Nick & Madeleine Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

"There's more to it than that, of course," she told me that first night, lying in bed after our first sex together sober. "I've had a case of the hots for you for years. You've played a part in some my kinkier fantasies." This should have given me a clue as to what was in store; the lady turned out to more than just crazy in bed.

It was evident from our earlier night together that Madeleine honestly loved sex. What wasn't obvious then was how much she loved having her various openings stuffed with cock, fingers, dildos or anything else that was even vaguely phallic in shape. I found out fairly quickly that Madeleine was aroused to a fever pitch by having her bum diddled.

That first night together after her return, she lay on her stomach and begged me to massage her back, claiming it was sore from the cramped seating on the airplane. The back massage eventually turned into an ass massage, and I ended up laying between her legs kissing her smooth cheeks and stroking her G-spot with the tip of my thumb. She was moaning about how good it felt. Her hands appeared and they spread her cheeks to show me the small star of her anus. Nothing was said, words weren't needed. I knew what she wanted and I did it. My tongue slowly and gently flicked at her opening. She groaned in way of approval, but said nothing. I worked at her ass, tasting her, my tongue becoming more aggressive as we went on, until she pulled away, panting with desire.

"I need something bigger than a tongue there, Lover. There's a vibrator in my bag, can you get it please. There's a bottle of lubricant, too."

Once I'd eased the vibrator past her sphincter, she rolled onto her back, and with legs up and apart, pushed the fake cock as far into her bowels as it would go. "Now, sweetheart, fuck me! Fuck me like you did that night. Fuck me good and hard." I drove my cock all the way into her hot cunt in one hard push. Her orgasm was even more spectacular that the one she had had the night of the party. It was a good thing that the windows were closed, or the neighbors would have called the cops to report a murder, the way she screamed as she came.

Not many days passed without some form of sexual activity with Madeleine, but I still thought about Jan many times a day. I visited her when Nick was out of the house, just to make sure that she was doing OK. I knew that I still loved her. She often whispered the same question, "Greg, can I come home?" I didn't know what to say, because I realized that Madeleine and I were falling in love.

Nick's trial was scheduled to begin in just a few days, and from what I had read in the paper, the evidence against him was strong. I didn't believe that he would be free much longer. I had never tried to hide my feelings about Jan from Madeleine, and I finally worked up the nerve to discuss what was on my mind.

One Saturday morning prior to the beginning of the trial, as we sat across the breakfast table from her, I asked. "I have a difficult question to ask you, Lover." She looked at me expectantly. "I've come to love you very much, and I think you love me. And you know my feelings for Jan. Am I being stupid to think the three of us could live together?"

She smiled softly at me. "I was wondering how long it would take for that question to come up." She reached out and gently stroked the side of my face. "I've been thinking along the same lines too. Not the part about being stupid, but about the three of us together."

She paused as if visualizing how things might be. "You and I have grown very close in the past short while, and I can see how much you miss Jan. I wonder if you and I will drift apart when she returns to you. You'll notice I say when and not if, because it's obvious that you two still love each other."

"I know, but... " I started.

She held up her hand. "Even if we do eventually part, it will be OK, because we've had a very fulfilling relationship up until now, and the three of us together sounds as if it could have some interesting possibilities. Is that your intention, to have both Jan and I in bed at the same time?" she asked. I stopped thinking about what I had planned to say to her, and my mind shifted gears to imagining myself in the sack with my beautiful wife and this lovely woman sitting across the table from me. My cock stiffened in my shorts, and I forgot what else I was going to say. Madeleine held her hand out and I took it and pulled her toward the bedroom.

"Let's talk about this some more in bed."

As expected, Nick's trial didn't last long. The prosecution had some very strong evidence in the form of an excellent surveillance video, which had been sent to the police by an anonymous source. It clearly showed Nick setting some sort of devices in place around the site, then, an hour later, according to the clock shown on screen, flames bursting out where each firebomb had been placed. In addition, the police had obtained at search warrant for his shop, and had found all of the parts and supplies needed to make more of the timed fire starters. His lawyer successfully argued that any of Nick's employees could have had access to the shop to make the bombs, but it was the surveillance video that convicted him. After the verdict was announced, the judge had him stand and sentenced him to ten years in prison for both the attempted murder and arson convictions. He looked at Jan and then at Madeleine and I sadly as the Sheriff's Officers prepared to take him away.

I called to her, and as he watched I took her in my arms and held her. "Are you ready to come home?" I whispered in her ear. She wiped away the tear that had run down her cheek and smiled weakly at me.

"Yes, please." She answered softly. We walked out of the courthouse together, Jan and Madeleine and I, and went home.

Will Jan want to stay with Greg and Madeleine? Has she gotten over the emotional issues that set off their earlier separation? What kind of adventures will they have together? Stay tuned for Part III.

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers
12