All Comments on 'Next Time You're Mine'

by Ingenue_79

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
wow

Very interesting and intriguing! You got my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmmm, you did it again!

Oh I just love your stories and you did it again! Please keep writing! You got my kitty purring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Getting Better Every Time

Catherine - your stories are becoming more focussed, more sensual and erotic. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree

I agree with the others. You are a fantastic author. You visualizations are precise and your story telling intense. It doesn't hurt that you're an extremely erotic author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

This is exactly what I was looking for... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Always hot!

Supporting all these other comments, I'd like to add that I notice you have developed a consistent style in your writing - hot all the way through with a subtle focus always on the sex. This new type of story was no exception to your rule of excellence at all times. Wonderful! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing - got me going

just right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry but to unrealistic

Any fucking that caused someone to scream in agony like you describe would certainly leave them bleeding and in no state to eventually feel pleasure. And she wakes up and doesn't immediately look for a weapon to defend herself from people who drugged and abducted her. . .really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You made it sound as I was standing there watching. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous