No Patience for High Standards Pt. 01

Story Info
Stud son makes his stressed-out mom a wicked offer.
53k words
4.78
144k
460

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

(This story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. This one is a little bit different than my normal fare, as it's not really a cheating themed story. This is a straight-up, classic, big-boobed Mom and studly son having hot, sweaty, naked sex type of story. If stuff like that isn't your cup of tea, then you probably shouldn't bother reading it. I do not condone any of these actions in real life. This is just a story. Enjoy.)

***********

Rachel DeAngelo strummed her fingers on the steering wheel impatiently as traffic was at a standstill. All she wanted was to get home, get out of these heels, and have a glass of wine. But, like all simple things recently, it couldn't be easy.

Nothing seemed to come easy for her these days.

By all accounts, Rachel seemingly had it all, to the point where her peers all wished they could be her. Firstly, she was absolutely stunning. Not only was the 44-year-old incredibly attractive for a woman her age, but she was also incredibly attractive period. The creamy-skinned blonde was one of those women who somehow got hotter as they got older. Not only looks-wise, as she was just insanely sexy, but her body was out of this world. A trim waist, a flat belly. A juicy ass that stood out in whatever she wore, and legs so firm and taut that they were almost enough to steal attention away from her absolutely enormous breasts. Her boobs were huge, firm, smooth, and undeniably perfect. Double-G tits on a body like hers would almost be enough to make all the women around her hate her, but it was her biting wit, sarcasm, and take-no-shit attitude that made her appeal indisputable, earning a grudging respect from those other women, even as men slobbered over her.

In addition to how gorgeous she was, she was successful too. She was one of the preeminent real estate agents in her area. She'd sold homes to the rich and famous, athletes, actors, millionaires and other prominent figures. She was widely regarded as the best around. She was professional, detailed, and magnetic, especially when she really turned on the charm. She made an incredible amount of money, and by all accounts, she was a huge success.

So why did every other aspect of her life feel like a trainwreck?

It started a few years prior with the divorce. She'd been married for half of her life to Jim, her high school sweetheart. They were inseparable in the early stages of their courtship. He was so kind and sweet and caring, and by the time she graduated high school she was imagining spending the rest of her life with him. They got married just after college, and life seemed right on track. Her professional career rose as she entered the real estate business, as did Jim's career in programming, him getting a really good job out of college. Together, they had a son named Jason, and they raised him as best as they could while their careers flourished. He was turning out great: an awesome young man, a stellar student, he was seemingly all they could ask for as a son. All seemed to be going right on track.

Then, a few years ago, Jim changed. He started going down a bunch of weird internet rabbit holes of conspiracies, government corruption, secret cabals, blah blah blah. He said he wasn't taking it too seriously... it was all in good fun! But it became clear his interest in such matters was only getting deeper as time went on, and any humor about such wild subjects was erased and replaced by a dead serious belief in the crazy material he was exploring. This led to screaming matches, and debates about some of the stupidest shit, stuff that Rachel couldn't believe they were even talking about. As time went on, and these kinds of interactions became commonplace; it became clear that he'd become a different person than the man she fell in love with. Rachel had little tolerance for this kind of bullshit from him, especially knowing how kind and easygoing he used to be, so she filed for divorce. Both made good money, but she had better connections, allowing her to get much better lawyers than Jim did. She got the house, sole custody of Jason, and the majority slice of their combined wealth. Jim ranted and raved about the whole thing, blaming everyone but himself for his lot in life. Last Rachel heard, he was living halfway across the country, and he'd been photographed screaming about God-knows-what in front of some government building, so she didn't regret cutting him loose.

But this was merely the first speedbump in what had been an otherwise gilded life. And it was the first indicator that things were about to stop being so easy for her.

Her major source of stress was rooted in being back on the dating scene. Realizing quickly that she'd been married for so long that being with someone was her normal, she started dating again very quickly after her divorce. Working in the circles she did, she'd accrued a fair number of admirers and plenty of connections in many different spheres, so she thought that this part would be easy. She'd never had issues getting dates in her younger days, and even though it had been a few decades since she'd been single, she didn't expect any speedbumps.

