News Action Ch. 02

Story Info
He comes home to wife after getting a BJ at work.
787 words
3.76
45.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first day at the news station I was liking my new job. The News Director's secretary had given me the best blowjob I'd ever had, by way of Welcoming me to the company. I was still nervous about how my wife Andi would feel and whether I'd feel so guilty that I'd have to tell her.

I came home at 10 o'clock because I had so much reading and writing to do there to get up to speed as the new news writer. I stood outside my door staring at the lock and gathering the fortitude to talk to her.

When I finally opened the door she was sitting on the couch wit her feet up watching TV.

"honey, I watched your newscast, it was great."

She had made dinner, but it was cold by now and wrapped up on the kitchen counter.

"You must be starving," she gave me a hug and a quick peck on the cheek and went into the kitchen. I flopped down on the couch where I could still see her in the kitchen and closed my eyes.

"How was it, did you like your new coworkers?"

I sighed a little.

"Yeah, I like them a lot. They were a little weird though."

"Like, funny weird or cult-like weird?"

"I don't know."

She walked over to me on the couch and said, "I have been thinking about you fucking me in the ass last night and I am so glad we did that. Your cock felt so big and you made sounds like a wild animal. I felt so special to you in that moment that I jerked-off twice today thinking about it."

It had been the first time and she had a little tear in her eye, but she'd fucking loved it and I was so happy.

"I thought about it all day."

She unbuttoned my fly very slowly and I closed my eyes. I heard the distinct pop of each button and I could feel her knuckles graze my dick though my khakis as she did it.

"Take off your shirt."

She did and I opened my eyes. Andi had beautiful breast, large enough that they hung down a little, but perky and strong willed.

She leaned down and teased the end of my cock with her tongue. The first touch of her tongue on the end of my dick always made it jump. After that she leaned in and pulled my dick, sucking all the way to the back of her throat; she has no gag reflex. I immediately felt my dick get more sensitive and I could feel the ridges on the top of the back of her mouth all along the head and shaft.

She immediately started fucking me with her mouth, pounding away, holding her breasts in her hand. I was in heaven, it was like watching a porno and actually feeling it at the same time. Her mouth grew tight at the back and she dragged her teeth lightly over the top of my dick.

I knew that I loved her and I had to tell her what I'd done today.

Suddenly, she stopped.

"One of my new coworkers blew me today in the stairwell."

She stared at me. Then she picked up her breasts and gripped my dick with them.

"So some other chick sucked your big cock today, huh?" She sounded mad, but she kept fucking me with her tits. I was so slippery from her spit and her tits were so soft that I felt the cum rising and I knew I couldn't hold it in.

"Did she do it as good as me? Did she let you fuck her ass?" She stopped what she was doing. " Tell me everything.

"That's all, I said, she just blew me, she stuck her finger in my ass and blew me."

"Was it good?"

"Yes."

She started moving her tits up and down on my dick again. I leaned back.

" I love you ANdi, I don't want to hurt you, but this women made me feel so strong, I felt like such a player and I need that."

"You can fuck her if you want." She said. With that, she laid on her back. I straddled her and she held her tits closed around my dick. I fucked them so hard and so fast. The pounding made a scary sound and I came quickly in gush. It poured out all over her breasts and shoulder and chin.

I reached down and scooped some of it up and fed it to her. We lay there on the floor.

"You're such a slut," she said to me.

"I love you," I said.