Nicholas Meets the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I think you've left your boyfriend speechless, Jennie."

Jennifer looked back at him. She was herself wondering why he was so quiet. She could see his face just over her left hillock. When she caught his eye he gave her a big, awkward, clumsy grin. He really did look like he was speechless. She gave him a big grin.

Mrs. Taylor was so happy with how this was going that she even considered suggesting that Jennifer spread her cheeks so that he could get a good look inside. She knew how much guys liked that and perhaps her daughter could use a little guidance in that regard. However, she didn't want this evening to get out of hand or go too far. "Well, I think that's probably enough, Jennie. We don't want to give the young man a heart attack at his age."

Jennifer giggled, stood back up straight, turned around and bent down to give Nicholas a little hug across his shoulders. She was careful not to let her breasts press against him. That might be a little inappropriate. He very gingerly placed only one hand on her body, and that was just the tips of his fingers on her naked hip. Even that though was electrifying given the context. He was actually touching the naked body of Jennifer. Jennifer, however, more boldly wrapped her arms around his shoulders, whispered in his ear, "I'm glad you liked my bottom, Nicky," and gave him a little peck on his cheek. He watched her little titties wiggle as she got back down on the couch, this time sitting right next to him. He swallowed with nervousness, although his mouth actually felt rather dry. 'It's so warm in here,' he thought.

Mrs. Taylor spoke up, "Don't you agree that it's just so much better when everyone is comfortable with their bodies?"

"Yes, mother," Jennifer agreed, placing a hand on Nicholas's knee. She was so pleased and relieved that she had gotten past her discomfort over her nudity with Nicholas.

Mrs. Taylor then asked in a teasing, but still provocative. manner, "But, you know we do have somebody here in the room who is not participating."

It was Nicholas's turn to look at her in shock. She couldn't possibly be thinking about that!

Mrs. Taylor laughed. "Don't worry, Nicholas, I was just teasing. You can leave your clothes on. Jennifer is one of the family, and has been around this for many more years than you. It would really be expecting and asking too much for you to just join in."

"Um, yes, well, thank you Mrs. Taylor." The panic that had swept over him dissipated.

"I must say though that it is a little jarring to the eye. My little Jennifer sitting there all exposed, me in my womanly nakedness, and you there in a slacks, shirt, and tie."

Nicholas did feel quite funny about that. It did seem awkward and perhaps wasn't right. Jennifer must have felt very self-conscious being entirely naked in front of him, and for the first time at that, while he sat there fully dressed.

Jennifer spoke up. "Mother, if Nicky doesn't want to do it, please don't make him." She turned to Nicholas, squeezed his thigh, and said, "I'm actually glad I did it now, Nicholas. I've wanted to for weeks, but I was just too nervous. But I know how difficult it would be for you now. Please don't feel obligated or anything."

He had to ask her. "You don't feel uncomfortable being naked in front of me while I still have on all my clothes? That doesn't, won't, bother you at all?"

She had to admit that it was a bit odd, and it might get worse as the evening progressed. They were originally planning on playing charades after dinner. That might indeed get a bit uncomfortable. Imagine being naked in front of Nicky playing out some Broadway song. She thought, 'At least we won't be playing twister!' "No, it's fine, really."

Nicholas knew her well enough though to recognize that it was a bit difficult for her, and why wouldn't it be? He would have never asked, never even dreamed of asking, for her to take off her clothes while he remained entirely dressed. This had to be difficult for her. He turned to Mrs. Taylor. "I could take off my shirt, if that would help."

Mrs. Taylor responded, "What a wonderful idea! Nicholas, you're such a good sport. You've chosen so well, Jennifer."

Nicholas smiled. It was always good to hear approval from your girlfriend's parent.

She continued. "Excellent, that will be great." In Mrs. Taylor's mind it wasn't really much of a gesture. However, she considered it to be like a child first wading in the short end of the pool. Let him feel what it's like, get used to it, and then maybe he will go further. Pushing persons too quickly to become a nudist can have entirely the opposite effect of driving them away forever. Her daughter had jumped right into the deep end, but she had been swimming with them for quite a long time.

Nicholas could feel his face turning red as he began to undo and remove the tie. He wasn't going to show anything too personal, but it still felt a bit weird to be removing any clothing in front of Jennifer's mother.

Jennifer was delighted. She sat back against the arm of the couch and watched as her boyfriend removed his tie and shirt. She was looking forward to it. She could feel her heart rate increase and even felt a bit of warmth between her thighs. This did not entirely make sense to her because she had seen him many times before without his shirt. However, the situation was pretty different now, particularly with herself being entirely naked. And, besides, she knew that he had a really good chest.

Nicholas would normally stand up to remove his shirt. He didn't do so this time for two reasons. First, it would make him feel more self-conscious, as if he was undressing for them, which in a sense he really was, although only to an innocent degree. Second, his erection would just not go down and he was worried that it would be notably evident as he pulled his shirt from his pants. In fact, he now found the idea of taking off his shirt to have an important secondary gain. He could keep the shirt sitting in his lap to hide very effectively his erection. Taking off his shirt was turning out to be an excellent idea. He could use the shirt to hide himself all evening long.

When he was done removing the shirt he instinctively drew in his stomach, clenched his pectoral muscles and sucked in his abdomen. Jennifer and Mrs. Taylor both noticed the self-conscious effort to make himself look better, and both also felt that there was really no need to do so. Mrs. Taylor, naturally, spoke up first. "Nicholas, you stand up right now and let us have a good look at you. My goodness, you look like you have very nice muscle tone."

Nicholas self-consciously smiled and said, "Sure, ok." He kept his shirt bunched in front of his crotch as he stood up.

He had to admit that this was really kind of nice. Few boys could deny enjoying this kind of flattery, particularly by a woman as attractive as Mrs. Taylor. Any boy enjoyed having his girlfriend admire his muscular chest. Nicholas wasn't what one would call real muscular but he was well-shaped and nicely toned. There was very little fat. His skin was smooth, the pectoral muscles were tight, and his abdomen was particularly impressive. He didn't have the six pack ripple, but he did appear to have quite a number of years before there would be an inevitable pouch.

He was particularly proud to be showing off like this to Jennifer. She had seen his chest many times when they went swimming. She had certainly complimented him about his appearance before. However, there was something different, something special, about the present moment, and that was rather obvious: Jennifer and her mother were having him stand with his shirt off in the middle of the living room precisely so that his body could be admired and enjoyed. Perhaps this nudity thing wasn't so bad? He smiled bashfully at Jennifer as she sat on the couch, her hands again clasped in her lap, her perky little breasts sitting proudly on her chest, her nipples poking up, perhaps even more so now as she proudly admired her boyfriend. Jennifer did feel proud of him, and it was nice to have her mother recognize his attractiveness.

"Do you play any sports, Nicholas?"

"No ma'am."

"Well, I think you should." Nicholas smiled. "Oh, I bet he has the most wonderful of biceps," Mrs. Taylor gushed. She could tell that he was enjoying this. He was a little self-conscious but he clearly was savoring the flattery.

Jennifer quickly chimed in, "Oh he does, mother! He works out a lot."

Nicholas did work out a bit, but he was no power lifter. "C'mon, Jennifer, cut that out. I don't work out that much," but it was evident to both women that he was appreciating all of the attention. Who wouldn't enjoy the admiration of two naked females?

"C'mon, Nicholas," Mrs. Taylor encouraged, "Flex your muscles for us. I want to see!"

Jennifer jumped up from the couch and clapped her hands. Nicholas watched her little titties wiggle (thank goodness for the shirt). "Oh, yes! Please do, that will be great." She came up to stand next to him, her sparkling eyes fluttering with adoration.

Nicholas had done this once for her before, and she did enjoy it. He felt kind of silly doing it. He knew his biceps were not large, but to a girl he guessed they could seem large. He was impressed at how much smaller Jennifer's muscles were. It was just one of those interesting sex differences. Girls at times seemed to enjoy the muscles on men as much as the boys enjoyed their breasts. The fact that they weren't that large at times didn't matter. She just liked to feel them, to feel the sense of masculine strength within her little hands.

Nicholas's face reddened, but he did it. He let go of the shirt with his right hand, brought it up, made a fist, bent his elbow, and clenched hard on his bicep.

Jennifer squealed with delight and clapped her hands. "Mother, see! Look how big he is!"

Mrs. Taylor got up as well and strolled over to get a closer look. "Oh my, he is a big boy." She wondered if he was big somewhere else as well, but she didn't say anything. She certainly didn't want to embarrass the young man. When she reached him she reached for his shirt. "Let's get the full effect though. We need to see both of those cannons."

Nicholas had a moment of panic. Mrs. Taylor had gripped the shirt that was hiding his erection and was beginning to pull it away. His options were not good. He couldn't say why he needed it there; that would be admitting to having an erection. Jennifer's mother would likely be very offended by that, as well as Jennifer feeling embarrassed, if not mortified. Not too many girlfriends want their boyfriends to show their mother a hard-on. However, letting her take the shirt might have the same effect, and perhaps even worse because they would then actually see it. But, he had no good reason for holding onto the shirt other than hiding himself.

Mrs. Taylor pulled on the shirt. "Here, let me take that shirt, Nicholas, you're going to get it all wrinkled holding it like that. Won't your mother be upset if you come home with your shirt all wrinkled?"

Nicholas felt his mother might be more upset if she could see what was going on, but he did have to admit that he hadn't thought of a good excuse for his shirt getting all wrinkled. He didn't know what to do. His decision was essentially to make no decision; that was the easiest decision to make. The good news though was that both of them were now standing right next to him. Perhaps they wouldn't be able to see his erection. It would have been right at Jennifer's eye level when she was sitting down. Now, both of them were looking at his biceps. He let Mrs. Taylor take his shirt.

As soon as it left his hand he briefly, furtively glanced down. He didn't linger in his look as he did not want to draw any of their eyes down there as well. With just that quick glance, he felt that it really wasn't too bad. His slacks stuck out a bit, but with his cock still lodged behind his zipper, it was being held down and there was at least no obvious round knob sticking out through the fabric. He decided to show off his muscles, take the shirt back, and get right back to the couch.

He displayed his biceps in the traditional pose. Jennifer placed her hands on the biceps of his left arm; her mother took the right. Nicholas's muscles certainly did not feel as big to Mrs. Taylor as did her husband's, but as a mother she knew how important this was to Nicholas. And, there was something about feeling the muscles of a young man. "Oh my, you're right Jennifer. Very impressive."

Mrs. Taylor let go and moved in front of him. "Let me see the full picture." She crossed her arms beneath her breasts, providing them with support, as well as pushing them together and outward with her own arms. This did not go unnoticed by Nicholas. Nor did his erection go unnoticed by Mrs. Taylor. Neither of them though commented directly on what they were noticing, although both wanted to get closer looks.

"Yes, very good, Nicholas."

He held his pose for awhile, but his arms were getting tired. He brought them down, clasping his hands in front of his crotch. Jennifer leaned against him, grasping his arm in her two hands and pressing her breast against him. He could feel her soft, pliant flesh, as well as a stiff nipple. She seemed not to be noticing that she was thrusting her bare breast against his arm. She whispered to him, although not so softly that her mother couldn't hear, "You are very strong, Nicholas." Mrs. Taylor moved around behind him. "I bet that he also has firm buttocks."

Jennifer giggled. She was now getting the hang of this. "Do you think so mother?"

Nicholas looked anxiously behind himself at Mrs. Taylor. He reminded them of the understanding. "Just the shirt, you know. I agreed to just my shirt."

Mrs. Taylor, however, pushed the advantage. "Oh, I know, Nicholas, but it does seem such a shame to go so far and stop now. Don't you think?"

Mrs. Taylor continued. "It also doesn't seem so fair to me that you were able to see my daughter's bare bottom, so up close even, and you won't let us have even just one little peek at your own tush?"

She had a very valid point. He had gotten a very good look at her daughter's fanny, and even much more than that. Frankly, he had to admit that he felt rather fortunate that none of that had seemed to bother Jennifer's mother. And, besides, he was enjoying the feeling of two attractive, naked women ogling his body.

Jennifer snuggled up against him, this time with full and obvious awareness that she was letting one of her titties do much of her talking, openly rubbing a stiff nipple against his bare arm. She loudly whispered, "Please, Nicholas, just a little peek."

A little peak wouldn't hurt. They would be behind him. They wouldn't be able to see his penis. "Alright, but only just for a moment and only from behind."

Jennifer jumped back. "Oh goody!" Her little boobies wiggled as she got into position beside her mother.

Nicholas licked his lips as his mouth again felt dry. He took a deep breath and undid his belt buckle. He pulled the strap through the buckle and unbuttoned the waistband. He pulled down his zipper.

Jennifer grabbed her mother's arm in anticipation. She was looking forward to this a lot. Her mother smiled expectantly as well.

Nicholas took hold of the waistband of both his slacks and underwear. He shifted his hold, however, realizing that he had to pull out in front so that his erect cock could clear his briefs.

He couldn't believe he was doing this. It was fun. It was even exciting. He had to admit that. But it was also a bit scary. He felt he was taking a big chance.

He pulled his slacks and briefs down past his butt, bringing his white cheeks full into view. Jennifer bent over, giggling. There was something both silly and enticing about this: her boyfriend, Nicholas, pulling down his pants to show her and her mother his bare bottom.

Mrs. Taylor also wanted to laugh, but she was more successful in keeping still. She placed a hand against her mouth, and worked hard not to reveal the mirth in the sound of her voice. "Not quite enough yet, Nicholas, let's get them all the way down."

Nicholas did not want to get into an argument at this point. The sooner this was done, the better. His cock was sticking out well away from him. If either of them looked around in front, all would be lost.

He had to bend way over to get his shorts down. His slacks would just drop to the floor, but not his briefs. As he bent down, his testicles came into view: two round hairy balls, hanging within a wrinkly sack of skin. It looked even more comical to the two of them than his white butt. When Nicholas was fully bent over, Mrs. Taylor said, "Yes, hold it right there Nicholas, just for a minute."

Jennifer had a very difficult time keeping herself together. It was like when you saw the big testicles of a stallion, or a bull, or a large dog. How could you not notice them? But, you wouldn't want to be caught looking at them, and then having to explain why you were looking. They weren't large by any means but these were the balls of her beau, with her mother standing right there. She wasn't sure if they looked sexy or silly. Nicholas did look a little silly with those furry balls hanging out between his thighs. She would have liked to touch them, to see how they felt, but she figured she should wait until they were alone for something like that. In the meantime, she just glanced at her mother and gave her a mischievous, conspiratorial, although also somewhat self-conscious, smile. They did both share the fun of making him bend over like this in front of them, a personal moment mother and daughter could reminisce about later in life.

Mrs. Taylor, however, might have even found the display to be more enticing than her daughter. There was something about a young body that was so appealing, and the fact that he was being so compliant, so submissive, literally bending to her will, was also enjoyable. She very much would like to reach out and grasp Nicholas's balls, as well as his youthful, muscular butt cheeks; perhaps to even milk him dry. Why was youth wasted on the young? Of course, she also knew that any such contact would be inappropriate. Nudity was titillating, but with nudity there was a very clear line that you did not cross, and she was not about to do it, particularly with her daughter's boyfriend. She wouldn't do such a thing even if he was some young man at one of the nudist camps they visited in the summer, and she certainly wouldn't do it with Nicholas. However, she did allow herself to admire the view; voyeurism was acceptable and frankly unavoidable at a camp. You looked, but you did not touch. She even stepped out to the right to get a nice side view of his buttocks. She wanted to get a good sense of their firm contour.

But, she then saw it: Nicholas's very evident erect penis. It really wasn't a surprise to her. She had repeatedly noticed the bulge and his efforts to hide it. However, seeing it in person; so much out there in the open air, in all its naked glory; well, it was hard not to be a bit taken aback. She put a hand to her mouth and quietly exclaimed, "Oh my."

"Oh gosh!" Nicholas responded, noticing that Jennifer's mother had now in fact seen it. He quickly stood up straight and clasped his hands over his erection.

Jennifer looked around just as quickly, wondering what all the fuss was about. She did not make it around his body in time though to see his erect tool, but it was very clear what he was hiding. Like mother, like daughter, her hand also went to her mouth as she looked intently in wonder. Unlike her mother, however, she wasn't expecting this and her face flushed with embarrassment; although, she did smile as well. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about this. She had played with his erection many, many times before, but had always been apprehensive about him exposing it to her. Now, with her own nudity revealed in the safety of her home, she wanted to see his penis very much. However, she appreciated that this was a bit ticklish with her mother present.