Nia: There Be Weres and Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Alright so out with it did you snipe Green from where the cops found you?"

"You betcha, three miles isn't even the extent of the range on the Barrett. They can go four miles, beyond three it gets almost impossible you have to adjust for drop plus wind and give yourself one very stationary target, takes almost two seconds to reach the target at three miles."

"Ah hell how did you do it so cleanly then?"

"I aimed where they were going to be, I got lucky with their delayed reactions. I think I should be thankful the Barrett is such a high power rifle, warped the metal of the car to give a range of fired from."

"You know, I think the military would love to hear you say that you got lucky. Headquarters has fielded a number of requests for you to share with the marksmen crews how you do what you do."

I groan and cover my face not wanting to say anything. I mean really how does one tell the experts that you just point, shoot, and pray. I am saved from saying anything by Sam and Anne coming back looking a little flustered. I sit up with a smile as Sam comes over holding out a bag for me.

"So was the sex good?" Sam grins and shakes her head Anne sighs and sits in a chair.

"There were reporters out there they were hounding us to and from the car. They even followed us into the hotel until the security ushered them out." Anne says making me look up from the bag from her to Sam.

"What were the questions?"

"Mostly if you had any comment on the sniper attack and the deaths we are investigating." Falco and I groan at Sam's words, this is not a terribly good time for those.

"I'll go make a statement I hope no comment on the on going investigations will work." Falco says getting up and heading for the door.

Going through the bag again I find my sports bras and pull out the package. Anne turns pink as I drop my robe and slip into one of the bras. Noticing there is more in the bag I go through it and pull out a pregnancy test, one of the expensive ones and toss it to Sam. Sam turns pink as she moves toward the bathroom slowly I move up and push her along. Anne follows us into the bathroom where I leave her with Sam while I go get dressed.

Exiting my bedroom after running a loving hand over Ben's coffin I find Falco sitting in the chair again. He looks over at me then points toward the bathroom I left Sam and Anne in. I go to the door and open it to find Sam in Anne's arms both looking at the little test. I go over to look at it, it doesn't have a result yet so put my arms around Sam.

"These things take so fucking long." Sam says getting a giggle out of both of us.

"I don't know why your agonizing over this, if your not Ben and Samuel will just double team you again." Sam giggles and nods.

"You should try it, it's really good feeling."

"I might some time need to speak to Ben about it. It wasn't a big deal to him with you, he's married to me." I stop and groan a thought coming to me. "I just realized, I'm a were now, he may not be able to give me any more of his kids." Sam groans, turns to face me to put me in her arms and pulls me close to her.

"I'm pretty sure he will still put children in you. Vampires are human, dead walking around human but human. I think the only change will be what sort of children you give him. The research done so far has told us much about vampires none of us knew before." I look up at Anne then bury my face into Sam tears streaming.

Our shrieks of delight at the result of the test bring Falco running to the bathroom. He stares at us holding hands and jumping around the room with his mouth open before he sighs and walks away. We follow him out to sit on the sofa and toss the test in his lap.

"Where's Samuel? We gotta tell him he might be a father and he needs to teach me how to not go all furry." Falco holds up his hand and pulls out his cell phone talks into it a second then puts it away as the door opens.

We all look up as Samuel comes in putting his cell phone away then moves over to a chair. He grabs it and slides it around to sit in front of us on the sofa.

"Some good news and some bad news, I'm the only known tiger in town. Most of us prefer wetter places, I guess jungles just feel better, lucky I grew up in Arizona I guess." Falco tosses the test over to Samuel who looks at it then looks at Sam.

"You might be a father, I'll have to speak to Greene and see if we can get the tests they did to Nia." Samuel gets up and hugs Sam to him until I kick him in the butt.

"You said there was good news." Samuel sighs puts Sam down then sits back in the chair.