In fact, it was nothing but headaches.

Those admirers that she'd met through her work, the ones she'd shared flirty banter with when she was married... getting to actually know them in a more personal manner immediately sent up red flags. She'd had men who viewed her as a trophy to be collected. She'd had men who were more interested in themselves rather than her. She'd had men whose success and wealth hid the fact that they had zero personality, or that they were maniacs obsessed with consuming and collecting more money or more things in an attempt to fill the hole inside them. And some were, quite frankly, just in it to fuck her. And honestly, she almost respected that attitude the most, as it cut out a lot of the bullshit that these other men adorned themselves with. That being said, she just couldn't let herself give in to men like that. She was proud of the professional, mature woman she'd become, and she wasn't about to lower herself just to surrender to some pig-headed scumbag.

Even with all these speedbumps in her dating life, she'd been in a few relationships since her divorce. Nothing too long lasting, unfortunately. Alas, the phrase, 'all the good ones are taken' seemed to hit home. She ended up dating men who were in the same position as her: divorced with kids. Sometimes it was nice to be with someone who could empathize with her plight, but often, the baggage and history became too much of an issue. She ended up dating some men who were older than her, and while those relationships were usually nice... she just couldn't get over dating an 'old guy.' She just kept imagining them keeling over in the bedroom one day... it was an image she couldn't quite shake.

While she was seeking out a new man for that love and companionship that she missed since she stopped being in love with her husband, what became a far more pressing matter was that Rachel really, REALLY needed some hot sweaty sex. It had been years, way before her divorce, that the older blonde got the type of action she needed. And even then, Jim never exactly rocked her world. He was quite good, but in truth it was never enough. As she went on more dates, she slowly became less motivated by companionship and by a far more driving need to get FUCKED! This driving need became far more pressing, eroding at her standards, but none of the men she shared a bed with during that period could come close to slaking her hunger.

So as time went on, the gorgeous, mature, hot-bodied blonde got more and more sexually frustrated. She had some nice, big toys that performed better than a lot of the men she'd been with, but these merely acted as a pressure relief rather than giving her any sense of long-lasting satisfaction. Her sexual frustration began to affect her daily demeanor, making her impatient and easy to anger. She could still turn on the charm for her clients, but when she was back at the office with her coworkers, she wasn't always the most enjoyable person to be around.

She tried to vent her frustrations. She'd begun going to the gym, trying to burn off all that bubbling tension. She was in the best shape of her goddamn life at this point, but any euphoria gained from such success barely put a dent in her stress levels.

Whenever she slowed down, she couldn't escape her own thoughts and desires, the all-consuming need would bubble up from within, making her boil. So, here now, being stuck in traffic, with no distractions... yeah, it only compounded her annoyance and frustration. She tried blasting music. She tried toying with her phone. Her fingers strummed on the steering wheel, trying to distract herself, but her mind was only thinking of one thing. She couldn't help but look back at what had led her to this point. Her divorce, which led to her dating again, which led to her current state of sexual frustration... and that was just one of the biggest points of stress.

The other point of frustration was Jason. But she was not about to get into that right now.

About half an hour later, she pulled her SUV into the driveway of her large house, driving in a little too fast before coming to a sharp stop. Stepping out of the driver's door impatiently and slamming the door shut behind her, she was grateful for the afternoon breeze to cool the worst of her impatience. Her heels clicked on the concrete as she went to grab the bags of groceries from the back. As she did, she heard her name being called out.

"Hey!" a woman's voice said. Turning to look, she saw her neighbor Carmella approaching. Exhaling, Rachel put on a smile, responding to her friend.

"Hey, Carmella!" Rachel replied politely. Carmella was a friend, in truth. They had a lot in common. They were about the same age, each had a son, and up to a few years prior, both were married. Carmella was still married... to a dope but a friendly dope named Bobby who worked in tech sales. Rachel didn't get what Carmella saw in him, as he was a chubby, balding, pale ball of dough, but Carmella clearly loved him. And again, he was altogether fun to be around... hey, their marriage lasted longer than Rachel's, so who was she to judge?

