Next Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take your sister's place!"

Dumbfounded, I looked at her; failed to understand her, or perhaps not really ready to understand.

"Move it!"

Her words struck me like blows of a whip and I sat down on the edge of the bed, suddenly very conscious about my exposed situation, my vulnerability. Eve eyed the rest of the guys, who watched the unexpected conversation with apparent astonishment. She moved around them, stroked their bodies very gently with her fingers. Her voice was soft, salacious:

"Are you up to it, boys? Do you have the stamina for one more go?"

The room went dead quiet. Yet one could almost feel the vibrations of eight chins that bumped into the ground. Eyes were round like big plates. What did the woman just say?

"It is time to take male bonding to a completely new level, don't you think? I want you to help my beloved husband to understand that his dear housewife Eve can be just as sexually adventurous and innovative as he is. Let his taste some of that cum that you so readily shared with his sister." Murmurs. Shaking heads. Eyes looking down.

"I assure you that you will not regret it. I will do everything in my power to help you find proper motivation."

The last few words were said giggling and she embraced Shesh, still sticky with cum, and licked her, from her neck, trailing her chin, over her face.

"Mmm... yes please! You can't deny Adam such delicacies."

She winked at Shesh and while Shesh wiped herself with a towel, Eve again started to caress the guys, increasingly intimately, one after the other. Murmurs stopped. Eyes fixed Eve. Surprised eyes. Hungry eyes. Breathing suddenly became heavier. Blood started to rush.

"How about it Ken?"

She knew just were resistance would be the lowest, the homosexual Ken would, at least, have no objections due to gender issues. And Ken was, which Eve very well knew quite bold; never afraid to make a little effort to have a lot of fun. He smiled wickedly and walked towards me, his hand casually stroking a half-erect cock, which was rapidly gaining size. He nodded at Salah, who immediately joined him and before I had understood what had really happened, two men were beating their skin only inches from my face.

Slowly, I crawled back on the bed, trying hard to make an invisible escape that no one would notice. In vain, of course. I had come to the centre of the bed when I realized that another two men were positioned on the other side of the bed. A quick glance revealed that Seth and Aaron were resting their knees against the edge of the bed and stroking their cocks with long deep strokes. Suddenly, someone pulled me from behind by my shoulders and I fell on my back on the bed. Long hair, familiar smell: Eve looked at me from above, her hair tickling my face and her hands pinning me down.

"Show a little enthusiasm, will you?"

Her voice was not commanding; rather cheering. Behind her, I saw Abe and Jacob working their cocks with the same aptitude as the other guys. She rose and pulled them forward and asked me; no, this time her voice was rather commanding – she demanded; to raise my hands towards them. I felt their hairy thighs and once again terror struck me as I thought of my hopelessly humiliating disposition. I felt her hand around my wrist; she guided me to Abe's shaft and told me to grip it. Then Aaron's. Suddenly I was stroking two men's cocks and could hear their muffled grunts of satisfaction. When I looked up, I could see the two men mounting over me, their balls hanging heavy in hairy (Abe) and shaved (Aaron) sacs. Around me, the other guys were standing right next to the bed. Everyone had risen to the occasion, everyone was masturbating save the two I was working, everyone was aiming at me. Everyone was throwing himself into the action with great enthusiasm. Arousal was omnipresent.

Eve and Shesh were watching the show with great interest. More: they were exhilarated; watching, lewd smiles, touching themselves. Both women were masturbating with as much ardor as anyone of the guys. Their eyes met and they closed in on each other, embraced each other. Soon, their lips met in a fiery kiss. Hands caressed soft skin. Caring caresses turned intimate touches. The scene was as hot as it was weird: My wife was kissing my sister, cupping her breasts and brushing her fingers over her nipples while my sister returned the gentle touches by rubbing Eve's wet pussy with her fingers. I was aroused. I made myself believe that it was the hot lesbian scene before me, forced myself to believe it. I didn't want to admit to myself that watching the guys around me, stroking Abe and Aaron, exposing myself to them, was as exciting. I closed my eyes and indulged.

Someone stroke my legs and touched my sex very gently. I looked up and saw Eve climbing on top of me, straddling me.

"I think that you look very hot, darling. I think that Abe and Aaron believes that you are doing a great job, aren't you boys?"