"Of the four people you shot yesterday one was a woman, her husband hasn't been seen lately. They used to live in Dallas, after coming up with the name on her the people I talked to, ended up being sure her husband is already dead. I got an address for their house chances are good the caster behind this is there."

"Anna is there a chance they have another demon already?" Anna shakes her head with a smile.

"Not really, the demons are weaker when summoned during the day and there is preparation time involved in the spell." I smile with Anna, Falco sighs and gets up to get on the phone.

"Well then we just need to find a way to get out of here without alerting the press. We can go to this house let me do my thing and go home tomorrow, tonight is a lovely night for hot sex with my husband."

I get up to get my guns and have to go back into the main room my guns are not in my bedroom. Charlie has my guns in the case waiting for me there. I get everything on me and into my long coat then get to sit on the edge of the sofa.

"How are we going to get out of here without the press knowing?" Falco asks pacing in front of the sofa.

"Isn't there a parking garage?" I ask to a few shaken heads. "Well then call the front desk and ask them if they can sneak us out, limo or something." Falco groans and walks away on his phone again.

"Nia, why don't you ever use the AK?" Sam asks while we wait.

"Because you use it, it's only better than the shotgun at ranges longer than I would use for anything besides the Barrett."

"Except I'm not sure I want to go, I have life growing in me now. You can do this because well hell your scary good at killing everyone you want and walking away. I'm very much not I'm the nerd you sleep with while your husband is stuck in a coffin." I pull Sam to me and kiss her long and hard.

"You forgot that I love you. Don't worry you are going to babysit Anne with Linus, Falco, Ben-Ben, and Charlie will cover the back exit. I'm not going to question anybody I just want this over with." We look up at Falco when he walks back over.

"We got a way out without the press, come on we are taking the service elevator."

A security man meets us in the hallway to lead us to the service elevator. It's a very big rather ugly elevator that only opens with a card. We get off in the kitchen which is an experience in itself. The kitchen is huge with stoves and counters everywhere, lots of the big metal refrigerators and at least thirty people in the silly white hats. The smell is heavenly they are making food left, right, and center. I stop to beg a sandwich and some cookies on the way.

I kept getting things, a salad, two chocolate cream cannoli, and almost a soup. I had to beg off on the soup, I didn't want to be wearing soup when I go killing. I give Sam one of the cannoli for the only coke in the limo. Charlie begs for the salad surprising the hell out of me. Starts a discussion on minotaurs and how they are more cow than person, started by Linus. Figuring it is a running joke with the minotaurs I ignore the discussion and focus on eating my sandwich.

There is a reporter and crew at the house when we reach it, along with a lot of cops. We split up with half my team going with the cops to go around behind the house. After making sure the reporter is not airing live I move up in front of the house. I pause there to look at it glad to see it is a single story ranch house as they are called.

Not to say there is a big yard, there is only one way through to the backyard without going through the house. The front door is perhaps eight feet from the street with four windows. There is a big window for the living room, a bedroom window close to the door, a small bathroom window and another bedroom window. The house is a light tan color with a white door and window molding.

Overall, a nice looking house exactly like the one next to it on either side. I look to Sam for a thumbs up then take off my coat. Shivering a little from the cold, my guns clanking, I move to the front door. Not seeing anything in the windows I get my shotgun in hand and shoot the door. I put two into the door at the handle destroying that section. I kick the door open and move in to an empty living room, the TV is on shining some light onto the sofa a dining room table behind the sofa.

The TV is loud enough I can't hear anything else so move over to it and turn it off. Then I do hear something, a grunt and footsteps, these aren't footsteps from a person, these are the steps of something big with hoofs. I turn toward the kitchen just in time to see a minotaur step into view. This isn't Charlie or Linus, neither of them is covered in scars.

This one though, is literally covered in scars, except for the lower legs covered in fur and the loincloth it is more scar than normal flesh. Even the furry horned head has scars on it, evidenced by the strips of missing fur. Even one eye has a scar running over it, at the outer edge. The eye behind the scar is normal dark brown before they turn a little red as the man snorts and roars.

He takes a step toward me before I shoot him in the leg, the shotgun blowing his leg away at the knee. He roars again hopping toward me going faster than you would think possible on one leg. It's almost comical him coming toward me, his horns puncturing the roof a little bit as he hops. I level the shotgun on him higher up and open fire. The first shell rips a big chunk of his chest away as his hands come for me.

The second and third shot go into almost the same place sending him back into the wall leading into the hallway. I shoot into the slumped body until the shotgun clicks empty, the chest nothing more than ground meat. I check the kitchen to find no one there I do find the axe that all minotaurs carry. Wondering why he attacked without the axe I head for the hallway letting the shotgun fall to the floor.

Pulling out the Desert Eagle I open the first door on the left. I search the room carefully, in the closet, under the bed, and even the drawers. The furniture is nice a bedroom set that you would get for guests, there is nothing personal in the room. No clothes or pictures anywhere this has to be a guest room. I head for the next door on the left then stop before opening the door. A loud whoosh and boom has me dropping low and looking around.

Seeing no change in the house I forget about the sound picturing it as nothing important. This second door reveals a mostly bare room in the middle of a repainting. A few items lie in the middle of the room, I check them to find nothing remarkable, just some brushes. There is one thing that has me wondering, a pile of shapes one would use in a child's room. It is a universal package, we had been looking at them the week before I came here.

More sounds has me dropping low, these are long wails followed by loud cracks. Again no change to the house that I can see, I move on to the last room. This is a lived in bedroom. The bed is large and looks well used, not quite in disarray but almost. There are several boxes of pregnancy tests in the bathroom, seems the owners had decided it was time for kids.

I rub my own swelling belly knowing how they felt and sorry it was taken from them. More sounds, these are another whoosh and boom. I sigh in frustration, there seems to be something going on and I haven't found anyone. Wishing the house was gone so I could see if anyone else was here I look down as I trip on the edge of the carpet in the bedroom and the hallway.

When I look up again the house is gone, there are no walls and I see someone. He is strange looking, a little shorter than I am, with a bluish green skin, long white hair and striking blue eyes. He starts talking in a strange language gesturing at me, I hear a gasp as he finishes and shoves both hands at me. I smile at him raise the Desert Eagle and shoot him. His head snaps back and he falls on his back yellowish blood flowing out of what is left of the back of his head.

Moving toward him to make sure he is dead I ignore the shouts. After nudging him with my foot and shooting him in the chest I look up. Anna is gesturing at me and saying something. Before I can ask she stops and everyone is running for me. I am taken up into hug after hug before I am set back on the ground and I can walk back to the car. I get in followed by Sam and Anna, both are looking at me a little pale.

After a minute or so Samuel joins us along with Falco. The limo takes off as Sam pulls me into her lap and starts kissing me. It is a frenetic kissing, turns my toes and makes me forget everything. When she pulls back I take in a deep breath and look around to find we are back at the hotel. Back in the room I am pulled into Ben's arms and we all sit down to watch the disk Samuel produces.

Starts out innocent enough, I'm shown walking up to the door. Then I shoot the door open and everything goes all to hell. Can see through the window the minotaur I shoot down. You can see me walking into the kitchen and returning then disappear down the hallway. Shortly after that is when it gets weird, the first thing you see is a large ball of fire fall on the house. Flaming bits of it scatter everywhere, the house remains undamaged.

The next thing that happens is streams of meteor's fall onto the house. Looks to be hundreds of them are impacting on the house and doing nothing. The visual of it is extraordinary though, the balls of gasses of flame streaking down from the sky to explode make me cringe. Another ball of fire hits the house followed by nothing for a second or so then the house just disappears. You can see me and the blue green man standing there surrounded by flame. I shoot the man as Anna is waving her hands around before the flame disappears.