Carmella was quite attractive. A sporty, pretty, fun-loving brunette, she was fairly popular around the neighborhood. She was friendly, and funny, and easy to get along with. She was probably a better friend to Rachel than the blonde was to her, but Carmella was patient in a way Rachel could never be. Rachel didn't always have the patience to be the best friend to the other woman, but Carmella always seemed to understand. Carmella lived a far less stressful life; she was a stay-at-home mom when her son was younger and now ran a yoga studio with a few friends that was doing rather well.

Rachel and Carmella ran in a lot of the same mom-circles when their boys were younger, even if Carmella's son was a little younger than Jason. They were neighbors first, then they became friends. They lived in a pretty ritzy neighborhood with lots of big houses and very successful people... Carmella was the one of the few women who lived here who could be considered a peer. And despite being so different, they'd stayed friends for almost ten years now.

"Let me help you!" Carmella offered, grabbing a couple bags of groceries, saving Rachel a trip. Not always one to accept help, she was too stressed out to turn her friend down.

"Thank you," she relented. With all the bags unloaded, Rachel shut the back hatch and locked the car.

"Shouldn't Jason be out here helping you?" Carmella asked. Rachel gave her a withering look.

"God knows what he's getting up to in there..." Rachel warned, suddenly slightly nervous to bring her friend inside. But it was too late to turn her away politely, so she crossed her fingers inwardly as she led Carmella inside.

Luckily, the house was relatively quiet. They could hear some music playing from the backyard, but Rachel knew it could be worse, so she took the small victory. Reaching the kitchen to set down the bags on the big marble counter, the blonde mom only had a moment to smile at her friend before the other occupant of the house made his presence known.

"Hey Mom! Hey Mrs. S!" Jason called out. Striding towards the stairs, the 20-year-old had clearly come in from the pool. Walking in shirtless, wearing nothing but his damp trunks, he had a towel slung over his shoulders as he walked barefoot across the tile flooring. The tall, fit, well-built young man still had beads of water coating his tanned torso, following the contours of his sculpted musculature. He worked out every day, giving him a very well-defined body which he took every opportunity to show off. His handsome face had a grin, his shaggy brown hair still wet from the pool.

"Hey Jason!" Carmella replied, grinning, amused but nonetheless impressed by Jason's little showcase.

"Hi Jason..." Rachel said in an acidic tone, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. Jason stopped at the edge of the kitchen and looked at his mom, grinning and pointing at her. "Is that a new outfit? It looks good!" She did look good. The black suit, knee-length skirt, and shiny purple button-up top did a good job highlighting her impressive body without overdoing it. And indeed, it was a new outfit. But she wasn't about to give Jason the credit of being right.

"Oh!" Carmella said, giving Rachel an impressed smile at how polite Jason was being. Rachel barely acknowledged this, focusing on putting away the groceries.

"I gotta go shower..." he added with a coy half-smile, nodding at Carmella before confidently continuing his walk, striding up the stairs and out of sight. Carmella watched him go before turning back to face Rachel, still impressed by what just happened.

"My son has never acknowledged any outfit I've ever worn in my life!" Carmella said with a laugh. "You've done a good job with that one." She'd always viewed Rachel's son with affection, as he was friendly, confident, and charming to a fault. He'd always been ever respectful to Carmella and other people in the neighborhood, but with enough of a knowing glint in his eye to let you know he knew what he was doing and wasn't merely a goody two shoes. As some of his peers got into trouble, Jason seemed to keep things squeaky clean, so Carmella imagined raising him would have been a breeze. She glanced over at Rachel as she finally looked up to give her friend an unamused, withering look.

"Don't encourage him..." Rachel said, her annoyance with her son bubbling to the surface.

"What?" Carmella replied, smiling and genuinely confused. "What's the problem?"

"It's... it's nothing," Rachel replied, not looking up as she continued packing away the groceries. She'd never talked to anyone about the subject at the front of her mind thanks to this interaction, but she was half tempted to do so just so she could vent about it to someone.

"C'mon... what is it?" Carmella added, picking at the scab, intrigued by this strange reaction on Rachel's part.

"Don't worry about it," Rachel said, angrily balling up some trash and throwing it away.

