Next Time, It's My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pour some oil in my hand," she told me. Her hand naturally fell to my cock and she just grabbed it and held on to it, squeezing gently from time to time and pumping occassionally. I began to knead the top half of her butt without changing my position. I wasn't going to move away from her gentle ministrations to my cock anytime soon. I liked this woman. She had a sweet spirit. I don't know how Randi had found these girls, but I didn't have a single complaint. Many people store sexual tension in the butts and this girl had plenty. She had been playing all day, had had her pussy licked by a hot little Irish woman, had ridden me briefly and still hadn't cum yet. I was going to remedy that situation in short order.

I finally did pull away from her hand, but she had nothing to complain about because I moved one well lubed hand between her cheeks and used the other to knead along the outside of her precious, muscular butt. The hand inside her crack was sliding around and I allowed some focus on her 'extra' hole, teasing around it, as I made her moan both from muscular relief and from passion. Making women horny has always excited me and I felt like I had Janey's number. She raised her hips off of the table a little as her lust grew. I moved my inner hand down toward her pussy enough to make her think I was going there and then I backed off and ran my hand down her leg. Then I moved to the other side and continued working her butt and teasing her at the same time. Just about the time she opened her legs inviting me to pay more attention to her pussy, I ran my hand down the leg I was working on and moved to her feet. Get 'em hot and then back off, then get 'em hot again. That's my policy. I might be a slave, but I was just beginning to take control of Janey on the table. "Payback time", I thought to myself.

I worked her left foot. She couldn't stop moaning. I'm really quite good at this. Then I moved up to her calf, caressing, then kneading, then caressing again. OK, you know where I was heading. Janey knew it, too. The girls knew it. It had gotten quiet in the tub as I put on the floor show. I worked my way up her thigh in the process, opening her up a little at a time until her legs were spread as far as they could go and still be on the table, giving the tub girls a straight view up her snatch. As I worked the upper part of her thigh and the outside of her butt, my fingers just happened to trace a line up her lips. Of course, it seemed accidental. My touch there was very light. I guess she was hot from all the earlier activity. Each time my fingers ran her course, her hips involuntarily came up about a half inch from the table in that motion that tells me, "I'm raising my pussy off the table to make it easier for someone to thrust a big cock in me."

I had raised the stakes a bit with this activity and again, just as she was as ready as I could get her in this indirect fashion. I stopped and moved to her left foot. I worked between each toe and focused on reflexology points that would allow her to open her first charka energy. Her moaning resumed. The moans were really all about the healing effects of good massage. Then up her calves again, then her thighs. After pretty quickly getting her back to the point she had been when I was working her other thigh, I increased her pulse and her responses by actively working her clit while still being therapeutic with the other hand. Her moaning took on a new and fairly continuous tone as she assumed I was going for broke. It was a simple thing really to stick my thumb in her hole, use my fingers to work her clit and keep massaging with the other hand. Now she rose off the table into doggy position. I thought this was counter productive to relaxation therapy, really, so after a couple of more minutes and after bringing her to the verge of her first desperately desired orgasm, I withdrew my hand, gave her a good ten second lapping with my tongue and told her to turn over. "Now who is suffering," I thought. At the same time, it was Randi that I wanted to make pay for thinking she could control me. I was planning, even as Janey rolled over with a groan. I placed my hands on her side so she wouldn't roll the table over and so she would feel secure. She was a definitely a bit wobbly.

Now I had the great pleasure of standing at her head looking down that long, lanky body to her blonde landing strip and then down her long legs. Again, I leaned over and allowed the weight of my torso to rest on her chest for a minute, my cock in her hair and my face at her navel. I lie there for a minute and then stood up. I started on the back of her neck and the top of her shoulders and received a moan of pleasure for my efforts. Then I began slowly working around her breasts, getting closer and closer to her nipples, but putting off contact, teasing her. Ultimately I reached her aureoles and nipples giving each one a gentle tug from time to time while I heightened her drive. Moving down to one side of the table, I began working her belly in gentle circles. Again she took my throbbing cock in her hand with a moan and began squeezing. I was careful to provide her with plenty of oil, as I had been ravaged all morning long and was a bit sore.

My circling hands inevitably worked their way between her legs and I didn't hesitate to sweetly massage her labia and clit, occasionally allowing a finger, then two to slide into her hole. I was playing her like a fine classical cello and worked her to a fever pitch before again abandoning her pussy and moving to her feet. I repeated the process I had used when she was on her back, again ultimately ending where her long legs met her torso. Then I went for it; Slowly at first and with my fingers and then switching to my mouth. I teased her lightly with my tongue and she began raising her hips and sliding down the table toward the foot to get more contact. When she was close enough, I moved to the end of the table. I raised her hips with my hands under her lower back and butt and rubbed my face in her pussy using my tongue on her clit and my middle finger to tease her g-spot. It wasn't very long before her body started pumping. She made outrageous noises as she came. "What an animal, I thought."

There were cheers from the peanut gallery. "Me next, me next," they all cried. I held a finger up for silence as I still wasn't supposed to be talking. Janey had asked me to fuck her after the massage and I was more than ready. I let her come down about half way from her orgasm, then I lowered her hips back down to the table and began teasing her slit with the end of my cock. She was hot. She had thought I was through with her, but I was just beginning.

