Next Door Neighbour

Story Info
Surprised by young Bethany.
1.9k words
3.93
53.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers

It was a hot summer afternoon and I was out in the garden sunbathing, I was wearing a green bikini, it barely covered anything but my garden is almost secluded my next door neighbor is the only one who can overlook it.

However my neighbors Kurt and Courtney were on holiday so it was only their eighteen year old daughter Bethany staying. Courtney had asked me to keep an eye on the house since I worked from home. I agreed. Bethany as far as I knew never had anyone over, if she did there was never any noise.

I heard a car entering Kurt and Courtney's drive. Pulling a shirt on I stood and looked over the fence and saw Bethany parking her '92 Mini Cooper. She was wearing a light summer dress and her long blonde hair was in a ponytail exposing her neck. She waved to me as she entered their rear door. It was strange for her to be home at this time, and so being a good neighbour I walked round to check up on her.

As she opened the door to me I saw inside it was a complete tip. Now my house is lived in and seldom spick and span but Bethany had let things out of hand. Her parents were due home on Sunday. Bethany invited me in and explained she was using up three holidays from work to get the house clean.

So being the greatest neighbour in the world I offered to help her. I thought it was only the kitchen and lounge that she needed help with, however I soon found out it was the entire house. Clothes scattered all round the place. Plates, cups, knives, forks, bowls, almost every piece of crockery had been used.

I set about getting the dishes gathered and filled the dishwasher. Bethany began washing pots and after an hour we had the kitchen nearly clean. We ran out of rubbish bags so I sent Bethany to the local shop which was about a ten minute walk away for more bags plus washing powder for the clothes.

I began picking up clothes from the lounge. Panties and bras, tops, skirts, jeans and jackets were everywhere. I threw a magazine onto the coffee table and the TV came on. At first I barely noticed what was on the screen. I went to and fro from the kitchen twice before looking at the screen. I was shocked at what was playing, there on the 52inch HD was Bethany naked with a large realistic looking dildo. She was pumping it in and out of her sweet wet looking pussy of hers and the dildo was now glistening with her juices.

She had closely trimmed pubes in a narrow strip about 1 X 4 inches stopping an inch back from her clit. Her skin was flawless except for a small birthmark in the shape of a C above her tummy button. Her breasts were perky with areole about the size of a £2.00 coin and rosy coloured nipples that were as hard as pebbles.

As I watched I had absent minded slipped my hand inside my bikini bottoms and began massaging my clit. As I sat back my bottom hit something as I moved to shift it my hand now held the dildo that Bethany was using on the TV screen. It was at that point I noticed the date and time code on the screen, 23:28 the day before.

I lifted one leg onto the sofa and let my fingers run up and down my inner legs and tummy to my boobs and my hard nipples barely covered by the bikini top. I was still holding the dildo while watching the screen. I ran my tongue along the realistic cock and could still taste her pussy on it.

In my mind I began imagining spreading her legs and using the dildo on her hot pussy. It was about now that Bethany was now joined by a male on the TV screen. He was clothed but his wonderful cock and balls hung outside and he was rock hard. The shiny dome of his glistening cock poked out from his foreskin. He walked over to Bethany and she took his cock in one hand and cradled his balls with the other. She then pulled his foreskin back to free his bulbous head which she began circling her tongue around gazing into his eyes. Bethany then lifted his cock towards her mouth and flicked her tongue out and onto the skin beneath the foreskin to his glans looking up at him as she teased him.

She continued licking and kissing while using her hands on his big dick. She rubbed his wonderful cock all over her face, neck, boobs while tugging on his balls then pressing on his perineum. Then she began fellatio on him, she sure knew how to suck cock. She wrapped her hand round his monster and began pumping fast as she suctioned her lips around his hard cock.

Bethany stared intently into his eyes as she sucked, then she began dipping her head feeding more of his long cock into her slutty hot wet mouth. His hands held her hair as pumped her head onto his cock. Suddenly he stopped fucking her mouth and pulled her up off her knees and spun her round, her elbows on the table and then he positioned himself behind her. As she spread her legs wide he speared her hot wet snatch with his cock. Bethany yelped as he impaled his full length into her cunt.

I pulled my bikini panties aside and began rubbing Bethany's dildo along my wet pussy, my legs spread wide my eyes never leaving the screen.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Bethany yelled at me.

"How dare you, bitch, get over here NOW!" She commanded.