"Nia did you know any of that was happening?" Ben asks from behind me, I look up at him and shake my head.

"I had no clue, I kept hearing odd noises but otherwise."

"What happened when the house disappeared?" Anna asks her face on the pale side.

"I was thinking I could really use the house not there to see what else was in the house with me. I tripped over the carpet between the master bedroom and the hallway, when I looked up the house was gone and the last man I shot was there."

"I need to make a phone call." Anna says getting up and practically racing out of the room.

"Ben, are you hungry by chance?" I look up at Ben to see his smile and know what I'm going to be doing for a while.

I'm pulled up and off to the bedroom we go, couple of smiles painting our lips. Once we are at the bed Ben works on getting my clothes off. Each bit of me he uncovers he kisses. By the time he has my shirt and sports bra off me I'd swear my juices were set to run down my legs. I jump when he stops taking clothes off me to lick at me. I have to grab his head to keep from collapsing to the floor.

His tongue explores me before he starts to nudge my clit with his fangs. I'm moaning for him practically nonstop when he slides a finger inside of me. I don't know what to do then, all I can do is hold on and let him do what he wants. I think I scream when I reach my orgasm, hard to tell one second I'm upright and feeling really good, the next I'm on the bed still trembling. Ben is chuckling and taking my pants off the rest of the way.

Now that it's my turn I work on standing up, not easy my knees are still wobbly. Once I'm up though it's my turn to get Ben naked, much as I want to tear his clothes off and get him inside me, I take my time. I kiss and lick on everything I uncover, doesn't work as well on Ben but I enjoy it. When it comes time for his pants I'm salivating, and drooling. Embarrassing as all get out but I am totally drooling at the idea of getting his cock in my mouth.

Ben moans when I take the tip of him, I work my way slowly down. I moan for him while I bob my head up and down him. His hot flesh so welcome in my mouth, the taste alone is heaven sent. I work on my husband, trying to get him to squirt for me. I know he won't do that for me, he wants to be inside me a little farther south. Still fun to try, Ben is making little noises as I work on him. His cock is actually starting to get bigger, I'm all excited now. I'll get to taste him, I haven't done that in a couple weeks.

Not to be sadly, Ben pulls me up to kiss me. I'm put on the bed with Ben climbing after, remembering my ribs are damaged I roll over and put my butt up high for him. With a little moaning and groaning Ben is filling me, at first he moves a little gently. His cock in me is wonderful, but not enough motion for me, I move with him increasing the speed a little this makes me enjoy it more. In no time I am trembling with orgasm, Ben feels so good in me and he's my husband it doesn't really take much for him to bring me.

Once my orgasm has finished Ben pulls me up so my body is resting against his as he does me. The new position alters the angle to a nice degree and I'm enjoying this tons. His hands to my breasts helps even more, I'm reaching orgasm again when Ben starts to nuzzle at my neck. Rolling my head to the side opens my neck up to him, Ben kisses me there.

I'm past my orgasm and still no bite, I start to whimper as Ben fills me up. His constant motion feels wonderful but I want to be bitten. I'm getting close to orgasm again, anticipating the bite and enjoying the cock moving in me, when Ben bites me finally. The incredible feeling of feeding my husband and his cock in me accelerates my trip to orgasm. I'm moaning from being so close to orgasm feeling the fangs and cock in me.

Ben's orgasm brings mine, his hot fluids filling me up being just the thing I needed to reach orgasm again. I'm shaking with the strength of the orgasm, his hand to my head holding me in position saves me from pulling off his fangs. His cock keeps moving in me sending my orgasm higher. I've practically fallen asleep by the time Ben lies me down. He gets us under the covers then pulls me gently over to him, I cuddle up to him with a contented sigh.

"Ben if Candice is up to it, let's have her fly home with us. I haven't spoken to her in a couple years."

"Go on to sleep, I'll ask her myself." I sigh and do what he says.

emap
emap
237 Followers