Nicholas Meets the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer had no reason to feel embarrassed. Her breasts were lovely. They were very much smaller than her mother's but they were also very well shaped. They were firm, white bowls, capped with the most precious, perky nipples. "Oh honey," her mother said as she gazed at them, "they are so lovely, so appealing. They are certainly much firmer than mine."

Jennifer knew that she wasn't being entirely honest about this. Her mother had absolutely gorgeous large breasts. Her own did have a rounder shape to them, but she would prefer to be bigger.

Mrs. Taylor then bent her knees to get a better look at her cunnie. "Oh, and this is so pretty too!"

"Mother!" Mothers' compliments can be so embarrassing at times. They just dote over you. It's nice to hear but it can make you feel so self-conscious, particularly when you feel it is grossly overdone. Jennifer did not feel that there was anything especially pretty about her down there. She knew that boys would find it sexy to look at, but she wouldn't call it pretty.

However, her mother was in fact being sincere. "Really, honey, you have a very genuine beauty. I have had to work quite a bit on waxing, trimming, and shaping, but you have a very naturally delicate and appealing growth. It's there but it's not excessive. It's just sort of a faint, gossamer dusting; and your lips, my, they are so delicate."

This was going a bit too far for Jennifer. "Mother, please don't." Mothers will often tell their daughters how much they liked their hair, a new dress, their figure, but it did seem a bit unusual for a mom to opine on the prettiness of her daughter's cunnie. However, few girls had such an avowed nudist for a mother.

Mrs. Taylor stood back up. "Alright, honey, but it is really pretty. Let me fix this hair though." Mrs. Taylor helped to get her hair (on her head) back into shape. It had gotten a little unruly when she had removed the dress. When she was done she even reached out to tweak her daughter's nipples. "Let's get these up a bit taller. Men like that."

"Mom! Please!" That was crossing a line. Jennifer pulled away. Her mother did though get a brief tweak in, and it perhaps had some effect. Jennie's nipples though didn't actually need much help. It was just a mother being overly mothering, like a last minute dab at an unnoticeable smudge, or a quick comb of an unruly but inconsequential bang.

"Oh, this is so exciting. Are you sure I can't come out with you?" She really did want to see Nicholas's expression. It was just like when Jimmy (a boy she had dated in high school) was waiting in the living room to take Jennifer to the prom. She enjoyed so much seeing the delight on his face and the proud shine in Jennifer's eyes when she entered the room (mom and dad were dressed; they never displayed their nudity to minors who were not part of a camp). Frankly, this was even better. Jennifer had been very pretty in her formal gown, but she looked a lot prettier now.

"Mother, no way. It's hard enough just doing this. I don't want you or daddy to be there."

Mrs. Taylor knew she was right about that. It did seem reasonable for a boy and girl to want to be alone the first time they are naked together. The parents don't have to be there for everything. And, she certainly would not want Nicholas to be stealing glances at her much larger breasts when Jennifer was showing her own to him for the very first time. It would be nice though to get some pictures for the family yearbook. They had pictures of Jennifer and Jimmy before they left for the prom. What if Nicholas was the one? Imagine having a picture of them the first time Jennie showed him her titties! But, sometimes moms must step aside. "Alright then." She smiled at Jennifer as she called out to her husband. "Stanley!"

"Yes dear?" Stan responded from the living room.

"Would you please check to see if there are any of the serving bowls in the dining room cabinet, and, if so, bring one to me?" This was a good suggestion, as it would send him back through the front hall into the adjoining dining room, but then directly back into the kitchen through the dining room after he got the bowl. He could then join Mrs. Taylor in the kitchen, where she would explain to him how Jennifer wanted to be left alone with Nicholas for a while.

"Sure thing. Happy to help."

They heard Stanley walk off to the dining room. "Alright, dear, coast is clear" her mother prompted. "You're on."

Jennifer took a big sigh, her young breasts rising up, hopefully proudly, and she patted off to the living room. Her bare feet made little slapping noises on the kitchen tile. She didn't think she had ever felt so naked in her life. Her mother watched her depart with glee. She did wish that she had told her to wiggle her hips a bit more, but mothers always wanted to give a bit more advice to their daughters than was really necessary.

Jennifer turned the corner into the living room. Nicholas had not heard her enter. He was looking at a magazine on the coffee table, although in actuality his mind was deep in his thoughts of this strange evening.

