my eye, I could see the man slide his hand beneath the tablecloth, and the movement of his arm left little doubt about what he was doing.

Still embarrassed but regaining her composure somewhat, Lisa replied, "I'll be glad to take care of these for you. And I'll do my best to locate their owner and return them."

She slipped the panties into her skirt pocket and walked back across the room to her station.

By now, we knew three things. We were being watched by at least three people in the crowded restaurant. They were enjoying our little game. And Jackie and I were as turned on as we had ever been in our lives.

Oh yes, one more thing. We knew we were both going to cum right there in the restaurant as the three watchers looked on.

Holding my breath, I slid down in my chair a little and ran my now bare foot up the inside of Jackie's leg and brought it to rest on the edge of the chair, squarely between her legs. Knowing we would be enjoying some under-the-table play, I had removed my ankle-wrap stilettos earlier in the evening.

Jackie gripped my foot with both hands. I shivered in pleasure as she squeezed my toes and then slowly slipped her fingers between them. She smiled seductively as she played with me. My throat tightened as her thumb rubbed gently in the center of my arch.

Taking her time, and drinking me with liquid eyes, Jackie drew me to her pussy and continued to make love to my sensitive foot. She snuggled forward a little and pressed my heel against the soft lips of her sex.

With complete contact achieved, both of us leaned happily back in our chairs to maintain the lovely velvety touch between her legs. Her folds were moist and deliciously soft to the touch, and I moved my foot slowly in loving squirming caresses that I didn't want to end. Over and over, I moved in tiny slow circles trying desperately to gather up more and more sensations.

Jackie let me have my way with her pussy, stroking the top of my arch as the sole of my foot explored her. She slowly became more and more moist and I smiled into her eyes to tell her how much joy I felt at her wetness! I could feel not only the juices that soaked her shaven sex, but the moisture that had flowed from it and collected on the seat of her chair.

Now desperate with need, Jackie slowly shook her head with a long sigh, locked her eyes with mine and began fucking my foot with those wonderful hip thrusts. I pushed against her with a shudder.

Her wetness and the vigor with which Jackie massaged herself with my foot left no doubt as to the state of her arousal. It was extreme. Of course, knowing that our play had moved her so, made my breath quicken and my inhibitions nearly disappear. At this point, I had to make Jackie cum and drive my own trembling into ecstasy along with her.

As she continued fucking herself with my foot, I reached down the plunging neckline of my dress, longing to touch my breasts. I slipped my hand inside and ran it along the sensitive underside, making a long, slow circle and ending at my hard nipple. I rolled the nipple between my thumb and finger, softly at first, then harder as my arousal grew.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed the woman at the next table had moved her chair closer to her partner and her hand had replaced his under the cloth. Now it was her hand that seemed to be moving, while he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. And while her hand was undoubtedly locked tight around her partner's cock, her eyes were locked on Jackie and me.

I reached further into my dress and lifted one breast fully outside and held it lightly in my palm. With my back to the other diners, only the woman at the next table and Jackie could see. And I saw appreciation in the admiring looks from both of them. I slowly moved my index finger to my mouth, sucked it until it was wet, and moved it back to my breast, where I made a slow, wet circle around my areola.

The woman's hand began to move faster, and I felt Jackie trying to insert my big toe into her cunt. I stretched my leg as far as I could in order to help fill her need. To meet my own need, I reached under the table and shoved my hand between my legs and beneath my panties. My probing finger quickly found my clit and circled it rapidly, pausing occasionally to reach into my slit to coat myself with my nectar.

Our movements began to synchronize, and I felt Jackie fucking herself on my foot with precisely the same rhythm that I was using to attack my throbbing clit. Our pace was increasing and I knew from her soft moans and the throbbing inside me that our orgasms were near.

I heard a stifled sound from the next table and looked toward the young woman and her partner. Their eyes were closed tightly, lips parted. Their breath coming in short gasps.

Suddenly, I heard Jackie gasp and felt her pull my leg tight to her one last time. Her limbs stiffened and her pussy convulsed with her orgasm. Seeing Jackie climax sent me into my own, as I thrust two fingers deep inside and felt my walls grip them, hold them, pull them deeper.

I was on fire! My thighs pressed together, as if to hold onto those last few contractions for as long as possible. My eyes shut tight.

As the waves of orgasm began to recede, I felt Jackie's grip on my leg relax. That was my cue to relax my own body—to return to the real world of the restaurant, the buzz of conversation, the tinkling of china and silver. We sat up in our chairs, tried to tidy ourselves up a bit, and smiled sheepishly at each other.

Our looks said, "I can't believe we just did that."

But at the same time, we were thinking, "God, I can't wait to do that again!"

The couple next to us were tidying up, too, and they had a much bigger task, given that the young man appeared literally to have exploded under the table. The woman was wiping her hand on her napkin, and her partner used his to clean both himself and the underside of the table. They looked at us, embarrassed but smiling.

As I looked at Jackie lovingly, I saw her mouth the words, "She saw us."

And I knew immediately that she meant the hostess. Not yet ready to turn and face the other tables in the restaurant, I contented myself with imagining how Lisa's sweet, young face must have looked at the moment of our orgasms.

With impeccable timing, the waiter appeared with our entrees. Fortunately, the aroma of the spicy sauces topping our pasta dishes began to overtake the smell of sex that permeated our corner of the restaurant.

Totally relaxed from the wine and the sex, Jackie and I enjoyed our meal and each other. We took turns sharing bites from our plates. She gave me a bite with her fork, holding her hand under my chin to make sure nothing dropped on my new dress. I did the same, and gently wiped sauce from the corner of her mouth with my napkin.

Finally, the meal finished and the check paid, we rose from the table to leave, both of us smiling at the young couple. As we passed the hostess near the door, she pressed a note into Jackie's hand, then quickly turned to greet another group of guests who had just come in the front door.

We squeezed past the new group and paused on the sidewalk outside, in front of the large window of the restaurant. Unable to wait any longer, Jackie opened Lisa's note and read it to me.

"I am wearing your panties right now," it said, "and I'll be glad to return them to you whenever you want. Lisa"

The words were followed by a phone number.

Eyes wide, we both looked through the window to see Lisa smiling at us playfully. Jackie took a step toward the door as if to go back inside, but I placed my hand on her arm.

"Let's save that until next time."

And we walked away, hand in hand, into the night.

pixie2002
pixie2002
288 Followers
12