Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

She looked desperate with Marcia's panties just barely sticking out of her mouth, and for some reason that Marcia just couldn't resist, she stuck the soaked part of her mother's panties into her own mouth, and sucked hard. She then threw them on the ground, and delivered ten solid whacks of the strap across her mother's ass in quick succession.

By the fourth slap of the strap her mother had spit out her gag and was screaming wildly. After the tenth slap Marcia dropped the strap on the ground, then grabbed both of her mother's thighs to spin her face up, with her ass just over the arm of the couch so that it was not resting on it. Marcia then dived between her mom's legs and proceeded to bring her to an incredible oral climax. As the climax hit her, Linda reached down to grab large handfuls of her daughter's hair, and grind her pussy into her eager mouth.

When Linda began to catch her breath, Marcia got up and reached out with both arms to her mother to pull her off of the couch. Once up, she embraced her mom in another passionate kiss. Marcia then noticed that her mother's bosom was still sticking out of her pulled-down dress. She tenderly caressed and suckled each before putting her back together. She then snuggled into her mother's neck and said, "I love you mom. I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey. More than you'll ever know!" Linda replied as she embraced her daughter even more tightly.

After a few moments of a tight embrace they both heard a shout next them. "That's enough you two!" They looked over at the love seat and saw Lady Jennifer furiously pumping away at her pussy. "Linda, get down here and suck my pussy!"

"Sure thing Jenny." Linda said quite happily. She pulled away from her daughter, and dropped down between Lady Jennifer's thighs. She first pulled her panties down before wrapping her arms under her legs to pin her hips down, then began to eat her Lady out.

As her breaths began to deepen significantly, she panted, "Marcia, I keep witnessing ... some incredible performances of domination ... by you ... without experiencing them myself. That's ... going ... to ... have ... to ... end ... soooooonnn!" By this time her thighs were up on Linda's shoulders, with her ankles locked together. This put Linda's head in a vise. Marcia then marveled at how Lady Jennifer's body undulated like waves as her orgasm hit her.

When Marcia thought Lady Jennifer's senses had returned enough to be aware of her, she replied. "Of course Mistress Jennifer. When ever you want."

"Oh Marcia..." Lady Jennifer responded as if she were disappointed in her. "Just when I think you're really understanding what's going, you say something like that." As she said this, Linda pulled herself up next to Lady Jennifer in the love seat, and put her arm around her. "Don't you get it? You are not dominating me if you're concerned about when I want it. There can be no submission if I am doing something I want to do anyway."

She let out a sigh, and slowly got herself up. "I told Mrs. Gonzales to hold off serving lunch until we came in. Let's clean ourselves up, get some clean panties on, and then join the girls. I'm sure they're famished by now. I know I am!"

As Lady Jennifer came around the love seat to go to the bathroom behind it, she walked past Marcia. The moment that Lady Jennifer had gone by, Marcia slapped her ass as hard as she could.

With a loud yelp, she exclaimed, "Oh yes Marcia! Much better! Now you're getting it!"

~ End of Chapter 6 ~ My Daughter's Bitch ~

perl10
perl10
60 Followers
12