"Nicky," Jennifer said quietly.

He looked up at the sound of her voice, and his mouth opened in shock. Jennifer was standing in the entrance to the room butt naked! He couldn't believe it. Was he going crazy? But, man, did she look good!

He didn't think he had ever seen anything more lovely than this. She was gorgeous. Her breasts were so cute. They were lovely little white cups, and so firm and perky. They made him think of those white coconut cupcakes, topped with a red cherry. And, her skin was so pure, smooth, and clean. She was adorable. His eyes also quickly went to her cunnie. His cock lurched with lust. Fortunately, when her father left the room Nicholas had spent considerable time getting his cock into a spot where it was least likely to be noticed. For him, that meant poking up straight behind his zipper. That was where his pants gripped him the most. So, he was now much less concerned about getting caught, and that was fortunate as he could feel himself bursting the seams. She had such a pretty little cunnie. The mound was so petite, the hair so delicate and fluffy, and the slit itself was a delight. It began with a little oval opening filled in with her clitoral hood, and then proceeding down from there as a narrow little crevice with just a bit of inner labia occasionally emerging in view.

Jennifer could almost feel his eyes gawking at her cunnie. She could feel her face getting red. It did add to her self-consciousness to have him stare like this, but the fact that he was so entranced was also reassuring and was actually precisely the reaction she had wanted. However, at some point he would need to acknowledge that there was more to her than her naked pussy. "Hey, stop staring, Nicholas," Jennifer playfully scolded.

"Oh, sorry." It was now Nicholas's turn to feel embarrassed. He looked her in the eyes and apologetically smiled. "Golly, though, Jennie, you are so pretty." Seeing her look at him as she stood naked in the entrance now made him feel self-conscious. He tried to naturally place a hand in his lap to hide himself, just in case his jockey shorts and slacks were not sufficient. He also wanted an excuse to touch himself, but he knew better than to try to do that.

Jennifer also flushed as their eyes met. She had worried about this moment so very long, had put it off for such a very long time. It was a tremendous relief to finally get it over with. Standing in front of him like this, though, like a model on display, was perhaps too much too soon. She scampered over to the couch.

Nicholas's eyes went back to her young breasts as she dashed for the couch. Whereas Mrs. Taylor's large boobs swung and bobbled as she moved, Jennifer's titties just subtly jiggled. However, they were equally, if not more, appealing. Although, Nicholas would have to admit that he was probably biased. These were the boobies of his girlfriend, the ones he had felt many, many times through a sweater or blouse. And, now, they were right out there in the open, jiggling and wiggling before his eyes. He thought of trying to grab a quick feel, but he knew that would be very dangerous. What if her father walked in? It was funny though to be even thinking about it. He would never imagine fondling Jennie's titties in her parents' living room while her mother was just off in the kitchen. But, seeing them perked up so proudly out in the open air like this; well, rules of social decorum were now just confusing. And her titties were really so awfully cute, so enticing, so inviting. Maybe just a tweak of one of her nipples? They were standing out so far, so very far.

Jennifer sat down next to him, as she was before. Actually, not quite the same. She was now more clearly against the edge of the couch, farthest away from him. Plus, she had her legs crossed and her hands demurely folded in her lap. She did nothing, though, to hide her boobies. They were just stuck out there, the nipples poking out somewhat off-center, toward the left and right. Jennifer leaned toward him a bit and whispered, "Do you really like them?"

"Oh Jennie, I love them. I mean, no offense, no disrespect to your mother, but they are much nicer than hers."

Jennifer beamed with this response. This is what she had never heard before. It had always been just the opposite. She assumed that since they were so much smaller that they were just disappointing, perhaps not even appealing. This might be a very good evening after all. She whispered again, "You know I'd let you touch them if mummy wasn't in the next room."

Why did she have to say that? His dick struggled against his slacks.

By now father had returned to the kitchen with the bowl that Mrs. Taylor did not in fact need. He was wondering why his wife was standing just behind the entrance to the living room, clearly trying to eavesdrop. She explained the situation to him. He suggested that it would be more respectful if she did in fact actually give them the privacy they wanted and she had promised, but Mrs. Taylor just pooh-poohed him away. Mr. Taylor, however, decided to practice what he preached and indicated that he would be in the study, making a call.

While conversing with him, Mrs. Taylor had missed Nicholas's remark about her breasts, which was perhaps just as good. In any case, as soon as he left, Mrs. Taylor entered the room.

Jennifer was disappointed that she hadn't stayed out longer. She had wanted more time to acclimate to the fact that she was sitting naked in a room with Nicholas. Mrs. Taylor, however, just couldn't stay out any longer. It was all just too exciting: her daughter was finally joining the family and in a way that was so appropriate, stepping out as a nudist with her new boyfriend.

Upon her arrival, she joked, "Well, kids, anything new happen while I was gone?"

"Very funny, mother," Jennifer replied. However, this time she was smiling with her mother rather than scowling with annoyance or frustration. As her mother entered the room, Jennifer looked at Nicholas through the corner of her eyes and noticed that he was staring at her own titties rather than following the weaving and bouncing of her mother's. This pleased her greatly. She even sat up straighter, pushing them out farther. This was the first time that a guy was actually looking at her boobs rather than her mother's, and it was so especially cool that it was Nicholas. She was feeling very proud of them.

Frankly, her mother was pleased as well. She enjoyed, to excess she would at times admit, teasing the husbands of her friends with her nudity. She liked it when eyes shifted to her. However, being a mother was now much more important than being the center of attention and she wanted this to be a good experience for her daughter. It might undo everything if Nicholas clearly preferred her body to Jennifer's. So, she had also watched Nicholas's eyes as she entered and crossed the room. He did meet her eyes when she first entered, but they quickly shifted back to her daughter as she walked by. He was clearly much more interested in her daughter. She was very happy for Jennifer. Nicholas clearly adored her.

"Well, Nicholas," she said after she sat down. "How long have you and Jennifer been seeing each other?" She actually knew the answer to this question, but it was the usual mother-boyfriend patter. Perhaps the evening would now be much more like a normal meeting with the parents. Nicholas tore his eyes away from Jennifer and turned his attention to her. "Um, well, about, actually, more than four months."

"Well, I'm glad for you both. You do seem like a nice young man."

"Yes ma'am," he responded. He wasn't sure what to say next. What do you talk about when you're in a room with two naked women; one is your girlfriend, the other her mother? He wished Mr. Taylor would come back. That might help.

She said proudly, "Don't you think she is a pretty little thing?"

"Mother," Jennifer again complained. There she goes again, being the typical mother, saying precisely the wrong thing to the date.

"Well, honey, you are. Any young man would have to be blind not to see it."

Nicholas wasn't sure if she was referring to some thing in particular (she can't mean a part of her body!), but he had to agree. It would be a terrible faux pas to say nothing in response to this. "Well, yes, Mrs. Taylor." He bowed his head, "I was saying just that when you were in the kitchen."

"Really?!" She knew full well he had been. She just wanted to get him to do it again. It would be nice for Jennifer to hear it again and, besides, this time she would be there as well.

"But, Jennifer, here you are, all in your birthday suit, and you're still hiding yourself from him. You really shouldn't be so rude to your guest."

Jennifer's eyes widened as she looked to her mother. What was she up to now?

"Just look at you, sitting there all prim and proper. Those gorgeous breasts of yours are certainly proudly open to view, but, my goodness, we can see so very little of the rest of you."

Her mother didn't seem to understand the concept of ambivalence.

"Nicholas, aren't you the least bit curious about what she is hiding there?"

"What?" That was about all he could muster. He really didn't want to get drawn into this conversation, but he had to admit, at least to himself, that he wasn't adverse to the direction being taken by Jennifer's mother.

"Mother," Jennifer protested, "Nicholas saw me when I came in."

Nicholas jumped to Jennifer's defense. "Oh yes, yes I did, Mrs. Taylor." "You got to see everything, Nicholas?"

Nicholas's faced reddened. What a question to ask! His mouth when dry. He just nodded in response.

"What precisely did you see?, Nicholas?" Mrs. Taylor was again addressing his nervousness, the awkwardness, by confronting it directly.

Nicholas, however, wasn't about to tell Mrs. Taylor how much he liked looking at her daughter's titties.

She answered for him. "Did she show you her femininity?"

"Mom!" Jennifer was nonplussed. She definitely had shown Nicholas her pussy, but she certainly didn't share her mother's matter-of-fact manner in talking about it.