I controlled her by her hips and gave her about an inch, just the tip, and fucked her gently with just that part until she said, "All the way in! I want it all the way in!" I, of course, gave her just another inch and continued pumping. She bucked and moaned trying to get her pussy closer to me. Suddenly, I rammed it home all the way to the root. She was a push over. She came immediately. I let her subside while I continued to fuck her very slowly, bringing her down. I didn't want to leave 'anything on the table', so to speak. After a bit, I slid out, turned to the girls and smiled invitingly.

Randi demanded a turn and I gave it to her literally and figuratively, spending an equal amount of time and teasing. She came, not caring how much noise she made.

Jackie hardly waited until Randi was off the table to offer herself. I made her come as well.

Then Jen had one final idea. The girls would line up on the deck in doggy position, kneeling on folded towels. Each had a vibrator and they would turn them on and start working their pussies. The plan was for me to come behind each of them and give them seven deep strokes and then move on to the next pussy. The first one to cum was out until there was only one left.

"What a fine idea," I thought. I love this little redhead.

Randi motioned me inside. "We'll be right back, ladies. Get your motors running. As soon as we were in the door, she embraced me. "Even after all these fabulous pussies, you're still mine, right?

"This just makes me love you more than ever." I replied.

"Are you sure, even after you've fucked all of these beautiful women?"

I kissed her deeply and didn't say a word.

"Well, OK, then," she said. She grabbed my cock, which had subsided a bit. Then she slipped on a cock ring. I had heard about these, but never worn one. "Next time you cum; I want it to be inside of me. I'm still your master."

"I'll always be your love slave, baby, until we are too old to chase each other around the nursing home," I replied.

"Come fuck me, Dan." She said and led me back out to the deck.

Once Randi had taken her place, I was staring at a line of fabulous snatches and at least for another hour, they were all mine. "Bet you couldn't even get this in 'Vegas," I thought.

Jen was first, 'cause it was her idea. They started their vibrators. I pumped her all the way down seven strokes and then moved on to Randi's sweet little ass and love hole. Jen groaned loudly as I slid out. I moved down a foot or so, grabbed Randi by the hips and lifted her off the towel with each stroke. I got a moan out of her as well as I moved on to Jackie. It was interesting to note that each pussy felt very different. They were all delightful, but Jen and Randi were tighter, Jackie's interior had more texture, Janey's was the wettest. I could feel from the distance of two pussies that Janey was anticipating my arrival and that Jen and Randi were wild with waiting for my return. I did Janey, reaching my hand over her hips to put my hand over hers, which was holding the vibrator to her clit.

Each moaned or yelled as I removed myself from them. It was like the stopping was hotter than the fucking, but I was moving so fast I didn't have time to think about it. Jackie came first, after the third round and only a few strokes into her turn. I gave her the other four for free. She fell on her face with her butt still up in the air and then collapsed completely on the deck. "One down," I thought.

I started to sweat. No one noticed or cared. On the fourth round Janey screamed like she'd been stabbed and continued to scream, even after I pulled out and moved back to Jen. Two down. I think this was all too much for Randi because she was out on round five and I went back to Jen, the lone holdout. I started talking to her.

"What's the matter, babe? Is my dick not big enough? Is it not hard enough? Isn't it long enough? Can you feel it deep inside you pounding in and out of your sweet love hole? You are so hot with your pussy up in the air like this. You should assume this position on a regular basis." I fucked her for a good 5 minutes and could tell she was starting to lose it. I pulled out and lay on the deck with my face under her hips, pushed her hand and vibrator away and lit into her with my tongue. That was what she needed because she collapsed on my face in heaving gasps. I thought I was going to asphyxiate as she ground her mound into my face.

"All finished up," I thought. "Good job, Dan."

"Get him girls. Punish him, make him cum!," yelled Randi. "Fuck him silly. Seven strokes each" I hoped the neighbors weren't home. Randi rolled over to me and pulled the cock ring off of me and moved away as Jackie mounted me and started slamming me home. The heaving breasts were just too much. Then Janey took over, "I'm fucking you. Do you like it? Fuck me, baby." She rolled off and the hot freckled red head took her turn. I lost no time in using my hands, which were finally free, to explore those wonderful tits. I was just about to cum when Randi took over. She looked straight into my eyes and said, "Now's your chance. Fill me up, baby. You're the greatest lover I have ever known. You're the only man I ever wanted." That and a few strokes was all it took. I yelled at the top of my lungs, and pumped my load inside of her.

Well, as it turned out the day wasn't so bad after all. Something a bit like paradise, I supposed. We all jumped in the hot tub, totally contaminating it with cum, pussy juice, sweat and oil. The sun had set and the first stars were beginning to appear as Randi told them the big secret, that I was her partner and that my name was Dan, not Jon. I think we all felt pretty close and there was some sweet and gentle fondling going on. The house was a mess; clothes strewn everywhere, food drying out on the coffee table and wine bottles and glasses left wherever they were placed. The deck was covered with vibrators and towels and there we were like old friends having a social event.

As the ladies took their leave a bit later, we all agreed to get together again sooner rather than later with or without the sexual games. I had no doubt that outrageous fucking was in our future. My balls felt like they were the size of grapefruit. I was imagining that I would have a hard time walking in the morning, but I think we were all very satisfied. What kept running through my mind was Randi's payback in a month. I had no firm plans, but my mind was reeling with the possibilities because next time, it was my turn.