"I'm just gonna keep poking at you until you talk, you know how tenacious I can be," Carmella said, unrelenting. Finally, ready to burst, Rachel stood up straight, turned to face her friend, giving her an angry look as she replied.

"I told you not to encourage him for a very good reason..." Rachel began. "Because Jason has been trying to get in my pants for years now."

It was the first time she'd ever told anyone about this. The first time she shared the other main stress point in her life that had really been spinning her mind in circles the last few years.

Carmella, understandably, was completely taken aback. Unsure of what she'd heard, she spoke up.

"Wait... what?" Carmella replied, her smile replaced by an expression of shock. Rachel smiled in pained confirmation, nodding as she did so.

"I said my son has been trying to talk me in to having sex with him for a few years now!" Rachel announced, the shower from upstairs announcing they weren't gonna get caught anytime soon. There was a long pause after this statement as the other mom took this in.

"You're kidding?" Carmella said, eyes wide, clearly gob smacked. Rachel shook her head.

"Nope!" Rachel announced, grabbing a bottle from the fridge and angrily swigging some cool water. "I wish I was joking."

"Are you sure?" Carmella replied, still baffled by all this. Rachel rolled her eyes.

"I know what you think... he seems so handsome and charming. Everyone likes him. Everything goes his way! He's got girls crawling all over him." Rachel said, her annoyances with her son boiling over. "But I know him better than anyone. He does shit like... little comments. Flirting and teasing, I can't fucking deal with it anymore. And you might think... 'oh, maybe she's misunderstanding!' Maybe I'm reading too much into things. But no, he's outright offered to do me. And in his mind, he's offering me a service. Now that I'm single, he's doing me a favor. He has nobly and without any selfish reasons whatsoever offered himself to me for whatever I need. To vent all my sexual frustration on him. My own son..."

"I don't believe this," Carmella replied, absolutely baffled by this revelation. Jason seemed like such a well-behaved young man. Rachel nodded.

"I don't know where this all comes from," Rachel replied, shaking her head, taking another swig of her water. "I don't know if he watched too much 'Game of Thrones' and thought, 'Oh, hey... incest! That's a great idea. That's the cool new thing.' I'm sure it's partially because he feels like he needs to be the man of the house after I booted his father out..."

"I mean, he kind of is the man of the house..." Carmella replied. Rachel rolled her eyes again even as Carmella struck a nerve.

"He's NOT the man of the house..." Rachel said dismissively, shaking her head, making this statement firmly as if it was a sticking point for her. "Just because some big tech company paid him off for some dumb program he farted out. And that he somehow convinced them to give him a job that he can do from here at home. And that he got lucky with a few investments, so combined with his salary he makes even more money than I do! All he does all day is just noodle around on his computer and touch himself, that does not impress me. It's my name on this house, not his. This isn't his house, and I'm not his, and he hasn't earned the right to have me, for so many reasons. But the biggest... it's incest! I'm his mom!"

"Wow..." Carmella said, still marveling at the whole thing, her mind racing. "I didn't even know that was, like... a thing people actually wanted to do. I've never even thought about anything like that..." she said wistfully, looking away, her mind flooded with rushing thoughts. This was certainly a subject that had never come up with the other neighborhood moms.

"Well, I've had to deal with it damn near every day," Rachel announced, letting her friend in on the big chasm between her and her son that had forever altered their relationship, raising the tension between them these last few years.

"Have you thought about, like, um... having him talk to someone about this?" Carmella asked. Rachel let out an amused laugh, shaking her head.

"I don't need to bring in some therapist into all this... mess," Rachel stated, gesturing all around her. "Besides... Jason... I don't need a doctor to diagnose him. He is many things, but he is not a mystery to me. That fucking boy has lived the most charmed fucking existence possible... everything has just come so fucking easy to him. With sports. With money. With girls. He gobbles up all these little sluts his own age... I hear them all the damn time, moaning and squealing with their little high pitch screams. 'Yes! Yes! You're the best! You're so big!' He thinks he's God's fucking gift! That's why he wants me! Because I'm the only woman who'll actually say no to him. The only woman he can't win over. The only woman he knows he can't have..."

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers