Next Time, It's My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl came up to my head and placed an additional strap around my neck, loosely, just enough to keep me from raising my head off the table. "Legs" never stopped, hesitated, sped up or slowed down. She worked her way down into my bush with the next run, stretching that long, loose body down toward my center. She grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled, slowly releasing my hair as she moved her hands back up my chest. She was still wearing her blouse and I longed to get a view of her breasts moving beneath the loose fabric.

Red was working my inner thighs now, kneading them in a therapeutic sort of way and raising my butt with her other hand and working it from underneath. She worked one thigh and buttock and then Cheryl stepped in and worked the other.

My cock wanted their attention, but none of them seemed like they were in a hurry. I wanted them desperately and was trying to twist and move my body to put it in the way of someone's ministrations. I had never experienced anything like this. My cock was oozing pre cum and my balls were aching. I moaned.

"Bad, bad, bad Jon", said Red. "Bad. How should we punish him Randi?"

"Stop right now, Jen", Randi said to the Red. And they both did. Right then. Immediately. Irrevocably. They stopped touching me. Just lifted up their hands and the three of them walked away to the food and wine table leaving me blowing hard.

I'll admit it. I cried. I didn't make any noise but the tears were running down my face into my ears. I couldn't move. This was torture.

Randi saw what was happening and immediately went and got a warm, wet washcloth and wiped my face, and kissed my lips very sweetly. "Are you OK?" she asked. I nodded. She kneeled next to me, her sweet breasts, my own pair, hanging there longing to be kissed. She picked up on this and leaned over allowing me to kiss her breast and suck on her nipple. She let out a groan. "This is making me so hot for you", she whispered. "My pussy is dripping. I promise I will let you lick it very soon if you just hang in there. I'm having so much fun," she smirked, like a little child. She covered me with a blanket right past my eyes and went back to her wine.

Wow, this is fun", Red, or Jen said.

"Is he everything you wanted?" asked Randi. "Is there anything you need?"

"I think we had better cover the floor with some towels before the oil gets out of hand. I plan on using a lot of it", said the blonde.

"Yeah and can we have a large bucket or bowl with hot water and a pile of wash clothes and towels?" asked Cheryl.

"All of the above", said Randi. "What did you girls want to do next?"

They were talking about me like I wasn't there. Anticipation was already driving me nuts.

"How about if we take turns riding him?" said Jen. "I think I'd like to get on him and see how quickly we can get him to the breaking point". We could take turns, give him a five minute break in between each of us and see who brings him to the edge fastest. I would be interested in seeing what happens if we drive him over the edge. How about you, Janey?"

"Yeah, I always wondered what would happen to a guy who wasn't allowed to cum. It might a good learning experience. Let's fuck the shit out of him and see what happens."

I started panting again. I couldn't see them, but I could tell they were looking.

"I think I may have a better idea" said Randi. "Let's go out to the hot tub for a minute." I had no idea what they were hatching up out there, but Randi knew me sexually better than anyone in the world and I had no doubt that I was facing something focused on that intimate knowledge.

I think I may have entered some other reality, because the next thing I knew, Randi was removing the blanket. I felt exposed and vulnerable all over again staring up at four lovely ladies who had nothing better on their minds than to torture me all afternoon.

Red was still fully dressed. Janey had only her blouse on and Randi was still wearing her slacks. Only Cheryl was completely naked and every one of them looked absolutely wicked. Red and Cheryl went and got another glass of wine and pulled a chair up on either side of the massage table.

Randi and Janey were on either side of my head. Janey knelt down and kissed me. It was so hard not to moan already. Her nipples got instantly hard and I could tell through the fabric of her blouse that they were great nipples. Randi knelt on the other side and kissed me passionately as soon as Janey let up. Then, watching my eyes carefully, Randi began unbuttoning Janey's blouse, exposing the inner curves of each breast, a female body line that Randi knows I am nuts over. Janey's belly was very sweet. Randi pushed the shoulders of the blouse back and let the blouse hit the floor. Then she dipped her both hands in the warm oil and began massaging Janey's neck, chest and breasts right over my face. Janey purred.

"Wouldn't you love to be doing this, Jon?" Randi asked. All I could do was nod never taking my eyes off of Janey's breasts. Her nipples were a chocolate cherry color and stood out like little rockets. Sloping lines connected her breasts to her chest at the top and the nipples pointed up a bit. The curve underneath her breasts was exquisite and shiny with massage oil. "I'll bet you would love to suck those nipples, wouldn't you?" Randi asked. "Can you feel them in your mouth?" Randi bent forward gently taking a nipple in her mouth. Then she set her teeth in it and pulled the nipple away from Janey's chest. I was staring up at two perfect, but very different sets of breasts.

"Your are making me drip, Randi", Janey said. "I'm ready to straddle that big hard dick and go for a ride."

"Let me see" said Randi. Janey and Randi both stood up on either side of my face. Randi reached her hand down below Janey's white blonde landing strip. Janey spread her legs wider. My viewpoint was from below as my wife ran her fingers through Janey's super swollen wet lips. She slid a finger into her hole and Janey moaned again. "Yep, you're ready all right" said Randi. Randi ran her sloppy wet hand all over my face and lips. She allowed me to suck the juice off of her fingers. I could tell that Randi was very excited as I licked between each of her fingers.

Janey reached over and unzipped Randi's pants. They leaned forward and kissed each other above my face while Janey's hands worked their way under the waistband and pushed Randi's pants down over her hips. I couldn't take my eyes off of Janey's swollen lips while watching this beautiful blonde woman work my wife's pants down over her perfect butt.

"Girls", Randi said, "You're up". They cheered and applauded and high fived each other as the changed places.

Jen asked me if I would like to see her naked. I nodded. "You think I'm hot, don't you?" she asked. Again I nodded. I could rub your cock with my pussy lips for a while. Would you like that? Or maybe you would like to lick me for a while?" She knelt on the massage table with a knee on either side of my head. She was still wearing this hot little skirt, but I could see she had no panties on and she was a natural red head. Her pussy lips were inches above my face. She rubbed her pussy up and down my nose and chin and I was kissing and licking for all I was worth, then she cupped up a decent amount of massage oil and went straight for my cock. "I'm going to make you say, the magic word, Jon." She had enough oil to do my entire body twice over and began pumping me like she was on a mission. She took off her skirt, and sat down on my face making it hard for me to breathe as she continued to slide up and down my nose, mouth and chin. I screamed into her pussy soundlessly as I got closer and closer to coming. She moved down rubbing her juices into my chest, stomach, and finally she grabbed my cock and started using it like a vibrator on her clit. She was like a wild woman on a tear to cover me from head to foot in juice.

"Stop", I yelled into the folds of her cunt.

Just as I reached the point where I was sure I wouldn't come in this moment, Cheryl positioned her pussy about a quarter inch from my throbbing cock like she was going to slide it on in and started working me over with her oily hands. Her breasts rocked back and forth on her chest.

"Gee, Randi, how long can this thing get if I keep pumping it? Think it can reach into my hole if I keep going?" She changed tactics and started rubbing the head over her lips back and forth and then vertically up her slit and I could see about an eighth of an inch of the very tip disappear into her hole, then she slid it out and ran it up and down her slit again. "I would love to fuck you right now, but we talked about it and we're just not sure you're turned on enough," she said. "I could plunge this beautiful purple throbbing cock right into my sweet dripping pussy and ram it in right down to the root." She slid it up and down and then stopped with about a half inch in her hole. "I'm going to impale myself on your big dick, right now."

Then she just got up off the table and walked over to a chair. ArrrrGh! I cried.

"Bad Jon, bad," Randi said. "Just for that I am going to massage your balls. I want you to just lie there and suffer. First, please take a look at my pussy. She straddled my face and hovered just out of reach of my tongue. "I don't know if I have ever been so hot and wet. See how engorged my lips are? See how ready I am?" A pearl of her juice hung from her lower lips. Her hole was partly open. I know this pussy like I know my own life. I worship it, as I said earlier. "I just wanted you to see and to know". Then she went down to my feet and tightened the leg straps until my legs were positioned on either side of the end of the table. I was wide open, available and vulnerable and all the girls oohed, and ahhed over my helplessness. There was a wolf whistle and then silence. Randi sat on the end of the table, dipped both hands into the oil and very gently started to massage my sack between my balls. She tugged the sack toward her very gently and ran her fingertips over my balls. I moaned. I couldn't help it now. This was too much for me. The oil was hot. She stroked my balls with the back of her fingers and then cupped them in her hand and kissed them.

"Stop!" I yelled.

Apparently that was some kind of a signal because now all four naked beauties came over to the table, each scooped up a handful of oil. Janey once again straddled my face facing the top of my head and rubbed her slick wet pussy all over my mouth and chin. Jen straddled my chest and sat on it, her pussy slick on my belly. Then she grabbed my cock and started massaging it like it was a small person, giving her attention to each square millimeter. Cheryl knelt down above my head and began slowly licking Janey and then she kissed me, sloppy with Janey's juices. The she licked Janey some more. Janey was having a difficult time keeping her balance hovered over my face. They weren't silent. They were all moaning and groaning. Cheryl kissed me again.

"Stop, Stop Stop!" I screamed. I couldn't even see Jen past all of the flesh in my face, but she had reached my limit. I was blowing again and yelling "Stop!" Over and over again with each exhalation.

"Too much noise, Jon! Punish him, punish him!" Jen cried out.

The girls just laughed, waited a few seconds and resumed their previous tasks.

"Stop" I yelled after no more than a couple of minutes. I had reached the point where I was going to come if they even looked at me naked strapped to the table. I screamed bloody murder.

"Well this is no fun. He keeps being bad. Let's drown him in pussy juice," Jen said. My face was already slathered with Janey's juices. Cheryl squatted above my face and began rubbing her cunt all over the top of my head, as Jen came over to the top of the table and waited her turn. By the time Jen got done with me, I had pussy juice in my ears and in my eyes. My hair was totally soaked and the smell was like nothing I've ever experienced.

"He's soaking wet!" yelled Janey. She gave a little whoop and a war dance, her breasts jiggling.

"I need some cock!" Cheryl yelled. She mounted me and instantly sank down on me until she was completely impaled.

"Stop!" I yelled again, after only six or seven strokes, but she was hot to go and very disappointed.

"My turn," Jen hollered and brought her tiny, hot little body over and climbed onto the table, looking at me like a hungry redheaded cougar.

I just couldn't take it anymore. Jen's little body was so hot. I yelled "Stop" before she even climbed on. I was going to cum just looking at her.

"No fair, no fair", she whined. "We need to do something different. Can't he hold out longer than that, Randi? I didn't even touch him."

"Let's go out to the hot tub and have a soak for a bit," Randi said, looking concerned. Maybe her lover couldn't put out enough for this crew. The other women went out back. She'd overdone it. Four hot women were just way too much for me under these circumstances. I needed to quit. I needed to cum. This wasn't OK with me anymore. I would have been happy to blow a load inside any of these women or all of them. Randi covered me with the blanket again and whispered a promise to get rid of the girls earlier than planned. I begged her to let me cum, but she wasn't willing to admit defeat. I whined, I pleaded.

"We'll see" was all she said. "Are you having fun?" she asked me and really wanted an answer. She gave my cock a squeeze.

"I'm not even sure", I said. "You're torturing me. I love you for it. I love that you brought these beautiful women over and I'm ready to fuck every one of them and you twice." I was definitely conflicted. Randi just kissed me and headed out to the hot tub.

It was actually good to get a break for a while, if you can believe it. I fell asleep. I was exhausted. Some time later, it could have been ten minutes or an hour, the blanket was peeled back off my head and I looked up into Jen's beautiful, but mischievous green eyes.

"Are you OK, Jon? We're worried about you."

"I'm fine," I said. I had given up on the silent thing.

"You're not supposed to talk," Jen said, "but I won't tell on you if you let me fuck you. You have a beautiful, big purple dick and I need a big dick inside me."

Like, what am I going to say? I couldn't stop her if I tried or if I wanted to, which I didn't. I thought all the girls were fine, but something about this freckled pixie made my blood boil.

"What if I can't stop?"

"Can you cum without making any noise?" she asked.

"I will do anything if you make me cum," I said. "Anything".

"Just don't cum too fast." She answered, "and don't make any noise."

I confessed that I could cum just looking at her, she was so hot.