I stopped rubbing my pussy, stood up and walked over to Bethany. As I got near here she slapped me hard across the face. I bowed my head and muttered an apology.

"Did you like what you saw on the screen?" She asked.

"Yes, Bethany," I whispered and she slapped me again.

"Yes what?" She asked loudly.

I played along.

"Yes Miss Bethany," I replied.

"Strip bitch, let me see you," Bethany spoke quietly yet confidently.

I slipped my shirt off and unhooked my bikini top. Bethany reached out and slapped my breasts four times. I stood and took it in silence, the slaps stung and left her hand print on my soft flesh.

"Now the panties," She smiled as she savoured the power she now held over me.

I slid my bikini panties off and stood with my legs together and hands behind my back pushing my boobs towards her.

Bethany produced a dog collar which she then fastened round my neck. She attached a leash to the collar and ordered me to get down on all fours. Bethany sat on a chair and pulled me beside her on the floor then began stroking my hair and telling me what a good doggy I was. I nuzzled against her leg playing along. Bethany opened her long shapely legs and yanked the chain so that I was pulled between them.

She shuffled down on the chair pushing up her summer dress and ordered me to lick her. I licked her inner thighs moving slowly up with every upward stroke of my tongue until I was lapping along the channel separating her legs from her body. Bethany was stroking my hair which she bunched in her fist as I licked the front of her pale pink satin panties.

She moaned and spread her legs wider as I lapped along the narrow strip of material barely covering her wet pussy from my hot pink tongue. I tasted the tangy wetness through her sodden panties and I wanted nothing more than to bury my tongue between those puffy labia and suck the juices from her pussy and rub my face over her wet lipped pussy.

Bethany hooked her finger under the leg opening of her panties and pulled them out and to the side. I was now looking at her beautiful puffy pussy up close. The wet juices trickled out and as her sexy aroma flowed up my nose my pussy flooded. I could feel them flowing down my inner thighs. I wriggled my ass clamping my thighs closed and began masturbating with my pussy muscles.

"Lick my clit doggy," Bethany ordered.

I turned my head to the side and licked over the tiny cock like bud, with a soft flat tongue. Bethany moaned and pulled my hair keeping me tightly against her crotch as I performed oral sex on her eighteen year old pussy. I licked sucked and mouthed her sweet pussy as my knees were now beginning to hurt. She did not let me use my hands at all and just when she was getting close to climax she stopped me till she calmed and allowed me to build her up again and again until my jaw ached.

Suddenly Bethany pushed me away. As I fell to the floor she stood and pulled the leash attached to my collar and I had to crawl after her to her bedroom. Bethany climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and put the leash between her legs then pulled me up behind her. My face was now only mere inches from her sweet pear shaped ass.

"Make me cum, slut," She growled in a low sexy voice.

She pulled my face against her ass and I began licking along her crease. She then reached behind and spread her ass open for me my tongue circled her tight anal bud before moving down to her wet slit. I rolled onto my back and Bethany squatted down, her pussy covered my mouth and my tongue darted out probing into her pussy.

Bethany wriggled and jiggled as I slipped a finger into her thrusting and twisting as I pumped my hand bringing her to an awesome climax. She drenched my face with pussy cum then fell forward to lay flat on the bed gasping for breath. I lay beside her exhausted, a sheen of sweat on my body and my thighs wet with my own excitement.

I tenderly stroked my pussy enjoying the tingling sensations on my clit when another hand began running up and down on my wet pussy lips. Then a cool vinyl dildo pushed past my wet puffy lips and into my pussy. I abandoned myself to the pleasure as Bethany's mouth closed on mine and her soft lips gently kissed as her hand pumped the dildo in and out twisting to and fro.

I felt the bed move and then Bethany's lips encircled my hard nipple and she began sucking on it. Her teeth nipped and pulled my hard bud then allowing it to fall back. All the time she was working her dildo in and out then all of a sudden she stopped teasing my nipples and straddled her pussy above my face. Her face was now above my pussy also. We were now in a sixty nine and she licked over my clit before she spanked it, softly at first then harder alternating it with her soft wet tongue. In minutes I was cumming and cumming.

At the same time I was again lapping and fingering her wet pussy till we both came hard. We were both so drained that neither one of us could move. Bethany had collapsed on top of me, eventually she rolled off and we lay panting and tired but satisfied at least for the moment.

The end.

penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers