Nicholas Meets the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer got a bit worried though as he continued to spurt gobs of cum into her mouth and her cheeks began to fill with his gummy liquid. She squeezed harder with her lips and held tighter with both hands onto his dick to be sure that nothing slipped out. It just kept cumming though, spurt after spurt of hot, thick, salty cum.

When he was finally done, she cautiously slid her mouth off his cock, being careful not to spill anything on the floor. She tried to clean his penis as best she could with her fingers. Nicholas, however, took over that job himself. He also recognized that it wouldn't be a good idea to have his penis all wet looking. The good news was that the plan did work; as he was already beginning to slacken.

He leaned down and whispered. "That was so good, Jennie." She smiled up at him; her mouth tightly closed as if it was full of something, which it was. He cupped the back of her head in his hand and leaned down further to try to give her a kiss on her lips. However, she waved him off, backed away and stood up, as she was still busy trying to swallow it all. If they did kiss, some might spill out. It was so thick, even gooey it seemed. She was trying to work up some saliva to help wash it down.

Good fortune, however, sometimes emerges at the strangest time and place: "Fresh lemonade anyone?" her mother asked, bringing in a tray from the kitchen with two full glasses. She felt that she had given them enough time alone and, besides, "I am so sorry for not serving this sooner. I should have included this with the hors d'oeuvres. How so very rude of me. We keep this house so warm, I always provide my guests with lemonade." Mrs. Taylor was very proud of her homemade lemonade, and always seemed to find some excuse to serve it.

This was one time that Jennifer was actually really happy to see it. She stepped forward, grabbed a glass, and took a big mouthful. That helped a lot. She washed hot, salty thick gobs of cum down with rapid gulps of cool, sweet lemonade, and she had to use much of the glass. After she swallowed it all down she loudly sighed, smacked her lips, and said, "Wow, that's really refreshing mother."

Mrs. Taylor's attention, however, was directed elsewhere. She was looking at Nicholas's penis, which was now almost entirely flaccid. She would have to admit that she was a bit disappointed. It wasn't nearly so much to look at now. Nevertheless, she was glad that he would no longer feel so self-conscious.

Mr. Taylor came in right after her. "Well, Nicholas, I see that you've managed to lower the flag. Good job, young man." He patted him on the back. "Let's get into the dining then and have us some of the little woman's fine home cooking." He put his arm around Nicholas's shoulder and led him to the dining room.

Mrs. Taylor turned to her daughter. She noticed a rather silly grin on her face. "You never seemed to like my lemonade this much before."

"It is awfully warm in here, mother." That was true. In fact, by the time the evening was over Jennifer had to have another full glass of lemonade.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I do hope you liked it. Once again, if you have an interest in further stories within this or any other theme, please do let me know. I am certainly happy to develop a story in response to suggestions. In any case, please do vote. It helps a lot to realize that persons do actually value and appreciate these stories.