"I'm going to do you backwards, so I can watch for the others", she said and she climbed onto the table with her butt towards my face. I had a clear view of her swollen labia as she gently slid partway on to my dick. "Sorry about the lack of foreplay", she groaned, "but neither of us need it and we don't have a lot of time."

"Damn, you're big" she growled, taking in another inch. She moved her ass up and back down again. "I'm going to get it all", she moaned. "I want it all." Once she was on, she didn't move very much. She was more interested in getting me to hit her g spot. She was successful apparently and then her fingers found her clit as she choked down a yell.

She fucked me hard without a lot of motion, just pounded my pubic bone. Both of us were squelching our groans and moans. It only lasted a few minutes and then we both came. All I knew was that the feeling was fantastic, the relief was tremendous, but we were out of control on the table and it tipped over.

Fortunately, neither of us cracked our heads on anything and we probably looked as guilty as school children when the dripping naked girls came running in to see what had happened.

"I accidentally knocked him over", she said with a sheepish post orgasmic grin on her face. "Sorry about that".

"Looks like no harm done and I thought we should get him off the table anyway." Randi looked at me curiously.

"Yeah, right," I thought. I was crusty with pussy juice. My back was stuck to the massage table from the sweat and other fluids. I had enough oil on me to fill a tanker.

"You girls go back out to the hot tub and we'll be out in a minute," she said. "I think Jon needs a shower."

Randi asked me what happened and I told her that Jen had just fucked me 'till I came and we knocked over the table.

"How was it?" she smiled. I thought she was going to give me a bad time for having an orgasm, but instead she led me into the master bedroom. I assumed I was heading for the bathroom, but she stopped me and pointed to our bed. "I want to fuck you while you tell me what it was like to fuck that hot little freckled redhead, and I want to do it while I can still smell their pussies all over you."

She was my master. I was her slave. I complied. She still wanted to be dominant and climbed on top. I had enough cum in me to fill half the holes in town at this point and it wasn't long before we both had an orgasm. Randi came first as I described what it felt like to have my dick inside that little girl. She was so hot and ready that it was easy to get her to cum by whispering the nasty story in her ear. When she orgasmed, her pussy tightened on my cock and sucked me dry.

"This is our little secret," she said "and if I have to, I will bring you in here every half hour till they leave and fuck you stupid. I guess the orgasm rule was out of line. I'm sorry if It has been hard on you." And then she gave me that smile that could melt the polar icecaps. I was in heaven.

"I don't care if I have an orgasm inside the other ladies," I said "as long as you're willing to take care of me."

"You're mine all mine and I love you," was all she said. "I have some ideas for the second round and I think you'll be ok with them."

"Second round? Aren't we on the fourth or fifth?"

"No baby. I have some more fun in store for you. Just go with the flow." She kissed me hard. "Take a quick shower before you start smelling like a brothel. Then, bring the massage table out and go back for the fruit and wine. Oh, and refill the massage oil and bring that too. You won't need the straps."

I did as I was commanded. Randi had me set the massage table to a better working height with the foot of the table pointing toward the hot tub.

"I'm sorry that Jon is not holding up as well as he might, but I think there may be other ways to get our needs met," she told the girls. "Cut up the fruit and feed us, Jon, and keep the wine glasses full."

"This water has got to be pussy soup," I thought. "It'll take some major cleaning after this." I had a strong notion to have a good long soak in it after they left. The girls kicked back and had me feed them grapes and fresh cut, juicy Bartlett pear slices.

"Jon used to be a professional massage therapist, so after you loosen up, you might want to get on the table," Randi told them.

Janey hopped out immediately. "I'm loose and ready," she said. She climbed onto the table on her stomach and let out a long sigh. "I want you to fuck me when you're done, Jon. And I command you to last longer than sixty seconds."

I was already hard looking across her back to her butt and long, long legs. This was going to be fun.

I stood at her head and started in on her like I normally did with Randi. I worked her neck and shoulders and she moaned appreciatively. I was just doing the normal relaxing Swedish massage, but I used more oil than I normally would have. I laid my torso along her back and practically hung my cock in her face, but I had her so relaxed, I'm not sure she even noticed. I couldn't wait to get to her long legs, but I was not going to hurry this event. I moved to the side of the table and began working on her mid and lower back.