Mrs. Taylor turned to Jennifer. "You showed him your bottom?"

"Jeeeeez mother," Jennifer complained. It was perfectly reasonable, albeit embarrassing, for mothers to show off their daughters. They will embarrass them by pointing out to a date a particularly attractive feature of an outfit or how especially pretty the hairdo was. Mrs. Taylor was perhaps handicapped in that regard as her daughter had removed much of what a mother would normally praise. She could, of course, talk about Jennifer's eyes or her hair, but given that she was sitting naked on the couch next to Nicholas, that would simply be ignoring the obvious.

Mrs. Taylor pursued her line of questioning. "She does have the cutest little bottom, Nicholas. In fact, I don't think I want you to see it. Once you see hers then, well, I am going to have to be the one that stays sitting down." She giggled; her breasts shook to and fro. Nicholas though didn't seem to notice. This was all going too fast and confusing for him.

Jennifer did like her mother's comparison of their bottoms. She wouldn't mind Nicholas noticing a feature that was much more appealing and attractive than her mother's.

"C'mon, honey, you get up from that couch and let Nicholas have a good look at that pretty little fanny."

Jennifer blushed, but she knew she wanted to do it. She turned to him. "Would you like to see it, Nicky?"

The honest answer would have been a very firm and loud 'Absolutely!' but he could only allow himself to mumble, "Uh, yeah," as he nodded.

Jennifer willingly complied. She had enjoyed Nicholas's rapt attention when she first entered the room. She had become a bit self-conscious about it as time passed and so had retreated to the couch. But, she wouldn't mind a bit more of his adoration. It was a little unnerving, but she was beginning to understand her mother's enjoyment of public display. She stood up and looked to her mother for direction.

"Good girl. Now turn your bottom towards him so that Nicholas can get a good look."

Jennifer clenched her hands with tension, flushed red, giggled nervously, and turned so that her back, actually her bottom, was facing Nicholas.

Her bottom was in fact at just about eye level, perfect for viewing and, her mother was right. He hadn't seen her bottom when she first entered the room, and it was by far the most attractive female butt he had ever seen. Of course, he hadn't seen many, but he had seen a few, and this one was such a cute little buttercup of a bottom. Not a blemish to be seen. A delightfully small crack down the middle with an ivory soap white roundness, so nicely curved, so taught, so delicious.

Mrs. Taylor thought of asking Nicholas what he thought of it, but she didn't want to put him on the spot (like he wasn't already there). "I'd show you mine for comparison, Nicholas, but, frankly, I don't want to embarrass myself."

Normally that would elicit a compliment; of the mother. Whenever the mother says her daughter is prettier than her, the well-mannered date should politely respond that mom is in fact a very striking, handsome women. But, Nicholas was beginning to lose his concentration and, along with it, his social grace. Jennifer's bottom actually made him a bit speechless. He managed only a brief, muted comment: "Very pretty." It wasn't much, but even that seemed awkward with her mother sitting right across from him.

Jennifer, however, smiled. She was now actually getting into this. The thought that Nicholas was sitting behind her admiring her bottom, and doing so in favor of her mother's, was very reinforcing. She looked back over her shoulder at Nicholas and grinned when she saw how intently he was staring at her tushy.

"Jennifer, bend over so that he can really appreciate its shape."

"Yes, mummy," Jennifer replied. She did so happily, although perhaps not fully appreciating how much she was about to show. She placed her hands on her knees and bent over. Her bottom rose up, her cheeks tightened (as if they needed to), her pussy came into view (very delightfully so), and her crack even opened to show Nicholas the little red puckered star deep down inside.

Nicholas remained speechless. His heart was pounding, his dick was straining in his slacks. He furtively glanced at Mrs. Taylor, wondering if she might in fact disapprove of the fact that he was staring right at her daughter's bare cunnie and butthole. He kind of assumed that most mothers would have a bit of a problem with this. But, she seemed to be just smiling about it, like she was actually pleased, even proud, that he liked what he was seeing. What to say, though, was so unclear. His own mother had given him lots of advice about how best to behave when you met your date's mother, but she hadn't told him what to do or say when the mother wants you to look at her daughter's butt and cunt. He thought, 'Should I really say that I love your daughter's pussy?'