Affirmative grunts. Heavier breathing still. I did not know what to say, but stroke faster, harder, eager to reach climax. I was startled: Yes, I was eager for them to reach their climax, to orgasm, to cum. I swallowed. Eve guided my throbbing erection into her slick pussy and a sigh of pleasure slipped from my lips. Familiar, perhaps, but nonetheless divine. She began to rid me, slowly, in small circular motions. I jerked my hips, grinded my sex against hers. Arousal knew no limits.

"Shesh, will you line up the boys?"

The unexpected statement cut like a knife through the dense air in the room. What did she say? What did she mean?

I learnt soon enough; someone gripped my hair and pulled my head backwards, tilting my neck over the side of the bed. Oh, I had been there before, seen it before, experienced it before; but not from this end of the action, but as a bold man with a proud erection, ready to fuck a woman's mouth. The fact that this time, the mouth was mine, nevertheless, was not as intimidating as it was arousing. I felt my cock twitch with excitement deep inside Eve's pussy.

The first cock did not wait long before it started probing my lips. Hesitantly, I parted them and opened my mouth only to find a swollen crown enter with force. Oily leather texture, metallic taste; warm, trembling, pre cum tasting like seaweed and salt. Two men, one giving, one receiving both shook with unbelievable excitement. Two men experiencing a never-believed first. I later learnt it was Jacob.

Before night's end, I would taste everyone.

I don't know who was first to cum; one cock had replaced the other in a perpetual circus; but I know that I was second. The instant my mouth received the startling burst of warm, sweet yet pungent fluid, I came hard inside Eve. Gush after gush choked me, forced me to swallow, which I did. Greedily. Someone else's member quickly replaced the other while it was still twitching, spurting.

Below my waist was Eve and Shesh, taking turns licking and sucking my balls and sensitive penis. I was amazed by the quick recovery. Maybe it took several minutes although it felt like no time at all, but soon I was hard again and I felt how my cock, again, slipped into a wet pussy. It was not Eve's, I could definitely tell, and a wave of dark excitement rippled through my body when I realized that I was inside Shesh – we were consummating our incestuous love. Years of forbidden dreams came true. I was in heaven.

Nevertheless, there was no way I could focus my thoughts for long; there were far too many impressions requiring the attention of my mind. Another ejaculation filled my mouth and throat; saltier this time, less sweet but just as warm and equally exciting.

Another one. Explosive bursts, escaping my mouth; warm cum trickled over my face, nose, eyes.

Next. Rubber taste. Like grating in my mouth. More! More!

Hips jerking. Yes, please! Shesh, I love you, I am coming!

New guy. Brute force. Gagging, relaxing, accepting. Oh my god, why? Why do I accept this? Someone ejaculated in my face. Again or for the first time? I lost track. Lust was everything, time unimportant.

I was completely exhausted – mentally as well as physically. Half unconscious, I looked up. Guys rested against the wall, someone had started to dress, someone else on his way half-way to the showers. Only Shesh and Eve were still engaged in erotic acts; kissing deeply, affectionately, and passionately. As if they could feel that I was watching them, they broke their kiss and looked at me. Smiling. Revealing. An honest confession: The revelation struck me like lightning. Their cunning scheme at once uncovered. I realized that Eve's sudden appearance had not been an accident. After all, why would she come unannounced to Shesh at all? No, it was a brilliantly performed charade from day one. Together, these two women had deceived me from the night Shesh and I had gone swimming.

I opened my mouth and tried to say something, anything, but I didn't know how to start. Should I be mad? Furiously shout at them, at everyone else in the room? No, I could not. I had just experienced the most erotic moment in my entire life and shared it with the two women I loved as well as my long time best friends. What right did I have to be angry?

It was Isaac that broke the spell. He had hurriedly gotten clothed and was at the front door, on his way out.

"I gotta run, guys and gals. Thanks a lot. Same thing next Friday?"

Everyone laughed although nobody saw the merry goodbye as a joke. Nobody answered but I could tell from the look in people's eyes that everyone would agree to a second rendezvous. Involuntary or unconscious little nods here and there confirmed my suspicion.

Hand in hand, Eve and Shesh walked to me and sat down on either side of me, caressed me, kissed me. Eve whispered:

"Same thing next Friday?"

I shuddered.

I nodded.

I smiled.

12